What's new

Dark Gate OOC Thread

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: PbP Interest Check(And OOC Thread)

The trick to making major endbosses that are overpowered like that is that you make the player's actions have an impact on them.

For example, with Elea and Sable, we managed to step in and cause major damage to the enemy. Although you had Matthias show up, if you had simply toned down the level of the encounter a bit, it could've been a direct us vs. major enemy, and caused the end-boss to weaken through losing high level minions, or through his need to use his power directly to interfere in stopping Sable and Elea from getting away after they had caused so much havoc.

So anyone who would try to take on the end-boss straight away, without having weakened it in any manner, would be screwed. But each lesser "boss" or major encounter that the players actively have defeated, make a subtle note about what kind of effect it has on the enemy as a whole, and the major bosses especially.

Don't forget, there's a reason why evil overlords always build up an army instead of rushing into battle to take over the world on their own. Without their army, they aren't strong enough to. :p

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I already have a DG2 char made in the test run sub forum. And a thread I believe. Should I make another one, or just wait and see and maybe use my preexisting one?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I already have a DG2 char made in the test run sub forum. And a thread I believe. Should I make another one, or just wait and see and maybe use my preexisting one?
You can use the one you already made in DG2 if you want, since it hasn't gone through any stat changes. Or, you could make another one, it's up to you.

@Kathy: That's a good idea of how to go about things. There wasn't really a big boss type enemy for the fight you're talking about though, just a whole bunch of little guys. You could actually have won the fight with the little army at the end, the whole buff via main bad guy thing was more for flavor than mechanics. That's how I think I'm going to go about the boss-type enemies of DG2, methinks.

Alright, so far the votes tend toward doing a few wrap up posts, and then ending DG1 so we can start up DG2. If anyone wants to argue against that some more, you've still got plenty of time, since I'm busy with IRL stuff, so most of my RP stuff is relegated to things I can get done inside of an hour.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

As disappointing as it is not to have a larger impact on DG1 and to wrap things up so quickly, especially without Sable having really made any headway towards her objective (even if it is handed to her at the end by Matthias), I tend to support the idea. I think Sable will be making a second appearance in DG2, if not as the active character, then at least as a leading NPC/quest giver. I'm considering taking one of the plant girls as my PC for DG2 if I take that route (assuming it's allowed) >:3

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That's an idea for another race. I'll have to put that one up. and trust me, Sable's made as big an impact on the story as anyone.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I have five different characters for DG2 made up now, but if you include the plant girl as a player race I might have to rethink things.

EDIT: I am considering doing Lilith or Morrigan. Yeah not very imaginative or original but I really like them. Would people here consider Lilith to be loli?

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Here are some ideas I had for the mechanics for the Allurane/plant girl if you don't mind Tass.

Alurane: +2 Body, +4 Mind, +4 Soul; Gain Flaw: Mutated, Gain Flaw: Plant Lover, Gain Flaw: Fey Lover, Gain Talent: Massive Energy Pool.

Alurane: +2 Body, +4 Mind, +4 Soul; Gain Flaw: Mutated, Gain Flaw: Plant Lover, Gain Flaw: Horny Slut, Gain Talent: Focus in {Nature}

Alurane: +2 Body, +4 Mind, +4 Soul; Gain Flaw: Mutated, Gain Flaw: Plant Lover, Gain Talent: Fuck Me, Gain Talent: Grapple Expert

possibly gain Sensitive, Open Soul, Fey Lover, or Horny Slut flaw(s)
most likely gain Plant Lover and Mutated flaws
most likely have increased Soul and/or Mind, possibly have slight body increase or decrease.
Most likely have Focus in Nature, Grapple Expert, Fuck Me, Suck You Dry, Massive Energy Pool or Divine Pleasure talents.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I try to avoid giving things Talents that would restrict their class choice like the Focus Talents. I'll try to post up added stuff for 2 next weekend, and after that I'll see about continuing this. Also, sorry about the long waits, but I've had IRL issues.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

No worries Tass we all have problems.... Like me noting being able to thing up anyway to move forward in my story. Sorry about but I think the long break has renewed my want to play again.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I will hate myself to ask this question, but...

If i want to use magic and im a Body type (not succubus), can i only earn them by the magic talent focus element or i also can buy Experienced Caster talent?. In that case i would have all the 3 level spels of all the elements?

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I will hate myself to ask this question, but...

If i want to use magic and im a Body type (not succubus), can i only earn them by the magic talent focus element or i also can buy Experienced Caster talent?. In that case i would have all the 3 level spels of all the elements?
You can use the "Natural Mage" Talent to grab any of the focus Talents and you'll have up to level 5 in that element and up to level 2 in all the others. Or you could grab Experienced Caster and get up to level 3 in all of them.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Thanks for the help, i will try to have my character in two days more, before that i need to end an report from the lab.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks for the help, i will try to have my character in two days more, before that i need to end an report from the lab.
There's no rush. Tassador has been busy the last few weeks, and it seems unlikely to suddenly get better for Christmas.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The Character Sheet is finish, i have added the skill Battlemage to use the body stat in the damage of all the magics (im nearly sure than that is how it work.

I have a little question, How many turns do you take to change from an weapon to other?

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Might I suggest some things?

Alraune:
- I really can't think of a balancer for it, but Tentacled should totally give a bonus to grappling. Oh, also, if we're a futa, does that mean we get jizz-capable tentacles, or would that be a separate mutation?

- I think they should gain a pollen attack that the plants have - blast sucker, acquire super-horny partner.

- Perhaps they should have a racial low-speed thing? -4 or something. Plants are known not to explode into action and stuff, after all.

Mutations
Full Horns
- Allows a gore attack, power steering for doggy-style.

Huge (catgirl) Ears: +2 to hearing perception?

Digitigrade Legs: +3 speed when running?

Snake Tail body - After grappling someone, you gain +10 on the grapple check on the second turn if you write in coiling around them, and do + Body/3 damage if you squeeze. Halve your final speed - if it changes, calculate it as normal, and then halve it. Also subtract 10 from dodge.

Depending on your particular mutation, you may retain your current genetalia as your snake tail forms as your legs fuse under your crotch. Alternatively, they may withdraw into pouches in the body, revealing themselves when you become aroused (these may be noticeable, or may not - unsavvy rapists may, thinking you don't have a pussy, opt for a titfuck or something).

Possibly a Special Mutation.

Succubus Talents: Currently, they only get numerical boosts to their normal abilities - they should have some special abilities, too.

Maybe a special branch of succubus-only magic? It would work like skills or spirit powers - each purchase of the Succubus Magic talent would give you 2-3 spells, and it'd be purchasable multiple times.

Alternatively, a list of 1-5 each, and with each purchase of the talent, you'd get X points to buy spells with - 1 point for lvl 1, 5 for 5, etc.

Sample:
Perfect Form - You make everyone that sees you see their perfect dream partner - male or female, and regardless of your actual sex or genetalia. A man'll be ridden cowgirl by a buxom elf; a woman watching'll see hot buttsex.

+20 to seduce, +10 to pleasure inflicted. Anything with a sex drive will [gain Horny? Resistance to stave off pleasure damage from watching?], and likely either hang on your every word... or try to fuck you.
Cost: Expensive. I mean, it's a pretty powerful illusion.

Frenzy - This spell temporarily boosts a succubuses' power above it's normal limit - it's a very, very heady rush. The succubus takes X pleasure each round until she orgasms, at which point the spell ends. Non-cancellable? May degrade cognitive ability (i.e. confers spellcasting penalty) and/or judgement ("I feel great, and I wanna fuck! /rape") while in effect.

Buffs Body by 4X? Not sure what else to make it do.

Costs [3X?]energy to cast - a one-time cost.

Cupid Kiss - The next person you kiss (that is, touch your lips with) becomes Horny and/or (temporarily) falls madly in love with you! Resistance check to resist.

For 2 EP, they fall for you as soon as your lips meet - and fall back out as soon as you part. They're left Stunned for a round trying to figure out if they love you or not - Horny, too.

For 4 EP, they're charmed for about an hour.

6, half a day. Alternatively, you can use the 2 EP version without penalties from being penetrated. Good for reversing a bad situation.

10, a whole day.

May or may not have a different effect depending on the kisses' location. >kiss dick >dick loves you

Soul Drinker/Succubus Kiss - A somewhat less pleasant way for the succubus to feed from spiritual energy. Foreplay-based attack, deals no pleasure damage, but does the amount of EP drained to HP, as well.

- Alternate: It's a mix of pleasure and pain for the victim - deal normal foreplay damage and drain, and also does HP damage.
-----It's just regular sex, but with damage, which is kinda boring and linear. Making it expensive to balance would really just make it useless.

- Alternate 2: Paralyzes the victim?

Sexual Healing - The succubus may heal another via boning. Heal half the pleasure inflicted to your partner (i.e. the amount of EP you drained). /song reference

Cost: 3 EP? No EP gained from round of fucking?

Also, talents.

*Rhythmic Walls - When you orgasm from penetration, your partner must pass a Resistance check or take double pleasure. If that causes them to orgasm, they are stunned an additional 1d3 rounds as long as you remain on them.
- Alternate: While penetrated, you may spend X Pleasure/Energy. Your partner takes 2X in additional pleasure that round.

*Vacuum/Milk - When your partner orgasms while you're performing oral, [insert rhythmic walls here]

Orgasm Control - You may make a Resistance check if you reach orgasm. If successful, you hold out for another turn - PP stays at max, no orgasm. May continue until failed? Additional purchases of this trait allow for two checks. These checks only refresh on orgasm - that is, if you have Orgasm Control x2, and you fail one but make the second, you only have 1 m

Endurance - You may orgasm [times this is taken] with no ill effects - your pleasure resets to 0, you are not stunned, and you suffer no casting penalty.

Maybe a nerfed version for General Talents? Halves the penalties, only takeable once?

Tantric Caster - Reduces the casting penalty for being penetrated from -12 to -4.
- Additional?: Reduces the casting penalty for having orgasmed within the last 5 rounds from -8 to -4.

Also, I'm still having tons of fun with chargen.
Character Sheet:

Name: Ajelja Fircrown
Class: Mage
Race: Alraune (Plant Girl): A humanoid plant creature that is capable of reproducing with nearly anything, whether it be male or female. All of them are physically feminine.
* Gain the Plant and Tentacled Special Mutations. Otherwise, Alraune have have no stat penalties or bonuses.

Body: 10
Mind: 34
Spirit: 30

Hit Points: 42 = 10 17 15
Pleasure to Orgasm: 54 = 5 34 15
Spirit Energy: 52 = 5 17 30
Speed: 5
Dodge: 37
Armor: 0
Resistance: 17

Experience: 0
Corruption: Level 3 / 0

Talents:
**Focus in {Wind}: Gives a +12 to Base Casting when casting any spell of the chosen element. also allows up to 2nd Level spells in that Element to be cast without casting rolls.

**Focus in {Water/Ice}: Gives a +12 to Base Casting when casting any spell of the chosen element. also allows up to 2nd Level spells in that Element to be cast without casting rolls.

**Focus in {Nature}: Gives a +12 to Base Casting when casting any spell of the chosen element. also allows up to 2nd Level spells in that Element to be cast without casting rolls.

x2 Strong of Mind: +16 to Mind.

Strong of Spirit: Get +8 to Spirit

***Natural Warrior: *Grapple Expert: Any action attempted by the character while in a grapple, such as escaping, or forcing the opponent into submission, gets +12.

*Natural Succubus: *Knowledgeable: Instead of using Body as their base stat for pleasure damage, the succubus uses Mind.

Flaws:
*Fertile: Your character always automatically gets pregnant when something cums inside of her, unless that something is sterile.

Mutated: Your character starts the game with 3 mutations of your choice.

*Plant Lover: +8 to Pleasure taken from mutated plants.

MUTATIONS
Plant: Your character is, or somehow has become, a mobile, sentient plant, rather than an animal. Your character can no longer be EP drained, and cannot drain EP themselves (and therefore cannot be succubi.)

Tentacled: Your character has tentacles attached to their body, which they can hide at will. They can be no longer than six feet, and you cannot have more than eight of them. This mutation is purely for flavor, and has no effect on stats.

*Futanari: The character gains a penis. Can penetrate anything with the appropriate holes.

Lactation: The character begins to lactate, and any pleasure they take due to their breasts being touched is increased by 2.

*Pheromones: -4 to Stealth checks and friendly characters are more interested in sex (xivvix)

[MAGES ONLY]
Base Casting: 17
Favored Elements: Wind, Water, Nature, Heart

Inventory:
50 denarii

Elven Bramble Armor: AV = 8, EV = 2, TP = 25, DU = 3. Weak against Slashing. Strong against Piercing.

Staffs - Long pieces of wood meant to be wielded with two hands and used to bonk things on the head. Base damage is 1 + 1d4 + Body/2. Always deal Blunt damage. Examples: Bo staffs, wu-tang staffs, quarterstaffs.

Long Bows - Bows commonly used by the High Elves ands the Crolians, with long range and high power but slow rate of fire. Base damage is 2d8 + Body/3. Range is 120 feet. Rate of fire is 1 shot per round. Reload time is 0 rounds. Magazine size is 1 shot.

Javelins - A pair of short balanced spears, excellent for use at longer range than most throwing weapons. Base damage is 3d6 + Body/4, range is 30 feet, but only come in packs of 2, and only 1 can be thrown per round. Note that they must be retrieved from dead enemies to be thrown again.

Her staff comes from one of the older trees of her birth forest. The wood is a pale gray. At the top, it splits and forks into two prongs, from one of which hangs a thin little vine of beard lichen. If Ajelja wills it, the staff will bend and the vine will go taut, allowing her to use it as a bow.

Power is stored within the staff, as well - if Ajelja brings the butt of the staff against the ground hard and points it, the power will animate a portion of the ground and fling it in the form of a javelin in the direction pointed. The javelin remains solid until the power is retrieved by brushing it with the staff, at which point the javelin crumbles back to it's original state (gravel, if rock).

Note: List any game play-relevant value here as what that value is for YOUR character. In other words, you have to do all the math, because I don't want to do it whenever you try to pop someone in the mouth with your morningstar. So, when it says damage, you take whatever values you get from stats, Talents, and whatnot, and mash it all together.
For example: You choose a weapon that does d8 + Body/3 damage. Your Body stat is 30, and you have the Hard Hitter, Skill with Weapon, and Lucky Talents. Your slot should read: Melee Weapon A (+45) [d8 + 18] {None}

Bio/Description:
A dryad Alraune from a forest far to the North. The forest is always blanketed in snow, with blizzards and snowfall frequent. She was born to two Alraunes who lived in that forest - one who had taken on aspects of the snow and blizzards, and another who embodied the forest's fertility and ability to thrive despite the cold.

Presently, Ajelja rules over a small, remote village, far North in Crolia, passing herself off as a goddess of winter, growth, and fertility (after all, what better time to get busy that when you're snowed in?).

Her skin is smooth and bright green, and she has a motherly, birthing figure - wide hips, large breasts, etc. Her hair is snow-white, and naturally feathered. It reaches down to just under her shoulders, and spans wide and fluffy. When she choses, she can sprout a tentacle from each of her wrists, a pair of antenna-like tentacles from her forehead, and two above each buttock, angled down and out to the sides. Each of these is tipped with a penis, like the one that sprouts from her crotch - a symbol of her fertility.

/want list:
Sideskill: Ranger
Sideskill: Use Mind for ranged damage
Talents: Something to boost Area of Effect spells - increase size, like. Alternatively Empower Spell?
Talents: Some Pain Resistant/Healthy, to reflect being a tough-evergreen-winter-tree.
Mutation: Huge Breasts

Unrelated, Plantgirl + Fearsome Maw = Venus Flytrap~

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Might I suggest some things?

Alraune:
- I really can't think of a balancer for it, but Tentacled should totally give a bonus to grappling. Oh, also, if we're a futa, does that mean we get jizz-capable tentacles, or would that be a separate mutation?

- I think they should gain a pollen attack that the plants have - blast sucker, acquire super-horny partner.

- Perhaps they should have a racial low-speed thing? -4 or something. Plants are known not to explode into action and stuff, after all.

Mutations
Full Horns
- Allows a gore attack, power steering for doggy-style.

Huge (catgirl) Ears: +2 to hearing perception?

Digitigrade Legs: +3 speed when running?

Snake Tail body - After grappling someone, you gain +10 on the grapple check on the second turn if you write in coiling around them, and do + Body/3 damage if you squeeze. Halve your final speed - if it changes, calculate it as normal, and then halve it. Also subtract 10 from dodge.

Depending on your particular mutation, you may retain your current genetalia as your snake tail forms as your legs fuse under your crotch. Alternatively, they may withdraw into pouches in the body, revealing themselves when you become aroused (these may be noticeable, or may not - unsavvy rapists may, thinking you don't have a pussy, opt for a titfuck or something).

Possibly a Special Mutation.

Succubus Talents: Currently, they only get numerical boosts to their normal abilities - they should have some special abilities, too.

Maybe a special branch of succubus-only magic? It would work like skills or spirit powers - each purchase of the Succubus Magic talent would give you 2-3 spells, and it'd be purchasable multiple times.

Alternatively, a list of 1-5 each, and with each purchase of the talent, you'd get X points to buy spells with - 1 point for lvl 1, 5 for 5, etc.

Sample:
Perfect Form - You make everyone that sees you see their perfect dream partner - male or female, and regardless of your actual sex or genetalia. A man'll be ridden cowgirl by a buxom elf; a woman watching'll see hot buttsex.

+20 to seduce, +10 to pleasure inflicted. Anything with a sex drive will [gain Horny? Resistance to stave off pleasure damage from watching?], and likely either hang on your every word... or try to fuck you.
Cost: Expensive. I mean, it's a pretty powerful illusion.

Frenzy - This spell temporarily boosts a succubuses' power above it's normal limit - it's a very, very heady rush. The succubus takes X pleasure each round until she orgasms, at which point the spell ends. Non-cancellable? May degrade cognitive ability (i.e. confers spellcasting penalty) and/or judgement ("I feel great, and I wanna fuck! /rape") while in effect.

Buffs Body by 4X? Not sure what else to make it do.

Costs [3X?]energy to cast - a one-time cost.

Cupid Kiss - The next person you kiss (that is, touch your lips with) becomes Horny and/or (temporarily) falls madly in love with you! Resistance check to resist.

For 2 EP, they fall for you as soon as your lips meet - and fall back out as soon as you part. They're left Stunned for a round trying to figure out if they love you or not - Horny, too.

For 4 EP, they're charmed for about an hour.

6, half a day. Alternatively, you can use the 2 EP version without penalties from being penetrated. Good for reversing a bad situation.

10, a whole day.

May or may not have a different effect depending on the kisses' location. >kiss dick >dick loves you

Soul Drinker/Succubus Kiss - A somewhat less pleasant way for the succubus to feed from spiritual energy. Foreplay-based attack, deals no pleasure damage, but does the amount of EP drained to HP, as well.

- Alternate: It's a mix of pleasure and pain for the victim - deal normal foreplay damage and drain, and also does HP damage.
-----It's just regular sex, but with damage, which is kinda boring and linear. Making it expensive to balance would really just make it useless.

- Alternate 2: Paralyzes the victim?

Sexual Healing - The succubus may heal another via boning. Heal half the pleasure inflicted to your partner (i.e. the amount of EP you drained). /song reference

Cost: 3 EP? No EP gained from round of fucking?

Also, talents.

*Rhythmic Walls - When you orgasm from penetration, your partner must pass a Resistance check or take double pleasure. If that causes them to orgasm, they are stunned an additional 1d3 rounds as long as you remain on them.
- Alternate: While penetrated, you may spend X Pleasure/Energy. Your partner takes 2X in additional pleasure that round.

*Vacuum/Milk - When your partner orgasms while you're performing oral, [insert rhythmic walls here]

Orgasm Control - You may make a Resistance check if you reach orgasm. If successful, you hold out for another turn - PP stays at max, no orgasm. May continue until failed? Additional purchases of this trait allow for two checks. These checks only refresh on orgasm - that is, if you have Orgasm Control x2, and you fail one but make the second, you only have 1 m

Endurance - You may orgasm [times this is taken] with no ill effects - your pleasure resets to 0, you are not stunned, and you suffer no casting penalty.

Maybe a nerfed version for General Talents? Halves the penalties, only takeable once?

Tantric Caster - Reduces the casting penalty for being penetrated from -12 to -4.
- Additional?: Reduces the casting penalty for having orgasmed within the last 5 rounds from -8 to -4.
@Plants: I thought about giving tentacles a bonus to grappling, but eventually decided against it for balance reasons. And yes, if you had futa you could easily say that your plant girl had tentacle-cocks. As for the pollen power, I could see that as feasible. Though, it would be more useful as a PVP weapon than it would be against the normal enemies since everything wants to rape the PCs anyway. Resistance vs Resistance, methinks. I'll add it in later, along with the speed penalty in the form of the Flaw "Sluggish." I avoid changing secondary stats with racial modifiers as a general rule.

@Mutations: For the horns, you've already got that in the form of the vestigial ones, which I would allow for use as weapons in the flavor text. Don't particularly see the need for dedicated bull horns, and I don't like the idea of giving an extra attack measure with no real way to penalize for it. For the other ones: I avoid major body mods because it makes raping someone with them difficult. In other words, no extra limbs. Naga might be added as another race if someone can come up with stats for them, or motivate me enough to do so, but mutating into one just through sex seems a little extreme, since the mutations are generally supposed to manifest in less obvious ways. Cat ears look good, but as cosmetic only methinks.

@New Succubus Talents that give powers: Okay. Succubi (the monster) get a power to stun things for a turn as is, so I guess I could make up some stuff for them. As for the Talents: No to taking off or increasing the orgasm stun lock. That screams for me to abuse the hell out of it, so I'm not going to. Same for orgasm resist. And changing the penalties for casting while something would be more confusing than it's worth. Plus, then I'd have to come up with similar Talents to help Succubi that are also Spirit Users and/or Warriors to keep things fair, and I can't think of how off the top of my head.

New Talent: Succubus Magic: Choose one Succubus power and add it to your list of powers. Powers may be used at will in addition to the characters other actions.

Succubus Powers:
Rhythm: While penetrated in a hole other than the mouth, you may take an additional X Pleasure each round. Any beings penetrating you take an additional X Pleasure per round, so long as they would take pleasure from the penetration in the first place.

Sexual Healing: When your character drains EP, they may forsake the regenerated EP and instead gain 1/2 as much HP.

Charm: In exchange for 10 EP, a target creature must make a Resistance check vs the Succubus or be forced to attempt to immediately have sex with the Succubus that used this power.

Mental Domination: A Succubus can attempt to dominate the mind of another creature in exchange for half of her max EP. A character that fails a Resistance Check vs the Succubus is stunned for a round. A character with less than half of their EP cannot use this.

I might think up some more later.

edit: Added a bunch of stuff and changed some other stuff.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Naga/Lamia:
These are a new discovered and rare breed of mutant. They usually prefer swam like environments, with mud and ponds to keep their scales moistened and from drying out. They are quite powerful and resistant to damage due to their thick scales that cover their bodies, their tails are specially strong and are able to knock back or out all but the most hardy of foes. They are also gifted in magic. Hermaphrodites are fairly common amungst their numbers. However the majority of the race is feminine.

+2 Body, +2 Mind -2 soul; Gain Talent: Pain Resistance, Gain Flaw: Easy to hit, Gain Mutation: odd skin color, Gain Flaw: Sluggish.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

@Flavor text: New mutations wouldn't be able to form a society. The aquatic flavor makes sense though.
@Stats: They aren't balanced. I count a Flaw or Talent as worth 8 points, with Flaws being negative. Those would be at +4. Plus, I only use special mutations in character creations. The odd skin works, but massive breasts feel out of place on what is ostensibly a half-snake half-woman. Plus, we're not accounting for the fact that they're naga, and therefore have no legs. Thinking on it, Sluggish might be a good Flaw for them.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay. I'm working on removing massive breasts and replacing with Sluggish, but how about a grappling bonus because of the tail. Or is that too much or not make sense?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay. I'm working on removing massive breasts and replacing with Sluggish, but how about a grappling bonus because of the tail. Or is that too much or not make sense?
Might as well release my full rules/policies on race creations.

1) All their stat modifiers and Talent/Flaw bonuses must even at to 0. Any Flaws and Talents are worth 8 points each. You can't have a bonus and a penalty for the same stat. You can't pick any of the "Strong of" Talents. Racial Talents can be from General or Warrior, but can't be any of the ones that require any type of selection.
2) Secondary stats cannot be directly modified. They can only be changed by the use of Talents or Flaws, or by giving penalties or bonuses to their relevant stats.
3) Special Mutations only. Any special mutation that modifies stats or gives Talents/Flaws must be taken into account for rule number 1. No regular mutations except for those granted by Special Mutations.
4) All races must be humanoid. Nagas are pushing it, but they're allowable. Nothing with more limbs than a human is getting okayed. And no goddamn bugs either.
5) This is a minor thing that I can deal with if you don't want to, but make sure the flavor text supports your stats somehow.

Last edited: