What's new

Announcement Crimson Comics collection

WindWalkerX

Reputation score
Re: Crimson Comics collection

Almost all of the crimson comics games are in this unsorted hentai thread.
Well that thread has recently been purged

So now there are no complete Crimson threads here, nor any other forum I know of. Wish I had had enough hard drive space to download the stuff when it was still around -_-

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Try hongfire.

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Question on kakutoh osawari 2010.. what do the commands in the lower right do? Not looking for a complete translation, but can't figure them out.

ironfan3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wish all of these would work for mac. Dancing queen and crimson comics are some of the few games that work on mac

traen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try hongfire.
All the hongfire posts, as of now, have been purged. Post-server transition, they had to actually deal with DMCA requests because of their service provider.

Would anyone be interested in hosting a torrent of all the Crimson games? I'm sure there'd be more than enough interest in it.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Maybe that anyone should be a specific someone, and by that I mean you.

traen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe that anyone should be a specific someone, and by that I mean you.
Haha, I would, but I only have a fraction of their games. I used to have a more complete collection grabbed from Hongfire, before they purged it and my harddrive melted.

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I had a few but they mostly went as I got bored of them or just couldn't make progress. I remember following a youtube guide for one j-girl fight but it never seemed to quite happen that way when I attempted it.

Shamee really cause crimson seem hell bent on marketing their own girls now, one of their last releases was the Sephiria hard stories, just with the names/look of characters changed and a slight artistic difference in the main female.

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I loved a few of these I played. I really like Crimson Comic's art style, it's clean but still really attractive. Major improvement over all the damn sperm fests I keep seeing so often. Also found some good Bleach doujins from this guy/girl (i dont know) that actually have some pretty good story to them. More Crimson stuff needs translation, the plots and dialog to the games and doujins are really strong.

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I too love Crimson Comics, and have a massive collection of CC games in my bloated H-game folder. Anything you'd like me to put up, you only need to ask.

Here's the list:

Black Cat Fight
Crimson Girls
Crimson Queen
DQ Fight 1 & 2
E-animation Shiranui Mai
Ecstasy KO
FF Fight
FF Fight Desire
FF Fight Omega
FF Fight Ultimate
FF Fight Ultimate 2
Fighting of Ecstacy & Fighting of Ecstasy 2009
J-Girl Ecstasy
J-Girl Fight
J-Girl Fight 2
J-Girl Fight 3
J-Girl Impulse
J-Girl Train
J-Girl Train 2
J-Girl Train 3
Kanzen Koryaku 5
Kanzen Koryaku FF
Kanzen Koryaku DQ
Kanzen Koryaku Tifa 1, 2 and SP
Kanzen Koryaku Yuna
Resistance Tifa
Sefiria Dice Battle
Sefiria Fight
Sexial Battle
Sexial Battle D
Sexial Battle D2

I'm currently upping the newest game, Kakutou Osawari 2010. Link to come when it's done
I would greatly appreciate any or all of the FF Fight games, and would be willing to trade for them

traen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would greatly appreciate any or all of the FF Fight games, and would be willing to trade for them
You can find them using Filestube. Just make sure it's the game and not the extracted CG images; they're all around 50-300 mb each.

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Figured I'd upload some games that are missing from this and give some tips on both these and the others I've played.

Crimson Rose -

It's a game with original characters. From what I can tell from the plot, the main character is chasing down four women who I believe are thieves and getting information from one of them who acts as an unwilling mole. Basic game where you figure out the best way to put them in sexual submission. BTW, on the third girl, when you go to the bathroom, I believe her ear was a good spot.

Resistance Tifa 2 -

Game shows Tifa's journey into becoming a sex slave, not too hard and has some great scenes. Plus I really like that one scene where her arms and legs are trapped in stone.

J-Girl Train 2 -

One of the J-Train games. It's pretty difficult, all you need to remember is that cream builds arousal, drugs slow will to fight, vibrators do solid damage and you can use the scroll on the mouse to select different techniques. You can also reach a blowjob scene by denying them orgasm when they start wanting it. Masamoto's breasts are easy to fondle in the first screen and Sephiria likes soft rubbing on the bottom, breasts, legs and chest. Haruna likes her legs being messed with and Orihime likes her nipples being sucked or licked. The forth option is talking to the girl, needed for getting a blowjob from Haruna and keeping Sephiria calm on the first screen (alternate between the first and second option to calm her since drugs do nothing here).

J-Girl Fight 1 -

This game is surprisingly more game than hentai. The actual combat is free of hentai, you have to unlock still images and short scenes with voice acting for the main girls by winning battles against various Shonen Jump girls. The presentation is lackluster since this is pretty old, but it plays well and can be a tad addicting. And hey, Dakki is in this one, that blows my mind. As for tips, you'll get a girl who has no regular attack and just support spells. Her dispell move (the one that targets both the enemy or allies) is needed when fighting Soifon because Yorichi will enter a mode where white energy explodes from her back and she will destroy your characters, use that spell to keep this from happening. Don't worry about meter in the final boss battle and bring in Rangaku with the girl with the HEAT move to power her up, Soifon and the girl you get with the magician I mentioned earlier are needed for Dakki and your first girl you start with is very powerful without having to use meter.

J-Girl Fight 2 -

Sequel with more girls, more missions and way better presentation. Haven't gotten too far but it's good fun. A lot of past characters aren't too different, though.

J-Girl Fight 3

Part 1 -
Part 2 -

The last game in the series, not quite as a big of a leap from one to two but still great. Lots more extra challenges. I had to split this in two, so just take the files from part 2 and put them in the data folder in part 1.

Now some tips on the games already here.

Sexial Battle:
Each girl has two endings except Soifon. To get it, select the second option after you have their bar filled over and over and eventually there will be one option left.

You can change your type of attack by scrolling with the mouse.

You have multiple characters to pick before battle:

1. Has a vibrator that does more H damage than normal. Needed for many special scenes.

2. Has rope, which can be used after grabbing them to try and tie them up. They become helpless when tied up.

3. Has an aphrodisiac special. When you get a ! instead of ... when you use it, your next attacks do more H damage. Not that useful.

4. Has drugs that make it slightly easier to catch the girls in grabs. Useful on Yorichi.

5 and 6. No specials, but they have high stats. One does a lot of H damage and the other has a lot of health and can grab girls easily and hold them longer. That guy is the most useful.

Orihime: For her hidden CG, enter the first grab position and lick her nipples. In the second grab position when her normal stance is on the floor, lick her vagina and twist her nipples. Orihime is the easiest character to beat, best team is 6 to grab, 2 for his rope power when she's weak enough and 1 for his vibrator attacks.

Masamoto: In the first grab position, use the vibrator on her nipples, squeeze her nipples and fondle her breasts (light tough I believe). In the second grab, just lick her vagina, finger her vagina and fondle her breasts. Masamoto does a lot of damage and will counter attack, but her breasts are very sensitive. Don't use the vibrator early until grabbed. 6, 1 and 2 are the best for her (and are really just the best combo in the game).

Soifon: Just finger her vagina for her hidden CG. Soifon is pretty easy but faster than Orihime and has no second ending, most likely because she's already felling terrible enough that men are taking advantage of her when she's obsessed with a woman. As usual, 6, 1 and 2 should work, but Vibrator attacks are a bit inaccurate on her until held.

Yourichi: Basically the final boss, Yourichi can actually run away after her H levels get high enough. This makes her special, because you can tie her up with rope while she's not being held once she's hunched down, the only way to keep her from getting away. When you hold her, try fingering her vagina, grabbing her breast or twisting her nipples (I forget which triggers her hidden scene). When in bondage, fondle her breasts, lick her nipples, use vibrators on her nipples, finger her vagina, use the vibrator on her vagina and finger her vagina. She dodges a lot and can't normally be grabbed, so 6 isn't too useful. Instead, bring in 4 to keep lowering her evasion. Use the vibrator on her and shift between her breasts and lower half, she doesn't counter if you miss with it. Lastly, tie her up when she hunches down. You'll have to grab her during this time as well if you get the chance to get a chance at that extra CG I mentioned. The best team for her is 4, 1 and 2.

Kakutou Osawari 2010:
Surprise surprise, there are extra endings by saying no to when she wants to cum. It unlocks another position (except Ayane, who has slightly different text).

Chun-Li can also be a bit tricky. She likes it a bit rough, mainly spanking. It's useful on the first screen. She also really gets excited when grabbed.

Fighting of Ecstasy 2010:
Mai and Kasumi have two different endings each. When you run down their health, you can finish with a combo and have them be forced into sexual acts, unable to fight back from being weakened and losing all will to fight out of fear. If you fill their ecstasy bar, you can finish with good old fucking. This leads to them being put in light bondage, being toyed with and becoming living sex toys with no will to fight back, enslaved by their sexual desires.

Low kicks are very effective on Mai early on, then you can switch to lower whipping. Upper punching works well when low kicks stop working.

Low grabs seem to work well on Kasumi after awhile.

Crimson Queen:
Elements play a big part in this game. For the first battle, your main character's fire attack (I believe second choice) and the fire spell of your starting fire mage slave (red hair) do a lot of damage to the logs and the nature mage. After awhile, when you find yourself losing, remember which characters took the most damage from what attacks. Experiment.

thi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Following Eye's example, I found some tips about Sexial Battle D from HF (and 4chan by proxy):

The guys you can have in your party, and their special moves (some of which can only be used in certain circumstances, I think):

1) Soldier
1.Grapple

2) Pharmacist
1. Aphrodisiac
2. Healing

3) Gambler
1.Grapple

4) Thief
1. Grapple
2. Sneak Attack (cannot be dodged)

5) Priest
1. Healing
2. Shield Spell

6) Summoner
1. Demonic fondle
2. Tentacle Restraint

And then the bonuses or items or whatever you want to call 'em that you pick from:
1: increase HP
2: increase H-attack
3: increase magic resistence
4: increase physical defense
5: increase accuracy (chances of hitting)
after finishing the game, you get more items.

Hope this helps someone else!

Cappy

Reputation score

J-Girl Train 2 -

You can also reach a blowjob scene by denying them orgasm when they start wanting it.
I've been trying to do that for a little while, I can't quite figure it out. Do you actually have to lower their arousal?

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've been trying to do that for a little while, I can't quite figure it out. Do you actually have to lower their arousal?
Nah, just bring them to max, then a screen pops up on certain screens that gives two options. Choose the shorter on (I believe translates to no) and keep doing it. With the girl in the swimsuit, you have to talk to her after awhile under the same process.

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Figured I'd post some now missing games here.

Fighting of Ecstasy 2010 -

Sexial Battle -

Ecstasy Break -

Sexial Battle D -

Orichal

Reputation score

Could you re-up the J-girl fight games please?

recazt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If possible could you reupload the ff desire game? Thanks you.

Dark Elf Lover

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello,

I'm trying the FFFight Ultimate game, but I'm unable to unlock all the pictures in the CG gallery, does anybody has any hint about this?

Edit: I guess if nobody help me I will have to rape and rape again Tifa until I get these five missing pics... Don't you have any mercy for Tifa?

Last edited:

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello,

I'm trying the FFFight Ultimate game, but I'm unable to unlock all the pictures in the CG gallery, does anybody has any hint about this?

Edit: I guess if nobody help me I will have to rape and rape again Tifa until I get these five missing pics... Don't you have any mercy for Tifa?
in most crimson comic games at the main screen theres a secret spot that u just need to click on to lock all CG / Memory.....simply press tab to find it

or if u wanna do it the hard way try the method where u dont allow her to cum for a new times then she would probably beg u so, thus a different route

oh right this applies to few of the games.....simply click on " galley " mode then click on the link at the bottom ....u would hear a sound or voice....if u do then its correct and u shld haf unlocked all

Last edited: