What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ CodeRed ] DRAGON WAND'ER / DRAGON WAND'ER - 勇者セレネとドラゴンの杖 - RE156446 RJ156446

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DRAGON WAND'ER - Heroine Selene and the Dragon of Cane

Since it's a temple, I'm kinda thinking along the lines that we'll need the Nun outfit to convince the Church guard in the first town (Protown?) that we're not "not-believers" and he'll let us in...
I finally got the key for the locked warehouse (give 20-30 herbs (HP +50) to the Weapon Shop guy using the second option, "Speak"), but now there's something else stopping her from walking forward to get the chests -.-
Well, I found out where the item I mentioned before is... but to get it you need a misterious candle, because you need to go through a really dark well.
This well is at the elder's cottage near the 3rd town.
Now I just need to know where I get the misterious candle... this is pissing me off beyond belief lol...

Anyway, where did you get the key for the warehouse? I've also been looking for that for ages...

DarrienEmerald

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I kept speaking to the weapons and armor guy in the first town and picking the second option, wasn't sure what it was doing... it seems like it was giving him different items; I thought it was all just the base healing one, but I noticed I had to rebuy a lot. I'm not quite sure which ones it was, I just bought ten of all of them from all three towns just because I had the money ^^;

edit: I think the mushroom is in the Cave. There is a dead-ish guy in the bottom left you can interact with Heal, but it needs high levels. But a kid in Epyon says something about the mushroom and a dim cave in the northwest.
Edit 2: You just need RaHeal, not Cure. It's near the top right of the Spell Grid. The guy got up and left, hunting him down now.
Edit 3: And nope, he's just gone now. Must've done something but I dunno what yet -.-
Edit 4: Right, I forget about the house with the girl and dog between the first two towns... He goes there, and gives an Elf Key Edit5: For something, I dunno what yet... neither locked door in either cave seems to be interested in the key -.-

Last edited:

Batata

Reputation score

i am stuck here, can anyone tell me whats written there?
imgur.com/Wn9NIa7

DarrienEmerald

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And stumped. Looked everywhere, that key doesn't seem to do anything. Talked to everybody I could in all 3 outfits, and nothing... no idea what I'm missing at this point -.-;

Batata, I've been using AGTH to help because I'm only good at katakana... I'm not sure what help I can be since it appears you're further than me (that room looks a bit different and I've not seen that girl there in the room that looks similar), but what was the last thing you did/is getting you stuck?

Batata

Reputation score

well let me go from the beginning since i have no idea if i am even meant to go there
after going inside the well so i could get the weapon i marched to the first cave
saw the long haired mage have sex and then got sent to prision where i got the first outfite
then i in the second town i speaked with everyone, spoke with the weird looking statue inside the well there and the guild(i think that was the guild or something like that) next to the well
gotta inside the forest and saw that mage again, after getting stuck to the invisible wall i gave up and gonne back, openned the door to the brothel i guess and got another outfite
since i didnt know where to go i followed up to the cave down to the second town
there after looking everywhere i saw the levers but that thing is there blocking the first lever and i am lost since i cant get past the fire or the spikes

ah somewhere around that i paid the guard in the first town so i could go to the castle where i got the guard outfite and something weird in the throne that i have no ideia whats that for

DarrienEmerald

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Your events... you're getting some slightly different things than me for whatever reason (never got any outfit in the prison, for example...), but I can at least solve your problem!

You need to go back to the Forest. There are three Crosses you have to interact with to remove them in order to remove that invisible wall. Then you can go past it to the boss.

Batata

Reputation score

3? ohh thx alot i guess i gonna go back to that forest now
you get the bunny outfite from the prison if you lose to the guy who is guarding the cell i think

i missed a cross that was hidden
managed to beat the boss and for some reason the guy stuck in the lever got out
thx again

Last edited:

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ahahaha this game is excelent, but absolute pain without walkthrough.
Walking everywhere, talking with anyone, trying different outfits and nothing happens ? Yey ! :D
Language barriers can be scary

hongbitsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I got 5 outfit so far (excluding the original)
1st one (Rabbit waitress): the 1st cave where you got locked in a room after seeing the wizard and lost the fight with a guy. He will bang you with the new outfit.
2nd (See Through Lingerie): brothel in the second town. You need something so that he will give you the outfit.
3rd (Adventure set or something): 3rd town (the place can be reached by boat or go through the 2nd cave) where the potion shop is occupied by some guys. Talk to him. Engage in a fight. Lost and get raped in the new outfit doggy position.
4th (Swimsuit): still in 3rd town south-east, talk to an old man and need certain requirement (I don't know japanese of course but somehow still reach this far). You will get fisted and gain the new outfit
5th (Nun): 1st town. Need certain requirement (still don't know how I get it either).

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally found the next God damn step.
After you get the Elf Key from the Elf Elder you just revived on the cave, you just need to go south of the 1st town.
Talk to the guard blocking the path after the bridge and he'll let you pass now and on we go to Elf City!

Edit* UGH...... I'm stuck again...
I went to the Elf Castle, interacted with everything there and then went to visit every other place again and interacted with everything... again... and still no progress.
This game is soooo... *sighs*

Last edited:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To get the nun outfit:

There's man in the second town who teaches you how to pray to the statues. There's a statue in the well next to him. Anyways, each time you pray at a new statue you gain "faith". After your score is high enough you return to him and he gives you a holy book. With the book they'll let you into the church in the first town.

You need the outfit for a scene in the zoo in the fifth town.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Aaaaanndd I found out why people have been so stuck.. ffs this is why I have monochromatic stuff...
On the 2nd town as everyone probably noticed, there's a guild and the guild master asks you to grab some "Forest Water".
Oh gee I wonder where I could get that, maybe on the forest right next to the village...
The problem was that I've been there like 2562983578902 times and I couldn't find anything, so I gave up.
It's a good thing we have extractors for rpgs, because if you check the map where the forest boss was, there'll be a spot on the pond (north of it) where you can get the water lol....

After delivering the water to the guild master, you have permission to board the ship -.-

Reaper01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need the outfit for a scene in the zoo in the fifth town.
Can you be more specific? Like where is the scene. I've had the Nun outfit for a while now and it triggers nothing. All there really is to do there is to look at the Dragon who needs a key to enter his cage and getting told that the Curator is out and that you have to find him.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can you be more specific? Like where is the scene. I've had the Nun outfit for a while now and it triggers nothing. All there really is to do there is to look at the Dragon who needs a key to enter his cage and getting told that the Curator is out and that you have to find him.
I think it goes something like this:
1. Obtain airship.
2. Go to tower.
3. Defeat boss.
4. Go home and talk to auntie.
5. Go to fifth town. Now the dragon is sick.
6. Obtain nun outfit, if you have not already.
7. Whore yourself to be allowed to enter the dragon cage.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To get soldier outfit:

You may or may not need to have gained entrance to the bath in the castle town first.

Break your clothes. Talk to the guard at the entrance to the castle town. He gives you the outfit.

The soldier outfit can be used for a scene at the show in the fifth town, and to infiltrate the mansion in the fifth town.

Last edited:

Reaper01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think it goes something like this:
1. Obtain airship.
2. Go to tower.
3. Defeat boss.
4. Go home and talk to auntie.
5. Go to fifth town. Now the dragon is sick.
6. Obtain nun outfit, if you have not already.
7. Whore yourself to be allowed to enter the dragon cage.
Yeah... Uh... Break down that part for me as well because I cannot move the boulders which I figure you're supposed to be able to push around and get on the switches.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah... Uh... Break down that part for me as well because I cannot move the boulders which I figure you're supposed to be able to push around and get on the switches.
You need to equip a special pair of gloves to push boulders.

怪りきグローブ

They're sold in the weapon shop in the fifth town for 510g.

hongbitsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okey I just got the naked outfit which give super running speed.
I don't know the requirements but I know where to get it.
Fifth town North-East there is a gate. Open the gate with a key and you need a candle because it dark inside.
Go in and try to find the sparkle under the water. As you try to reach, it get flown away by the water.
There is a well at the north of fifth town. Get under there and you will find the naked outfit.
P/s: In order to get all the skill you would need around 3000-4000AP.
There is a teleportation skill 6MP which is pretty much handy for saving money.

Edit: Seem like the running speed is bug. After I got on and off the boat. My speed return to normal

Last edited:

Reaper01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Danke Froggus

The stuff with the gloves pretty much put a halt on my progress. I was looking all over and couldn't make anything happen. Now it's smooth sailing.

EDIT: By the way you can get a BAD END by fully following through with the Churches requests.

Last edited:

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My only complaint about this game is that all the white hurts my eyes:cool: