What's new

Dark Empire - IC

Devastator325

Reputation score
Sevia.jpg Sevia Merricu The Feline Oracle, Location: Blackshield Mansion Tag: Lady Blackshield, HP: 30/35, Mood: Still slightly horny and hopeful, as well as intrigued

The catgirl was a little worried about lady Blackshield, but she was the most amicable Hawken commander she had met so far. "Hopefully she doesn't intend to throw us to the wolves right away" She thought before the display of affection with her elven maid send her cheeks into an adorable pink blush. "She certainly wasn't lying about liking half breeds"

When the maid came around with their drinks Sevia had no reason to distrust her, taking the drink and gulping it down. The odd feeling went completely over her head, as the young catgirl had never drank alcohol prior to this, so she had no reference. She scrunched up her face for a few seconds from the taste before her gaze returned to normal and she gazed upon the lady of the mansion.

"Why have you chosen us in particular for this?" Sevia asked clearly after thinking for a bit. She didn't see why she was chosen for such a dangerous sounding mission, her specialty was keeping people alive, and it sounded like they wanted people to die to test this mysterious device. The idea of immortality unnerved her greatly. On one hand she loved life in all forms, so continuing to have it was a good thing, but on the other it was unnatural... She respected the fleeting nature of life, all living things must come to an end. She continued to ponder this duality of emotions within herself as she awaited a response.

Repetition

Reputation score
Ayuna.png Name: Ayuna, Location: Blackshield Mansion, Tag: All, Kagami and Sevia mostly

"I am sorry I displeased you." She replied softly, to Kagami, almost in a whisper, though she seemed more confused than upset by the response of the human. Humans liked her most of the time after all.

Seeing the blush on Sevia's face, Ayuna said quietly, again in almost a whisper, "It is my pleasure to serve Mistress, and by proxy, you." Saying the words of truth, Ayuna almost came a little, but she controlled herself, she wasn't permitted to cum without Mistress' permission, and she might spill the drinks too!

Noticing that Cris had put down their glass, Ayuna rushed over taking the tray with her. She bent over at the waist, as she had been taught, to pick up the glass, revealing to anyone behind her the lack of panties, and a leather strip around her right leg. She then went around to the other girls collecting the empty glasses from them. Seems these folks drink fast, I might need to open a new bottle. That didn't bother Ayuna, not much bothered Ayuna except her Mistress not being well attended to at any given time. With that, she brought the empty glasses and the tray out of the room.

Last edited:

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Vivian the Slut, Tag: All Location: Blackshield Mansion.

For Vivian, the answer to Lady Melana's question was quite obvious. There were those who deserved to be Master's and others like her who were made to be slaves. Some just didn't know it yet. Though this one seemed to have found her rightful place. Vivian looked into Ayuna's eyes as she put the last glass of wine onto the table, smiling at her. Although both slaves, their eyes were very different. They had both been broken, but that was where her Master was different from others, he decided that the best slave was one who still had their own personality and will, but completely sculpted around serving their Master. He said that he had no need for walking dolls. Vivian still had light in her eyes, twisted, warped light. She loved her life...

Picking up her glass, Vivian noticed something moving slightly about inside, but it didn't bother her. She tipped it back and downed it all in a few gulps. Her Mistress wanted her to drink, so drink she would. She licked her lips as she finished. That was easily the best wine she had ever tasted! What a nice Mistress giving them all such a nice welcoming gift.
Perception check = 20. DC=15. Success

The (former) Master was quite right about this mission. One that concerned immortality would be the perfect opportunity to find glory, and she would also be fulfilling the Mistress's will as well! She was so excited! The commanding presence she held only served to fuel Vivian's other excitement at the moment. Given the opportunity to ask one question, Vivian dare not waste the Mistress's time. She stepped forth, and bowed at the waist, not meeting the Mistress's eyes. "Honorable Slaver Zacris Anbas has sent me to serve you Mistress. And my question is this, Who do you wish to hold my leash while out completing your will?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Name: Melana Blackshield Location: Blackshield Mansion, Tag: All

Melana nodded when the spidergirl took her drink, before peering over to the noble-maid donated by her. She chuckled at the girls shy uncertainty. "Know that if you abstain from asking, I might question you instead.. and I'm quite good at truth or dare." She said, almost.. mirthfully. She gave Kagami an encouraging nod.

"Your sacrifice will aid Hawken well.
And your question honors a proper human-blood.
You will.. mostly be the same. My device removes physical alterations, with over 99% efficency, but ones mind is not so easily.. cleansed sometimes. But do not worry, you will simply be rewarded with soothing, guiding Hawken propaganda, each time you die, ensuring your continued.. perhaps increased loyalty to the Kingdom and cause were once your mind had been twisted by evil influences."
Melana explained to them, then, she smirked over to Kagami..

"You may amuse yourself with my slave if you desire, as your dedication and question pleased me." She decided to offer, before addressing the next question.

"Yes." Melana answered to Hana, with a dangerous grin. "You walked into that one, you know. I intend to use you, but I am also quite curious, as to your sword.. I have studied a little about it in a prior project of mine.. that is all I will share.. until you give me reason to trust you... unlike these others here, you are after all, almost human." She chuckled.

And her bemusal continued, with Cris' question. "Both indeed. If you are really unlucky, perhaps even both at once. Details will be given to you, once you chose individual or smaller squad teams.. yes, I intend to seperate you at least to a degree, soon." She informed. "All the better to get data."

"A good question from the beast-blood as well. I have chosen you for three reasons.. one.. expendability.. The high command would not let me test this on a squad of normal human soldiers.
Two, for at least some of you, your different physiologies should give me a wide variety of useful data. If it works on you subhumans, the normal, perfect human baseline can be adjusted to a one in a thousand error margin.
Three.. and you slaves will never tell anyone else of this.. but I .. enjoy exotic bodies. I am not a monsterfriend. Your purpose is to serve, mine to rule, but you are.. intriguing, and I find the way some of you are used to be.. not incorrect, of course, but wasteful. Take Ayuna here."

She extended a hand to indicate her maid. "Why use her as a shock-trooper, when she is perfectly obediant and broken? And does that adorable thing when you rub her ears.. oh do try that out, Kagami, give those sensitive elf-ears a good rub, her expression is just delectable." Melana cooed, with clear lust in her eyes.

"I can't wait to find out what makes your bodies squirm like that,.. even if I have to send you out to danger, I have fully trust in my devices and project Rebirth.. but first the work, then the fun." Melana nodded, before glancing over to Vivian, with a raised brow.

"What a silly question. No one but me. Zacris efforts are appreciated, but you are now MINE. You belong to me. On the field, even if one of you decides to lead, it is as equals.. for you are all equally worthless slaves without a guiding master. You will recieve your instructions.. and your rewards.. from either me, or those I designate as I see fit. But.. I notice that some of you..." She glanced over to Seena and Hana. "Are not as well educated as others.. so perhaps there is less need for one holding your leash, and more need for you, teaching others of the calming comfort of the leash around the neck of a slave. I like the fire burning in your eyes, hmnn.."
She nodded to herself.

"Perhaps I should assist in your organization of teams. But first, let me emphasis a point. Cris, Vivian, come here and kneel by my side." She commanded, before extending her hand.. and softly brushing through the girls hairs left and right of her, giving a soft, slow head-patting to each of them.
"I might be sending you into danger, even harm or pain, so there might be a misunderstanding that I dislike you.. that is not the case. If I disliked you.. I would ignore you. Forget about you, not give you orders. A slaves existance is meaningless, without orders. And I realize that some of the more barbaric ones of you originating from outside Hawken misunderstand this, but the purpose of sub-humans is to serve the superior cause of the human race in any way they can." She explained, brushing Cris cheek and scratching behind Vivian's ear.
"If you feel hesitation, confusion, or even fear or rage at your situation, that is because you lack purpose.. and that is what I will reward you with.

Now then.. any questions I missed out on?"
She chuckled, also nodding to Cris and Vivan. "Return to your fellow slaves."

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Blackshield Mansion, Tag: Melana, Mood: Darkened
Seena stepped forward at the prompt. "If I may ask, how long will this project of yours go on? When will you decide it was a success? Or, even if you do not want to admit the possibility, a failure, for that matter?" She defiantly looked Lady Blackshield in the eyes, her red pupils sparkling like dark rubies. She would've loved to point out that unless the project was indeed a success - highly unlikely in Seena's mind - she and maybe others here as well would outlive the Lady. But she could never have asked that question without showing malice, and she decided that it was not worth it.

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score
EDIT

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Blackshield Mansion, Tag: All
HP: 33/33 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials:
Happy to serve poison

Oriala read the message with a sense of excitement. A summons of this sort could only mean an important assignment. Yet her heart dropped and fear fluttered through her even with the low level effects of the calming agent. The Lady Blackshield knew something about Oriala that she wouldn't admit even to herself. Was it true or was the lady trying to blackmail her? There was only one thing to do and that was to find out. Oriala would have to obey the summons no matter what and like a good soldier she would follow orders. That those orders might lead to her exposure as a half breed, that thing that she'd feared all her life made Oriala think for a moment that she might flee instead. But where would she go? If it were true then the truth would be out eventually. Instead she would confront the noble and perhaps manage to come through it with her reputation intact. If nothing else then there was the comforting thought of service to Hawken.

The capital city was exciting as a sign of Hawken's superiority. Oriala had grown up on the stories of the nation's excellence compared to their neighbors and the capital itself was a symbol of all that was Hawken. She made her way alone through the streets save with a few questions to find her way. As a human and soldier though militia Oriala wasn't bothered and quickly found the mansion. After a few words with the terse and sneering woman at the entrance Oriala slipped inside just as the lady started her talk. Taking a glass of wine from the slave girl servant Oriala sipped the liquid with a bit of a snort at the wriggling taste.

Oriala shook her head at the explanation of the mission. It was exciting but rather... tortuous. She noted that her own parentage was not specifically brought up even though there was another obvious half elf in the group. Surely with what looked like one or two pure humans Oriala could maintain the cover on her own heritage that had never been really proven.

Oriala chimed in after the spider girl spoke. "I have one question to add to that, sorry for being late Lady. At the end of the project whenever and whatever that might be what will be our new service?"

Last edited:

Corvinus

Reputation score
Cris.jpg Cris, Location: Blackshield Mansion, Mood: Elated, Tag: All

The answer was much what she expected, it hadn't been a good question. She wished she had thought of a better question, a “good” one, but none had come to her mind, nor did they now. She listened instead to the others, keeping her gaze just above Lady Blackshield. Suddenly though, she was called forwards, along with one of the scaled beast-kin. Had she done something wrong?

She stepped forwards, lightly on her feet, fighting the urge to apologize, that usually made thing worse. So she kneeled, facing the others, arms folded behind her back, spine straight. This forced her chest out, but hopefully the binding would keep her shame concealed. There was a nervous flicker eating at her expression, but the Lady's touch banished it. It felt so good, those fingers, running through her hair. Cris hadn't been expecting it, and the rush was difficult to contain. Her eyes narrowed, lips twisted as she gently bit, not gasping was about her only true achievement. She tilted her head gently, wanting to look up at Lady Blackshield, but she couldn't she mustn't. The fingers on her cheek made this even harder, but then it was over. It was gone, all too quick, and she was to return. Cris hesistated a second, she wanted to stay, kneeling by this Lady, forever. Instead she stood slowly and returned to group, now positioning herself at the front. Her gaze lowered, she could now clearly see Lady Blackshield's face.

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring Location: Blackshield Mansion, Tag: All
HP: 34/34 Armor Class: 22 (5 dex, +4 cha, +2 dodge, +1 armor) Initiative Bonus: +7/9 CMD: 21
Panache: 4/4, Charmed Life: 3/3, Stunning Fist: 1/1
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You claimed you would try to answer honestly, but I can sense that you didn't. Still, you do have some knowledge about the sword, so I will stay."

"However, since it is like that, I want her to become mine, after the end of this 'little project'. Let's call it additional payment. In return I will actually do my best."
she pointed with her sheathed sword towards Seena. She was the reason she hadn't flicked off this noble lady already, and left....and the spirit preventing her to do so, anyway.

Last edited:

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Blackshield Mansion, Tag: None/Hana, Mood: Impressed
Seena could scarcely believe her ears as Hana so casually spoke her mind. The woman truly had a resolve she envied. It made the toll years of abuse had taken on Seena quite evident. I should speak like that. Remind that corrupted two-legged creature that she stands before a pure daughter of the world. Have I become so afraid and weak that I dare not do more than glare and curse under my breath?
It also served as the final proof, if any was needed, that she and Hana were indeed kindred hearts. Her instincts had not deceived her, so long ago, as she beheld her in the moonlight. If there was any hope for Seena to escape, or even to endure, it would at Hana's side. The kindness - and power of will - to stand up for someone, who was still almost a stranger, that was the sign of power that the loresingers had praised in their hymns. Those who were willing to walk through fire would walk farther than those who did not dare.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Name: Melana Blackshield Location: Blackshield Mansion, Tag: Oriala, Cris, Seena

"That was four questions, not one, my dear spider, so I will chose the one I prefer to answer.. hmnn. I'll decide it was a success when you completed more than half your missions against the odds."
She then focused on Oriala.
"Hmn. I do not appreciate lateness, so let me answer your question, with a question of my own: How do you intend to apologize?" Melana said, with deliciously slow emphasis, whilest gesturing towards Ayuna to provide her guest with a drink of wine as well. With a playful, but dangerous grin wandering from the Latecomer over to Cris, finally, she focused on Hana. And she laughed.. and it wasn't entirely.. pleasant.

She then smirked towards Hana.
"Your request is granted. Of course... if you become my willing servant, nothing much would change. Desires.. love.. passion. I wonder just how much of each you hold... And I know more about the nature of your sword than you suspect." She chuckled, eyes unashamedly roaming over Hana's exposed form.

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
21893 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Blackshield Estate; Tag: Ayuna; Theame song:
Stats: HP 12/19

This was not the answer that Kagami wanted to hear. Loosing herself bit by bit was one of the worst things she could imagine. This was what she had been dealt though and she would make due as best she could. It was not the time to cower anymore, so Kagami offered a salute to Lady Blackshield, "Lady Blackshield, nothing would make me happier than to be refined for the glory of Hawken!" [DC 23 Sense Motive; +1 if your character could find Kagami attractive]

When the subject of having her way with the maid came up Kagami bowed, "Thank you my Lady." She glanced over at Ayuna, almost as though seeing her for the first time. 'She has a nice body, and her eyes look so empty,' She smiled and winked at the maid. Having already forgotten about her outburst only a couple minutes earlier. She strolled over to Ayuna. "I get to borrow you for a bit, my cute little pet," She leaned in kissing the elf on the mouth. If Ayuna doesn't resist Kagami sits, pulling Ayuna into her lap. Next she pulled the maids outfit down enough to expose her breasts. "Don't worry dear, I'll be gentle. You are only a loaner after all." She began kissing Ayuna's neck. Letting her hand roughly play with the elves breast.

While trying to get her elf lovepet to cum, Kagami kept a careful ear on the answers to the questions. Using her love making to hide any further reactions to the more disturbing truths of the mission. When given the suggestion to rub Ayuna's ears Kagami instead gently nibbled and pulled at the elves ears. Once she had her fun with the elf she kissed her once more, "Did you enjoy that my pet? Than Mistress expects at least three fold as a sign of your affection."

Last edited:
Reputation score
21896 Morrigan, Asura spawn Tiefling Maid, Blackshield Mansion Interior. Tag: Question Period, All. Mood: Neutral.
Morrigan for her part was mostly content to let the other lesser and humans chat with the mistress of this house, though when Lady Melana Blackshield said she would respond all non-questions with questions of her ow, that spurred the tiefling to finally settle on one, "most of the concerns this lesser being had were already answered by the mistress addressing others, but if the mistress wishes a question, then I shall oblige with one." The maid said, her voice tinged with an exotic accent. Keeping her hands on her lap and bowing to Melana, the maid straightens, "please permit this servant to ask then, what exactly was in our drinks?" She asked. "Allow this lowly slave a moment for explanation," she said, keeping her gaze at the floor right at Melana's feet. "I have served the Viscount and his house for the betterment of forty five years and in that time, they have never offered myself or any of the other lesser blooded servants so much as a sup of Honey mead, let alone a stem of red wine as colorful and bouquetted as what Mistress graciously allowed us to partake." After a second to look up to Melana's shoes, Morrigan finished. "Unless there was something in it that advances mistress' plan."
[Sense motive: 13]

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
Ayuna.png Name: Ayuna, Location: Blackshield Mansion, Tag: All

Ayuna noticed the wink but as she had been trained, she did not react until spoken to, when Kagami came over and told her she was being borrowed. Ayuna responded, "Of course Ma'am, Would you like to be brought somewhere comfortable, or a chair be brought to be used here?" Ayuna was quite used to entertaining guests and she figured if Mistress hadn't wanted her to go with this woman she would not have offered her. She then waited for the order of what to get and gathered it then is pulled into Kagami's lap, a little smile on the maid's face.

Her outfit is not well made for baring her chest, so when Ayuna realized that was the Ma'am's intention, she reaches up and releases the strings holding the front of her uniform up, which allowed the Ma'am to pull it down over her modest breasts. Ayuna smiled as Ma'am reassured her, that is what was wanted, wasn't it, but then she was confused by the mention of being a loner, it didn't matter, so it soon passed out of Ayuna's mind, what was left of it.

As the Ma'am began playing with Ayuna's ears she started to squirm and make cute little squeeks, saying "Ma'am, please, this ep little slave can't eep control her se-ep-self." Then crying out, "This eeep slave requ-eep-quests permission to eeeeep cuuuum!" Then seeing the nod from her Mistress Ayuna's muscles all relax as she sighs in pleasure, cuddling up with the Ma'am.

"But Mistress already gets that?" Ayuna was confused again, mistress was in the chair and hadn't called her over, had she? Then she realized, her emptied eyes sparkling? "Oh, Ma'am wants it too, of course Ma'am." with that Ayuna begins to sensually rub up against the 'human' kissing ears, nose and making her way down to the feet, the place that was proper for a little elf-slut like herself.

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
21897 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Blackshield Estate; Tag: Ayuna; Theame song:

Having no plans to go anywhere while questions where being answered Kagami requested a chair. Locating herself so she could hear without being overly obnoxious to the others with her toy. Once Ayuna came Kagami allowed the elf to cuddle with her, being tender, for a time, with the girl. 'This girl is so cute! Wish I could use her proper though. Maybe I can play with one of these other girls later....' she giggled to herself.

"Right, Ma'am wants you to show her how you feel about her," Kagami agreed, making note of the Ayume's preferred terms. The girl kissed her all over, finally taking her place at Kagami's feet. An act that got the disguised foxes blood pumping. "Good," She lifted her foot, "What a good elf-slut you are, kissing Ma'am's feet." Her hand subconsciously found it's way to her slit as she started rubbing over her clothes.

Last edited:

Devastator325

Reputation score
Sevia.jpg Sevia Merricu The Feline Oracle, Location: Blackshield Mansion Tag: None, HP: 30/35, Mood: Flustered and a bit Disheartened

When Ayuna approached her Sevia seemed a bit confused, but after the lewd whisper her cheeks turned a scarlet red. Her heart thumped hard in her chest as she tried to get out a small response, but only managed to stammer out some incomplete words, having not expected the elf to be so forward. She was left fidgeting with the hem of her armored skirt mumbling as she listened into the Lady's responses.

"I cant say I'm surprised at her answers . . . but this isn't what I thought I was getting into joining the military, they assured me I could help people" Sevia thought as she heard the responses. She mulled over the thoughts for a little while obviously fidgeting a bit more nervously now, tail swishing a little lower to the ground to match her mood. When she saw kagami take the lewd elf right in front of them all her eyes widened and she looked away, jerked out of her deep thought thanks to the lewd display. Her tail had fluffed up and the blush on her cheeks returned to full red.

"This isn't what I expected at all..." She muttered to herself in her thoroughly flushed state.

Repetition

Reputation score
Ayuna.png Name: Ayuna, Location: Blackshield Mansion, Tag: Kagami mostly

Ayuna was pleased in the pleasure of Ma'am, starting by licking clean the shoes, and then carfully removing them to be able to gently suckle at Kagami's feet, gently running her tongue up and down the lady's feet, then kissing and sucking on her toes, pressing all of the places in Kagami's feet that would encourage her to the edge faster, never using her hands and her nose touching only occasionally. She kept her hands in her lap, her breasts still swaying loose as she was completely engaged in the task that was given. There wasn't any room in her broken little mind for anything else, unless her Mistress were to call, or Ma'am pulled on her at all, she would keep going until Ma'am came, finding spots Kagami never knew were pleasurable to her.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Name: Melana Blackshield Location: Blackshield Mansion, Tag: Kagami, Morrigan, Sevia

Melana tilted her head ever so slightly at Kagami's sallute. "Hmnn.. good. Say..." She seemed thoughtful about Kagami.. before turning towards Morrigan, smiling.
"Oh aren't you the cutest. The Viscount has done good work breaking you to proper behaviour." She praised, before answering.
"Of course this advances my plan for you, slaves. When I spoke to the spidergirl, it was not a threat, it was a statement. Recall what I said? If you don't drink, you will die. The reverse of this is...

Contained within the drink is a bio-marker, that is a necessary component for a teleportation spell, which will activate and transport you to a restoration chamber, should you take lethal damage, lose your mind or body beyond what is deemed acceptable, or in case you try to use lethal force against me.. I know the last sentence didn't make sense to you, but your less well groomed fellows might understand. ...

Also, step forth, ..Morrigan, right? It seems someone is occupying my maid, so stand at the ready in case I need attending."
She commanded, before glancing over to Sevia.

"Don't you worry, you will be allowed to serve the glory of the Hawk, soon enough. Infact, I plan to show you quite soon.... there is a list of dangerous tasks you will have to fulfill, I recommend organizing in groups of 2-3, to try and assist one another better.... whilest also not drawing that much attention and moving too slow."
She explained, before snipping at Morrigan.
"Go to the side-room by the right side of the entrance-hall, fetch me the large map-scroll there.

Also.. hrmnn.. the explanation could get dull perhaps I should get one of you to please me.."
She purred, her eyes wandering over you all, clearly weighting her.. options with lewd curiosity.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
21904 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Blackshield Estate; Tag: Ayuna, Sevia; Theame song:

The elf girl continued to worship Kagami's feet. 'She is good at this... better than any I've had before, at least at foot worship.' She had to admitted that Lady Blackshield knew how to break her slaves. She reveled in her sesnse of dominance over the elf. "Ahhh, that's it, right there, good pet." Leaning back in her chair she slipped her hand into her clothing. "Oo, a, oooh!" She finished herself off. Feeling satisfied. "That is enough now pet." She offered a hand to Ayuna to assist the elf in rising. Whether taken or not Kagami plants a kiss on Ayuna's cheek, "You did a wonderful job pet. Ma'am is well satisfied."

Last edited:
Reputation score
21905 Morrigan, Asura spawn Tiefling Maid, Blackshield Mansion Interior. Tag: Question Period, All. Mood: Obedient.
Morrigan for the briefest of seconds allowed herself a smile when the Mistress of Blackshield acknowledged her with her name, something not even her current Master did often. On top of that Melana answered her question politely and concisely, two things the broken demon spawn greatly admired in masters. Lowering her gaze back to the floor and bowing deeply to Melana, Morrigan responded . "Thank you very much, Mistress. I am most satisfied with the answer." She said, keeping her ghostly smile on while she was dipping her head.

Then she was requested, it was a command yes but a polite one, to stand at Melana's side as her hand maid since Kagami is keeping her current attendant busy. "T'would be my honor mistress." The Tiefling said, straightening as she strode across the room to position herself two feet exactly behind Melana's right side. No sooner had she positioned herself she was ordered to fetch something for Mistress Blackshield. "Yes mistress, right away." She said nodding before leaving Melana's presence to said side room and collecting the requested scroll, upon return, she offered the item. "As requested mistress."

Last edited:

Devastator325

Reputation score
Sevia.jpg Sevia Merricu The Feline Oracle, Location: Blackshield Mansion Tag: None HP: 30/35 Mood: Hopeful

Her ears perked up a bit when the Lady mentioned groups, and shifted her eyes to gaze over the assembled amalgam of peoples. After looking over the group as a whole she focused particularly on the curious Tiefling in the maid outfit, along with the human that had so brazenly taken the elf. "there is certainly many who I could help in this group, though it will be new seeing wounds happen first hand"

She was a bit nervous about what was to come, not sure of her ability to face down the angelic and demonic forces ahead of them, but she believed that if she could befriend the ones she teamed up with they could face the challenges together. "Maybe I can even change some of their opinions on other races, that would be nice" She thought naively to herself getting a small smile on her face as she looked around with her sky blue eyes.

Last edited: