Reputation score
Re: PbP Interest Check(And OOC Thread)

I choice : Crolia: -Gods - Reach

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't mind joining up with another player either. Probably will start in either Celesis or the Pfithirian jungle.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Are we keeping track of ammo or not? In the 'character creation' thread it says no, but in the shop inventory we have spare rounds for sale.

Also I seem to recall you saying that characters from DG1 get an extra talent, but I can't find exactly where you said that.

I'm sure there are other points, but I'm too tired at the moment to recall them.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

This is probably a stupid question, but Artmirst is where we were last game yes. Sorry, a bit slow today, getting ready for the dentist x.x

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This is probably a stupid question, but Artmirst is where we were last game yes. Sorry, a bit slow today, getting ready for the dentist x.x
Yes.

Are we keeping track of ammo or not? In the 'character creation' thread it says no, but in the shop inventory we have spare rounds for sale.

Also I seem to recall you saying that characters from DG1 get an extra talent, but I can't find exactly where you said that.

I'm sure there are other points, but I'm too tired at the moment to recall them.
I thought I might have said no somewhere, but I must have forgotten to edit things properly in the weapons section. Scratching that bit out: We are NOT keeping track of ammo this game.

DG2 characters start with an extra talent, and if you're importing you're character you get 10 exp to play around with at character creation. I want people to rebuild their charries from the ground up though, rather than copy and paste with a few changes.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm still interested in this, but I've Ben busy lately and into other stuff, I shall try to work up a character though.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Update: Everyone should check over their sheets against the Creation thread. Weapons damage has been fiddled with significantly, as has the Spirit Power damage. People should point it out if I broke the game if I did, in fact, break the game.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Having reviewed the update again now, I'd say the new damage rates are a good improvement. Easier to read and calculate too. I've modified the notes in my sheet to match.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone have some good suggestions for which two talents I should remove and/or any other changes I can make to make my character work better?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As I said before, you could probably remove Strong of Body, since stat increases don't take that much experience to purchase, and I don't think it breaks the character. I'm not sure what else you could remove without screwing around with what you want the character to do, but this is just a level 1.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fuck Me
Pull Out

You currently have Fuck Me and Suck You Dry. Oral seems a far safer method to regain EP as a Succubus than sex just because you deal straight pleasure damage to an enemy without receiving any yourself. Against other Succubi and certain Fey this is the only way to reliably drain them without them draining you back. So Fuck Me gets booted.

In any situation where you're "attacking" someone you'll most likely be the one in control. That means you'll be giving someone the greatest BJ or tonguing of their life and don't need to worry about getting pregnant from that.

Of course I'd like to know what Mutations you're going with, as well. Having a Futa Naga would make me want to kick off some other talents.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

fix'd.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I was going to wait for the wrap-up thread to finish before I started putting up threads, but as people in it are seemingly busy and/or driven away by the forums horrible lag, I think I might start a few peoples DG threads later today or possibly tomorrow. How does that sound to everyone?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Sounds good to me. You can hold off on mine a bit though, I'm going to be busy as fuck the next week or two.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Im ready to play Tassadar

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sounds good to me. Always ready.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I think I might start a few peoples DG threads later today or possibly tomorrow. How does that sound to everyone?
Good god fuck no. Why would you do that? That's surely the last thing any of us w...

... yeah, just kidding. Sounds good to me.

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

*Lights up and flails at ala running gag.*

Yes please! O3O

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, it's not like Tassadar is the choke point for updating the wrap-up at this point... but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it. :p