What's new

RPG [D code] 吸血姫の心 Vampire Princess Heart RE130795 RJ130795 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

slappymc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [D code]吸血姫の心

ok...so after defeating the 1st vampire boss, I went to the (Nobra girl) back at the church(?), spoke to her in her house afterwards, went back to 1st town and got the map....but now i have no clue where to go or what im missing...I read on here that you go back to your house and examine the blockade on the path to the north...all it does is animate the top and bottom of the screen with black bars for a split second...am i missing something or bugged or ???...

any help would be appreciated
I have a similar problem, i have the map, talking to Nobra just gets me kicked out because of being hungry or something. Talking to the blacksmith gives the usual crafting option, talking to the broker just gives a one line response of 'Oh hey it's you again.'. Using the northern barricade just gives me
【セビアラ】前、姉ちゃんからこの先に氷雪城があるって聞いたことがあるなでも、なんか危険そうだし、とりあえず離れとこ。
Not sure what to do now.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

can someone put up a full save? The one someone else put has some kinda error (he/she uploaded in mega. I assume the error happened because its too small).

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Too bad that only helped roughly what will not bring one.
One such in the first city from NEN item but you do not give besizt it. XD
Down in the basement and nothing above if I she wants to speak what and where do I get it XD?

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have a similar problem, i have the map, talking to Nobra just gets me kicked out because of being hungry or something. Talking to the blacksmith gives the usual crafting option, talking to the broker just gives a one line response of 'Oh hey it's you again.'. Using the northern barricade just gives me

Not sure what to do now.
Sleep in your sister's bed (left of your bedroom), then go to the lake at the southwest side of the starting forest (go south past the path to the blacksmith's house.) You'll see a long cutscene involving the author's avatar. Now talk to the blacksmith, talk to Nobra, talk to the info borker, and then interact with the barricade to the northeast of your house.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I Start translating the basic ...
geh ... so many Chinese / Mandarin in this game ...
I almost thinking this is Chinese H games or something ... :confused:

but since so many words don't make any sense, I'm not translating some names ... :eek:

Edit :
DAMN ... no wonder there's tons of Chinese words ...
there's option to change language ... Chinese or Japan ... bleh ...

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

where can I get this?

here it is not the

i have it.
You need the item of this bee left of the town center goes out there with it further.

Last edited:

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not sure what to do now.
If you already got the map from the first town, did you read my comment about having to get it stamped at the fortress (before) talking to the blacksmith and information dealer?

The message itself says "Ahead is the ice castle. It is too dangerous for me right now, so let's head back." (roughly)

slappymc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you already got the map from the first town, did you read my comment about having to get it stamped at the fortress (before) talking to the blacksmith and information dealer?

The message itself says "Ahead is the ice castle. It is too dangerous for me right now, so let's head back." (roughly)
I missed that, thanks a lot.

[Edit] I got the map stamped, went south, then west to the mountainy area with the waterfalls. Defeated the plant-y girl with fairy, got the best sword from the blacksmith, but now I'm back where I was. Unable to head north past my house, unable to get a new dialog with the blacksmith or info broker, or in any way interact with my sisters bed.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I missed that, thanks a lot.

[Edit] I got the map stamped, went south, then west to the mountainy area with the waterfalls. Defeated the plant-y girl with fairy, got the best sword from the blacksmith, but now I'm back where I was. Unable to head north past my house, unable to get a new dialog with the blacksmith or info broker, or in any way interact with my sisters bed.
then we are already 2 XD

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually on the final dungeon, so you can be sure the north barricade isn't bugged. I just forgot what else I had to do to pass it lol

Edit: Did you beat the underground vampire on the left side of the church?

Last edited:

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can any one pleas write a walktrough i am completly lost in this game i left the house and found the first city dono what to do next and how do you mastrubate and work in the pub ?

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can any one pleas write a walktrough i am completly lost in this game i left the house and found the first city dono what to do next and how do you mastrubate and work in the pub ?
To master bate need your hunger/bloolust to be 100-150 above and if u go home to ur bed character masturbates and for pub i think u need to first raise ur pervert/lewd bar

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ow and why the f does she not get raped when i am deffated by a human enemy she only gets ported back home bugg or did i turn off somthing my libido is 103 do i need more ?

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You can only get raped after you rescue the dude from the pond in the forest. And then, only by the enemies to the south of your house or later on. Enemies before this don't do anything. In other words, you have to progress the story far enough for it to happen.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

almost finish the basic translation ...
the name from Chinese translation sound lame / off ...
but I try to translate to English ... (Weapon, Item, Skill, Name, Menu)

frozon

Reputation score

I Start translating the basic ...
geh ... so many Chinese / Mandarin in this game ...
I almost thinking this is Chinese H games or something ... :confused:

but since so many words don't make any sense, I'm not translating some names ... :eek:

Edit :
DAMN ... no wonder there's tons of Chinese words ...
there's option to change language ... Chinese or Japan ... bleh ...
the author is a chinese

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The helpfulness here keeps himself in limits.
Did the forest this girl have defeated the vampire dead and nu what I have to do because with it goes?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the author is a chinese
no wonder ... :confused: ...
oh well, I cancel most RPG maker VX basic translation project so this one might get finished tomorrow ...
(the text get garbled when I edit RPG maker VX version ... the Ace version doesn't goes bad like that ...)

lot's of name get lame because comes from Chinese translation ...
Edit :
nevermind ... I HATE TRANSLATING THIS GAME !!!
too much mixture with Chinese words in it and most of it don't make sense ...
here's unfinished one ... (get stressed too much, sorry) ...
anyone welcome to continue or even delete this ... don't really care ...

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it wrong of me to want to see alot of hentai with her big sister? She's my type compared to blue haired girl xD

So far I managed to see one at last, at teh place where blue hair girl acquire her uh berserker transformation is that correct name?

I'm at the part where blockade got removed from the south of guard fort.

And is clothing destruction still bugged? Cuz i tried requipping her clothes and it seems to have no effect or it simply take alot of hits just to smash her clothes?

Also, I realize the maker is chinese. He broke my personal ban on chinese games. I swore to never play them again hah but this game is good enough!

Edit: did the bosses get their huge amount of hps nerfed? Cuz it feels way easier than 1.00 version

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.