What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised

Fun game. I got my girl to become a demon dickgirl in 60 days, but I only got 55 points :(

Btw if you're not into futa you can turn it off in the options menu.

Same for tentacles and pony-girls.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fun game. I got my girl to become a demon dickgirl in 60 days, but I only got 55 points
DEMON dickgirl? How so?

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

For the demon bit, you have to get a demonic bra (I forget where, I think the slums), and you have to be training belldandy. Once you put the bra on you can't take it off.

Then go to the docks lots of times (again, I think) and she'll hopefully meet that demon in bondage at some point.

At the third meeting (I think) you get the option of turning her into a demon.

If you select yes she throws off her halo (I don't think it's necessary to have the halo, I just think you lose it if you bought it) and becomes a demon. Your helper-girl runs away and the demongirl you met in the docks becomes your new helper-girl.

Also I hear if you have the halo and you say no, she becomes an angel. I think.

As I'm sure you know, to become a dickgirl you have to visit the forest place with the potion lady enough times. I think it's three.

This is my latest achievement.

I'm quite upset that with the stats you can see on the right, my score was only in the 40s.

Reputation score

Ooh, thid seems nice! I liked the original, although the gramatic errors annoyed me slightly, so i obviously have to try this one out :p

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

My new high score. I like the number :D

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Heh. I started out, but I dunno how well I'm doing >,>;

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

I got the "Rich" ending with Urd, and the "Love" endings with Belldandy and Kasumi :eek:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hm. From training Belldandy I know that she runs away from the potion girl after the first event.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Really? Maybe your obedience wasn't high enough?

Either that, or I didn't make bellandy a full futa :confused:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The demon girl can form a cock at will so after you change bellandy into a futa you might have seen scenes related to that.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Win

I actually had her joy maxed out but had to reject her love proposal to get this ending (the slave purchaser loves her so much he marries her), which cut her joy by 60.

Also, with this girl (Yurika) she drank the futa potion 4 times, and then about 50% of sexual acts she would grow a cock and the other 50% she wouldn't.

There's quite an interesting side event that happens as well - Yurika runs away and goes on a sex rampage, you follow her, finding her unfortunate victims along the way covered in cum, and then you find a cave owned by Astrid where they are milking her (and lots of other futas) cum which turns out to be that "Angel's Tear" (or whatever it's called again), the potion that you can find that maxes out your slave's libido.

She asked if she could buy Yurika and I said no, I have no idea what happens if you say yes, but she bribes you with a bit of money to stop you telling the police.

Also I found the ponygirl buttplug tail once but now can't find it again. Can anyone remind me where I have to go to find it?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Pony girl tail is a palace encounter, the mouthpiece is a dock encounter, and the harness is a wandering salesman encounter.

It seems really rare for me, but every so often I encounter a fairy in the forest who gives my person a ring that gives +1 to charisma and sensibility per day. It also says that the ring slowly turns the person into a fairy. Does anyone know if there actually is a fairy transformation event?

Edit: on a side note: one time I had the marriage ending with a funny add on because I had accepted the girls love in which I ended up buying the girl back because I liked her.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Damn. They always just end up as sex maniacs for me.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Nice.

And I have also had that ring twice but no fairy transformation.

Maybe you have to get the halo? Or visit the lake/forest a lot?

Anyway, I just ran through Yurika again, and said yes to the dickgirl proposition (this time I had to go through 5 dickgirl potions). You still get the bribe of 1000G to not tell anyone, and then a couple of days later the original owner sues you for about 700G. I don't know what happens if you have less than that.

Anyway, you then keep on going as normal, you give her back to Astrid at day 60, and she becomes a permanent milking cow, unless you profess your love to her, in which case you geta chance to buy her back [see below]. You get a new option in the jobs list for her to act as a milking cow where she gets money based on her libido, then she cums and the cum is collected and her libido is lowered slightly. Max libido returns nearly 250G.

Also for some reason there was a glitch where even though I hadn't bought them, the butt plug and bondage ropes weren't in the shop, and the harness wasn't in the travelling salesman's catalog. This limited my options severely as I could not put her in bondage or butt plug her.

Apparently to get the ending "Bought Back", I have to finish with a score above 85 @_@

Oh, and a hint for newbies: Spam blowjob/tit fuck ASAP, it racks up both obedience and blowjob skillz. Also keep tiredness below 25 at all times.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Two things:
Harness does not appear until you have found at least one other ponygirl item (Although sometimes it counts finding it in a previous game)

If you really want to not have to worry about the girl being to tired then spend money on energy drafts. They cost 100 and for me restore 11.5 tiredness. (Initially it restored 10 for me, but at some point it changed to 11. Also, at some numbers of tiredness it restores 12 instead of 11 which is why I said 11.5.)

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Agreed about the energy drafts. I think they're 10 for shampoo and 11.5 for everyone else or something.

Late game when the slave is earning lots of money, using energy drafts is a lot more efficient than wasting time giving her breaks.

Another newbie tip: Get her obedience off of 0 ASAP. I always buy one over those 250G +5 obedience day 1 and then never again.

When they are on 0 obedience they have a high chance of running away, losing you 3 days.

Oh, and refinement is required to speak with most people. And most jobs make your refinement drop as fast as post-sex boners. So I'd work with the nuns a lot so that you can still visit people, as that doesn't drop your refinement (and is one of the lowest energy-costing).

The bartender girl for some reason requires you to have about 30 conversation before she will speak with you. And the maid is morality, I think, but don't quote me on that.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Maid is either sensibility or charisma. I've had a lot of girls with 0 morality talk to her.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Good to know.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

For Bondage gear etc.