What's new

Confessions

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Confessions

Actually I'm starting to think that IS the reason why it's so awkward. That and my fear of having chilluns right now makes for no super happy spooge time.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Have you tried having her massage your prostate?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thinking's always free... but like most free things, of very little value

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

In all honesty, we had some problems with her not being wet enough early on... but KY has been used to remedy it. Originally I thought that the problem was that I was trying to not cum in order to have sex longer, as it takes longer for women to climax. But after I TRIED to cum (with a condom on, of course) I got nothing. I feel quite bad because I can fap just fine after we're done. Literally, I can pull it out and then successfully rub one out a minute or so later. It's a very irritating thing to have happen. o_x
maybe you could try with what you can do and work up from there, if she can learn to masturbate you you can move up from hands.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Another briliant example of how Lucas and I have the exact same sex life. Except for she hates seeing me masturbate. Which makes it even worse.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I shaved my pubic hair, the best I could anyways, today. Dont know why. It was just a very sudden and weird impulse. Its not cleanshaven completely and I nicked my self a few times (hope theres no negative side effects :eek: ) Probably wont do it again.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

As long as you keep it clean till the nicks heal there won't be any negative side effects. Like shaving anything else it beomes easier the more you do it, and though I don't keep mine completely shaved, i would suggest it just for the comfort of it.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's very comfortable, I like to always keep myself completely shaven there.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I only keep mine neatly trimmed, which I think should be the bare minimum requirement. I don't understand why most men don't at least do that, but to each their own I guess.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I go completely shaven myself, unless I'm out in the field, in which case I just keep it tidy.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I cant drink beer or smoke. Its for a genetic cause not for AA or something like that

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I cant drink beer or smoke. Its for a genetic cause not for AA or something like that
OH MY GOD! It's a Muslim! GET HIM!
He's trying to trick us with his whiteness.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Uh, I hate to break it to you but every muslim I've ever met smokes. Don't know if they drink, but I wasn't usually seeing them socially. Therefore he's a mormon get him.

Er I mean sorry about that, so why can't you drink or smoke. I don't really know why someone would complain about not being able to do either of them.

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I just dont, because they slowly kill and well i just dont :p

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I was kinda joking with the muslim thing... I know a lot of muslim people drink and smoke, I just thought it fit with the times... Predjudice of the day and all that.

Anyways, so is it a genetical predisposition for cancer or something that has you shut away from the worlds two favorite poisons?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I was kinda joking with the muslim thing... I know a lot of muslim people drink and smoke, I just thought it fit with the times... Predjudice of the day and all that.

Anyways, so is it a genetical predisposition for cancer or something that has you shut away from the worlds two favorite poisons?
I should have posted something to continue the joke but i don't have the time sorry T_T

Yes, Its a genetical predisposition to drink beer and smoke, changed thanks to a childhood promise to don't do it. Sarcasm

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I'm medically not allowed to smoke or participate in weight-lifting contests, but I can apparently drink alcohol all I want... o_O

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I have this genetical condition that increases my risk of getting cancer and a host of other diseases if I consume alcohol or smoke... I think it's called Humanum- syndrome or something...

<_<

>_>

It's when you're human.