What's new

Demon Girl

Re: Demon Girl

Do you know if LineMarvel is still working on Mystic Girl, as long as we're talking about it? :p

He's on Hiatus, I believe. Personally, I've stopped caring.

He's on Hiatus, I believe. Personally, I've stopped caring.
I was mostly just joking since aika just said that there isn't a crowd of newbies asking over and over. :D

Well with the crowd of newbies, we need the crowd of, "He's on hiatus, damn it!" people.

It looks like Demon Girl was removed on Funnygames... that's why nobody can get it anymore. On that note, I can't find any trace of sexual content on that site. Weird. >_>

You can't find it?

heres another thats working:

Ever heard of newgrounds?

Whats this "new ground" you speak of aika? Look for the white.
Playing dumbass here

... I simply think that it's no longer about Line Marvin (Even tho we all know it still is)
I think we are just here cause we get along better then we thought and even without Line Marvin we still have fun. (Even tho I think we just got used to it.)
I wonder if he can even find this forum.

if he cant even find his blog password

So do you know if Linemarvin is still working on Mystic Grill?

Uh? I've already said that it is still on Funny Games. Nothings been removed. It's the very site I tried to link this flash embed from, and it's not as if I made up a random URL of the top of head and hoped it would work. (of course it didn't work anyway, but that's for other reasons.)

See? Just go to the adult section and search "demon girl". Easy as that.

what bout, mystical philly cheesteaks? my favorite bait.

I'd prefer a Mystic Grilled Chicken Sandwich

So do you know if Linemarvin is still working on Mystic Grill?

S-so he wasn't even making a game...? He just wanted us to go to a barbecue?

You mean you missed the big farewell barbecue? All this talk about where's Mystic Girl has been an in-joke that it'd be the next game ever since he anounced his plans. We all thought you knew and were going along with it. Line Marvin is running a mediterranean resturant chain now. He's a very busy man.

menu-1.png

I must say it was delicious, but the Tentacle kabobs leave something to be desired

Back