What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Desire Gadget] モンスターアルケミスト Monster Alchemist RE118491 RJ118491

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ118491] Monster Alchemist

Stuck after beat the underwater dungeon.

I already make a kraken girl, and beat optional boss in the plain. There is new location on island SW of world map, but somehow I can't go there...

*EDIT* Figured out. And yeah, that place is incredible scary for RPG Maker game...

Last edited:

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

In Bergen forest (north tree area), I don't get any tips in labyrinth to the west, and if I clear it anyway, I can't get rid of the grass. Talked to everyone in the village in the north of forest, have fairy and plant girl. Also, cleared the area to the east of capital (where a girl joins your part temporary, then leaves), cleared (I think?) old castle. Stuck on this point, don't know what to do next

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Is all the known sex in this game happy consensual scenes with your harem back at the main place? Or are there female bosses that can do things to the protagonist as GoR?

The first dryad girl did so little damage I got bored waiting for her to win and I haven't yet come across another obviously female boss.

Also, willing to bet the neotare thing might have something to do with that fat bastard on the north side of town. Though I can't read Japanese, I get this distinct impression that this was a case of your parents dying and leaving you in debt of some sort. I suspect he wanted those gold bars you tried to make at the beginning, and later if you can't pay up in time he might try to boink one of the girls instead.

Last edited:

Leavemealone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please use pictures to show me how I can make new girls? Thank you!

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

did you set to japanese AFTER unzipping the game?
No no no, it's always in japanese, it just unzips into gibberish that the system can't read. "。セ・ヘ・ソ・ミ・・「メ・!。ソ" for example.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

No no no, it's always in japanese, it just unzips into gibberish that the system can't read. "。セ・ヘ・ソ・ミ・・「メ・!。ソ" for example.
Some archive extract programs so not properly support non-english.

Depending on the one you used, I personally use WinRaR and 7Zip and both have no issues.

Otherwise a couple of times I have seen probably where the uploader of the file had corrupted the file names and the only solution was to get a different copy.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's Winrar, and usually it is that the uploader's cocked it up but I got it from this topic and nobody else seems to have an issue.

Would it be possible for someone to just throw their image folder onto Mega?

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Huh, dlsite tags says this game has NTR, does one or more of your monster girls get "stolen" by someone or does the protagonist NTR someone?

i m stuck after beating the Fish Boss. what to do now!!:confused:

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

maybe west road (place near home town), NW open

that road covered by cows?

i made a mistake. i sold many things(like health position and other matrials) to a guy on the road at the lest part of the hometown.

Edit: is that girl asrking for 1million Gold?

and i already making those items. and checking those things too regularly. now i m farming 1million gold. this game don't pay you in every fight so i have to sold few things.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone please use pictures to show me how I can make new girls?
back to home make ??? item 1.jpg

In Bergen forest (north tree area), I don't get any tips in labyrinth to the west, and if I clear it anyway, I can't get rid of the grass. Talked to everyone in the village in the north of forest, have fairy and plant girl. Also, cleared the area to the east of capital (where a girl joins your part temporary, then leaves), cleared (I think?) old castle. Stuck on this point, don't know what to do next
cleared old castle? if not make or join 2.jpg , also need 4 3.jpg for old castle

that road covered by cows?

i made a mistake. i sold many things(like health position and other matrials) to a guy on the road at the lest part of the hometown.

Edit: is that girl asrking for 1million Gold?

and i already making those items. and checking those things too regularly. now i m farming 1million gold. this game don't pay you in every fight so i have to sold few things.
not need ready 1million... btw killed fish boss??? ruin town open??? or u didnt make or join 4.jpg to clear dungeon?

Last edited:

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

back to home make ??? item View attachment 14955

cleared old castle? if not make or join View attachment 14953, also need 4 View attachment 14954 for old castle

not need ready 1million... btw killed fish boss??? ruin town open??? or u didnt make or join View attachment 14956 to clear dungeon?
i didn't get the dungeon yet. only finished the finish boss. and she was in my party. is there any hidden stage in the fish boss area? you can't goto fish boss without her: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=14956&d=1385348678

at last the horse lady start to talk with me. so let c what happen.

Last edited:

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The slime girl who block the road leave after I got new task from the king (that fat bastard), by talk to him after got back from zombies town (I get in as deep as possible, that is save-spamming until I found the second bug in school).

To get to zombie town, after kill the kraken, you will get its tentacles (I think). Use it to creat kraken girl, and another item on "important items" list.

BTW, what level will trigger sex scene with girls? I know that it will start once you talk to them after they've high level...

Attachments

Last edited:

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any boss in dungeon?

edit: dungeon boss cleared. but yet the path is blocked.

Last edited:

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's Winrar, and usually it is that the uploader's cocked it up but I got it from this topic and nobody else seems to have an issue.

Would it be possible for someone to just throw their image folder onto Mega?
Just cut the images, paste them on whatever folder, then rename them into something readable. They're just bonus images, so whatever name is fine.

Last edited:

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Etigoya, thanks as always.

Where can I get 竜の鱗 (scale of dragon) item for flying island key?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The slime girl who block the road leave after I got new task from the king (that fat bastard), by talk to him after got back from zombies town (I get in as deep as possible, that is save-spamming until I found the second bug in school).

To get to zombie town, after kill the kraken, you will get its tentacles (I think). Use it to creat kraken girl, and another item on "important items" list.

BTW, what level will trigger sex scene with girls? I know that it will start once you talk to them after they've high level...

for (now version 1.6) from left 3rd one, but u cant loot this box 3.jpg again and again hehe

sex to girl is lvl 10 or 11, then 14 new weapon, next is 28 + 5 times power up has another new hscene + new weapon, but not all girl in this lvl, some by event

last hidden boss if dont ready defence item 1.jpg ......, but my style is attack > all..., if ready = 2.jpg , but next round magic attack still all died lol, need how many lvl for this...

Etigoya, thanks as always.

Where can I get 竜の鱗 (scale of dragon) item for flying island key?
dragon mob in 4.jpg , not rare

Last edited:

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Where do I get 竜の真核 item, needed to make one of girls?
Also, what to do with the doll in house, 2nd floor, dark room?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where do I get 竜の真核 item, needed to make one of girls?
Also, what to do with the doll in house, 2nd floor, dark room?
after killed rich man can go new area, boss dragon drop

1 item in 1F room, other can buy 20k (if u get sleep in hill go tree area town's bar talk to woman, then she selling item in main town)

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just cut the images, paste them on whatever folder, then rename them into something readable. They're just bonus images, so whatever name is fine.
Oh really? Well that's fine then. It's just every other time this has occurred it's crashed the game. Neat, I'll play it tonight.