What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Combin Ation] Masked Superheroine: The Green Shadow Rachel / 覆面スーパーヒロイン:緑影レイチェル RE123142 RJ123142

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos1123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 覆面スーパーヒロイン:緑影レイチェル

Unencrypted version just got put up.

chaos1123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Released on DLsite, now we unfortunate few must wait for the mercy of one with money.

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it's still drm protected on dlsite so sorry guys i need to wait longer to upload for u guys

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it's still drm protected on dlsite so sorry guys i need to wait longer to upload for u guys
it ok.
Least who tries it. ^ ^

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game deserves 1000+ download imo. 2000+ if not for all those 3D haters. All it lacks is JP translation for it to be popular on dlsite.

Does it cost alot to translate the game to JP? I really think the author can give it a try.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game deserves 1000+ download imo. 2000+ if not for all those 3D haters. All it lacks is JP translation for it to be popular on dlsite.

Does it cost alot to translate the game to JP? I really think the author can give it a try.
Totally depend if 3d animated or not...Its for me one of main point about how an 3d Hgame should have succes or not...
I mean,A game with 3d but no animation seems totally cheap for me,because if you got the trouble to modeling a character and setuping it,there is no point to not animating it,its not so hard so far,just have to be logic when you are animating the character...

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game is pretty expensive for what it is.

chaos1123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So after a thorough search of the files that come with the game in the download
previously posted, I'm noticing one obvious file that is missing. RGSS102E.dll seems to be absent but definitely required to run the game...

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So after a thorough search of the files that come with the game in the download
previously posted, I'm noticing one obvious file that is missing. RGSS102E.dll seems to be absent but definitely required to run the game...
the Game.rgssad file can't be decrypted too so I'm gessing it's incomplete or something.
The author already said he is asking dlsite to drop the drm so let's hope they get it fixed next week

chaos1123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alcohol and sleep deprivation make you say stupid things.

Last edited:

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

try google

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Very nice paypal does not work. XD
So as German kannste such do not play except buy.
Have 60 euros a month on vür ne Extra card.
Where is the sense then but play to buy XD?

smieciara

Reputation score

only CG (all pictures)

mega.co.nz/#!NpRykYiY!XkF9MxjN8DfRI7HW1_taDHdUgj17Fov_v0R8spmd4ts

sorry for my english
Thanks for the pics.

chaos1123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone who has the real game, when you do the authorization thing what happens on your computer? Does it install files?

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As far as I recall, what dlsite protection does:
- It verifies that you're not running inside vmware or similar, as that could be used to "copy" stuff
- It connects to dlsite with the pw+user you give and downloads a decryption key
- It uses that to decrypt the game files to a temporary subdirectory (IIRC)
- It locks access to the directory with the decrypted files
- It prevents screenshots from the running game
- It runs the decrypted game
- When the game exits, it deletes the decrypted files

It stores at least pw+user on your machine, I'm not sure if it also stores the decryption key. I think you have to have internet every time you start the game, not sure though.

The strange thing is the access-locking used to work perfectly on XP (no way to get access to the files without badass OS magic),
on win7 it just plain does nothing, and when the game runs you can use explorer to look at the decrypted files and copy them out.
I sometimes use this to get an un-locked version of the game that actually runs in the cut-off-from-internet VM I use for most of these games.

Overall, I can see why it exists, but I just find it annoying because of the limitations.
Let's see if dlsite picks up on their email on working hours and replaces the game with an unprotected version...

cytix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok 3 questions

1- in DLSITE there is a picture of Rachel with a VERY skinpy outfit, two strings and a cowboy hat, a HINT please on how to get that?

2- in the journal im missing the full row under the BEN row - that is 1CG - 1CG - 3 CG. i looked in the full save someone uploaded and there are men there and such, how and when do i get these?

3-is there anything to do ingame after middle (embrace shame) ending? i got my fully nude outfit and i can roam the city... is there a quest or something to do?

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So this game does contain scat? People just assumed it would before and I don't think it's been mentioned since?

Status
Not open for further replies.