What's new

ACT [Datanony] Labcoax - 2d H-platformer [updated 2014-03-09]

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Labcoax - 2d H-platformer [updated 2014-03-09]

I too have to say I hope it gets finished at some point. It was enough to warrant your blog added to my favorites at least. :p

If anything, just think of the resurrection of this thread as a way to see that people still show interest. :)

OP
datanony

datanony

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also I will pay you ONE TRILLION DOLLARS to (animate and) release that spider animation... Especially if it includes inflation.
Since I just put out AoA v0.85, have at these. They're just stills I simply drew up when I saw this thread on the front page. They're for normal, (in spoiler) distended and inflated respectively.

Since it's not animated, you can keep the TRILLION DOLLARS, /u/textbook703. Don't starve dude, it's bad for your fap-abilities.

I have no qualms with paying a decent sum for a sprite gallery including some of the new stuff and posting it here for everyone, just saying.
I too have to say I hope it gets finished at some point. It was enough to warrant your blog added to my favorites at least. :p

If anything, just think of the resurrection of this thread as a way to see that people still show interest. :)
Thanks for the encouragements y'all. If I restart Labcoax's development, ULMF will be the first to know.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Since it's not animated, you can keep the TRILLION DOLLARS, /u/textbook703.
I was just gonna give you this so everything worked out

Don't starve dude, it's bad for your fap-abilities.
Unless... Hold on. I have an idea.

UPDATE: nvm can't consume own jizz for infinite metabolism

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

That spider will look good animated...it's unfortunate that you put this project on hiatus as I love Labcoax (specifically, the flying coat).