What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.09d

Hild is available as an assistant to any slave. Besides her listed bonuses, she also lets you choose what effect the demon potion will have. (The potion you can take after buying three uninhibitory potions at the store). She also will protect your slave from rape in the slums if she's accompanying them. You can't train Hild as a slave. She's only an assistant.

She also probably has some special effects if used while training Belldandy, but I'm not quite sure on that.

mfbean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone has other mirror like MF and smaller part pls

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I apologizes if this has been asked before ,but How do you unlock Aeris secert stat "Nymph Magic"? I cant seem to figure it out and the wiki site I mention talks about but not how to get it.

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I apologizes if this has been asked before ,but How do you unlock Aeris secert stat "Nymph Magic"? I cant seem to figure it out and the wiki site I mention talks about but not how to get it.
You just have to wait until the night event happens, it takes way longer as a freelancer than the Wiki says, but I suspect it's the same for the guild member path as well.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you for the information that also makes me wanna ask. If your training a save and go for the love ending do they still get returned?
would've ask that a while ago but I kept forgeting to that last post just reminded me to lol.

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thank you for the information that also makes me wanna ask. If your training a save and go for the love ending do they still get returned?
would've ask that a while ago but I kept forgeting to that last post just reminded me to lol.
Pretty much, any slave that falls for you will come back, with a few exceptions. Some special endings make that impossible.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Link to the blog is still up if thats what your talking about.

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah, whoever posted that originally and kept updating it hasn't shown up in forever. the blog link is still good, though.
has anybody been able to figure out the unique endings for some of the new slaves? I don't know which ones are vanilla and which ones aren't, and i don't know what i'm looking for, either. help would be appreciated!

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The new slaves are mostly Vanilla so don't get your hopes up yet.

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The new slaves are mostly Vanilla so don't get your hopes up yet.
Looks like they're still working on the Chun-Li slave, along with Heather and Nina.

Buy Kallen seems to be abandoned. :[

Anyways, was training Akane and the weirdest thing happened. I was training her as a pony slave and had that training ability at level two. Went well, had Naru as my assistant and upped her stats in strap-ons and cunnilingus, had her pony level at 80, thus the limit. Oddly, I got the S&M ending instead but still managed to buy her back. Truth be told, I'm fine with that because the S&M ending is my favorite. :3

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Updated Peach is quite awesome and has an unique ending(s).

Arkane99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New Update to find there
->

:D

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A few questions I've noticed a chain of events with the Count.
Unsure of stats when i visited him but charamisa and converstion were high.
He ask you to consider selling the girl to him and to allow him to use a potion on her. Second time after like a week he will ask you to continue to consider to sell her to him and to lend her to him at night. after that travel to the froset tiggers a bandit event. Here you can pick 2 directions on leads you to saftey and the other has your slave fall down a cliff (she lives dunno if you got bad endings on). Then you tell your slave to do some options:, (dont remember all of them) Eat strange fruit, Drink Water, Rest...after doing these 2 or 3 times (I had her eat the purple fruit all 3 times it made a refence to the drug of the count). Then she returns home, this is where I dont know how to finish this chain of events cause I dont think thats the last part.
If anyones knows the end to this please post about it XD.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

just a quick question are the links to slavemaker still on the first page or else where in here now plz and thnx

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

just a quick question are the links to slavemaker still on the first page or else where in here now plz and thnx
Just go to the first post and click on the link too the blog for the latest stuff.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how many slaves you gotta train before your allowed Girls like Tife and Ayane?(without sandbox mode on)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone know how many slaves you gotta train before your allowed Girls like Tife and Ayane?(without sandbox mode on)
Check the wiki for required renown stat to train them.