What's new

Dating My Daughter [Updated 12/11]

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dating My Daughter [Updated 10/9]

Now I am curious if you can pull something like this off ;p

From what i know making a good poses with Dogs is harder than with Humans ;]

I am waiting for any teaser with Dog model !
you should see studioflows animations. they work very well with 4 legged friends.

Abelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and then 9 months later. the dad and the dog are still arguing on who the father is going to be.

hey it's fantasy, dog pregnancy happens =p
Dog gestation = 60∼ days
Human gestation = 9 months

DAD WINS!! :p

Oh, and please, name the dog 'Brian', ok? :D

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dog gestation = 60∼ days
Human gestation = 9 months

DAD WINS!! :p

Oh, and please, name the dog 'Brian', ok? :D

true true, for fairness sake. the dog should get to impregnate 4 times for every dad's 1 to even out the wait between turns =p

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the daughter is super cute and the story line seems solid enough to take it whichever direction you wanna go with it. id love to see her get pounded by a doberman or german shepherd if youre going to have bestiality in the game.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

There are those on the other side of the aisle who aren't huge beastiality fans and would probably just want to fill every hole she has over and over all by themselves.

Please don't neglect the core content in favor of lots of bestiality content.

[Perhaps... this is one of those situations where a "DLC" would actually be appropriate. Don't like bestiality, don't get the Canine DLC.]

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are those on the other side of the aisle who aren't huge beastiality fans and would probably just want to fill every hole she has over and over all by themselves.

Please don't neglect the core content in favor of lots of bestiality content.

[Perhaps... this is one of those situations where a "DLC" would actually be appropriate. Don't like bestiality, don't get the Canine DLC.]
he already said his solution to this kind of problem. you can turn on and turn off the fetishes you don't want. that way those who do want to see it can watch it (without having to have the hassle of extra downloads). those who don't just have to turn off (or if off by default, turn on if you do want).

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

he already said his solution to this kind of problem. you can turn on and turn off the fetishes you don't want. that way those who do want to see it can watch it (without having to have the hassle of extra downloads). those who don't just have to turn off (or if off by default, turn on if you do want).
Oh I know that and its nice to be able to toggle potentially unwanted content on and off. I was more referring to the author seems like an individual, and individuals tend to have a finite amount of effort they can put into a project. Overdeveloping one area will result in others being underdeveloped unless you have a particularly gifted developer.

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

>Corruption
>Bestiality

*insta download* yawsss :p

And please add some NTR'in it :p

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Corruption? Yay :D
Voyeur? Yay :D

Quite the interesting ass-et you have there, I like it :cool:
I have some questions though:
- Will the corruption be reflected on the worn clothes? Ie from conservative clothes/underwear to something more sexy as the corruption goes on?
- Will you add chirarism (accidental peeking) in the game?

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game needs some pregnancy mechanic to be interesting enough for me to patreon it. There should be a way to find out her cycle and use that to you advantage

I like the downward view that most scenes have and the quality of the renders.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

*sigh* This is so WRONG. You guys should be ashamed of yourself. I... I am so disgusted that I am going to need some alone time in my bunk.

*unzip*

OP
M

mrdots

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow! Didn't know you guys were so into bestiality! Noicee :D

Oh I know that and its nice to be able to toggle potentially unwanted content on and off. I was more referring to the author seems like an individual, and individuals tend to have a finite amount of effort they can put into a project. Overdeveloping one area will result in others being underdeveloped unless you have a particularly gifted developer.
Yes, that's my main concern, but we'll see how things go...

>Corruption
>Bestiality

*insta download* yawsss :p

And please add some NTR'in it :p
She has a boyfriend soo... NTR FTW ;)

Corruption? Yay :D
Voyeur? Yay :D

Quite the interesting ass-et you have there, I like it :cool:
I have some questions though:
- Will the corruption be reflected on the worn clothes? Ie from conservative clothes/underwear to something more sexy as the corruption goes on?
- Will you add chirarism (accidental peeking) in the game?
Yes and Yes :D

This game needs some pregnancy mechanic to be interesting enough for me to patreon it. There should be a way to find out her cycle and use that to you advantage

I like the downward view that most scenes have and the quality of the renders.
Thanks. As for your request I'm not really sure how that would fit into the game. I will include Pregnancy for sure, but the game is a visual novel and what you're asking would fit into a trainer game I think... I'm open to suggestions though.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As long as it's avoidable :)

I suppose her becoming more "wild" will be reflected on how she behaves with her bf? :cool:
I'm not sure it's really ntr BTW, more like netori.

Cool!
Last question: will you adopt the "slow" corruption way? (no direct sex scene)
Or will you make it fast?
I largely prefer the buildup of the slow way, but well, it's more work so...

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

As long as it's avoidable :)

I suppose her becoming more "wild" will be reflected on how she behaves with her bf? :cool:
I'm not sure it's really ntr BTW, more like netori.

Cool!
Last question: will you adopt the "slow" corruption way? (no direct sex scene)
Or will you make it fast?
I largely prefer the buildup of the slow way, but well, it's more work so...
NTR is broader term including Netori and "bad NTR" in it.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yes, that's my main concern, but we'll see how things go...

Thanks. As for your request I'm not really sure how that would fit into the game. I will include Pregnancy for sure, but the game is a visual novel and what you're asking would fit into a trainer game I think... I'm open to suggestions though.
Making relationship progress slowly is good usualy.

Just dont take too long ;] This ass wont fuck itself you know ?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

NTR is broader term including Netori and "bad NTR" in it.
Nope, NTR usually means netorare in Japanese, and netori is written as an entire word to be separate from the first word.
I won't start a semantic discussion though :p
And netorare is good, but to each his own of course :)

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

People always ask for increasingly slow corruption/advancement, but I find that a really strange request or term. On one hand, it certainly doesn't make sense if the character is just suddenly into having sex with everyone/thing, but at the same time from a game's perspective, all you're doing is stretching content. There was one patreon game that tried that (I can't remember the name of it, the one with the ugly faces) and it resulted in days and days of playing the character working at a coffee shop with nothing interesting happening. If you want realism, that's it. Characters will go through most of their day without dealing with any sexual stuff, and it could even be weeks between instances.

But how do you make that into a game without making it terribly boring? I see three different routes:

A: Have the game progress 'realistically', which could make for vast gaps in H content. You'd probably want to have the game's actual focus be on something else and the H as a side factor.

B: Have a ton of images of similar stuff depending on what the character is willing to do. How many different ways can you show a peeking scene or a handjob before it all runs together?

C: I guess you could also give people the option to slow things down through game choices, but then you run into the same problem of some people saying that the character is becoming corrupted too fast if they take those choices. But afterall, a game's content is meant to be seen.

Just my thoughts on the "SLOW CORRUPTION" argument. I really find it just seems to want to artificially slow games for the sake of the same amount of H content over the course of more clicking time. Also, it really sucks for those of us that aren't big into handjob/blowjob scenes, because it always seems to take forever to get from that to any sex.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just my thoughts on the "SLOW CORRUPTION" argument. I really find it just seems to want to artificially slow games for the sake of the same amount of H content over the course of more clicking time. Also, it really sucks for those of us that aren't big into handjob/blowjob scenes, because it always seems to take forever to get from that to any sex.
Your argument is valid if you stretch artificially the content by basically making it boring to play. But on the other hand, the game will be definitely boring by creating some insta-slut setting, where the mc is corrupted in fast forward, from some innocent characters to a sex maniac.
Fast corruption is as boring as stretched corruption.
When I talk about slow corruption, I think of well done "rewarding" consequences, like a slightly sexier clothing or some change of behavior, like seeing her change her boring plain underwear to more daring one, her being more demanding or more teasing with her bf... etc.

So yeah, people who ask for slow corruption want to feel the change: the teasing before the actual sex, that's the enjoyment of the game, not just some fast sex cg that can be found anywhere in the Internet.
A good and well done buidlup is way more erotic than immediate sex scenes, the same as sexy clothes can be more erotic than nude, because what is hidden is more mysterious.

Last edited:

Abelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the key there is not mistaking "slow" for "repetitive".

I mean, if you need to do the same thing... let's say kissing her on the cheek for days and days to gain enough "corruption points" and be able to kiss her on the lips... well, that's something people will consider boring and grindy as hell.

In the other hand if you put the effort to write sequentially more daring iterations of the same action... I don't know, maybe by simply saying that the first day she receives the kiss on the cheek like nothing extraordinary, but on the third day you feel something like anticipation on her part, maybe a little blush and a tentative head turning as if she were about to present her lips instead of her cheek... well, that wouldn't be repetitive and you wouldn't need a different render for every scene, right?

Not always a picture is worth a thousand words... ;)

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok I thought it will be kind of a trainer game because you get points for certain actions and these actions don't need to be in a specific order.
Oh well thats a shame. I'll keep an eye on it though