Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Act] - RJ138022 - 大デスホモマン村

I requested it on dlsite English, never could use maniax to buy

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah I would buy this as well if I was able to use my card on the Jap Dlsite, so is he still having a release for the english DLsite or was that revoked for some reason?

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They emailed me back they scheduled it for release tomorrow, the 15th. Happy gaming all.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Today is the 15th, isn't it? Unless given the time zones and international date line thing if its not actually the 16th (for us) that its coming out.

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

game is kinda hard for my taste :(

spellhydro45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its out on the eng dlsite

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ha...ha...ha...ahhhhhhh CHOOOOOOOOO ;)

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not entirely sure how, but for a simple platformer, he's made the very first boss harder than Quelaag from Dark Souls. I mean, her I actually beat sometime before the 20th attempt.

EDIT: The solution is more dakka. Get the golden armor. Charge up, can dakka dakka spears for a short burst. So run towards her, when she jumps over you the first time spin, dakka dakka dakka, jumps over you again, dakka dakka dakka dead before she gets the first shot off. It pays to open chests repeatedly when you have armor on. Occasionally you won't get the witch shooting at you. You'll get something awesome.

EDIT 2: Now if only the big succubus boss had a similar weakness. I sort of have her pattern figured out, but I can't see how her pattern is supposed to be avoidable. Also, she does have a seduction attack which, if it hits you after you've been downed, will freeze your game. You'll have to close it through the task manager and restart it. (saves your progress for normal mode but I think that would wreck your arcade progress)

EDIT 3: You can hit her bat form. While it'll go "dink" and not hurt her, it can deflect her. Work with that. Or... don't bother. There's no reward for winning the game. More fun to lose to her or climb back down and give yourself up to one of the plant women.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Somehow the... "zombie" replacement enemies don't... look female to me, or maybe its just me.

I just tried the demo, its not that bad. Does feel like Ghouls 'n Goblins! Which is to say, it kicks my ass.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

EDIT 2: Now if only the big succubus boss had a similar weakness. I sort of have her pattern figured out, but I can't see how her pattern is supposed to be avoidable. Also, she does have a seduction attack which, if it hits you after you've been downed, will freeze your game. You'll have to close it through the task manager and restart it. (saves your progress for normal mode but I think that would wreck your arcade progress)

EDIT 3: You can hit her bat form. While it'll go "dink" and not hurt her, it can deflect her. Work with that. Or... don't bother. There's no reward for winning the game. More fun to lose to her or climb back down and give yourself up to one of the plant women.
Getting hit by the first heart isn't a big deal as you can shake out of it easily. It is the third one that will mess you up as it gives her enough time to catch you before you can deflect her.

Also if it goes down low on the ground, you need to shoot a low then high spear before ducking.

While near ground level, you should be able to constantly jump backwards and throw spears at her.

Now something of interest is that there is a room after that but doesn't occur after the last boss. Going to try arcade mode to see if that works.

Not sure about the requirement but I was able to go to AppData\Local\Monsters_n_Girls\save and edit my save (10) directly to access it for the true final boss. The extra boss and true ending is...underwhelming.

Last edited:

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ah, I see.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Initial combat stage, stand under where she will be and toss spears while dodging hearts. When she goes into mist form at your level, throw a spear low, then standing spear before ducking under her. When she comes at you at ground level, jump backwards and throw spears at her (don't get hit by her directly or it will freeze the game).

Essentially, it boils down to trying to hit her while she is in her normal form and low-high spear and duck while in mist form. I think this is best with the axe but dagger/spear works.

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This really is a Ghouls 'n Goblins parody...
In arcade mode, after the Succubus boss, you are sent back to the beginning to do the game a second time. ( Or just use the "second week flag" of the debug mode before killing the boss ). You'll then get to stage 6 with a true final boss that I really don't know what you are supposed to do...

Nevermind, just dodge the laser by jumping before they shoot, hit the spinning crystal and hope to not fall in pits if you are hit.

Last edited:

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am not sure, if you get pinned down by a girl, is it game over? I can only press enter to go back to map and restart the level, can't seem to do anything else
Why the UP icons then? Since we technically have a single life?

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In arcade mode, if you lose all three life you don't go back to the map screen, you're returned to the title screen and have to redo everything from scratch.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Normal Mode: if you get hit your amors gets stripped, the next hit will get you down, if you are down the monster which hit you will get down to buisness.
(sometimes not, i guess a target bug or killed monster at the same time)
- Once down you restart the Level (unlimited tries)

Arcade Mode: same as Normal but you lose 1 out of 3 Lifes
- Once all 3 lifes are gone it is game over (if you are in golden armor you can gain Lifes in Chests but only up to 3)

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Used the save edit trick. Have to admit that's a pretty poor ending. The game is pretty good on its own and the h-content isn't bad, I just don't think its a really good thing when there's no real reward for ending, or especially when the final boss doesn't have any h-content.

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

These kind of games make me rage so hard... Just like ghost n goblins was capable to so i really wasn't expecting something different when i saw how much of a parody this was.
I never do understand what people find fun in such steep learning curves and difficulties especially in platform games where you don't have much to plan or think and it's just a matter of learning certain patterns or simply developing reflexes to the point that you can react perfectly to all the attacks.
I understand that when dealing with a big obstacle you might get a certain satisfaction when you do manage to overcome it but with some games it feels more like if you were trying to destroy a wall of bricks with your forehead: It will still be quite an accomplishment when you see it crumble but it won't really pay back all the suffering and broken bones.. :V

Anyway, can someone with better reflexes and patience than me please share a savefile or something so that i can at least see some if not all of h-animations? I would really appreciate it :)

EDIT: I have only now seen that there is a way to edit the savefile and that it was explained just a few posts back.. :| Sorry for the dumb question.

Last edited:

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

These kind of games make me rage so hard... Just like ghost n goblins was capable to so i really wasn't expecting something different when i saw how much of a parody this was.
I never do understand what people find fun in such steep learning curves and difficulties especially in platform games where you don't have much to plan or think and it's just a matter of learning certain patterns or simply developing reflexes to the point that you can react perfectly to all the attacks.
I understand that when dealing with a big obstacle you might get a certain satisfaction when you do manage to overcome it but with some games it feels more like if you were trying to destroy a wall of bricks with your forehead: It will still be quite an accomplishment when you see it crumble but it won't really pay back all the suffering and broken bones.. :V

Anyway, can someone with better reflexes and patience than me please share a savefile or something so that i can at least see some if not all of h-animations? I would really appreciate it :)

EDIT: I have only now seen that there is a way to edit the savefile and that it was explained just a few posts back.. :| Sorry for the dumb question.
I beat it on my own in under 2 hours... I'm not saying the game doesn't have some shoddy programming, but it's definitely beatable and has some interesting gameplay elements.

Just be persistent and dont give up... but... that ending doesn't really feel worth it.