What's new

Confessions

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Forgive me i there is already a thread for this:

But this is where we can talk about all of our fetishes and fantasies and whatnot: I'll start

I sometimes wish there were real futas in the world and I could have tentacles. I have listed futa as fetish because there would be more ways to have sex: Oral, titfucking, vaginal, anal, and then sucking her penis. :eek: And tentacles can take care of all those positions and openings. :D

It's not gay to want to suck a futa it is............................................?

Re: Confessions

... I won't say either way on your question except to say this: most gay guys aren't attracted to futa's since they still have a feminine body.

I wish I could create a female version of myself, and then have sex with her. That would be so freakin' awesome, and I always think about it every once and a while.

sometimes I wish I were a slime...

then I could take whatever form I wanted and have tentacles, futa... or just be a normal guy/girl.

I wish...

Sometimes I try to shoot the people chasing me with a candy cane... but then I realize I'm asleep.

I have fapped to pretty much every fetish I know of except for scat.

That enough of a confession?

Whether or not its gay to want to suck a futa's dick belongs in the debate thread. Really it doesn't matter if your homo, bi, or hetero sexual.

As for a confession... yeah tentacles, slime and all that fun stuff. Not to mention futas!

I've fapped to pretty much every gradient of heterosexual tentacle rape. That's pretty bad.

What, no lesbian tentacle rape?

Is that lesbians being raped by tentacles or lesbian tentacles raping each other?

I think you would need female tentacle monster for that and... Wait, nevermind.... I've seen and fapped to that too.

I hit a wall once watching an H movie, and there was a guy being fucked in the ass by male tentacle monster... Yeah, I didn't fap to that.

I once pulled down my pants (British meaning of pants) and chased a guy across a grassy field screaming and flailing my arms...

I was very very young, but still can't believe I did it. Is this the wrong kind of confession?

I once pulled down my pants (British meaning of pants) and chased a guy across a grassy field screaming and flailing my arms...

I was very very young, but still can't believe I did it. Is this the wrong kind of confession?

Would that be the cloth that covers your legs or the cloth on the inside that covers your happy place?

Knickers n boxers I always say

I have an odd, and most likely rather worrying obsession with zombies and zombie rape...

Hair, hair, and more hair. I would literally shave a woman bald and masturbate with her hair if I could get away without being lynched or something. I absolutely love hair. If I could get a hairjob one day, I'll never masturbate again.

And no, smartasses. Not pubic hair or facial hair, or furries. I'm talking about the hair that grows from your scalp.

I have an odd, and most likely rather worrying obsession with zombies and zombie rape...

I've enjoyed the zombie stuff you've put up as well. Oh well.

Back