What's new

Dark Secrets (ranger) GMed by Ubberific

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Dark Secrets (ranger) GMed by Ubberific

Jenny dropped her trusted rifle and grabbed Riley. Thankfully she had always been a strong girl and Riley's extra weight was not to big a burden. "Sir grab the hat! leave the gun!" It was doubtful the reapers would do anything to it and the downstairs should be relatively free sense her efforts to block the necromancy class. She was not going to leave Riley upstairs to what ever fate the reapers would take on her. Jenny sense that with Riley helping her the show girl had put herself in grave danger.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sir quickly grabbed the hat and placed it on his head, taking the rifle into his free hand aswell! All he needed now was a monocle and he'd be a fabulous tiny-golem huntsman!

Though the rest of the events weren't so lighthearted, Jenny quickly picked up Riley and noted, that most of the shadows now had taken form all around the nature faculty. The heroine quickly dashed forward into the hall of the Star God, the shadowy figures forming up here aswell.

Jenny quickly ran downstairs, but as she turned the corner the wall infront of her formed up a clear huge eye, looking directly at Riley and then to her. The moment Jenny entered the dark of downstairs she felt her steps become sluggish as the ground seemingly became stickier and stickier, the tear was open and the shadows seemed to not dare come too close.

Each step became harder and harder to take as Jenny seemingly felt Riley slipping from her grasp, the darkness pulling at her with increasing force.

Suddenly Jenny felt a something smash into her back and into the tear! The two girl rolled through the tear with Servo rolling off Jennys back, the little guy rammed the girls to safety!

The room was exactly like Jenny left it, calm, serene... safe. The classical music insturments still playing their soothing melodies.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks Sir!" Jenny picked up the little golem and kissed him on top of his smooth head. "Your mother would be proud." With that done Jenny carried Riley to the bed and set her down to rest. She herself wasn't tired but instead opened up the book and looked threw it trying to see if the cypher was with in her capabilities.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was a close call, but the group seemed to be safe. Jenny thanked her mini-sized savior and carried Riley to bed to rest. The showgirl was completely out... Riley had quite a few secrets of her own it seems, but that would have to wait.

Jenny approached the table with the diary and numerous papers and brushed them to the sides placing the book Riley mentioned earlier. Seems she wans't particulary moved by the scenario from earlier... how much she changed already.

Whatever the case Jenny soon enough opened the book and checked it's contents... "Notes on professors Einharts Journal"

Last edited:

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The task was time consuming and yet very clarifying. This one find from some poor professors room had given Jenny much insight to the events that had led to the disaster that occurred here. She had been wondering why a place so well hidden had fallen so quickly. Its hard to fight off an invasion when someone opens the gates. Using Azreal's ink well Jenny wrote out the message that she had figured out and sighed. "Its to bad the professor didn't translate this in time Sir or else none of this may have happened. Then again I would be stuck caring for sheep never knowing what or who I was. I would have never met Nico or the girls Grace or Ezalor. Heck even that scruffy sheriff would be a friendly sight right now." Jenny's face darkened "I hope Mistey and the others are alright." Her hour of fevered work was at an end and the days events finally started to catch up with her. At first it was a few slow tears which began to gain momentum that lead to a cascade. Thankfully Riley was asleep leaving Jenny to get it out of her system before the show girl caught her moment of weakness. She had seen more blood and death in a few hours than most have in a life time and it would effect her the rest of her life. Whether it be for good or ill was yet to be determined.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As Jenny let it out, she wasn't really alone - Sir, gently placed placed his hand on the heroines lap looking to her seemingly encouragingly. Well she wasn't the only one who's seen hell and back in this journey, even if the tiny golem was just a construct... a special little construct.

Whether Jenny took the encouragement to heart was up to her, but after a brief while. Riley would spur to life once more! The showgirl would slowly sit up on the bed, looking like she just woke up from one helluva party "Where--" the girls eyes shot wide all of a sudden as she looked around the room, only friendly faces around "I'm still-?" Rileys face light with a very welcoming and warm smile. Guess the girl expected to wake up in much different circumstances.

Jenny gains 3 xp from the cypher

Last edited:

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny brushed an errant tear from her eyes and picked Sir up to give the little golem a hug. He had been a stalwart friend these last few days. "To think Sir your the bravest little golem Ive ever met. If it hadn't been for you I would probably be in a bad state now."

Looking over as Riley stired Jenny smiled. "Welcome to headmasters Azreal's chambers. And yes your still alive or as alive as I can tell right Sir!" Jenny winked at the little golem. "Anyway once we've rested a bit we should move on and oh take a look at this!" Jenny tossed the translated work at Riley for her to look over while she got up and stripped making her way to the bed to crawl under the sheets after all she need some rest as well.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well one thing was certain, Azreal sure kept his chambers classy... and fairly tidy. Riley covered her mouth, a smile clear beneath her hand "How did you-- Thank you!" seemed the showgirl still kept her secrets to herself, but at the very least her gratitude was fairly clear.

Jennys throw would be fairly easily caught "M? Oh~ you've decyphered it?" Riley would scoot over and give Jenny enough room to lay down near her, though her previous sure nature would soon return as the surprise of being rescued subsided "Well everyone had their hunches about him, but noone moved in time to stop it. Professor Einhart, that creep always had horrible written all over him."

"What do you make of these last lines? He's oddly specific with the numbers here." Riley smirked at Jenny "I'd imagine someone like him would refer to his army as 'it will block out the sun' or 'limitless legions under my command hur hur hur' " the showgirl snickered lightly and passed the decyphered notes to Jenny. Offering what some of the odd words could actually be.

Riley offers what some of the not fully decyphered words are:
The ward is within my reach/realm. As the witching hour starts, 6 demons shall enter the stand.
6 legions at their command, 3 warlords protecting their land.
12 figures shall join me, on the road 200 souls shall show me.

Last edited:

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny looked over at Riley her naked body on display before the show girl. From the tip of her raven locks to the toes of her delicate feet Jenny lay in all her glory and she was smiling at Riley. "Well I think that has something to do with the mage realm area down here. I kinda stumbled upon it a little while ago before I ran into you." Jenny moved to snuggle under the blankets a wee bit of weariness coming over her. The last time she had slept in this bed she had a rather erotic if dark dream and she wondered if such things would happen again.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Hm? The Chambers?" Riley gave Jenny a curious look "You actually went in there without a clear destination?" she giggled warmly "That had to have been quite the trip" the showgirl smiled at Jenny. Her beautiful body on full display right next to her. The heroine was a succubus, there was hardly any guessing how she'd like to meet her sleep...

"...thank you." Riley smiled earnestly at Jenny once more "If they had taken me away. I don't think we'd ever meet up again..." the showgirl casted a downward sad gaze.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Riley don't worry about it. There was no way I was going to let those things take you with out a fight. If you want to thank someone Sir over there saved us both." Jenny eyed Riley from her position before pulling a pillow close to rest on it. "Im gonna try and get a little rest Riley." Jenny yawned slightly and said one last thing. "Your welcome..."

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Riley smiled at her leaned down for a gentle kiss "Sleep tight, heroine." she winked slyly and slowly got out of bed letting Jenny rest up... though the way she approached Sir was both fascinating and scary at the same time.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny drifted off to sleep leaving poor Sir at Riley's tender mercies. At first the sweet escape of darkness welcomed the heroine to its embrace letting her body and mind relax. Such peice didn't last long though as Jenny soon found herself back at Nico's waiting tables. It must have been a celbration as everyone was there. Nico, the girls, Riley, Grace, her sisters and parents, Mistey, Reicarn, the golden girls alive and well even Ezalore. The mood was happy and the music cheery when Nico pulled both her and Lina aside and made an announcement. "Thank you all for coming her today I just want to let you know that I brought you all here for a special occasion. Today I have two very special girls with me and both are close to my heart. Jenny, Lina will you merry me?" Wait what Jenny's mind reeled as the dream shifted.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nico smiled that welcoming smile of hers as Jennys eyes went wide, indeed she didn't even notice it before, but everyone had formal clothes, excpet the trio. Nico had heavily modified brides dress on, the white dress complimenting her platinum hair and beautiful eyes. Though the 'dress' was certainly interesting. It was more of a white bra with wonderful frills and a too short, tight dress barely covering her ass. A white garter belt holding up the lingerie.

Lina had a beautiful crimson dress. A deep V cut going all the across her body and stopping just short of revealing her petals, beautiful frills on her shoulders and a tasteful flower in her hair. Lina smiled warmly at Jenny and then looked to Nico "I do." Everyones gazing hopefully turned to Jenny, what was she wearing exactly? And what was her answer?

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny's gown was purple with long silken black gloves that covered her arms up to her elbows. Her Raven locks done in a very fetching style. The dress she new was given to her by Riley and designed to hug her curves and enhance her already formidable assets. Her nipples where stiff and poking threw the fabric as she turned to Nico "I...." The dream shifted again this time Jenny was bound her hands behind her back. A delicate hand pushed her down from behind as a rather long member entered her causing Jenny's eyes to widen. "Oh dear Jenny it looks like we get to have some fun again. Ya know I never got to thank you for showing me how much pleasure a succubus can have. After all it was you who altered my reading of the spell. Think of this as repayment for all the carnal bliss you opened me up to."

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And in a instance the beautiful dress was gone and Jenny held down gently by some figure. It was a girl, exceptionally curvy even putting Jennys own substantial curves to the test... or perhaps a mirror image of each other. She had long wavy bright red hair nad bright red eyes, her skin pure and slightly pale.

It came without warning as Jenny felt herself already on the rod, which unceremoniously entered her seemingly right as she appeared. The girl suckled and flicked Jenny nipples for quite the bit of time, concealing her face. Her rod slowly shuffling Jenny back and forth till, the woman finally raised her face and smiled... though she never seen her face, Jenny was absolutely sure - Seras!

Seras smiled widely, some freckles clear on her cheeks. Though soon enough the girls eyes ignited with mischief as her hands slowly slid down to the girls hips and pushed her down. Letting Jenny feel out the member.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny moaned as the thick rod entered her."S-Seras... I" Seras cut off Jenny by kissing her deeply before pulling away slightly biting Jenny's lower lip. 'Shhhs Jenny me and you are gonna have some fun right now. Just forget your little quest for a moment and enjoy the ride. "AHHH A AHHHHH!" Jenny screamed as Seras renewed her assult on her sex had her hands not been bound Jenny would be grabbing her tits out of sheer determination to feel more wonderful pleasure. Seras think rod plowed Jenny's adapting depths causing both girls to moan in ecstasy from their efforts. Jenny moaned like a whore as Sera's plowed her like she was a bitch in heat. "More more more more! Harder harder harder!" Jenny screamed again and again as the thick rod entered her over and over again.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jenny didn't even notice as she took on her full succubus form, the material she was on seemingly no longer there, but still holding her in place. The heroine tail keen on getting some sort of satisfaction quickly dashed toward Seras only to be intercepted by the succubus own tail! The tails wrestled for dominance, soon enough becoming another perverse sight on their own.

Seras gasped with each thrust as she fucked the whore in display, though each thrust only caused greater lust for perversion from Jenny. She couldn't get enough of that certain wrongness or perhaps a distinct homeliness whenever she had sex with a demon.

Suddenly Seras pulled out her tongue out and tool soaked in the love juices, turning Jenny around and ramming it down the girls secondary hole. With Jennys succubus side in control, she embraced each thrust fully and gleefully as her pussy seemed to become more and more soaked. She needed more!

One extra thrust later Jenny felt the dream shift as she rested her on someones chest, the wonderful cock in question still fucking her madly only now standing, the girls wings flapping once just out of the pleasure, in the darkness her Jenny noted some figures a blink later the figures were barely a feet away. It was Sera fucked in a mirror way Jenny herself was. Her legs spread wide to show off the soaked and dripping pussy, her hands resting on whoever was behind her and DD's bouncing up and down.

Seras looked to Jenny blissfully her tongue out and eyes watery with joy, when suddenly a demonic figure walked past Jenny a huge cock already dripping with precum and twitching at the sight. There wasn't even a question asked when suddenly the subtantial tool was jammed into Seras a arousing cry of pure bliss echoing out.

Jenny had a exceptional view at the sight as each of the corrupt demon tools fucked the succubus,echoing out with how juicy the fuck was. A sight Jenny couldn't help but feel envious, double penetration... it seemed too long. And per that thought a demonic figure approached Jenny just like Seras, it was up to her if she indulged deeper into her lust. Just like Seras was right now.

Whether Jennys accept or not. Numerous more and more demons would flock around them, all looking for a turn with her.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny was lost in the moment the massive rod plundering her depths. With out even realizing it Jenny had altered her own position to allow another corrupt cock to penetrate her ass till she much like Seras was being double penetrated. Still she ramped it up a notch. Impaling herself on the rods Jenny reached out to grab two more offered cocks making her lovers work a little harder if they wanted to continue to fuck her. The two meaty tools in hand Jenny began to give them a hand job taking perverse delight at showing up Seras.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The orgy went wild as Jenny indulged herself. More and more demons slowly appeared all around Jenny soon enough blocking sight of Seras. All of them stroking their shafts at the sight of the succubus, servicing not two or three, but FOUR of their kin.

Soon enough Jenny felt herself get dizzy as the duo pumping away at her exploded spurring their taint ouf of her, the handjobs delivering their payload aswell soaking the girl. Though the moment these were done Jenny felt her ass grabbed forcefully into the crowd as cock slipping into her ass instantly, one more pair of hands forcefully pulling her down filling her other hole, 2 more already nudging at her face. And Jenny was all too eager to serve them all.

The vile orgy seemed to last for hours upon hours, seemingly keen to absolutely abuse the succubus to their vile content. Though as the crowd spread Jenny could see her opponent doing just as well as she was, with exactly the same vigor in her indulge in lust. Jenny smirked confidently when suddnely she noted Seras wings... were raven? It wasn't Seras fucking like crazy over there, it was her! Jennys twin slowly turned to her and winked slyly getting down to blow a demons cock infront of her. Her legs and hands changed to that of a demons, eyes burning a particualary fierce red.