What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Devil's Office] SHRIFT 2 (RJ318368)

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
GJDDj5UacAAlnHI.jpg

New enemies preview (from twitter). Highly relevant to my interests.

e:

Last edited:

Aman2211

Reputation score
How can I play shrift 2 in android, jioplay, I download it yesterday. There are some issues I am having:
Invisible Character,
Japanese gameplay ( I know there is an Translation_patch.exe, but I can't run .exe in android)
Game folder:
Screenshot_20240323-144602_ZArchiver.jpg Screenshot_20240323-144609_ZArchiver.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When losing to a girl, theres the option of getting raped up to 5 Extra times, or getting raped to an ending.
I always assumed the game would be over if i got raped to an ending or if i let them drain all my faith levels.now Im confused because for two enemies specifically, they warn you that if you lose all your faith, you die. So now my question is, For all the enemies that aren't those two, is it fine to lose all the levels or was i misunderstanding something about that warning.

Last edited:

ierdan

Reputation score
Looking for a english patch but I'm not sure if there's a link in one of the previous pages, at least I can't find the one for chapter 1 (if there's one).
.... Then again I guess it'd be better to just wait for chapter 2's.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Here's some saves with Chapter 2 done. I think I got everyone except the Archane girl, didn't figure out how to get her. Also I have the two DLC sleep items, but without the files from the dev's CI EN paid plan you can't access the content.

Attachments