What's new

Daily Masturbation

Cappy

Reputation score
Re: Daily Masturbation

It's not how many sessions you have that counts, it's how long those sessions last, and how satisfying the end result is afterwards.

Back when I was sixteen I could whack it for nearly a whole day, stopping each time I got close to sexual peak, then continuing once I'd calmed down.

When I would finally get off, the lower half of my body would almost feel numb afterwards. And I managed to give myself rope burn a few times from going overboard.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I have found that the type of masturbation you're talking about there vastly improves your duration in bed, sometimes up to the point where you aren't able to come during sex. That happened to me, and then I masturbated and managed to make myself a quick - shot with like 20 mins or less before shooting off... So then I started masturbating like that again, and now I'm back to not always being able to cum.

Cappy

Reputation score

It always is a shame when you get so good at pleasing yourself that nobody else can quite live up to that standard. It's probably embarrassing to be put through that as a man, I can only imagine it's the same for a woman.

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I ordered a masturbator on amazon about a week ago and was eager to try it out. However it seems that I'm to big. I never would've thought. Sh*t, what a waste of money...