What's new

Dark Secrets (ranger) GMed by Ubberific

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Dark Secrets (ranger) GMed by Ubberific

"Just say something today that made me piss myself." Hopefully the barmaid took it as a jest even though she was being honest. Taking a swig of the drink Jenny frowned and then grimaced. "So hows Nico doing?" Jenny was concerned for the succubus that was for sure still feeling drawn to the woman after all what she had taught Jenny last night invigorated her with confidence like never before. "Is it okay if I visit her?"

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The barmaid laughted merrily "We get that alot from the first timers in the fog." seemed the girl was still certain it was the fog that made Jenny so uneasy, oh~ if one she knew what actually disturbed the peasant girl "Nico's been sleeping for a long time now. She should be in her bedroom, I think the girls got her to wake up already. Think it's okay if you went to her, she would like that." the barmaid got to cleaning some glasses likely preparing for the nights festivities.

Jenny knew the way downstairs and if she went down she'd see Nico resting on the bed asleep her majestic bat wings, wicked tail and beautiful horns in full display. She did indeed look like a demon, but her beauty never failed to amaze the peasant girl, not to mention this was still the same caring and loving Nico she knew. Did she dare approach her was all up to her.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny finished her drink and headed down stair readying a cheerful hello to her friend when she stopped dead in her tracks stunned. Nico was in full demonic display and not for the first time Jenny was at a loss for words.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nico yawned dreamily "R-rosa is that you? Did you get Jenny inside on time?" obviously the woman couldn't make out who she was talking to quite yet "They really overdid it this time, I hope it wasn't our youngest sister that brought their ire... Rosa?" Jenny could run, but if she just stood there she'd be recognised soon.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny didn't want to run instead she made her way to Nico stripping cloths as she went till she was right on top of Nico. Ignoring most anything Jenny climbed on top of the tired succubus and kissed her right on the lips. "Your so beautiful." Jenny hugged Nico tight she didn't know what had come over her but it was just nice to rest next to her well ontop of her though undoubtedly Jenny would soon come to grips with what she had just done and began to pull away.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"J-Jenny?! I-I---... It's not what--" Jenny continued to rapidly approach the demonic female throwing her clothes aside, much to Nicos confussion. Wasn't the peasant girl terrified to see her in her true succubus form? The answer would not be so simple as Jenny stripped from her clothing got on top of the female and kissed her lovingly "You're so beautiful" with that the peasnt girl hugged Nico tightly.

Nico smiled warmly at her "You're not scared, Jenny?" the silver haired beauty wrapped her hands around Jenny aswell making the hug mutual and tightly holding their luscious bodies together, Nico warmly stroking the girls hair "I was so worried when the fog rolled in, the inn is not safe so I sent Rosa to come fetch you. I'm glad she managed to find you on time." obviously Nico wasn't up to speed of the events that truly happened.

If Jenny tried to escape the embrace Nico would not force her to keep it.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny's head cleared what ever effect that had caused her to abandon all shame faltering at that moment which only caused the girl to blush but she didn't move. "Its okay they didn't get me Rosa wasn't able to find me in time but Im okay." Jenny didn't want to cause the obviously tired succubus any undue stress so her tail of what happened would have to wait till later. But for now their mutual hug ending Jenny decided it was probably best to get dress again. "Sorry about the surprise Nico I guess your just so majestic that I lost my mind a little there. Im glad your okay though when I didn't see you up at the bar I was a little worried." Jenny smiled at Nico as she finished dressing herself and gathering her gear. She would leave unless Nico stopped her.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Are you-- do you have to leave already?" Nico voice carried an earnest and sad tone to it "You could... stay for awhile. If you want..." the silver haired beauty ran her hand through the silken sheet and up on her body, not bothering to shapeshift. Seemed Jenny was comfortable with her true form.

"We could fool around a bit, I have plenty of toys and boys for us to enjoy..." Nico smirked lewdly at Jenny, obviously the girl was inviting her to stay and bask in some of the more perverse pleasures she could have.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny was midway into reattaching her bra when Nico made her offer to stay. "I can stay for a little bit but I do have somethings to do a little later." Jenny went over to Nico and sat next to her on the bed. In all honesty Jenny should have been scared but this was Nico she didn't feel frightened at all even with the woman's blatant corruption right before her. Maybe it was the familiar cursed power they had or maybe Jenny was submitting to the corruption in herself she didn't know but she wasn't going to let it ruin one of the few friendships in this cursed city. Besides Nico wanted company and Jenny would comply for a little while at lest sense Nico had taken her under her wing.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seemed it wasn't the invitation to perversion that Jenny responded to, but to the friendly plea for company. Nico smiled warmly as she gently lied Jenny on her side facing herself, silken sheets seemingly not even a match to Nico soft skin "Thank you for staying." the silver haired beauty smiled earnestly at Jenny.

"Usually people run away screaming if they see me like this... I'm so proud of you and... happy." Nico giggled warmly "You know, with the right know how. You could potentially form yourself however you wish." the silver haired girl eyed Jenny "Our gift allows us to change to whatever we wish, though you'd need some training to do so."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny smiled at Nico far to tempted by the soft flesh before her. Thankfully the girl had worked on that will power issue and she could resist for now unless Rikke started being naught. 'Oh gods let her start to be naughty'. Jenny was shocked at her own thoughts betraying her like that but still it was true she wanted it but had to resist it at the same time. Thankfully Nico didn't read mind or at lest Jenny didn't think she could. "Would that training be as fun as the first training?" Jenny smiled a little seduction at play in her voice.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Well~ it would require us to synch our souls together, allowing me to grant you some of the more unique gifts I have." Nico shuffled closer "We could start working on it right now Jenny... but I'd need to feed first.. are you hungry too Jenny?" the silver haired beauty gently placed her hand on the girls cheek looking dearly into her.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was an odd question and Jenny knew that she had to consider it now. There was no way back for her. The beast inside was unlocked at it wasn't just going to go away. "Nah Nico I don't feel hungry at all. Not so sure I have the time for any lessons right now anyway." She smiled at Nico but didn't budge.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Aw~ where's the rush Jenny?" the peasant girl could feel the wicked tail slowly but gently coil around her waist, when suddenly a with quick weight shift she was hoisted on top of Nico once more "Still if you insist..." the tail quickly uncoiled itself "I'll let you go, with the promise you'll join me later tonight and a kiss." Nico smiled warmly one of the doors in the chamber opened with two men walking in, their faces hidden behind a puppy and cat white ornate masks. Fully naked and cocks ready for action "Oh~ the boys arrived. Looks like I'll be having fun by myself then..." Nico turned to Jenny her eyes lidded, if Jenny was to opt out now. This was the point of no return.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny found herself in a very intimate position indeed. Adjusting her position Jenny sat like she had just mounted Nico. "I don't know Nico I lose track of time when Im with you." Nico could sense it Jenny would crack soon if Nico wanted to push her a little more she could but that was up to her.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Is there anywhere else you'd rather be right now?" Nico smiled at Jenny and rapidly got up kissing Jenny up to her feets, the wings allowing her to get up and be constantly press against the girl. Both of them on their feet Nico would continue her passionate kiss right till the men approached them and started stroking themselves openly "Mm~~" Nico broke the kiss and darted in one more "Jenny you're so wonderful.. I don't even want to step away." Nico looked to the men "But the boys need me..." With that the silver haired beauty quickly got to her knees and took one of the men rod into her hands lovingly stroking it.
She looked back to where she left Jenny and nudged her head to the other man, who was still busy keeping his rod hard.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny for all her willpower could not say no to Nico. Getting on her knees she grabbed the offered cock and began to stroke it. She wasn't hungry but she wanted this. Was she becoming a slut? The answer surprised her and it was yes she was. Jenny didn't care that this was some strangers cock in her hands. All she wanted was to make herself and this stranger feel good. Giving it few more strong strokes Jenny began to lick the tip moving her right hand to stroke her petals while her left kept the steady stroking going.

Last edited:
OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nico eyes glinted with satisfaction, in her eyes the sluttier Jenny became the easier she would adopt to her succubus nature and embrace her changes... maybe they could run the bar together soon. Jenny did have the makings of a greater succubus already... atleast in bed.

"So~ how about a contest Jenny?" the silver haired beauty snickered lightly "Who can make their boy cum first and harder?".

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Your on Nico" Jenny immediately started ramping up her efforts to please the man focusing slowly on his pleasure alone for now. Her farm girl innocence was rapidly slipping away and there was nothing to save it as Jenny simply discarded it. It was liberating to say the lest and as Jenny was embracing her nature her partner was getting the best blowjob of his life.

Last edited:
OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Contest start
The one with the most PP damage dealt by Round 3 wins!

Round 1 rolls:
Nico deals PP damage
34 damage!

Jenny deals PP damage
35 damage!

Oh~ this one is gonna be close.

Nico smiled happily and turned to her toy aswell, licking the shaft and quickly working her way around the head. She was aiming to use the quickie techniques to absolutely tear into the mans stamina.

The elder succubus shufled closer greedily just to get a better grip and control over her tool in hand and continued her assault focusing on the tip, with occasional full bobs up and down the shaft.

Though juding by the mask muffled sounds both girls were doing equaly well! The greedy cocksuckers were really at it! The chokers under the mask ablaze with the inscribed runes, likely the men would've already succumbed.