What's new

SIM [ dieselmine] [ ディーゼルマイン ] Agriculture Story ~Chlore & Alka's Erotic Struggles~ / 牧農物語~クロレ・アルカのHな奮闘記~ RE197475 RJ197475

belmontking12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 牧農物語~クロレ・アルカのHな奮闘記~

Ok so this may sound dumb but how do you get any scenes, I got to the debt part: i.e 10000000 being placed under the money and all i have gotten is lumberjack, I got the rope and fixed the fence, but no other cow, I only got the first tutorial boob grab for the big breasted girl, I stand at the town in the upper left most area at all times of the day with both girls, nothing, the bar has nothing for both girls, and the tool shop only allows me to store things and buy carrots apples and eggplant seeds, a rope, and the fertilizer, no matter what i do, no money, no sellable items, no seeds, and he still won't do anything with her, please help me because i am at a loss of what i am doing wrong.

The_Klutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok so this may sound dumb but how do you get any scenes, I got to the debt part: i.e 10000000 being placed under the money and all i have gotten is lumberjack, I got the rope and fixed the fence, but no other cow, I only got the first tutorial boob grab for the big breasted girl, I stand at the town in the upper left most area at all times of the day with both girls, nothing, the bar has nothing for both girls, and the tool shop only allows me to store things and buy carrots apples and eggplant seeds, a rope, and the fertilizer, no matter what i do, no money, no sellable items, no seeds, and he still won't do anything with her, please help me because i am at a loss of what i am doing wrong.
I can't say I'm an expert on how to unlock everything, as I've yet to unlock a scene without the flag being mentioned here, but part of it is time / corruption (kids didn't run into younger sister for me til just before I got the double ender, for instance, although I imagine it's a bit sooner), and the other part is just playing through the game normally. Which can be tedious without understanding anything, I know. This is a game that definitely looks like it'll be a lot more fun in English.

For example, I've no idea if it's a specific plant as I didn't even get pumpkin seeds by the time I triggered it, but the fly scene I got just by continuing to take care of the plants. Likewise, I didn't even get the younger sister's scenes at the tool shop until the second month, even though I was literally taking care of a full field for the first month, but only eight slots the second.

You know that one area that the game doesn't let you go to in the beginning? North exit of the town, south exit of the lumberjack area? That's where you'll eventually find the cow while playing as the older sister. I kept going there to collect dry grass to feed the one cow and around my fifth or sixth trip the second popped around.

Also, gotta admit I friggin love those overalls of the older sister. The sound effect for those being undone is great. Just a shame I haven't seen more with the lumberjack even going into the fourth month.

Last edited:

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

alright. I got a decent number of things unlocked, but still missing 3-4 scenes.
In gallery:
page 1:
1-1 first lumberjack scene/not have 50k at the beginning of the next month and choose older sister.
1-2 first scene with younger sister and shop guy/not have 50k at the beginning of the next month and choose younger sister.
1-3 after purple/pink haired girl comes along and you gotta make x amount of money in a week. Didn't get enough money
2-1 1-3, got enough money
2-2 Catch fly using trap from shopkeep. wait till clock stops and walk to it.
2-3 Get double headed dildo from shopkeep with younger sister. go to house at night.

Page 2
1-1 not have 50k at the beginning of the next month 2nd time
1-2 not have 50k at the beginning of the next month 3rd time (sex with debt collector end)
1-3 lumberjack part 2
2-1 shopkeep part 2
2-2 strip rock/paper/scissors in the bar with older sister
2-3 losing strip rps, agreeing to drinking game

Page 3
1-1 go to bar with younger sister, talk to barkeep. will run into purple/pink hair girl.
1-2 younger sister, getting stuck in hole after chasing kids who stole her wallet
1-3 older sister and demon cow
2-1 older sister prostitution
2-2 younger sister prostitution
2-3 purple/pink hair girl prostitution
(You'll see her outside south of shop after enough prostitution at around 4-6pm)

page 4
1-1 prostitution end
1-2 ???
1-3 ???

Last edited:

DINGDINGDING

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to make the tool guy grope the little sister ? so far i only got when first time visit the shop

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

How to make the tool guy grope the little sister ? so far i only got when first time visit the shop
Second time should be along the story where she want fruit seeds.

Then after that every few days of visit he'll offer to discount stuffs for a paizuri (5% when you go there as little sister, stacking, if you go as the older prices will be normal)

DINGDINGDING

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Second time should be along the story where she want fruit seeds.

Then after that every few days of visit he'll offer to discount stuffs for a paizuri (5% when you go there as little sister, stacking, if you go as the older prices will be normal)
is this happen before or after the debt guy came and grope the little sister ?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

is this happen before or after the debt guy came and grope the little sister ?
Don't remember actually :v I cheated my money value so I ended up missing out on the debt scene.

dunso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's my current save. I've got all the scenes I've seen mentioned in this thread other than the prostitution ending. Still trying to figure out how to get a few of these, but I figured I'd share my progress. The save goes into ~\AppData\LocalLow\

Attachments

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems the first few days are a bunch of missions (repairing fence, getting cow feed etc.) and I seem to be stuck on what to do with the younger sister after you fertilize the fields with the stuff you mooch off the store. Any suggestions?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems the first few days are a bunch of missions (repairing fence, getting cow feed etc.) and I seem to be stuck on what to do with the younger sister after you fertilize the fields with the stuff you mooch off the store. Any suggestions?
Just taking care of the crop in general, be sure to do it with the little sis because some of the trigger only happen when she does it.

After you properly grew the 3 tomatoes (weeding the field, watering/giving it fertilizer, etc) it should trigger a dialogue after she pick up the last of them (don't buy anymore seeds though, since the trigger seems to be picking up the last of the plant + no more seeds)

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

where do you even put the save? Do I have to unpack the game? If yes then with what program?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just taking care of the crop in general, be sure to do it with the little sis because some of the trigger only happen when she does it.

After you properly grew the 3 tomatoes (weeding the field, watering/giving it fertilizer, etc) it should trigger a dialogue after she pick up the last of them (don't buy anymore seeds though, since the trigger seems to be picking up the last of the plant + no more seeds)
Got some events after picking up weeds (was using the older sister to run around collecting everything >_>) and after harvesting the last of the gifted tomatoes (still had some other plants growing, so that doesn't seem to matter)

Now I'm on day 9 and I can't seem to enter the bar anymore, I got the second cow (but I can't seem to milk it yet, I assume that is to do with what is mentioned earlier in the thread) and a bunch of new seeds. Another thing that seems important is that after you get the debt you can grab 5000 gold from the box on the second floor in your house, which is a good way to get things going.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I cant believe im saying this but is there on a how to lose guide on rock paper scissors because seriously even though i wanna lose i always end up winning when i want her to get fucked..

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Got some events after picking up weeds (was using the older sister to run around collecting everything >_>) and after harvesting the last of the gifted tomatoes (still had some other plants growing, so that doesn't seem to matter)

Now I'm on day 9 and I can't seem to enter the bar anymore, I got the second cow (but I can't seem to milk it yet, I assume that is to do with what is mentioned earlier in the thread) and a bunch of new seeds. Another thing that seems important is that after you get the debt you can grab 5000 gold from the box on the second floor in your house, which is a good way to get things going.
I think the condition for monster cow is to NOT brush the cow for a while, not sure though since I tried various things before getting the trigger for the event.

I cant believe im saying this but is there on a how to lose guide on rock paper scissors because seriously even though i wanna lose i always end up winning when i want her to get fucked..
Save scum :v you can save between each battle or even on the choice screen itself. The choice re-randomize after loading though so it's not like you're guaranteed to get the 'correct' choice after 2 miss.

Lenn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How exactly do you fix the fence to trigger the second cow? Is there a lumber requirement i'm not meeting?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You need to get 30 lumber first, yes.

Lenn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, so i just found this thing randomly at the big ass tree. Either i just hit a 0.001% or i accidentally found an easter egg.

Attachments

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems to be completely random, yea, I'm at the same day and there's nothing there at all.

Still can't figure out what wood is for other then the initial 30 you need for the fence (I have like 120 now) Second cow still just leeches hay off me (it has a different button where the first cow has the milking option) and I'm floating over 70k gold already and have no idea what to spend gold on.

Apparently I got a scene on the 19th day where the purple haired girl ran around town in a swimsuit rather than the two sisters, I'm guessing she made some wager where you're required to get a certain amount of money before that date, not sure how much is needed but I have 105k on the 19th.

Last edited:

dunso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where do you even put the save? Do I have to unpack the game? If yes then with what program?
You don't need to unpack the game. Everything saves into your Appdata/LocalLow folder. If you don't know where this folder is, on your main drive (probably you're C: drive), go to Users > YourUserName and show hidden items in this folder (on Windows 10, click on View, then check the box next to "Hidden items".)

The_Klutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uploaded what I'm almost certain what holds gallery data judging by the timestamp for those who've asked. You can choose to unlock everything once you beat the game regardless (the only scene I'm not sure how to get is the last one where they're both holding onto a wall. Second last is from third option once you can have others help in garden). Honestly almost none of the H parts were dissatisfying, making me wish there was a bit more both in terms of H and game aspects.

But yeah. For those who want to copy/paste, it's located in your AppData>LocalLow>dieselmine>game folder>Utage>SaveMyProject.

Attachments

Last edited: