OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Day Job (Tiffanian)

Tlech: HP = 24/67, PP = 42, EP = 23/89, Status = Fine, Pregnant

Though she couldn't see it with her mouth full of Tragar's cock, Sir Robert watched the descent of Tlech's hands towards his face uneasily, and as it turned out he had good reason to do so. Again he choked in an attempt to draw breath with his nose plugged, but after a moment he could hold himself back no more, and began to lick more enthusiastically if only to get himself a breath of air not tinged with the taste of his enemies. Tragar, in the meantime, was pounding steadily into Tlech's throat, and while he made no effort to be any less rough with her, the grip he held on her scalp lessened slightly when it became apparent that the goblin was willing.

"How's she taste down there Bob? You liking the little extra seasoning I added for yah?" Tragar taunted the man below her, to which he gave a few wordless grunts and an angry glare in reply, unable to do any more than that. While neither of her partners seemed to actually care much for her pleasure, Robert either unwilling to put great effort or simply bad at giving head while Tragar just straight didn't care, the combination of sensations was likely more than enough to get Tlech going. Robert's simple licks, the circles she made against her clit, and the more psychological pleasure of having her throat pounded by Tragar steadily drove Tlech toward another orgasm, and she was only narrowly beaten by her summoner, who seemed to make no effort to hold himself back this time. Feeling waves of sperm shooting down her throat and into her mouth, Tlech was quick to cum herself, but Tragar was nice enough to pull out before he'd finished cumming, dropping a line of his seed onto her tongue and then painting Tlech's face with one line and drawing across her breasts with the next.

Beneath her, Robert got another mouthful of her juices and Tragar's semen, causing him to choke in obvious disgust. "Not bad~" Tragar muttered, panting heavily as he shuffled a few steps away from Tlech, "Myazu, if you don't mind!" The succubus, upon her master's command, strode over to take the position over Bob that Tlech had held only a few moments ago, and wordlessly dropped her mouth onto his still firm cock. Bob gave a muffled scream from beneath her and began to thrash violently, sputtering, but he wasn't nearly fast enough. Left on edge by Tlech, he was easy prey for the succubus, and after a few moments his struggles were replaced by shudders, and his screams by moans. Not a drop escaped Myazu's mouth, and given her own supernatural nature Tlech could easily see the man's soul being sucked out of him in large gulps by the succubus even as she implanted her tendrils into his mind. Over with the other group, the goblins were glaring with obvious annoyance at the succubus, the orc now lying unconscious on his back with his member rapidly growing flaccid, the source of which was fairly obvious given the direction of their ire.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Tlech let out a groan of pleasure around the cock in her throat as the knight did just what she had wanted, beginning to lick with quite a bit more enthusiasm than he had before, desperate to get her to let go of his nose. She quickly obliged and reached down to pat his cheek, as if to say “good boy.” He seemed to be the type that needed some positive reinforcement, after all! Tragar was making it hard on her to concentrate now though, thrusting with a quick, steady rhythm and doing so with quite a lot of vigor. She was taking him in to the hilt with each thrust, her lips pressing ever so briefly against his crotch, and she was definitely loving it. He didn’t seem to care about the chubby goblin’s pleasure, but he let up with the grip on her hair even so, not tugging on it anymore, which eliminated the last obstacle to her enjoyment, and she couldn’t help but let out muffled lewd moans in between gagging on her summoner’s dick.

She was quickly building to another orgasm, despite her partners. Granted, some of that was just par for the course… Sir Robert wasn’t doing such a great job with his tongue, though Tlech could excuse that as simple bad technique now. After all, there were a fairly good number of goblins she had been with that were just plain bad at giving head, and given the humans she had encountered so far and their attitudes it seemed like they might just be racially deficient in terms of sexual prowess. Although Tragar had proven that he was quite capable when he wanted to be… Still, she was also quite willing to help herself along, one hand firmly toying with her clit, pinching and rubbing at it, and now that she felt no need to restrict the knight’s breathing her other wandered up to her chest, groping one of her large breasts as her throat was pounded hard. She was close… very close, and she could feel that her summoner was right there as well. This time he wasn’t holding himself back, though, and he peaked just before she did. His cum spurted down her throat as he hilted himself for the last time, and that was all she needed.

The pudgy goblin tensed up, groaning out in pleasure around Tragar’s cock even as she sucked hard, as if trying to squeeze as much spunk from his balls as she possibly could. She let forth a gush of juices from between her legs, both her own and the human’s, and the knight beneath her choked as if she had just shoved a dick into his throat. What a wimp this guy was… Her summoner was good to her now, and as she came he slowly pulled his length out of her, giving her a few good shots of tasty seed into her mouth and onto her tongue, which hung out of her mouth as she panted hotly once he had pulled out completely. He blasted Tlech’s face with another spurt, the goblin closing her eyes just in time to accept the warm cum properly, though she knew where he was going next… She squeezed her chest together with her arms and puffed it out, presenting the ample flesh to him as a target that he happily hit, painting her upper body with his spunk. She was feeling quite good, and she continued to lightly tease her clit as she basked in the afterglow.

Before she really knew what was happening, though, Sir Robert began to thrash beneath Tlech. She had been supporting herself somewhat with her knees, but in retaliation for his struggles she let her full weight fall on top of him, her oozing pussy grinding hard against his mouth and nose then. When he began to moan, though, she realized what was happening; that damned succubus was taking advantage of the work she had done to tease the knight to make him cum in mere moments. The goblin could tell that his soul was being sucked away, that this Myazu character was draining him, and she knew that as his cum and his soul was sucked into the demon his will was being eroded. Slowly she wiped off her face, scooping the residual seed into her mouth and sucking it down before standing up on somewhat wobbly legs, getting off Sir Robert, though she gave his cheek one last slap. "Coulda done ‘at fer ye long ago, if’n ye’d jus’ did as I said" she said, her parting shot to him, before turning to Tragar. "’at was good fun. But, if’n ye ain’t got nuttin’ else fer me ta do I oughta’ get back" she said, essentially asking his permission to return to Hell. She didn’t want to stick around that succubus too long, and she felt her job was done. Besides that, she had been more than paid for her services.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tlech: HP = 67, PP = 42, EP = 89, Status = Fine, Pregnant

(Tlech gains 6 experience.)

"Hrm? Oh yes, you can go. I think the other two can handle hauling this lot to where they need to go," Tragar replied dismissively, freeing Tlech and allowing her to return to Hell. Assuming she did so, the pudgy goblin would be shunted as roughly as ever back to her own body to find Irving sitting beside her, a look of boredom on the other goblin's face. It seemed that nothing of note had happened while she was away, likely not too great a surprise.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Tank’ee" Tlech replied when her summoner gave her permission to leave, and after a quick look around she did so. It was such a weird feeling, having her soul transported between dimensions just like that… she couldn’t really say if she liked or disliked it yet. When she got back she found that not much had happened; she was still on watch, and Irving was still sitting next to her looking dreadfully bored. All in all it seemed to be another normal watch period at the fortress. "Back" she said quietly as she sat up, grinning from ear to ear. Damn that had been fun. "Ye miss me?" she asked playfully, a little jab at her skinny roommate’s body language.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Irving gave a start at Tlech's announcement, but the bored goblin quickly cracked a grin and said; "Oh yeah, terribly! I had tah figure out how to occupy meself up 'ere while you were off havin fun!" After a moment, Tlech would notice that her dress was slightly mussed, and that the tips of her breasts were erect and slightly sore, as if they'd been under some fairly vigorous attention in the recent past.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Tlech tilted her head a little bit at her roommate’s reaction, but it didn’t take her too long to figure out what had happened. Her dress was not how she had left it, and it was quite obvious that someone had been groping her while she had been away from her body… She mumbled slightly, getting up slowly. "Dammit Irving, do I need someone ta guard me from ye? Don’t jus’ molest me whilst I ain’t ‘ere ta say anyting" she said, though she wasn’t actually angry. The pudgy goblin was just a little bit annoyed at the prospect that that could be done to her, that people could tease her empty body while she was summoned. She would have to be really careful about accepting calls to the mortal world. "Anyways, ‘ow long was I? ‘ow long we gotta sit ‘ere yet?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Why not? Ye weren't complainin~" Irving replied with a brief snicker. Having had her fun, Irving sobered and answered Tlech's question fairly promptly; "An hour or so, I dunno fer sure. Not too long. Yer shift's only just beginnin I'm afraid!"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Tlech began to grumble when she heard how much time had passed. It had seemed like more than that in the mortal world, though that might just have been because of all the action that had been packed into her time there. "Awwww fuck" she groaned, "was 'opin' I'd get outta sittin' 'ere all day." She looked out over the blasted landscape for a little while before continuing "prob'ly coulda stayed longer, too. Awwell. 'ad lots o' fun away, prob'ly ev'n more'n ye 'ad." At the last bit she stuck out her tongue at Irving, taking a little jab at her for having molested her while she was gone. That reminded her, and she adjusted her dress to try and straighten it up again. "I ev'n beat up a knight" she dropped casually, wanting to get a reaction out of her roommate.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Looks like you're out o' luck then, eh?" Irving replied teasingly, sticking her tongue out at Tlech following her complaint about being stuck on the wall all day. Her follow up caused the thinner goblin to raise an eyebrow, and she responded by saying; "Ehh, ewell if it was as good as ye had it last time, I'd bet so! I only got to flash yer tits to the patrolling guard and suck on 'em a bit~ 'E wanted a taste too, but I wouldn't let 'im!"

Letting her readjust her dress in silence while she stared out at the terrain with a bored expression, Irving turned to Tlech with eyes wide with amazement at her casual admission. "No! Yer fibbin! Was it a proper knight, or one of 'em like the Lady's got?" she asked excitedly, obviously eager for another story.

Regardless of whether she told Irving the story of her second summoning or not, the next three hours passed all but completely uneventfully. The lands were peaceful, their isolated fortress undisturbed. Irving eventually had to depart for her own shift, leaving Tlech alone for a short time before Dorpina could get off of her own shift and come to keep her company. In that time, one of the patrol guards paused beside Tlech, a goblin she recognized as named Denk who slept in a different warren. Grinning lasciviously at her, he came up behind and beside her, though he kept out of arm's reach, and said; "Ey, saw yer frien' playin with yah earlier, and I heard you were a sort that liked tah give a good suck! How'd yeh like ter try a taste o' me? Yah ain't gonna get in any trouble, the other patroller's sleepin on the ramparts~"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Tlech rolled her eyes when her roommate mentioned that she had showed off her tits to one of the other goblins on patrol. "Don’t be doin’ ‘at, ye’ll get ‘em all riled up" she said, "I ken find plenty o’ fellas without ‘avin’ ye stirrin’ ‘em up at me." She wasn’t actually mad, but it was mildly annoying, and there was a limit to how much of Irving’s playfulness she could take. She chuckled at the skinny goblin’s reaction to her admission of having beaten a knight, how seemingly amazed she was. She decided that she would tell the story slowly and with plenty of pauses, to help fill the time. "Yea, a real proper one. ‘uman an’ all" she said before the first pause, looking out over the desolate landscape. "Got summoned ‘long wit’ sum others, fightin’ a group o’ three. Girl wot used knives an’ fought all quick, a knight, an’ a big ol’ berserker guy. ‘ey was awready fightin’ undead tings, so we ‘ad sum ‘elp" she continued after a while, giving Irving some time to get a quick mental image of the setup for the fight. "Ye girl kilt two o’ the others, so I got ‘round ‘er all careful-like an’ bust ‘er knee. She dropt ‘nuff so I could pound in ‘er nose, an’ a undead knocked ‘er out."

The chubby goblin nodded thoughtfully, peering out at the dimly lit terrain as she paused for dramatic effect. "’at made the knight mad, ‘cause ‘ey was goin’ together. ‘e came after me, kept insultin’ me an’ not takin’ me serious on account o’ me bein’ a goblin. Couldn’t ‘it me, though. ‘e was too slow, an’ I jus’ kept hittin’ away at ‘is armor ‘til I got ‘im right ‘ere" she explained, pointing out the spot she had hit him in to her roommate. "The other goblins jus’ sucked ye berserker guy off, an’ ‘e jus’ let ‘em do it. Wasn’t too bad fer me first real fight. After ‘at I jus’ teased ye knight an’ let me summoner fuck me, didn’t let ‘im cum on account o’ ‘is insultin’. Made ‘im eat me out too, while I sucked off me summoner. Was pretty fun. Didn’t like the guy wot summoned me tho’, reminded me o’ the mistriss."

The story finished aside from any further questions her roommate had, Tlech just settled in atop the wall to finish out her shift. Time moved slowly, and as usual nothing at all happened before Irving had to leave for her own work. That would leave the pudgy goblin alone for a little while before Dorpina got there to keep her company. Soon after, though, one of the patrolling guards stopped his walking next to her, and she turned to see him. It was Denk, a guy she knew in passing who was from one of the other warrens in the fortress. The look on his face told her most of what she needed to know about his intentions, and indeed it seemed that this was the one her skinny roommate had showed her body off to earlier. "Ehhhh, not now" she replied after a moment, "don’t like ta screw ‘round workin’ ev’n if’n I won’t get caught. If’n ye find me eatin’ same time as ye, ask me ‘en. "

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Irving had tested Tlech's patience often enough that she knew when to stop... Though unfortunately, she knew that she wasn't quite at her room mates limit yet, and thus offered one last teasing comment; "Oh I figured yah wouldn't mind some more suitors after last night! I even told 'em how yah like tah use yer mouth~ He seemed pretty excited after that! I'm surprised I didn't get a faceful meself!" Falling mostly silent after that unless Tlech offered a barb of her own in response, Irving then listened excitedly through Tlech's recollection of her second summoning, taking in every detail of her patient retelling of events. "Wow! You really did beat a proper knight!" she said once Tlech was finished, quite evidently impressed. "And all that fuckin! You've been gettin so much lately, it's a wonder you ain't pregnant yet! Unless yah just ain't showin yet~" she added with a wry grin, her eyes wandering over Tlech's body again.

~~~~~~~~~​

"Bawwww!" the goblin replied, disappointed, though he adopted a surprisingly good natured grin for one of their kind, "Alright then! Least ye've got a good 'nough reason fer not wantin a quickie~ When do yah get off? I'd be happy tah offer some extra "seasoning" if'n ye'd like!"

After she'd answered the other goblin however she liked, Tlech was left to her solitary watch when he returned to his patrol of the fort's walls. The next bit of time passed agonizingly slowly, though it was really only a half hour or so before Dorpina showed up. The other goblin greeted her with a grimace as she sat down in the same place that Irving had occupied earlier and immediately launched into an explanation of her duties, which largely constituted of a griping session about the disgusting sexual habits of their mistress, given that they revolved around cleaning the woman's bedroom and the stable that sat in the corner of the courtyard. They had no hellhounds living with them, the stable being mostly populated with crawlers and captured mortal mounts, but they did have a single nightmare living there. It was often joked that the burning stallion was the real master of the fortress, given their ladies near constant attentions to the beast, which allegedly included trying to impregnate herself with its offspring, though she hadn't yet been successful at such. Given that her kind could control their fertility, such a failure was something of a joke among her servants, albeit one that was made in whispers. Regardless, it was a while before Dorpina finally went quiet, at which point she asked Tlech; "So, how's it been up here so far?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Tlech rolled her eyes once more at the revelation of what Irving had told the patrolling guard. She’d be paid a visit by him eventually, she was certain of that now. It was annoying, but not too much so, and it was enough within the character of her roommate that she was used to this sort of nonsense by now. The skinny goblin seemed quite impressed by her story, which was nice. Maybe some day, if she ever really achieved anything of significance, it would be nice to have it appreciated. It seemed unlikely on any grand scale, but still, there was always dreaming. At the comment about her potential pregnancy she put a hand to her stomach, replying "prob’ly awready knocked up" with a bit of a shrug. She didn’t know for sure, of course, but she had thought she felt something after the encounter with the fae. If not then, surely Ab or Tragar had given her a new little goblin to take care of for a few days.

Denk didn’t seem too upset at Tlech’s refusal, approving of her reasoning, though rather than just leaving it to chance he wanted to arrange a meeting for her next meal. She thought about it and shrugged a little bit, game for a quick addition to her dinner. She told him when to expect her at the commissary, willing to make a bit of small talk as she watched the landscape if he wanted. A little talk would be a welcome way to pass the time until Dorpina arrived. It only took about half an hour, maybe a little more, but it felt like much longer to the chubby goblin. Finally, though, her other roommate got up to the ramparts and sat next to her, almost as soon as she did so beginning to rant about her duties. Tlech was glad that she had been assigned to this boring duty really, given that more “exciting” work in the fortress was generally exciting for all the wrong reasons. Most demons were what you might call sexual deviants, most goblins too, but even for them the mistress was a bridge too far. She liked the various awful beasts that populated Hell, but especially the lone nightmare that she possessed, one she was with rather constantly. If she was the lady of the fortress, he was the lord, and the story ran that she was trying to get herself pregnant by the beast. That she had failed when it was well known that demons had more control over that sort of thing than other races would have been hilarious if it wasn’t so damn sad. Sometimes Tlech wished she was in service to a master or mistress who was actually scary, if only so they wouldn’t be as utterly pathetic as this one was.

She listened to her roommate rant quietly though, nodding at all the right points and offering little comments at times, mostly to the effect of "ewww" and other such things. Even the fairly one-sided conversation was welcome compared to sitting up here alone, though. Eventually she asked how the shift had gone, and Tlech scratched her head a bit, pausing before responding. "Ehhh… Irving molested me, I made meal plans wit’ a guy, got summoned, beat up a knight" she said casually, waiting for the inevitable reaction. After that she would go into the story, giving Dorpina the details in much the same way she had given them to Irving before as they passed the time until her shift was over.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Bah, dat Irving... Can't keep her hands to herself where yer concerned!" Dorpina stated, and would have likely gone on a rant about that if she didn't give a double take as her jaw dropped. "You beat up a what!?" she asked incredulously, and if Tlech repeated herself the other goblin's jaw would drop, leaving her silently stunned for a moment. "Yeh beat a knight!? How!?"

If Tlech opted to tell the full story to Dorpina, she'd soak a good deal of time, the other one proving even more interested in the story than Irving had. The next hour or so would pass uneventfully, Dorpina happy to talk almost the entire time, but then Tlech would feel the familiar sensation of a call to be summoned. This time was different from the other two, however, a great sense of danger coming with it. A moment later an image came to her, of a pale woman with pointed ears in green and blue robes alongside a number of similar warriors clad in green and brown. They faced creatures that Tlech had seen before, a while ago, when strange beings had come to Hell and attempted to bring down their demonic masters. Grey creatures that were coated in slime and possessed no discernible anatomy, and grey-green creatures that she remembered possessing the same skill at stealth as a Stalker but with claws that were far deadlier. She recognized instinctively that she could refuse the summon, but whether or not she wanted to was up to her.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Tlech couldn’t keep from grinning at the expression Dorpina put on when she told her she had beaten up a knight. The stunned silence only reinforced the extent of her accomplishment. When her roommate asked her how she had done so she launched into the story, giving it the same way she had done to Irving earlier. Dorpina was really fascinated by it, attentive to her every word, so she made sure to give appropriate pauses just to build the tension a little bit more. After that time passed rather peacefully, the chubby goblin’s roommate talking most of the time, though it was a welcome distraction from the intense tedium of her watch. An hour later, though, she got yet another call to summons.

It was different from the ones she had felt before, though, an oppressive feeling of danger about it as she watched the scene unfold before her. It seemed that an elf was summoning her this time, a pale female next to a number of warriors. They were fighting something that was somewhat familiar to Tlech, some of those bizarre creatures that had tried to invade Hell a while back. The gray, slimy blobs that seemed to just barely have any form at all, the stealthy green-ish creatures with the huge and deadly claws, they had attacked even this tiny out of the way fortress, though not in enough numbers to really challenge the defense. At the time it had just baffled the chubby goblin. What the fuck would want Hell badly enough to fight the demons for it? It had gone very, very badly for them in any case, but it seemed things had gone differently in the mortal world for there still to be some around. She could refuse to go, but why would she? Even if it was dangerous, there wouldn’t be any real consequences to her for losing, and the danger was part of the fun of it. "Gettin’ summoned again. Watch fer me" she said as she got into a position where she wouldn’t just fall over if she exited her body, and then answered the call.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Kay! Have fun!" Dorpina replied gleefully, and then Tlech was off, pulled through dimensions once more to land on a battlefield far larger than she'd seen in her vision. The elven woman that had summoned her immediately pointed forward, shouting to her and the four other goblins that had appeared around her; "There! Kill the aliens! Kill them all!" The five male goblins started moving immediately, but Tlech had a moment long enough to look over the scene playing out in front of her.

Were she of the mortal world by nature, it might have been a scene out of a nightmare. She was in an enclosed compound containing quite a few buildings that seemed to be made of the same material that she remembered from her first summoning, only colored in hues that she hadn't seen rather than just brown. The buildings lacked the green things and all of the overhanging bits that she might have previously associated with those things, and also had holes with a strange clear material hanging inside that allowed her to view inside but not reach within. It was larger by far than any collection of buildings that she'd ever seen back in Hell, though that wasn't saying much, and the entirety of it seemed to be filled with fighting bodies.

Mortals with both pointed and rounded ears fought against swarms of the grey menace and their reptilian allies while flurries of a cold, white, powdery substance fell from the sky. Her demonic origins allowed her to largely ignore it, but it dawned quickly on Tlech that it was extremely cold here. Spells were flinging, arrows were flying, and all around her people and monsters screamed and flung themselves at one another in an orgy of violence unlike anything that she'd ever seen, all while a miniature version of the horrid monstrosity that she remembered hanging in the sky over the City of the Damned watched from above, protected by the icy storm and the spellwork of a quartet of the floating alien lords that she'd heard were able to match a demon lord in battle. It was vicious and messy and terrifying. It was war.

Tlech and her kin had been pointed towards a group of poorly equipped elves that were fighting a group of the aliens that she remembered fighting like stalkers, though they were much bigger and stronger than the stealthy lesser demons. The elves were outnumbered two to one, and their improvised weapons and unarmed bodies were falling quickly to the claws and armored hides of the hunters, which she and her kin were apparently supposed to reverse despite that they were five and over a dozen of the creatures were present.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Almost immediately upon accepting the call Tlech was pulled into the mortal world and plopped down onto a battlefield. It was larger than what she had seen in her vision, much larger, and even more chaotic. As her summoner frantically shouted to her and the other goblins that had likewise been summoned to kill the aliens she took in her surroundings for a bit. There were lots of buildings around, many in what qualified as exotic colors for her. They were far different from the ones she had seen when Bobby had summoned her, none of the greenery about, and most of them had these bizarre holes with clear stuff inside them, which let her see inside. What kind of ridiculous design was that? In any case, the gathering of buildings was simply huge, bigger than anything she had seen in Hell, and it was filled to the brim with fighting and battle.

From the looks of it both elves and humans occupied these buildings, and they were fighting desperately against the formless gray things and their reptilian allies who looked to be overrunning them quite viciously. Making the scene even stranger was the fluffy white stuff falling from the sky, and Tlech had to wonder if it was from the aliens, or if this was just one more strange thing that sometimes happened in the mortal world, like water falling from the sky. She didn’t remember the coming of aliens bringing it with them when they had invaded Hell, anyway. One thing was for sure; it was really fucking cold. The pudgy goblin didn’t mind, and in fact hardly felt it, but she could tell. What a weird place. Up above the city was the thing the aliens came from, much smaller in scale than the one she had seen before, but there in the air around it were the mages that could supposedly go toe to toe with a demon lord in single combat, which was a chilling prospect. Four of them? Surely this city was ultimately doomed, because there wouldn’t be any demon lords coming to the rescue.

Up ahead, where Tlech’s summoner was pointing, was a group of elves that were quite poorly equipped battling against some of those reptilian things that came with the aliens. They were sort of like the stalkers that roamed Hell, stealthy and fighting in similar ways, though they were much more dangerous. The elves were badly outnumbered, and there were more than a dozen of the creatures facing them down and quickly turning them into a heap of bodies on the ground. The pudgy goblin grinned wide, initiating her spell and feeling the strength coursing through her body. Another chance to test herself, this one the best yet. There was so much going on, so many enemies to face, that the odds seemed well-stacked against her, so just how far could she get? When her spell had finished she would rush one of the creatures fighting whichever elf looked most overmatched and try to put her fist through its face.

Fell Might X = 8 and then punchy punchy. Remember that Multifocused is a thing that I have now. Hnnnnng this shouldn’t have taken as long as it did.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tlech: HP = 58/67, PP = 42, EP = 69/89, Status = Fine, Pregnant, Fell Might X = 8

Allies
Summoner
4 militia, 1 of which has taken 28 damage

Enemies
10 hunters, 3 of which are injured with 15 damage and one of which is injured with 40 damage

Rolls
Don't forget to change her attack numbers to reflect gaining Multifocused. She's also still entitled to a second free Aptitude, but I recall you not wanting to take it just yet.

Tlech activates Fell Might X = 8, costing her 8 EP and 1 HP. Her subsequent upkeep will be 6 EP and 4 HP.

Round 1
Tlech rushes in and punches a hunter!
Attack: Hit.
Damage: 5 + 12 + 24 - 10 = 31 damage.

The four other goblins divide into pairs, each pair attacking a different hunter with 20 points of defensive fighting.
Attacks: All four hit.
Damage: 6 + 6 + 20 - 10 = 22 damage per hunter. The two hunters targeted by goblins are badly injured.

The elven militia with their improvised weapons attack!
Attacks: All hit cuz 30 body.
Damage: 9 + 6 + 10 - 10 = 15 damage per hit across nine total attacks. The one that Tlech punched is killed in two attacks, the ones attacked by the goblins are killed in one each, five of the hunters are injured for 15 damage.

Tlech's summoner uses Devil's Lightning X = 9
Attack: Hit all.
Damage: 5 + 4 = 9 * 9 = 81 - 10 = 71 damage. She manages to edge such that she only hits ye aliens, but thus only manages to kill 4 of them with it.

Three hunters try to maul Tlech, one tries to maul each of the other goblins, and the rest attack militiamen.
Attacks: All against Tlech miss. All against goblins miss. All against militia hit.
Damage: 5 + 3 + 23 - 1 = 30 damage per hit. Two militiamen are killed because hit by two hunters, another three are badly wounded.

Round 2
Tlech punchies.
Damage: 8 + 26 = 34 damage.

The goblins do their thing, splitting off into pairs to attack a hunter with their defensive fighting.
Attacks: All hit.
Damage: 5 + 4 + 10 = 19 damage per hit.

The remaining militia do their part.
Attacks: All hit.
Damage: 8 + 4 = 12 damage. They finish off the ones injured by the goblins in one hit, by the one injured by Tlech in two, and then kill one of the injured ones with their remaining attacks.

The summoner uses Hellfire Blast X = 5 as a bolt against one of the hunters.
Damage: 3 + 4 = 7 * 5 = 35 - 10 = 25 damage.

Two of the hunters try to maul Tlech again. One each goes for the goblins. The others all go for militia, mostly targeting the wounded.
Attacks: The goblins all get missed, the militia all get hit.
Damage: 2 + 4 + 23 - 1 = 28 damage per hit.

The goblins rushing ahead of Tlech promptly ganged up on one of the hunters while Tlech hung back and activated her powers, brutally butchering the thing with their swords in an mobbed attack. That managed to draw some attention from the aliens, but her kin were crafty and quickly spread out in pairs, watching each others backs and switching to a much more defensive stance. When she entered the melee, hammering her tiny fist against the scaly, muscular belly of one of the monstrous alien, her fellow goblins had fallen into an easy rhythm with the desperate elven militia, each pair baldy wounding a hunter and allowing the elves to finish it off. They did the same to the one that Tlech had punched, and while the hunters responded in kind, she and her kin were able to avoid their claws. The elves, unfortunately, were not so skilled, and several of them fell to the alien's attacks while several others were injured.

An entire flank collapsed, and Tlech's summoner took that grim opportunity to unleash a bolt of pure black lightning that obliterated four of the aliens, as well as their dying victims. She couldn't risk such magics in the melee, however, and afterwards her presence was reduced to firing a bolt of dark flame at the back of one of the hunters as it tried to claw at Tlech.

Their summoning hadn't quite turned the tide of the battle, but it had certainly evened it out, and within a short while more than half of the hunters were dead or dying. Even so, the same could be said of the elven militia, and they had started out with fewer numbers than the aliens to begin with. The hunter that had been shot in the back turned towards the woman that had summoned Tlech, intent no doubt on repaying the favor, and Tlech realized promptly that if the elf fell she'd likely be sent back to Hell with her kin, leaving the elves to fight the aliens alone... And ensuring that they wouldn't get paid.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The other goblins that had been summoned with Tlech took a more direct approach than she did, the four of them attacking one of the alien creatures and hacking it to bits with their swords before it could do much of anything about it. Some of the other hunters came after them then, but the denizens of Hell fought cleverly, pairing up and ensuring that none of the lizard-like creatures could get a good angle on their partner. The chubby fighter was ready by then, her muscles infused with magical strength, and one of the distracted hunters was powerless to resist as she rushed forward and pounded it in the gut with a good punch. It staggered the creature, enough so that the nearby elves were able to slash it dead despite being obviously quite poor as fighters. The other goblins did much the same, lashing out at the aliens and weakening them enough for the elves to mop up.

Unfortunately there were too few of them to influence the whole front of even this little part of the battle, and the hunters counterattacked with significant effect. Several of the elves let out one last scream as they fell to the ground, bleeding and torn, while others stayed on their feet just barely, still badly wounded. For her part Tlech managed to avoid the counterattacks, ducking and hopping away from the slashing claws with an unnatural agility that would likely surprise anyone merely observing her. Her fellow goblins fared much the same, avoiding the wrath of the aliens with relative ease. Still, this was a battle, her allies were dying around her, the smell of blood was in the air… and she loved it. As more of the elves fell the pudgy goblin’s summoner used her demonic magic to blast vile lightning at a grouping of the creatures arrayed against them, burning four of them into ash.

The rest of the battlefield was too chaotic for her to manage another such blast, though, so all she could do was attack the hunter that was trying to cut Tlech up with a more direct blow, hitting it in the back. That got him turning to face the elf, which sent alarm bells ringing in the pudgy goblin’s mind. No summoner meant no link to the mortal world, and that wouldn’t do. The battle was much more even now, and though more elves would certainly die Tlech was certain that she and her kin could take the aliens on this front. Now that the hunter wasn’t paying attention to her she aimed a punch right at its kidneys as she shouted "look at me, dumb basterd!" She needed to kill this one in particular, and fast. To that end she gave the elves near her looks after throwing her punch at it and urging them to help assuming it didn’t fall to the ground as a result of her attack.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tlech: HP = 54/67, PP = 42, EP = 63/89, Status = Fine, Pregnant, Fell Might X = 8

Allies
Summoner
3 militia, all of which have taken
4 goblins,

Enemies
8 hunters, 1 of which is injured with 15 damage, 1 with 31 damage, 1 with 37 damage

Rolls
Tlech punchies le hunter and pays her 6 EP and 4 HP
Damage: 4 + 26 = 30 damage. One down.

Goblins attack!
Attacks: 3 hits and a miss.
Damage: 3 + 3 + 10 = 16 damage per hit. One badly injured and one injured.

The elven militia use full defense.

The hunters try to slaughter them. One on Tlech, one on each regular goblin, one on each militia person.
Attacks: Miss Tlech, two of the goblins are hit, three of the militia are hit.
Damage: 3 + 11 + 23 = 37, take 10 off for the goblins and one off for the militia.

The summoner uses Gorgon's Gaze on one of the remaining hunters.
Resistance: The elf wins.

Ignoring Tlech proved to not work in the alien creature's favor. It didn't even glance at her despite her shout, and so her fist hit it right in its spine hard enough to break the hardened bones. It crumpled immediately following a surprised hiss, and spasmed on the ground for a few seconds before going still. The rest of the fight still went poorly for them, however, as the goblins failed to produce a casualty among their foes and the militia didn't even try to strike, concentrating solely on defending themselves. That didn't help as much as it might have, however, as the aliens managed to kill one of the villagers and wounded two of the goblins. Though one of the hunters spontaneously turned to stone, an effect of a power that Tlech would quickly recognize as one favored by demons, the battle was still decidedly not going in their favor.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The alien creature was an easy target for Tlech with its back turned, and her punch landed absolutely perfectly, dead center on its back. She could feel its spine cracking in two, the bone yielding to her fist, which was an intensely satisfying feeling. It dropped to the ground like a stone, spasming weakly as it hissed for a few seconds before going perfectly still. She didn’t think this was going to ever get old. A quick look around told her that her kin were still hacking away at the aliens, but they couldn’t manage any kills this time, and the elven militia didn’t even strike back, just sitting on their heels and trying to avoid death. They were only partially successful, and that would not do. Fortune favored the aggressive, after all. Or was it the bold? Whatever, the point was that they would never win the fight this way, and her summoner could only do so much with them in the way. As the goblins were attacked and some wounded by the hunters the pudgy summon shouted out "ye ain’t got time ta be cowards!" at the elves, "kill wot ye can ‘fore ‘ey kill ye! Ain’t gonna win sittin’ back tryan ta hold ‘em offa ye, an’ ye gotta die some time!" Of course, she probably had a somewhat warped view of “sometime.” For her, optimistically speaking, she probably had thirty or so more years if everything went right, but probably more like twenty, and even that was assuming she stayed out of trouble in Hell. These elves could live for centuries on end if not killed by aliens here… She had a lot to learn about the mortal world. She couldn’t just shout at them, though, she had to lead by example. She lunged herself at the less injured of the hunters her kin had attacked, hoping to either crumple it or set it up for an easy kill by one of the goblins or militia.