Cold Wars (plmnko and Mind Flayer)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Cold Wars (plmnko and Mind Flayer)

Mithra: HP = 0/68, PP = 52, EP = 42/52, Status = Exhausted, Pregnant, Obedience Collar, Bound

Evangeline Sangriella: HP = 56, PP = 56, EP = 82/122, Status = Fine, Charmed, Telepathy to 3 succubi, Dark Armor X = 7

Giggling as Eva panted below her, ready to erupt onto herself at any moment, Garia began rubbing her pussy furiously over the pinned sidhe's rod. Fortunately, Eva wasn't helpless or exhausted yet, and before she came managed to force the orcess over onto her back, ending up on top. "Oh? You think you can keep me pinned?" the panting scout purred, rolling her hips back and forth, teasing the faerie's turgid rod.

A note for me:
There are scouts, basically stealthy archers and duelists who are better at quick ranged ambushes but have light armor and will fold under direct combat pretty quickly. There are line fighters, basically soldiers with better armor and swords and shields or polearms, but who aren't quite as sneaky and who still won't stand up to proper orc warriors one on one all that well. Finally, she can take up to two mages, a nature mage and an aether mage, but whoever isn't there won't be helping set up defenses, and the nature mage can also mix more potions if he gets left behind.

Mithra and Eva's party
Mithra
Eva
2 journeyman rangers (Belle and Dinara)
8 novice rangers

4 summoned satyrs out scouting

Back at the village
3 journeymen rangers
8 novice rangers
4 journeymen militia
22 novice militia
1 novice aether mage
1 novice nature mage
9 healers
68 assorted civilians who can at least help put stuff together
Elder Davinforth, former knight and warmaster
Elder Elindor, sorcerer
Eldor Korin, prime elder
Elder Krisklein, spymaster
Elder Bindel, mystic

Supplies Remaining
3 Energy Potions
5 Healing Potions

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh I know I could do it if I really wanted to, but doing more than I have would be cheating as it would weaken you too much. I want to wrestle you with mostly my own strength," Eva panted as she managed to roll Garia over again, though her cock was twitching and throbbing with need, about to erupt again already.

"I want you, and I mean to try and have you. Orc's respect strength right? So if I can prove my strength to you, then maybe I can convince you to be my woman," Eva panted softly as she wriggled her hips back and forth along with Garia, before she pulled back and forcibly spread Garia's legs and thrust back inside, throwing the orc woman's legs over her shoulders and leaning down over her to pin her as she pounded her into submission, or tried to at least.

(Really just gonna give it this last try, maybe one more. Need to move along I think. Eva would love to have Garia though which is why she's trying so hard to defeat her, so she can prove her worth enough to make Garia want her. :3)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mithra: HP = 0/68, PP = 52, EP = 42/52, Status = Exhausted, Pregnant, Obedience Collar, Bound

Evangeline Sangriella: HP = 56, PP = 56, EP = 82/122, Status = Fine, Charmed, Telepathy to 3 succubi, Dark Armor X = 7

Rolls
Grapple: Garia wins.

Grapple: Garia wins again. Eva rolls... a 4 and a 1. Think that's good enough to call it and move on.

As she tried to pin Garia's legs against her shoulders, the orcess suddenly surged with strength and planted her feet on the faerie's sternum, quickly pinning Eva backwards briefly in a kneeling position. She rolled suddenly, freeing Evangeline, but she couldn't react quickly enough, being pinned beneath the scout. From there it was only a matter of seconds before her cock was swallowed back into the orc's crushingly tight folds, and Garia leaned back. Rather than buck, she began to grind back and forth, leaving Eva's rod sheathed or nearly sheathed while stroked by the orc's inner walls.

Pleasure exploded behind Eva's eyes, and her pent up need for release soon became the raw ecstasy of her balls emptying themselves of their contents, her orgasm extended and empowered as Garia's folds clamped and milked her through the orc's own orgasm. What resulted was yet another deep, satisfying climax, and when it was over Garia ran a hand over her belly, where Eva's seed was already busy taking root, legions of sperm surrounding her eggs and only the strongest rising to the task of piercing them. "I am NO ONE'S WOMAN," she proclaimed proudly.

With their marathon session at an end, both of them physically exhausted, Garia would pull off of Eva and lie down, tired. Eva was left with the decision on how she wanted to go about retrieving Mithra, who was still bound and unconscious, now in a tent... Somewhere. Her succubi were about, feeding, though she was still bound to pay them back.

A note for me:
There are scouts, basically stealthy archers and duelists who are better at quick ranged ambushes but have light armor and will fold under direct combat pretty quickly. There are line fighters, basically soldiers with better armor and swords and shields or polearms, but who aren't quite as sneaky and who still won't stand up to proper orc warriors one on one all that well. Finally, she can take up to two mages, a nature mage and an aether mage, but whoever isn't there won't be helping set up defenses, and the nature mage can also mix more potions if he gets left behind.

Mithra and Eva's party
Mithra
Eva
8 novice rangers

Back at the village
3 journeymen rangers
8 novice rangers
4 journeymen militia
22 novice militia
1 novice aether mage
1 novice nature mage
9 healers
Elder Elindor, sorcerer
Eldor Korin, prime elder
Elder Bindel, mystic

Supplies Remaining
3 Energy Potions
5 Healing Potions

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Eva drove herself deep into Garia once more, she felt the orc woman suddenly roll her over with an incredible burst of strength. Eva's eyes crossed from the immense pleasure as Garia's folds wrapped back around her cock and squeezed and milked it. Before she could even try to resist, Eva felt herself cumming again, even harder this time around. Laying there underneath Garia, her cock having been defeated, Eva sighed softly as Garia rubbed her belly and proclaimed proudly she was nobodies woman.

"Oh well, it's too bad. You could have had me every night Garia, and I have lots of stamina as I mentioned, and can keep going on, and on... and on some more, hmhm," Eva sighed sadly as Garia rolled off of her, her cock popping free from Garia's folds, still half hard amazingly. Eva did roll over with Garia if the orc woman allowed her to, where she snuggled up behind her, her half hard cock sliding up between the green skinned ass cheeks and letting Garia hot dog her a bit if she wished as her reward for winning their sex bout. "I would definitely love to try my luck again sometime Garia... if you wouldn't be against me doing so that is," she went on to say, nipping Garia's neck and leaving a hickey.

"Damn girls... looks like Garia was a bust. Couldn't defeat her... well, not without cheating, and I don't want to cheat to get a nice well endowed cutie like her. I'd rather her come with me because she wanted to," Eva whispered to her succubi through their telepathic connection. "Anyway, what have you three learned? Any ways we can get Eva free and get out, and steer these orcs away from the town?" Eva went on to ask the trio.

OOC: (Well shoot, I was hoping against hope she'd manage to overpower her with all the dark armor stuff extra, cos sexy orc woman and all. Oh well, maybe some other time.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Evangeline Sangriella: HP = 56, PP = 56, EP = 82/122, Status = Fine, Telepathy to 3 succubi

"We'll see."

With the orcess done for the night, Eva was free to contact her summoned succubi. [She'd have been more trouble than she's worth anyway.] Kreynaia immediately responded.

[There isn't much TO learn, they're a warband looking for their fortune after some battle or another. They just seem to be wandering aimlessly, and aren't at full strength after the battle splintered their tribe.] Ynsid added.

[I've been putting ideas in some heads, maybe it'll result in something promising~ It's not like we have any idea where this "town" of yours is though, so we've just been giving everyone different ideas. Maybe it'll slow them down or take them off your trail.] Carnia added as well.

[As for grabbing your elf friend, unless you've got something worthwhile to trade for her you might as well just grab her and teleport out.]

(It wasn't a good idea to begin with. I know you're into the whole harem schtick, but orcs don't abandon their tribes for sex, and you'd be taking her to an elven village. If Mithra didn't kill her as soon as she was able, she'd be shot on sight by the alert defenders, no questions asked. Even if they made it back to the village with Garia somehow not leaving and not being immediately shot, Eva literally couldn't possibly have talked her way out of that with the elves without being kicked out for consorting with the enemy, so it'd have likely resulted in unnecessary drama of which I have had about enough.)
A note for me:

Mithra and Eva's party
Mithra
Eva
8 novice rangers

Back at the village
3 journeymen rangers
8 novice rangers
4 journeymen militia
22 novice militia
1 novice aether mage
1 novice nature mage
9 healers
Elder Elindor, sorcerer
Eldor Korin, prime elder
Elder Bindel, mystic

Supplies Remaining
3 Energy Potions
5 Healing Potions

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye you're probably right. But damn was she good, almost as good as you three," Eva told the succubi with a chuckle. "And all I guess I can do now is teleport her out of here with us back to the others and prepare some more. I'd wager that while we've been gone they were able to set up plenty of traps and whatnot, which will be good. Plus it'll have given the town more time to fix up defenses in the event we can't steer these orcs away. If I was more confident in my strength, then I would challenge the leader here to single combat or something, but I'd waste far too much energy in that endeavor and would most likely leave myself too weak to fight anyone else afterwards. And with virtually nothing to trade, I won't be able to trade for Mithra," Eva then said through her connection.

She stood there and thought about it for a few moments and sighed. There really was no other choice but to teleport Mithra out, Eva knew. "Alright then girls, meet me at Mithra in a few minutes, we're getting out of here. I don't see any other options unfortunately, but let's try and ease towards her when nobody is looking," Eva said finally to the succubi.

With her thoughts sent to them, Eva did just as she'd told them and began working her way slowly towards Mithra. She waited until the fewest possible orcs were still around Mithra and moved over and knelt next to Mithra, smirking wickedly as if she were about to take a turn with her too. When the succubi were touching her, she touched Mithra, and teleported them back to the camp with the other elves, specifically the very same place she had summoned the succubi at.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mithra: HP = 1/68, PP = 52, EP = 42/52, Status = Exhausted, Pregnant, Obedience Collar

Evangeline Sangriella: HP = 56, PP = 56, EP = 82/122, Status = Fine, Telepathy to 3 succubi

[Hey, you haven't even had most of us yet!]

The succubi would meet up with Eva, their paths through the camp unimpeded, though many of the orcs still seemed alert. Mithra wasn't where she'd been left, she'd been moved to a tent, but after a moment the nearest orcs in the scouts' camp weren't paying attention to the place she was being kept and Eva could creep in. Once everyone was ready they were able to teleport, and the faerie brought her demon allies and elven companion back to the small hidden warcamp where they were supposed to stall the orcs. Mithra was groggy, weak, had a collar around her neck with a visible lock on it, and had obviously been raped given the stains between her legs.

A note for me:

Mithra and Eva's party
Mithra
Eva
8 novice rangers

Back at the village
3 journeymen rangers
8 novice rangers
4 journeymen militia
22 novice militia
1 novice aether mage
1 novice nature mage
9 healers
Elder Elindor, sorcerer
Eldor Korin, prime elder
Elder Bindel, mystic

Supplies Remaining
3 Energy Potions
5 Healing Potions

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't worry girls, I'll have you soon enough. I made a promise and I mean to keep it, because once we're out of here I probably won't be able to do much else today anyway," Eva replied to her succubi as they made their way cautiously towards Mithra's position.

After some near catches, Eva and the trio of succubi managed to get to Mithra thankfully, though it was a close call to say the least really. Anyway, once they had returned to the encampment, Eva reached up and gently removed Mithra's collar and the seal on her, then told her succubi to stay put for a minute as she took Mithra over to the others to let them know that she had gotten Mithra back, but that she needed some rest and to be cleaned up a bit, and that Eva too needed some rest after expending so much of her energies.

After she had explained to the other elves some of what had happened and that she was unsuccessful in her attempts to steer the orcs away, Eva would ask for a status report on the traps and whatnot they were supposed to be setting, and then she'd tell them to keep at it, and that under no circumstances should they travel anywhere without first telling everyone else, and to always go in pairs at the very least, as it was too dangerous now to go alone.

Once all that was taken care of, Eva headed back to her corner of the camp, which was on the side of it facing the hidden village and the furthest back, and she would plop down near her little campfire that was beside her tent. "Whew gosh that was taxing. And I know this will be even more taxing on me, but I made a promise that I intend to keep. So, without any further interruptions hopefully, let me give you three your first portion of the agreed upon payment. Let's see if we can mask the sounds of our fun though, don't want anyone to hear us after all," Eva told the succubi, winking at them all and looking around to see what she could do to muffle them from the outside world from within her tent.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With Eva having a long great time with the orc female, there was not much than the elf could do in her actual state and before she notice it her own body fail her making her fall sleep in that lonely tent in middle of the orc army.

Her sleep was not so deep to pass by halt the attempt of her ally to remove her collar. Hng...that voice...Evangeline. If we had the time, i would be glad to heal myself and be a little more presentable before we gather with the rest. Mithra said unpleased of her state still maybe not fully restored, but sure than she could summon some warm water to clean herself and maybe one of these ladies could spare a set of clothes for her, as she suppose than her equipment was not a priority in order to rescue her.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mithra: HP = 1/68, PP = 52, EP = 42/52, Status = Exhausted, Pregnant, Obedience Collar

Eva could not remove the collar around Mithra's neck, because it was locked and she lacked the key. The elves, upon Eva's appearance, demanded to know what had happened to Mithra, though the battered elf could answer that question herself if she so wished despite her groggy state. Either way, they accepted Eva's explanation and began to prepare for the oncoming orcs.

(Leaving it there in case something changes. Also, miiight skip on the initial smut for the three succubi just to not stall the thread out and let plmnko get some RPing in, if that's alright with you.)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(That's fine with me, I don't mind, since Eva did get quite a bit recently.)

Thankfully, the others seemed to accept her explanation, Eva thought to herself, else it could have gotten a little ugly, possibly with them shooing her away and whatnot. "I need to rest, exerting so much energy is... taxing, and I need to repay the help I had as well. I shall be over this way if I am needed," Eva told them, and Mithra, gently caressing Mithra's forehead and whispering an apology for taking so long.

Once she was to her little corner, Eva talked it over with her trio of succubi to see about getting them a little mud mound or something to use like a hut for both warmth, and privacy, so they could have their fun without any worry of being heard from outside. As soon as it was readied, assuming it could be done, Eva brought her bedroll inside and smiled to her succubi as she undressed again and sat down between them all, leaning back against whichever one desired to hold her. "Alright ladies... I'm all yours now," Eva told them, dropping all of her powers and the telepathy with them, and letting them have her. "I repay my debts, I made that promise to you all before, and I mean to keep it," she added, still having the large balls from the shapeshifting that she'd done with Garia.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(Hey wait... i want to see what the succubi have in mind for Evangeline, let the smut flow. Also with the influenza and Zika i have my hands filled in the lab most of the time this season to post often)

There was not time for Mithra to rest now, it was clear than in some minutes the orcs would find out than she has been taken by Evangeline and the trio of succubus. Please dont take too much time in pay to them, im not sure how much time we have before they find us or move theirs forces. Mithra told to the sidhe before look for something to cover herself, maybe a mantle or some clothes if she was lucky.

She certainly was tired and exhausted after that long ganrape, but she would try to prepare her troop using the energy earned by resting when Evangeline have her time with the orc female. First of course she wanted to know what has happened in her absence, their focus out of prepare the ambush if needed was their top priority of hide any trail about their town.

Also, she ask for something than she could use to try to remove the collar on her using her thief skills.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mithra: HP = 1/68, PP = 52, EP = 42/52, Status = Exhausted, Pregnant

Evangeline Sangriella: HP = 56, PP = 56, EP = 82/122, Status = Fine

(Well, if it has to happen, I'd rather do it quick over AIM or IRC or somesuch and just splurge the logs in here than do it through posts. The individual time for each demon I was going to do anyway, but I suppose that could be managed by chats as well.)

The elves would nod to Eva, and she would be able to take her trio of demons aside, going a short ways into the hills and then creating a small hut with her magic. Her demons followed her inside, Kreynaia snapping her fingers and created a light that floated up to the ceiling and the three closing in around her, though they let her undress herself. Predatory gazes from glowing crimson eyes fell upon her naked form, and what little the three succubi wore soon joined Eva's clothes on the ground. Kreynaia, her creamy skinned red haired first demon lover, threw off her tank top, kicked off her boots, and dropped her short shorts to the ground. Ynsid, the tanned pink haired spunky demon she'd just met today, pulled off her dark lacy lingerie and slid out of her slippers. Carnia, the mocha skinned white haired demoness she'd also just met, wore nothing and thus had nothing to remove, leaving her first to get near Eva, dropping to hands and knees and crawling towards her, full breasts swaying as she licked her lips....

Mithra, in the meantime, would be given a cloak by one of the elves and taken to a cave where they had set up a small camp. Lacking the time and equipment to explore it thoroughly, they had made sure they could pack up and move quick when it was clear the orcs were coming and that it was kept guarded, but Mithra would be given some privacy and some water with which to clean herself up. In the meantime, Dinara updated her while trying to pick the lock of the collar on her neck; "We've set up a pair of avalanches in the pass that we can set off by being there or with a good bow shot. We've set up a few positions that are hard to get to from the valley itself, hidden, and with easy escape routes into the hills. We've moved some boulders to narrow the passageway and create a funnel, and made sure to clean up all of the markings to make sure their scouts can't figure us out. Tsk, this thing... Wait... There!"

The lock clicked, and Mithra was freed of the collar, Dinara putting it aside. Her weapons and armor were still lost, however, leaving her with only clothes and a spare sword and bow she got from others. And of course, there was the child growing in her womb, surely of orcish origins...

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Smut Part One
Tassadar
"All ours... You mean all mine~" Ynsid said, dropping onto her hands and knees as well. Carnia reached her first, however, and the demon's warm breath washed over her shaft as she leaned down, lowering her head towards Eva's lap. Her lips just barely didn't touch the sidhe's shaft, however, and instead they settled on the sack below it, moaning softly as she kissed Eva's scrotum. Her lips opened, and she drew a portion of the faerie's flesh and the sperm-producing orb it contained into her mouth, sucking on it softly. "All yours? She owes all of us remember~ You can be greedy with her later," Kreynaia purred, dropping to her knees as well.

"Hmmph... Whatever!!" Ynsid said, moving up beside Carnia and doing the same, lowering her head into Eva's lap. She slid her tongue along the sidhe's shaft all the way down, but then kissed and sucked Eva's other ball into her mouth much like the other succubus. "You'd better have a whole lot left in these!" Ynsid demanded, briefly releasing Eva's ball only to draw it right back in once she'd finished speaking. "Well... She's not wrong," Kreynaia added, settling beside Eva and sitting on her feet before leaning against the sidhe's side, pressing her large bosom against Eva's arm.

Mind Flayer

"Y-Yeah... all yours, Ynsid," Eva replied, gulping slightly as the succubus dropped to her hands and knees along with the rest and began crawling towards her, their fully nude bodies on full display and hardening Eva up again instantly.

Eva's heart was beating faster and faster as they closed in, as she got her robes off and set them aside, her shaft twitching, and her balls that she'd not shifted away, trembling slightly in anticipation. When Ynsid's lips just didn't brush her cock, Eva groaned softly and almost found herself reaching out to urge her down enough to do so, but she stopped herself. The kiss on her balls though sent Eva into orbit, and when Ynsid began sucking on them, Eva shuddered, brushing her hand through Ynsid's hair.

"I have plenty left in them girls, don't you worry about that one bit. Now take me... I'm so fucking horny I can't even think straight," Eva promised them, grabbing Kreynaia and kissing her full on the lips while the other two sucked on her balls and licked her shaft.

Tassadar

Eva's shaft would go untouched for several minutes save for the barest of flicks of the two sucking on her balls, and those only on rare occasions. Kreynaia leaned into the kiss, her tongue swirling around Eva's much like Carnia and Ynsid's tongues were swirling over her balls. All three moaned and cooed with pleasure all the while, driving Eva's lusts to grow even further but only offering teasing pleasures rather than satisfaction.

When Kreynaia finally went for her shaft, it was only the tip of her index fingers against Eva's sensitive helmet, the pad of her digit sliding gently across her most sensitive flesh, setting every nerve alight with sensation. That teasing lasted another minute before she finally grasped Eva's rod and began to stroke it slowly, her grip tight but her motions soft and slow.

Mind Flayer

Eva groaned softly as the trio didn't touch her shaft itself for a few more minutes, her balls trembling in their mouths. The young faerie was quickly losing herself in their arms, and her lust was skyrocketing. The moment Kreynaia actually went for her cock, Eva had to cover her mouth to muffle the squeal that came out. "O-Oh gods yes girls... more," Eva panted softly as she brushed her fingers through their hair.

Tassadar
“Mmmmm, you feel like you wanna pop~” Kreynaia purred into Eva's ear, gripping the upper half of her shaft a little more firmly and giving slow, deliberate strokes that mostly just ran her fingers over Eva's tip. Portions of her essence began to slip away, feeding the three succubi, but as blissful as the spiritual draining was it wasn't physically satisfying.

“Why don't we... Make sure you've got enough to satisfy all three of us, hrm?” the redheaded succubus beside her purred, and gently pushed Eva down until she was lying on her back. Then she sat up and leaned over, letting her hand slide down Eva's shaft to form a tight ring around her base, her head joining the other three in Eva's lap. While the other two continued sucking on Eva's balls, like they were savoring the meal brewing within, Kreynaia looked sidelong at the sidhe being devoured while her lips descended towards her shaft.

She hesitated just as the neared the tip, hovering teasingly just inches from touching it, for a few seconds before laying a firm kiss on the tip, her tongue reaching out to swirl around the sensitive dome. Her cheeks dimpled as she sucked suddenly, drawing a dollop of pre from Eva that she promptly licked away, and she spread her kiss down centimeter by centimeter, until the whole of Eva's tip was between her lips. Then, the sidhe felt the demon's tongue flicking over the slit from which her seed came, teasing that hole again and again and again, the tip of the deft lingual muscle flicking into her just a tiny bit, but taking just a little more inch by inch while her grip tightened around Eva's base.

Mind Flayer
"I... I do... so bad. Please make me cum girls," Eva moaned as she was stroked, her energies slowly seeping out through her sex. "T-That would be okay with me love, laying back as instructed.

As her cock was squeezed at the base of it, Eva couldn't help but moan and feel her energies slowly fading away into the trio of horny, and hungry succubi demoness's. Watching Kreynaia hovering a mere inch from her tip, Eva bit her bottom lip in anticipation, and she squealed softly as the tongue touched her tip as the pleasure coursed through her. Tensing so much her muscles would likely ache later, Eva thrust her hips up to meet Kreynaia, and her knuckles were white as the teasing kept coming.

"M-More please... g-gotta cum. O-Or are you three... j-just gonna tease me, f-for taking so long?" Eva panted softly, reaching out to stroke each of their cheeks softly, and kissing each one in turn, unless they stopped her that is.

Tassadar
“Not yet~” Kreynaia purred, before once more kissing Eva's tip. Her tongue flicked at the faerie's slit some more, but now it felt... Smaller, thinner. And it prodded deeper too, slowly slipping into her cum hole. Kreynaia's lips followed it, an inch or so of thick shaft vanishing into the demon's mouth. Another inch followed it, and another, and another... Kreynaia's tongue sliding into her a tiny portion at a time while her lips drew in more and more of the faerie's cock.

She could feel it, every centimeter of it, as the demon's tongue, at a fraction of its normal width, slid into Eva. Eventually Kreynaia kissed the fingers she had around the base of Eva's cock, however, and when she did her tongue split and continued, one going to each of her balls as if aiming to taste it directly from the tap. Instead of being drained like she desperately needed, however, Eva felt something spreading inside of her, something that made her balls ache with need and swell even more, and the succubi sucking on her orbs cooed with delight.

Kreynaia slowly slid back, first retreating a bit of her tongue and then sliding her lips back, though she popped free of Eva's cock before her tongue had made it out, letting Eva watch it's retreat for a few seconds before it slid out, unnaturally long and thin. “Now... Stand up... And lets see how much you can... Produce for us~” she commanded, and all three succubi stopped, kissing and licking a little but ultimately retreating to sit up, waiting.

Mind Flayer

"O-Oh please... s-so much," Eva panted softly, watching Kreynaia's tongue sliding deeper and deeper into her cock, the feel of it so strange, yet exciting, that she would have already cum enough to fill one of their stomach's full of her seed, had they not been preventing her from cumming that is.

Every centimeter inside of her was so amazing, and her eyes went wide suddenly as she felt Kreynaia's tongue splitting in two and going into both of her testicles, licking them from the inside out. Watching as her balls swelled a bit more from this act, instead of cumming like she'd thought would happen, Eva could tell that the trio was delighted with her reactions. Finally, Kreynaia slowly pulled out, and Eva watched the lewd act of her long tongue sliding out of her cock and couldn't help but feel an amazing surge of pleasure wash over her as she stood up on the command she was given.

"Y-Yes... I've got so much. My... my balls are so heavy, and aching so bad now," Eva panted softly to them, reaching down and caressing their cheeks again, waiting in anticipation for what came next... likely her.

Tassadar
“Mmmmm, lets take our... First tastes,” Carnia cooed, kissing Eva's shaft on the side. Kreynaia shifted to the other side and began sliding her tongue along the opposite half of Eva's shaft, and Ynsid remained in the middle, leaning in to suck on the tip. Then the three went to work, and for the next few minutes Eva was given the worst sort of sexual torture she'd ever experienced.

Already feeling like she was ready to explode, a magical block prevented her orgasm while the three licked, kissed, and sucked on her, blowing her like she'd never experienced before. Her nerves seemed supercharged, the lightest laps like orgasms themselves but without the blissful relief, and the three had more than enough to drive the poor faerie wild and get her to surrender great bursts of her soul to feed their spiritual hunger. It was a wonder she remained standing, her hands on their heads only spurring them on further.

Ynsid was next to take her shaft into her mouth, the latest kiss of her tip suddenly becoming a full on descent that left Eva' hilted into her throat, not an inch of shaft visible, while the other two went back to her balls without missing a beat. Looking up at Eva, the succubus smiled around her cock and began to... Swallow, gulping down on her shaft, jerking it with her throat, every motion ecstatic but agonizing all at once.

When it was her turn, Carnia was considerably more gentle, the mocha skinned succubus was considerably more gentle, giving slow bobs while her tongue lapped at every inch of thick, throbbing faerie cock. Ynsid licked at the base, and Kreynaia at her balls in the meantime.

Once all three were satisfied, they suddenly just... Stopped, and sat back a little, lining up their faces in front of her cock. “Ready? Together! One... Twooo...” Kreynaia said, and when she would have said three all of them opened their mouths wide and let their tongues roll out, as if ready to catch her seed on them, but her cock was presently untouched... Except Eva suddenly felt magic pour from the three succubi, blasting out of their eyes and directly into her shaft.

Pleasure more potent than any she'd ever felt shot into her, a veritable lightning bolt of sensation exploding through her as all three succubi poured magic into her at the same time, and the block holding back her peak suddenly simply vanished. Raw bliss washed over her as her orgasm began, her overflowing balls ready to empty and three appealing targets sitting right in front of her...

Mind Flayer

Listening to Carnia speak, Eva tensed in anticipation of the coming release she was about to get, and she felt the trio of demoness' kissing, licking, and suckling on her shaft. It was horrible that she still couldn't cum, but the feeling of it was simply amazing. The entire experience was so astoundingly pleasurable, that Eva could barely even fathom what they were doing to her. Feeling her soul draining rapidly in bursts of immense pleasure as they gave her the best blowjob she'd ever had, Eva soon found her legs wobbling a bit.

"O-Oh girls I... I don't know how... m-much longer I cna stand," Eva said, loving the fact that her caresses were spurring and urging them on further.

Watching as Ynsid took her turn to suck her shaft, Eva felt the urge to cum and thrust her hips a tiny bit, trying to will herself to cum and give this lovely demoness all the pent up seed sloshing around in her balls, even though she knew it wouldn't work. Carnia was much more gentle though, but at the same time, that was even worse, as her soft sensual tongue lapped at her all over her cock, making Eva's legs grow weaker.

Then... they stopped sucking and blowing her, where she stood there, leaning heavily against the wall of her little hut, and watched as they prepared for the next phase of their tease of their delectable morsel named Eva. The spike of pleasure that struck her as their magic blasted out of their eyes and across her shaft, was more than enough to cause Eva to lose her strength in her legs, the only thing holding her up being her willpower and her arms grasping at the walls. "Oh gods please... I can't take it anymore. Let me cum please girls... I... I submit," Eva whimpered, still unable to cum until they let her.

Finding that she could cum now, Eva let loose with all her might, spurting everything she could out onto all of their faces, aiming specifically at their mouths. She wouldn't hold back any at all, gently stroking herself as she took aim at them all and poured it all out. "F-FUCK YES!" Eva cried, not stopping her stroking until her balls were empty and getting ready for her next one.

Tassadar
“Cum~ Cum for us!” Carnia purred. “Do it! Mmm, in my mouth!” Ynsid groaned. “Please~ I want all of it!” Kreynaia begged, another blast of magic rocking through her shaft. All three succubi moaned as the first blasts sprayed over them, rope after rope after rope spraying from her cock like blasts of power, each flush with her essence such that it was glowing.

Carnia took the first volley, having been most gentle, and leaned a little closer to catch more in her mouth. Ynsid and Kreynaia certainly weren't spared the volleys either, however, each trying to take as much as they could. Their mouths were filled, tongues covered in seed, but they just quickly swallowed to make room for more, as Eva never seemed to stop cumming. Their faces were glazed, all six eyes shut as Eva produced more semen than she'd ever released in one massive deluge, and when the spurts finally stopped Carnia leaned forward and kissed her tip, sucking out some of the leftovers. Each took turns doing that too, and when it was over Eva felt at once spent but also needing to cum even more.

“Nnn... It tastes so good,” Carnia groaned, “I want... More~ Mmmm... Can I have more? Please? I... Want to ride it out of you~”

“Mmmfff.... Mmmm... Gulp.... Delicious~ A good first start!” Ynsid purred, lapping at Eva's tip a little more. “Alright, bend me over.... On the floor, against the wall, I don't care! You can use any hole you want, just give me more cum!”

“Ooooh... Ooooh.... Oooohhh... Mmmm... So yummy~ Just like I remember!” Kreynaia crooned, gathering up cum from one of her eyes and licking her fingers clean. “Gimme another big nut like that... I don't care how, any position you want, just give it to me!”

Mind Flayer
"Y-Yes mistress!" Eva moaned lewdly as Carnia ordered her to cum for them all, the next surge of energy rocking her world again as she fell back the rest of the way against the wall.

Carnia got the first shot, and Eva just felt an amazing sense of lust, and satisfaction washing over her. Eva made sure that none of her seed missed the girls, her balls constantly trembling as she came and she slid down the wall of the inside of her little mud hut. Watching the group all taking turns sucking the last dregs of her seed out, Eva couldn't help but lean forward to kiss each one of them on the lips, her cock trembling for more.

"Oh gods yes... you can all have more... as much as you want," Eva panted softly, unable to decide just who to take first. "J-Just take me girls. Fuck me silly," Eva then moaned, pulling Carnia over in her right arm, and Kreynaia with her left, and urging Ynsid up to her with her right leg.

Tassadar
Unable to pick which she wanted first, Eva found herself swamped, the three succubi jockeying for position. “Oooh, me first!” Ynsid demanded, immediately pushing Evangeline back until she was against the wall. She raised a leg and hooked it over Eva's thigh, but Kreynaia pushed her back, rolling her eyes. “If we let YOU go first, she won't have anything left! You can go last!”

With that, she took Ynsid's position, the domineering succubus and gentle Carnia pouting as they were pushed aside, though they quickly sidled up to either side of the lust possessed faerie as Kreynaia siddled up, raising one leg and shifting forward until Eva's cockhead pressed against her petals. Her hips dropped slowly, and she moaned as she impaled herself on Eva's thick tool, every velvety inch of demonic flesh lavishing pleasure onto her shaft as she wrapped around it.

“Nnnnn.... So big... Give it to me hard Eva!” she moaned, already moving her hips, plump rear bouncing up and down as she began to roll herself up and down onto the sidhe's cock.

Mind Flayer
Watching as Ynsid and Kreynaia both vied for position as she was pushed back, Eva sighed softly and sat back, letting them decide who went first. "Oh girls, there's no need to fight over me, there's plenty to go around," Eva told them soothingly, completely captivated by the trio and practically puddy in their hands right now.

As Kreynaia lowered herself down and impaled herself upon Eva's cock, Eva's eyes crossed from the amazing tightness of her succubus pussy. Eva immediately began bucking her hips to meet Kreynaia's as the succubus rocked herself up and down over her. Eva pulled Ynsid into the arm that Kreynaia had been in, kissing her deeply on the lips before switching and kissing Carnia again, completely enraptured by the trio and her mind unwilling to think straight right now as she decided to relax in their arms and simply enjoy herself for now, holding herself back as long as she could inside of Kreynaia before blowing her load again, and using her shapeshifting abilities to plump her cock up a tiny bit, and her balls as well to provide a little more cum for the girls.

Tassadar
Ynsid's tongue coiled around Eva's, capturing it and dragging it through the steps of a firm dance in which she utterly dominated the faerie. When she was released to go to Carnia, the gentler succubus was all soft and timid, tempting Eva into leading the kiss instead and exploring her mouth for a change. All the while Kreynaia was riding her brains out, every stroke pure bliss and those strokes coming faster and harder by the moment, their mating quickly becoming a hard rut.

“Oooh... Nnff... It's even bigger!” She groaned between lewd moans, her honey splashing down over Eva's hips and thighs as she bounced herself on the sidhe's cock again and again and again. Her pussy only grew tighter by the moment, velvet soft inner walls stroking her thick rod with ever increasing demand, a demand for her cum that left her flush with ecstasy. Bolts of raw pleasure crackled through her again and again and again, every one of them more intense than the last.

When her cock finally started throbbing inside of the succubus, Kreynaia's hips suddenly began moving in a blinding flurry, the demoness throwing her head back and shrieking with pleasure as she just grew tighter and tighter and tighter. “Ooooohhhhh.... Ooooohhhhh!!! Do it! Cum! Cum in me!” She crooned, hammering herself onto Eva again and again and again until, finally, the furious bucking expended the last of Eva's stamina. Her pussy suddenly spasmed around Eva just before the first spurt, Kreynaia cumming with her as she began to blast her seed into the demon's depths, her cervix dropping to kiss the tip of Eva's rod and draw every drop it could deep into the demon's womb.

Blissful groans flooded the small primitive hut, Kreynaia's coming out in a constant stream of steady bursts as her folds milked the sidhe cock of all it would give, her womb flooding with as much as it could hold and even stretching a little before some began to leak out of her, flowing down their thighs or dribbling onto the floor. “Ooohh oooh nnn... More!” Kreynaia groaned, pumping her hips again a few times after their mutual peak began to ebb, extending it a little farther before giving a satisfied groan. Her hips finally rose again, rising until she released Eva's cock with a soft pop, allowing a small flood of cum to flood out onto the floor.

“Please... I need it... I need you inside me!” Carnia moaned against Eva's side, kissing at her neck and softly groping one of her breasts. “No! I'm next!” Ynsid said, nibbling at Eva's collar and reaching down to knead her swollen balls.

Mind Flayer
When Ynsid captured her tongue as she kissed her, Eva leaned in close and submitted completely to her kiss, and after Carnia took over, Eva did lead the kiss, letting her tongue dominate Carnia's as they smooched. This was nothing compared to the immense pleasure Eva was receiving from Kreynaia's riding. After plumping her shaft up, Eva grinned as Kreynaia groaned aloud, and Eva moaned in response as Kreynaia picked up her pace, tightening up more and more as she went.

"F-Fucking hell yes... gods yes that's so good," Eva panted as she felt the near electric zaps coming from Kreynaia's pussy up and down her shaft.

Soon, Eva felt her shaft throbbing too much to resist any more, and upon Kreynaia's moans for her to cum, Eva did so and spurted her seed out into the sweet succubus pussy wrapped around her shaft. To muffle their lewd moans, Eva pulled Kreynaia into her lips and kissed her deeply, her tongue exploring the demoness's mouth. Eva didn't stop cumming until Kreynaia had finally stopped rocking her hips, one hand grasping desperately at Kreynaia's hips as she launched her seed as deep into her lovely succubus as possible. By the time she had finally finished cumming and her cock was released, Eva was panting like crazy and could barely catch her breath, as Carnia and Ynsid nipped playfully at her neck.

"Gods, you're both so beautiful, you two. It's hard to decide," Eva cooed softly at them both, sliding both hands down between their legs and feeling how wet they both were, and pulling that one up into her lap to replace Kreynaia.