What's new

Dark Gate OOC Thread

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dark Gate OOC Thread

Can Warriors pick up Enchanting Trade?

Are the Unarmed Styles in Unarmed Special Doc valid Talents? Skills too.

The three free weapons shield and armor be changed for either Denarii or ammo?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes.

Selectively. For derpgens they're fine, but they haven't been updated for literal months. Some of them are also for DLaby, not DG.

No. You only get gear you can use, if you take things you only plan to sell you are required to be brutally punished for your minmaxing dipshittery, even if I don't GM for you.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Where are the rules for DG 4?
The first post of the derpgen thread still has a gateway link. It's still messy and actively being messed with currently, though I haven't had the time to do any major work on it recently. It's actually mostly done though, at least as far as core content goes. Still contemplating major changes, like replicating the Resistance change and making Perception three separate secondary stats and maybe turning Stealth into a trade instead of a core mechanic. Such would also get rid of those hideous square root functions, which while effective at producing a nice curve for the numbers are not terribly pleasant to have to work with.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was bored so I began rereading my RP thread, which I'm horribly embarrassed of I still have no clue where I plan to go with it Rath your a saint, and I begin seeing all the fucking plothooks for Ironrose Monastery which I steamrolled like a rape train. I have this to say, I can't believe I didn't notice those before and Tassadar I'm sorry I ingore all of them.

On a different note, Tassadar can someone (human) live off of Shorn weed nectar? It might become rather relevant soon as Tori is going full prison slime.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Can someone live off of honey or maple syrup? Not entirely. If you mean Tori herself though, slimes don't necessarily need physical sustenance.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No I meant Maryanne (The Witch) or Kairi (The Housewife) the former because those breasts, the latter because she's a really good fuck.

And I suppose Tori's magic juice (Milk/Cum/Slime/what have you) can't keep one alive either?

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I am nude and covered in honey again!

Also, out of curiosity, I decided to look up. Apparently part of the agoge training that spartans underwent involved consuming nothing but honey and water for an entire month. There's also a few sources that suggest that around two cups of raw honey a day is enough for a human to at least survive on, since it does contain all the essentials for life. I can't imagine this being pleasant though.

This is exciting news for alraunes who want to keep their own sex slave but have no extra money in the food budget, to be sure.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weird thought. Can Slimes gain the Vampire Template?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Weird thought. Can Slimes gain the Vampire Template?
No.

No I meant Maryanne (The Witch) or Kairi (The Housewife) the former because those breasts, the latter because she's a really good fuck.

And I suppose Tori's magic juice (Milk/Cum/Slime/what have you) can't keep one alive either?
No.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I am nude and covered in honey again!

Also, out of curiosity, I decided to look up. Apparently part of the agoge training that spartans underwent involved consuming nothing but honey and water for an entire month. There's also a few sources that suggest that around two cups of raw honey a day is enough for a human to at least survive on, since it does contain all the essentials for life. I can't imagine this being pleasant though.

This is exciting news for alraunes who want to keep their own sex slave but have no extra money in the food budget, to be sure.
Hafnium spoke the truth, lets all feed of alraunes in these crisis times

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In light of new information (Spartan's) does that change the living off of honey thing?

Also darn. So Tori will need to hunt if I ever go out of the Amazon.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Let's put it this way, Blood: People can live off of beans and corn alone. Would you want to live off of nothing more than beans and corn?

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Let's put it this way, Blood: People can live off of beans and corn alone. Would you want to live off of nothing more than beans and corn?
If it was that or dying (Or in this case becoming a Slime) yes. I like living, thank you very much and my prisoner isn't exactly getting a choice when I can force feed her.

Slimes make things like that alot easier.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just convert them into slimes and then have freaky slime orgies with them. NP. Or find a wild alraune who's willing to hang around and feed them a diet of pollen and syrup in exchange for having shorn weed spawners.

What could possibly go wrong?

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What could possibly go wrong? Alraune Kings that's what.

Just imagine rat kings except instead it's a bunch of alraune just bundling into a horrible golem monstrosity comprised of copious amounts of every hnnnging person trapped within a writhing mass of tendrils and flower pods.

Given enough time they'd become so horrific Elder Lords would start giving them cat calls.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What could possibly go wrong? Alraune Kings that's what.

Just imagine rat kings except instead it's a bunch of alraune just bundling into a horrible golem monstrosity comprised of copious amounts of every hnnnging person trapped within a writhing mass of tendrils and flower pods.

Given enough time they'd become so horrific Elder Lords would start giving them cat calls.
"Hey you plant lady have I got an idea to sell you!"

I see no problem with this.