What's new

Re: Count as high as possible without a forum leader restarting (High-score: 303)

I used to smoke half my life. I am now free of forced smoking for almost three years. I saved quite some money, and I don't miss it at all.
Even am smoking for certain occasions, because I want, not because I must.

Re: Count as high as possible without a forum leader restarting (High-score: 303)

Tobacco's not the problem, it's the shit they put in the filters. But you're right, it's a filthy habit and I really should quit. E-cigs are coming along nicely but the retailers in my (rural) area don't carry juice with a high enough nicotine concentration to satisfy my craving, and ordering online is just such a hassle I've put it off for too long.

Don't switch cigarettes for e-cigarettes. If you wish to change, abandon it all. Like I did, even after trying e-cigarettes.
Go for it, cap'n! Send nicotine over the plank for good!

I don't wanna change though. I'm perfectly happy being addicted to nicotine, just not overly fond of lung cancer.

That is fine. It is your life.
Just don't get upset if doctors diagnose you with any sort of cancer somewhere in the future.

I don't have money for doctors, this is the USA where it costs $200 to see a doctor for 5 mins and have him tell you you're not sick, give you no medicine and send you on your way.

YOU DID IT!!! YOU BEAT YOUR RECORD!!!!

gj1.gif

BUUUUUT

200.gif

Reset.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

5!

Who has editing powers for the first post again? Need to remember what the high score was until updated :/

The guy that doesn't show up much anymore...

INAP visits once per week or so, also he is active at the ulmf discord group;)

bawwww, I don't want another program to interact with the forum that in itself is a program to interact with the forum.

Thinking more of mods or admin maybe, but since they kinda reset it...

thats an possability too:D

Back