What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CodeRed] Princess Quartz RJ127127 RE127127

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Princess Quartz RJ127127

you know what I think is funny about all RPG Maker games. the first thing I do when I start the game and see if I can get her nude right from the get go, and if I can't I try to see if there's a way I can get her nude.
that's something I just now realized while playing this game. lol
I always did that, just never really noticed that I did.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

you know what I think is funny about all RPG Maker games. the first thing I do when I start the game and see if I can get her nude right from the get go, and if I can't I try to see if there's a way I can get her nude.
I know that feel, bro.

That's what I always do when playing protagonist is a girl.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same here, anyways someone asked me to reupload the game since bitshare isn't working for some people. Disable download accelerator if given the ability to do so.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Great that here no further helps.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Game is a bit rough, once you get a sword its a bit easier. Also as you get levels, you take nearly 50% less damage from mobs you were fighting.

For instance slims, hit maybe say 50-60 at Lv 1. At Lv 5 they hit about 10-15 using the same gear.

Unfortunately, monster scaling per area seems to be insane... where as you can nearly 1 shot monsters in 1 area, will 1 shot you instead in the next.

Good thing is, there are shoes sold in the starting area for like 1,500? that guarantee 100% escape when you try to run.

Anyway, currently I got to the snow village far north, have some girl with me. Tried going to the castle north of town and the girl won't let me. Tried going to snow mountains and the main girl says something and won't open the door. Not sure what to do except grind more levels.

Also never found the membership card for the "club" in the 2nd town... (currently at 100/max corruption?)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Little guide
This game 3 ending, after clear can start new game+ and CG Hscene in menu
ture ending is 廃人度 (disabled person degree) under 20
normal ending is 廃人度 21 -80
bad ending is 廃人度 81 - 100

A lot hscene by 廃人度, if too low possibly cant start hscene
This game skill or spell is very useful, high lvl skill or spell x 3 damage or more then lower one

Good item or equip:
ダッシュシューズ - if equip moving speed x 2
bread shop bread shop.jpg in 1st town - mp sp recover item cheap!
スキルブック (skill book) - add 10 skill point
廃人薬 - add 10 廃人度 (disabled person degree)
テレポーダー - for teleport

Walkthrough
Red color for true ending, better skip all hscene and disabled person degree event
Blue color for disabled person degree event
Castle 1F NW Fortune-teller > get mushroom in mushroom.jpg if use it has event > public bath hscene > town east entrance Soldier head > NE town sailor npc hscene > castle 2F sleep > move out town, go north tower (if fight better escape), upper near sword event

Castle 2F right side go crystal room > town NE building, pay 300$ can enter, this building for learn skill > north cave boss (GoR) if ture ending need kill it , if 1st play better avoid all normal fight > pass hill road to north > north to 2nd town > sleep hscene > north house girl need 4 サハギンの鱗 from mob need 4 item.jpg , reward get item for enter NW building > east to 2nd castle, talk to soldier in SE > east to dock > talk to sailor and Fortune-teller leave > back to 2nd town, near middle has event

hscene collection and other:
2nd town --- NW building prostitution hscene, if 廃人度 high enough can get another hscene
hill road --- bee boss (GoR) if ture ending need kill it
1st twon ---
pub hscene, public bath hscene and can go man side
pond event
if buy 3k item in north bread shop bread shop.jpg , can go SE building SE building.jpg for hscene​

2nd town, Soldier head near south pond > 2nd castle talk to princess > north barrier > north to 3rd town > hscene in 3rd town.jpg > girl in east house need flower in east hill, go hill top get flower flower.jpg then can get key for SW building > Fortune-teller near south entrance > Soldier head leave

3rd town SW building hscene x 2 > sleep in inn hscene > north castle boss (GoR) if ture ending need kill it > barrier NE soldier event > 2nd castle SE soldier hscene (need talk few times) > from 2nd town, south then SE to arena > war in SE (GoR) > east to 4th town > north to ruin temple > pass temple north to 5th town but cant enter > west to dock talk to boy near entrance > arena event > can fight in arena > C class has GoR > win S class get item > 3rd town east hill top enter temple get item (this 2 part for ture ending)

4th town's north ruin temple, deep has event and succubus join > move back clear fire > 1st town inn SE has hscene > 5th town succubus leave > back to ruin temple for boss (GoR) if ture ending need kill it > 5th town pub orc hscene > north ruin castle, 2F talk to orc has event > north cave > boss (GoR) if ture ending need kill it > final castle

For ture ending 廃人度 (disabled person degree) 0 - 20 :
killed 5 boss, last castle entrance 2nd choice move out > 5th town NW house hscene > pond in south of 1st town > 1st castle box can open > 1st town building near south entrance hscene > 1st town north tower, near sword event > tower GF open road to ancient magic study association > west room event then NE room hscene > final castle > boss > ending

If 廃人度 (disabled person degree) 21- 80 deep to boss room for ending
If 廃人度 81 -100 will get ending near final castle entrance

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok... is there a way to get weapons? I can't see none and I have none as I deal no damage...
I read that you can recruit ppl to your party, where?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok... is there a way to get weapons? I can't see none and I have none as I deal no damage...
I read that you can recruit ppl to your party, where?
only weapon can get after lost virgin hscene, other npc join for walk together only, dont help in fight

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

only weapon can get after lost virgin hscene, other npc join for walk together only, dont help in fight
Well... ain't that an awesome concept, hey sorry babe you have to be raped before you can handle a weapon, COME HERE BIATCH!
Oh hai thar! Mind if I join you in your travels? Tyvm, I won't do shit if you get attacked though...
Srsly? wtf?! lol

B

bleahblah

Anyone got a save for the hscense they have unlocked so far? I need to compare something.

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well... ain't that an awesome concept, hey sorry babe you have to be raped before you can handle a weapon
Maybe she is liberal and hates weapons and stuff? Only when found out that how effective rape whistle is, she can convince herself to use a weapon. :p

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Giant spider eh? Must check.

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does getting your clothes damaged in this game just weaken your defense or something?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

does getting your clothes damaged in this game just weaken your defense or something?
Yes, and sadly all clothing damage recovers between fights.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Mini walkthrough

Stats:
The first 4 stats are you usual RPG stats: attack, defense, magic, speed. However, the last stat value is a special value that will dictate whether you can access certain cutscenes and which ending you will get. It is increased by having sex and taking items from shiny spots.

Skills:
You can get skill points by leveling up or reading red book items (give you 10 points per book). Skill points can be spent in the big house at the top right corner of the first city. As the maximum level is 35, I suggest spending all of your skill points on spells instead of fighting skills. (or just use cheat engine and give yourself infinite skill points)

Spells:
There are three ways to use spells. The first way is by equipping orbs. The second way is to learn them by using skill points. The third way is by buying spell books which can be used during battles.

After the cutscene, go downstair and then go west. Find the oracle/witch and talk to her. After that feel free to explore the town. Go to bottom right to fight the guard captain (?). Afterwards go back to your room and sleep.

Wake up to your father dropping his bottle of ketchup. Leave the castle to see a cutscene between the oracle and the guard captain. Afterwards leave town (you can buy spell books or orbs if you want to, but there's little reason to at this point). Go north east and then west across the bridge. Enter the tower and go to the top floor to lose your virginity.

After your conversation with the oracle, leave your room and go east. Enter the now accessible shrine (?) to receive a proper weapon. Leave the castle and the oracle will join your party. Leave town and head north east. Go to the mountain path (not the lake or the cave) and grind your way through. (This game requires a lot of grinding).

Reach the second town, spent your gold anyway you want and go east to the port (avoid the castle for now). Talk to everyone there to find out that all of the ships were destroyed. Go to the castle you passed to find the throne is empty. Now go back to the second town to find the guard captain. She will join your party. Go to the castle again and the queen/princess should be there. Talk to her to get a permission slip.

Leave the castle and go north to the gate. Talk to the guard and he will let you through. Keep heading north till you hit the third (snowy) town. I am not sure if you need to go to the temple in the north first (the guard captain will stop you from going upstairs), but afterwards go to the town square (south east inside the snowy town) to find the oracle. They will leave together.

Go back to the second town, go south across the bridge and then south east across another bridge. You can go to the castle there to stock up on potions, but you can't enter the tournament yet. Leave the castle and go east, then north to find a temple. Fight your way through the temple and the underground tunnels to reach a new area with a destroyed town.

Enter the destroyed town for a cutscene. Now go back to the tournament to find a cutscene. After that enter the tournament if you want to beat everyone. This gives you an item that can be used to open the temple on top of the mountain path near the second town (Apologies for this being so confusing), which in turn will net you half a coin. Anyway, go back to the underground tunnel now to find the succubus, who will help you to enter the destroyed town.

In the destroyed town, head north to the castle. All of the chests here are empty, so don't bother checking them. Anyway, fight your way through till the end to find the final castle. Before entering it, make a save because once you are inside you cannot leave. The ending will depending on how many secret dungeons you have completed and your 5th stat.

kension

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a save "in the middle" or pre-final boss just so I can check the clothing dmg cg easily.. ?

Strong enough so that I don't get one-shot by enemies.

Antox717

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, i can't find the oracle in the snowy town.... glitch? missing something? aaagh!!! :p Help me , please.

Solved... was missing the flower... -.-

Last edited:

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Guys, i can't find the oracle in the snowy town.... glitch? missing something? aaagh!!! :p Help me , please.

Solved... was missing the flower... -.-
I have the same problem with oracle. Where did you find this damn flower? :(

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Reach the second town, spent your gold anyway you want and go east to the port (avoid the castle for now). Talk to everyone there to find out that all of the ships were destroyed. Go to the castle you passed to find the throne is empty. Now go back to the second town to find the guard captain. She will join your party. Go to the castle again and the queen/princess should be there. Talk to her to get a permission slip.
Where do I recruit the guard captain? I saw her arguing with a few guards in the second town but she didn't join my party

EDIT: nvm just found her near the pond in the second city

Last edited: