What's new

Dark Knight Ingrid 1-4

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Dark Knight Ingrid 1-3

I wonder how lame Ep3 is? Let me guess, submission right? :(
somewhat, she gives in, but they leave you with the idea that she can make a comeback somehow.

E

Exofluke

somewhat, she gives in, but they leave you with the idea that she can make a comeback somehow.
I just watched it, it wasn't that bad. The tanned girl (my fav) seemed to be more aggressive at trying not to, so that was good.

Was the submission due to the torturing devices? Or was it the typical way - lots and lots of sex?

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

I just watched it, it wasn't that bad. The tanned girl (my fav) seemed to be more aggressive at trying not to, so that was good.

Was the submission due to the torturing devices? Or was it the typical way - lots and lots of sex?
the dark skinned girl is Ingrid, and she gave in because her body was modified by the tentacle machine in the beginning of the movie, if you noticed her boobs are also bigger.

E

Exofluke

the dark skinned girl is Ingrid, and she gave in because her body was modified by the tentacle machine in the beginning of the movie, if you noticed her boobs are also bigger.
Right, so my point is that it was a forced submission beyond that of physical sexual pleasure? That's a little more passable by me. I mean, it's one thing to say that your cock is SOOOO pleasurable, that you'd cause the girl to submit... but it's another to use a machine/non-ordinary material to do the job. I still hate submission, but that's more acceptable to claiming rape instead of submission... catch my drift? =/

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Right, so my point is that it was a forced submission beyond that of physical sexual pleasure? That's a little more passable by me. I mean, it's one thing to say that your cock is SOOOO pleasurable, that you'd cause the girl to submit... but it's another to use a machine/non-ordinary material to do the job. I still hate submission, but that's more acceptable to claiming rape instead of submission... catch my drift? =/
id also assume that the machine forced them to do wahtever he said, because otherwise she woulda killed them. my understanding of the series leaves that random ninja dude, and two other ninja chicks left to free them. and once there free id assume they'd kick his ass no matter how pleasurable his cock was. this series seems to have some sort of retribution for the evil people, except the guy from the beginning, who is apparently vampire god.

E

Exofluke

id also assume that the machine forced them to do wahtever he said, because otherwise she woulda killed them. my understanding of the series leaves that random ninja dude, and two other ninja chicks left to free them. and once there free id assume they'd kick his ass no matter how pleasurable his cock was. this series seems to have some sort of retribution for the evil people, except the guy from the beginning, who is apparently vampire god.
Tis be true.

I just wish there were more hentai flicks without submission. Why can't we have some tentacle/monster flicks that came straight out of the series? Seriously... That's how it's done...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone have a full dled version of it they can upload for us, sinceit was released friday?

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
"...mmmmnice" Dark Knight Ingrid 1-3

...i dont understand how they always manage those
huge gaps in quality and originality ( right term?) .
first episode was such an extreme and ´dehydrating´
experience for me, and the second is like most other average
hentai. well, still better but no comparison to the first ep
in my opinion.
still ´saving´ 3rd ep though. i still hope its as good as ep.1

oh , and thanks so much for the huge uploads ! :p
lovely quality !

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: "...mmmmnice" Dark Knight Ingrid 1-3

...i dont understand how they always manage those
huge gaps in quality and originality ( right term?) .
first episode was such an extreme and ´dehydrating´
experience for me, and the second is like most other average
hentai. well, still better but no comparison to the first ep
in my opinion.
still ´saving´ 3rd ep though. i still hope its as good as ep.1

oh , and thanks so much for the huge uploads ! :p
lovely quality !
one is the best, seconds the worst, and thirds about halfway between them in my opinion

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah. It was. My bad. :p But personally the only series of pixy's that have seemed to maintain good material and be fappable to me so far have been Taimanin Asagi and Kangoku senkan. :|

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Meh, i found volume 3 less entertaining than 2, and that one less than the first.

Honestly, i like Ingrid, the blue girl is meh, and the newest episode was so bleh.

I mean, sure i like submission as much as the other guy, but cmon, just a lil bit too much talking and not enough H content. That and they went from tentacles/monsters and now its just random "humans" or w/e. meh. Its like the went from rape-fest to orgy.

I dunno, maybe just too much of my wants vs. whats going to happen.

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i agree to all the ´meh and ´bleh.

what was goin on in their minds.
first they make one of the very best
pieces of tentacle-retentive movie
and then they turn the whole thing around 180´

if the first was the last episode then
there would be kind of an increase but
how they did is ridiculous.

and who needs the bluehaired bitch anyway.
there is ingrid, the perfect ( and tan! ) victim
for squirming tentacles in my opinion.

there is a must for another release
but with the tentacles returned.
itd be epic fap ;)

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well, this series reminds me highly of Taimen Asagi, but without the hardcore scenes and wierd camera angle.

It just went from tentacle rape to random orgy. Not really interesting enough for me, but who knows, it might be like V and come back and surprise me.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

well, this series reminds me highly of Taimen Asagi, but without the hardcore scenes and wierd camera angle.

It just went from tentacle rape to random orgy. Not really interesting enough for me, but who knows, it might be like V and come back and surprise me.
its a spin off series, and thank god for the lack of bad camera angels.

E

Exofluke

Although, that very short armpit scene was great. xD I wouldn't mind seeing more of that stuff. It's like Kangoku, with the "different" fetishes... titfucks with shirts still on and leg fucking.... hah....It was awesome to see a little scene like that in Volume 3.

I agree with sphincter snake, in that Ingrid was damn good. Hot busty, mature, angry tan girl... Fuck yes! We need more of that too... There's too much of that loli-innocenece stuff... :(

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Although, that very short armpit scene was great. xD I wouldn't mind seeing more of that stuff. It's like Kangoku, with the "different" fetishes... titfucks with shirts still on and leg fucking.... hah....It was awesome to see a little scene like that in Volume 3.

I agree with sphincter snake, in that Ingrid was damn good. Hot busty, mature, angry tan girl... Fuck yes! We need more of that too... There's too much of that loli-innocenece stuff... :(
if by mature you mean non loli than yes.

E

Exofluke

if by mature you mean non loli than yes.
Indeed. Really just older woman. ^_^ Like if you compared the two chicks in this series, you'd think Ingrid is older... no?