What's new

Dark Secrets (ranger) GMed by Ubberific

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dark Secrets (ranger) GMed by Ubberific

The Lady looked down briefly and nodded "Oh... I trust you as well." she'd smile very weakly to Jenny "You are free to travel wherever you please." the girl kept the smile as the heroine looked on to her, though if Jenny glanced back later she'd see the frail female resting on the bed asleep... seemed she had indeed pushed her health to hear out Jennys tale.

As the door closed, the whole group seemed a lot more at peace... both about the seekers and their leader, though it was Riley who'd speak up first "What happened to her?" the trickster look to their crimson guide, who'd meet the mages eyes, before glancing aside the sly and knowing smile gone from previously unnerving females face.

"The White Lady sacrificed herself to save us from madness." the female answered vaguely, though if Jenny was curious, she'd need to inquire further herself. Otherwise their guide would not keep them for any longer.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny would look back. "Is there anything we can do?" Jenny would turn to the crimson lady. "You are all her hero's but.. She is your's as well." Jenny would look at her friends. "If we can help just let us know."

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Melyssa smiled lightly at the notion and shook her head "She is far more than just our hero." the female would motion Jennys group to follow as she'd continue "We do not know how to help our Lady. We've been trying for a very long time now..." her voice seemed to carry a particulary sad finality about it, as she'd sit down a nearby bench offer the others a seat nearby as well. Thought seeing the curious expressions from the group, the female paused and shared more of just who were the twisted Seekers.

"Very few of us still remember our name, a small settlement by the name of White Lilly." the female would explain "We were not a large city, but we had stalvart defenders and peaceful citizens. Very few even knew of the threat of supernatural corruption." she'd sigh lightly "And why would we? For we practiced the art of purification and the White Lady was our prodigy. A descendant of Sha'ra, the Guardians of life."

"We lived a good and peaceful life... until our enemies returned, bearign with them the Mortis weapon." the womans gaze darkened "A weapon of pure corruption. We knew of the attack, but we never imagined how horrid it would actually be. Majority of the town stayed to protect their homes, but a few we insisted would leave. Our Lady was not to return until it was safe."

"The most horrid nightmares could not express what would come next. As the weapon had activated our town fel into ruin in mere seconds, students of purity, warriors and simple citizens alike all turned to lifeless twisted abominations... Screaming and crying as their bodies were turned and warped, before turning silent."

"It would have been the end, however our Lady... she did not listen. I know others begged her to stay away, not come, but she did not listen to them... She'd return to see our wretched cadavers, our ruined home and they say she did the unthinkable - she'd take all the corruption from us and into her own body."

"The corruption wrecking our city, the corruption that obscured our identity, our consciousness and thoughts... All of it flowed into her. The corruptive energies were far too vast and potent, but the Lady would not let us go." a blood trail seemed to slowly trail from the woman eyes, as she'd wipe it away "The corruption she took into herself destroyed her body, crippled and scarred her soul... robbed her of the gift she had once possessed."

"There is no cure for what she did that day, but we've never stopped trying." Mellyssa explained further "Our enemies think we call ourselves the Seekers, because we seek out the enemies of the clan, but it's not what we seek. The Seekers had always sought a cure for our Ladys condition, anything to repay for what she did for us."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny listened intently to the story. "Thats why she had no name...." Looking up Jenny smiled at the crimson lady. "I think.. I might know of something that can help. The place I saved Kings Coast is still awash in some of that energy. Its weak now but it may yet have some healing for your Lady. At the very lest its worth investigating." Jenny would tell of the location of her adventure if the crimson lady wished to send a scout. She would also offer her own personal greeting for the scout to use. "Just look up Reicarn or Misty they will surely help your scout."

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Melyssa smiled lightly "It's appreciated, but taking such a long trip is impossible right now. Not with our Ladys condition and especially not with the Nyx on rampage, as well as the unknown threat in Evergreen." seemed the woman already knew of dark deeds in the ruins... atleast to some degree "However, I will refuse your offer. Any potential leads are worth checking."

The crimson elf nodded and seemed to quickly change the mood "Now~ Is there anything else?" she'd smile to Jenny "You're all welcome to spend the night among us. We may seem warped, but we've little corruptive energies to spread."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We will gladly stay in your grove Mel!" Jenny put a comforting arm on the woman. "No need to worry about corruption energies. I've had my experience with them and I know we will be safe in this place." Jenny would nod letting the woman have her personal space back. "Oh you should send Shadow to scout. She has been so very helpful in these lands. Or well that is what I call her anyway she been following me around the various districts. Im not exactly sure who she is.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Melyssa looked to the hand curiously and snickered "Well in that case, you're welcome to stay. Just be warned, certain alterations makes some of the clan very attracted to females." she'd glance across the group of girls with a sly smirk.

"There is an inn of sorts here, called the Bloody Mary. I'll let them know to expect you." the crimson clothed female nodded, before Jenny shared about Shadow "Shadow..?" the girl blinked "Well.. I think I know who you mean, I'll send word to her as well."

"Now if you would excuse me... See you later" unless there was something else suddenly the female spun once in place as she submerged into the ground and the pool of blood, which quickly disappeared as well.

"You want to spend the night here?!" Grace blinked with wide eyes, as Riley seemed to be hiding a fit of laughter at both Grace and Sir, who was waving his hands frantically in the air.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny looked at Grace and smiled. "You don't have to. But.... these poor souls have been shunned by their own kind for being different. They offered us a place to stay and I will accept that offer. Even if it is to only show them that I do not see them as monsters. After all....." Jenny would focus using her shape changing powers before the purification. "Remember what corruption did to me. Just because the results were beautiful dosen't make me any less of a monster at that time." Grunting with exertion Jenny changed back to her "Wow thats so exhausting I never realized how much I had been altered back then." Smiling weakly she would head to the Bloody Mary.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Y-yeah... I guess you're right." Grace relented as Sir too hanged his hands down dejectively, Jenny seemed in the right this time "I second it, besides who knows what sort of sights and sounds we'll see in this sort of place!" Riley beamed a grin "Isn't that right, "Show-off"?" she'd wink slyly to Jenny, who indeed exerted herself a surprising amount! The shapeshifting seemed not just incredibly uncomfortable, but almost painful and far from the fluid shifts she was used to.

Still with that settled the group would head down the dark and gloomy road to the Bloody Mary!

The establishment seemed akin to most buildings here, both gothic and gloomy... though from inside, surprisingly cheerful music echoed out? The group had to look at each other in surprise at the extreme contrast up to until they'd swing the Bloody Mary doors open.

Cheerful music rang out as a girl with dark blue hair seemed to orchestrate all the intruments with her hands, though it appeared she was playing absolutely all of them! As her long black dress descended down numerous dark appendages seemed to reach out from beneath a fair distance... and grasp a instrument to play it with surprising skill!

All throughout the inn, the sight just kept mounting! From a overly busty elven girls with horns and tails, to ones seemingly made in part from vines! From innocent looking girls smiling to reveal two rows of sharp teeth to clawed dreadful beasts neatly getting their 'massive nails done'. Heck Jenny even saw some of the elven girls reminiscant of other creatures! Semi-harpies with their hands completely replaced with special wings that curled over drinks as if grasping them, half-equine males flirting with half-snake females!

Though with all the wierd and sometimes outright creepy sightings, the music and atmosphere was unrelentingly... cheery? Glasses rang out, coupled with laughter, some halls had dancers, others party games... the place was a complete mixed bag and hardly made sense!

Grace and Sir looked on in bewilderment, while Rileys seemed to dash her gaze from one sight to the other with a beaming smile "This place is amazing!" she'd giggle out as they entered inside, catching a few gazes, who'd be complimented with a smile and nod. Oddly enough seemed they were certainly welcome among the freaks and horrors all around.

"Hey~ You're that visitor!" suddenly a voice rang out as from beyond the bar something seemed to slowly morph-up from see through ooze as a ooze girl smiled at the company, her appearance clearly adjusted to create a very luscious females appearance "Mellysa told us all about you."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh word travels fast here." Jenny would smile and offer her hand to the slime woman. "My name is Jenny and you are?" After getting a name or not Jenny would smile and order what could be called the special. "Im glad to see this place so lively.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The goo girl looked to the extended hand and giggled, suddenly extending her hands to the sides and throwing them forward to wrap around Jenny and pull her in VERY close against her! The goo girls bust rammed against her own "A pleasure to meet you, Jenny!" she'd look to the others as Grace would give a sheepish wave and introduction, while Riley seemed to be casually leaned agaisnt the bar looking over the people inside, before glancing to the goo maid and introducing herself, adding a sly wink as well "I'm Janet! Welcome to the Bloody Mary!"

"When noone cares what you look like and there's no judging amongst one another, everyones free to relax and be themselves." The goo barmaid giggled happily "We're all one big strange family here, it's why everyones so joyous." she'd let Jenny go, leaving her a little bit goo-residue soaked, but it would dry up soon...ish.

"Free drinks probably has something to do with it as well." she'd wink slyly "Speaking of which, what can I get ya'll?" surprisingly the bar was quite well stocked!

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny smiled lightly, this at lest was a friendlier embrace than the last goo girl she had seen. "Aye thank you. Umm lets see do you have any hard cider? I could use a taste of home." As she tended to her drink Jenny would look around at the various woman and men. Happy that they had this place to feel themselves again. If only the rest of the world was this open.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Mhm~ What flavor you want? We've got citrus, apple, mixed fruit..." The goo girl beamed her a smile, as Jenny picked out her drink and got it poured into quite a generously sized mug "Do you serve mixed drinks here? You know, alchol mixed with juices?" Riley seemed to quickly turn and grin happily.

Even Grace was quickly bought a drink... by Riley, to join in on the shared company and soone enough each could sample quite a delicious beverage as they looked on to the strange games and creatures before them with a smile "They're not so scary afterall... Well, atleast some of them." Grace smiled innocently to the group, clearly being a fair bit more at comfort even with all the strange creatures about! Though with the cheery and welcoming atmosphere it was certainly a struggle to feel any sort of hostility or fear--

"Hey! Travelers, you want to join in?" suddenly a voice echoed out as one of the game organizers seemed to call out to them "We could always use more players!"

Riley seemed to hardly hesitate "Come on~!" she'd step forward taking both Jenny and Grace by their hands as she smiled widely, though ofcourse stopping her was a simple as saying 'no'... atleast from Jennys side.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny would settle for simple apple just for a taste of home or at lest as much as one as she could get. Watching things go down she was offered a chance to play a game. Looking to her generous mug she would decline the first one so she could finish her drink and was content to watch Riley and Grace play their first party game. For a moment a wistful tear welled in her eye before she brushed it back the memory of the bar in Kings Coast drawing her back. Still after her drink she would join the next game as promised what ever that one would be.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The games were slightly different than the ones in Nicoles bar, as these seemed to be completely devoid of any sexual undertones entirely. Although they were slightly childish, absolutely everyone seemed to be having fun! Even Grace, who Rileys dragged into this appeared lost at first, but by the end of the games she seemed more and more relaxed. Riley though seemed like a complete fit, even altering some game rules and taking reigns leading! The girl certainly hardly had issues turning a cheery crowd to follow her...

When Jenny joined in she too was quickly swept up into Rileys rhythm as soon enough the games mixed in dancing "Come on~ Leg, leg! Hand, hand! Butt, butt! Bust, bust! Switch!" she'd call out, as the two lines danced with each other Riley joining in as seemed all three of them would get in very close contact with the creepy looking individuals around... and it turned out, they were definedly quite alright, pleasant heroes!

The hours seemed to rush past as some of the participants would retire to their homes, bidding farewell to the company, others seemed to sit to rest up, while even others continued their merrymaking. Though by the later evening hours, Jenny found herself resting at the bar, not having danced or laughted so much for what seemed far too long.

Suddenly, she'd note movement near her as with a spin on the chair Riley sat down next to her beaming a smile "Oh~ This is such fun! Haven't had a party like this... in very long while." the trickster smiled to Jenny.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny rolled the remains of her drink in her mug and smiled. "Its good to laugh. I think we are going to be short laughter in the coming days". Jenny would shake her head. "But thats later lets enjoy now!" Turning around Jenny stood up and stumbled and blushed. "Maybe Ill call it a night though."

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Riley giggled "Hey~ Where's all that doom and gloom coming from." she'd beam her a smile "All the more reason to enjoy ourselves!" the trickster leaned closer to her "See~ Even Grace found is coming out of her shell as well." Riley would subtly guide her gaze to one of the inn tables, where Grace seemed indeed seated near the centaur-esque male elf, her face adorned with a subtle blush as the centaur seemed to speak with her.

Unless Jenny intervened it seemed the angels limits might certainly be tested tonight! Infact looking around with everyone some open-minded and free... Jenny herself just might find a bit of similar entertainment herself! Then again looking to her side, ever-gorgeous Riley seemed to subtly loom near her with a sly and mischevious spark in her eyes.

Last edited:

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny smiled faintly but was hardly in the mood for such efforts. The various meetings and encounters of the day weighed heavy on her. "I think Im gonna have to pass tonight. I just feel really exhausted. I guess Im not the lusty adventure I once was." Still she would lean over and Kiss Riley deeply before heading off to their room. Indeed she had yet to fully adapt to her current limitations and her efforts to change shape earlier had nearly worn her out. What ever magic that had entered the girl had left her weakened in more ways than one.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Daw~ You sure?" Riley smiled to her, subtly pushing her wonderous cleavage together with her forearms and adding a wiggling jiggle to them, followed by a puckered lip wink "It'd be fun." Still it was likely Jenny had been adamant, her body still slightly groggy from her shapeshift display from before... using it in such an active manner certainly did seem out of the question.

After the kiss and light pinch at her tush from the trickster, Jenny would take their room keys and head over to rest for the night. The room itself appeared quite basic, but it had all the required essentials. Heck the bed and the empty drawers even had some elegant carvings and adornments to them, adding atleast some degree of class to the view.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny would admire the handy work before slipping off her cloths and sliding on the covers naked a habit she acquired among her sisters at the bar. For her it just felt liberating and having to sleep with cloths during their trek threw the woods was stifling. Still it wouldn't take long for sleep to find her and the adventurous heroine was soon fast asleep.

In the morning Jenny would dress herself and give Riley a wake up kiss on the cheek before heading down to see if the bloody Mary offered any breakfast. Thinking as her friends gathered Jenny decided that once everyone was together they should check on the rangers again to see if they where still as stubborn as yesterday.