What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ dai2hokenshistu ] [ ダイニホケンシツ] Stella's Shota-Deflowering Journey / 冒険者ステラ~ショタ筆下ろしRPG~ RE142641 RJ142641

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 冒険者ステラ~ショタ筆下ろしRPG~ [RJ142641]

Sad to see the sales for this one being pretty crap.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Strange.. it is a good game.

jotaro74

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anime sharing...posted now..

toony88

Reputation score

For most of these games I can usually get by with ATLAS. But talking to the kids in this game, the translations just run me in circles.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

on this page which was set obs is really necessary to look ^^

Unfortunately, the full version serious error

as soon as one gets up at the blond at the small to assault must not lose sons will no longer play further

Last edited:

haladar5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just figured out how to get past that point with blondy. You need an erotic level of at least 80 to progress further with him.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Guys I am stuck after the fight with the witch what i need to do?

haladar5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you defeat the witch? If not then you should leave (You can't fight her until you've bonded all the kids in the village because you are supposed to lose that fight. If you click the statue outside it tells you how many bonds are left in that area. It'll say something stuff about the bonds of others blah blah blah then since you're in the beginning area it should be a number between like 1-5 or however many kids are there. I think five total or four.

At any rate, if the dark skinned boy is on the world map try seducing him multiple times out there and try it also when your lust level is high like 50+ probably all you need. Also a lot of the time you need to flirt (show off panties / boobs) to advance events with the kids. Namely the Black haired kid and the blonde haired kid. Blue haired kid you have to model for him on top of the mountain behind the village. On average it takes like 4-5 flirts to progress certain events. Some events you also need to have high lust rate to essentially coerce the kid into having (sprite) sex. In the first town you get caught and receive a game over scene.

Anywho hope this helps. I am personally stuck on part 2 after witnessing a couple prostitution events and then getting up to the point where I can do a blowjob on one of the kids.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Did you defeat the witch? If not then you should leave (You can't fight her until you've bonded all the kids in the village because you are supposed to lose that fight. If you click the statue outside it tells you how many bonds are left in that area. It'll say something stuff about the bonds of others blah blah blah then since you're in the beginning area it should be a number between like 1-5 or however many kids are there. I think five total or four.

At any rate, if the dark skinned boy is on the world map try seducing him multiple times out there and try it also when your lust level is high like 50+ probably all you need. Also a lot of the time you need to flirt (show off panties / boobs) to advance events with the kids. Namely the Black haired kid and the blonde haired kid. Blue haired kid you have to model for him on top of the mountain behind the village. On average it takes like 4-5 flirts to progress certain events. Some events you also need to have high lust rate to essentially coerce the kid into having (sprite) sex. In the first town you get caught and receive a game over scene.

Anywho hope this helps. I am personally stuck on part 2 after witnessing a couple prostitution events and then getting up to the point where I can do a blowjob on one of the kids.
I have a bond with the blue haired boy but I dont know whats next, I need something of a dragon I dont know... Im really stuck there.

Edit: Nvm thanks :) i figured out, Im just need to talk with the grandmother of the black skin kid.

Last edited:

haladar5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a bond with the blue haired boy but I dont know whats next, I need something of a dragon I dont know... Im really stuck there.
It sounds like you're moving along with the blonde haired boy Tint and Rei? テイントand レイ. Keep flirting with those two both. You want Rei to run away one of the times then keep meeting him at night. Same with the blonde boy I think. Just keep flirting. I am pretty sure Rei must come before Tint but I could be wrong. Anywho, eventually the more you flirt with tint you will eventually get a scene where you talk with him and his dad and they get all bent out of shape I dont remember what they said but you essentially the blonde kid goes to your house you need to get your lust up to 80+ and fuck around with him

then go talk to his dad, then talk to Aru's grandma (the house with the horse) and she will give you a spicy curry or something to wake up the dad, then talk to dad and give him shit

then after which point he will spill the beans about the icy patch area down in the bottom left corner of the world map and how his wife was taken by the ice dragon or some shit.

He gives you a bomb to blow the fuck out of the giant odd brown colored patch down by the ice and you can go fight the ice dragon now. Hardest fight yet. Make sure you wear a paralysis bracelet so he cant stun you.

Hope this helps. Rei is pretty self explanatory, you pretty much just constantly seduce the fuck out of him over and over and thats it.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys I am stuck after the fight with the witch what i need to do?
some event need try few times to get next part
some event need -/100 one high to start (boy in new home)

haladar5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

some event need try few times to get next part
some event need -/100 one high to start (boy in new home)

Here is the life saver! How far into the game are you etigoya? I'm having a hard time with part 2. I'm also worried I may be missing scenes each time I go to sleep and start a new day. I'm sure I am but any way I've gotten stuck after getting to the second sexual option in the school with ネット and the second option with リンス

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is the life saver! How far into the game are you etigoya? I'm having a hard time with part 2. I'm also worried I may be missing scenes each time I go to sleep and start a new day. I'm sure I am but any way I've gotten stuck after getting to the second sexual option in the school with ネット and the second option with リンス
give up and game deleted, possibly if get special item and talk to NPC in NE of Hscene room can open all

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

yup, i'm stuck at the dragons... I keep dying. When I try to grind my tattoo goes all funky and I get a game over screen

haladar5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yup, i'm stuck at the dragons... I keep dying. When I try to grind my tattoo goes all funky and I get a game over screen
Each time you get groped your lust level goes up. Once you reach 100 you game over. All you need to do is have sex until your lust goes down. If you go back to town when your clothes are ripped and showing your tits you get a free heal so you can get right back out.
The dragons I just spammed the fuck out of my double hit ability that requires a dagger to use. Don't forget to buy skills from the old lady vendor. They show what level they need to use them. Also ダガ--is I think how dagger is written in katakana. So look for that keyword.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BTW japan walkthrough

haladar5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

BTW japan walkthrough
I am aware of the walkthrough on the website but my japanese skills aren't nearly good enough to translate it on my own with all the kanji and the translators that I have run it through are not good really at all.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game has too many game breaking bugs. needs an update.

Part 2 of the game likes to get you stuck forever.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't have a freaking clue of what I need to do to reduce the corruption on the protagonist... I've reach the 3rd stage and on the 1st battle, after winning, I get a game over because I have really high corruption...
How do you reduce it? I've been searching everything for hours and I can't find anything...

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

having sex reduces corruption. As silly as it sounds.