What's new

ADV [ dieselmine ] [ ディーゼルマイン] Violated Hero V -At Any Level My D*ck Blows Its Wad Instantly- / 犯され勇者V~どんなにレベルを上げても、すぐ射精しちゃうボクのおち○ちん…~ RE137860 RJ137860

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ137860] 犯され勇者V - Violated Hero 5

I will be sure to write your battle against nature into the annuals of history xD

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

tx so much for the link sir, rep added =)

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

dumb question: cant you use cheat engine for VH? o_O
and before you ask why im useing it
i dont want to die and i want to progress, i only dont use it if i understand the game like monster girl quest for example

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I can vouch that you can, all the other VH games I used it for infinite healing potions/healing items so this one shouldn't be any different... :p

Edit: Dying is how you restart so you can keep grinding to become all powerful, in fact not dying severely gimps you near/at the end. o.o

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can vouch that you can, all the other VH games I used it for infinite healing potions/healing items so this one shouldn't be any different... :p

Edit: Dying is how you restart so you can keep grinding to become all powerful, in fact not dying severely gimps you near/at the end. o.o
so i can use cheat engine but i cant find the value. i sourched for all values but still couldnt find, but anyway i'll try it this time with a normal playthrough and die alot >.<

ytzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I posted a 100% CG savefile in Dargoth's website, it should be the last comment. The reason I'm not posting the link here is because I have below 15 posts, lol.

If anyone else can post it, that would be nice.

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I posted a 100% CG savefile in Dargoth's website, it should be the last comment. The reason I'm not posting the link here is because I have below 15 posts, lol.

If anyone else can post it, that would be nice.
As requested:

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to be able to download the game, it seems to stop when he reaches around 15%
There is any chance to see a torrent coming up?

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So does anyone who understands the game have an opinion on it? I seem to remember a lot of people talking about how the quality of the VH games had gone down as more sequels were released.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is monster girl quest better?

Does this series actually have a story?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't love either game so I'm not one to judge which is overall better. But I'd say that MGQ has better combats.

Each game in VH is self-contained so the series does not have a story though each game does.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You don't have to die " a lot " do get stronger. Just go through dungeons over and over again ._.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Also, I don't know about the VH story, but I doubt it goes anywhere near MGQ's plot. So if you like monstergirls, and an actual, great story, go play the MGQ games. :)

Also, a little question, could someone give me a translations for the stats? My guess would be HP, MP, Attack for the three first ones, but no idea for the others >.<

Last edited:

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can anyone translate the stats on the level up screen? I thought I was putting into defence (it's where defence was in 3) but everything's still hitting just as hard.

Attachments

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can anyone translate the stats on the level up screen? I thought I was putting into defence (it's where defence was in 3) but everything's still hitting just as hard.
I already asked for the same in the post just above yours...

I think 3rd is attack, 4th may be defence or magic attack, idk..

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I forgot they changed it up since one/two, my bad. You seem to level up... Pretty damn fast which seemed off to me, anyway I think the stats went like this.
HP
MP
Attack
Defense
Magic Power
Magic Defense.

See if that helps.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, I forgot they changed it up since one/two, my bad. You seem to level up... Pretty damn fast which seemed off to me, anyway I think the stats went like this.
HP
MP
Attack
Defense
Magic Power
Magic Defense.

See if that helps.

Also, can you tell me what most of the items are for? I know wich ones are for HP, MP, HP+MP, and the panties gives you all your stat points back... But no idea for other items.

Reputation score

What's the story with this girl? Is her squid body supposed to be one giant womb for rebirthing defeated heroes or something?

Her hentai scene was definitely one of the most interesting parts of the game (they should have made her the final boss and just went crazy with the gimmick, imo), but I really have no idea what was happening other than she converted the main dude into a happy dickgirl clone of herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.