What's new

ADV [ dieselmine ] ディーゼルマイン Violated Hero IV -It's All Over My D*ck Is At Its Limit- 犯され勇者IV ~もうダメっ。ボクのおち○ちんは限界なのにぃ~ (RE127132) (RJ127132)

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Violated Hero IV - 犯され勇者Ⅳ

so, i have a little questiona about the game:
can i play this game ( and the others) in window mode?
(like 800x600) and not the full screen?

terryrx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

THE SAVE IS NOT 100% COMPLETED, ONLY 15%

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please help me out with a 100% save for this?, all the old links are gone and it seems there is no English trans either..

Feel free to PM me as links are getting taken down (not sure why when it's just the save file).

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone please help me out with a 100% save for this?, all the old links are gone and it seems there is no English trans either..

Feel free to PM me as links are getting taken down (not sure why when it's just the save file).
sagaoz have it, but because i never play this game, i can't test it

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

sagaoz have it, but because i never play this game, i can't test it

Thankyou kind sir!, rep to you!

It's lame that there are only 6 scenes as opposed to previous titles that have 5x the content!

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thankyou kind sir!, rep to you!

It's lame that there are only 6 scenes as opposed to previous titles that have 5x the content!
Are you sure you're playing the right one? There is a main version of VH4, , and a side story/DLC version called Another Story, , that is much shorter and only has a few scenes not in the original.

As for the English translation project, blog is hosting it. It's in progress, but the side story is planned to be translated after the original. A save file is also included in the translation so far, so give it a try.