What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

Risax

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 2x14

Yes, the links from Alias in 236 are SM v 14.2
Allright now i can select a girl but i get a white screen at the 8th day with Shampoo (haven't tried it with any other girls).

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

... I'm not sure how you would be missing it, but... Can you check to see if you have a swf file labeled 'Contests' lying around somewhere?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

...Interesting, I know at least there is a contest every 8 days so I was wondering if that was it, but... hmmm... try using rei, I know she works for me.

Also, is anyone who has a working copy of this having trouble getting slaves with a 100 obedience to do the xxx contests?

kikun

Lurker
Reputation score

I Have the same probleme, none of my salves want to do it.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

whoah.... apparently he's updated four or five times since my last post @_@

anyway.... slavemaker 15.4 total install...:

if you have 14.2 or 15.x here's the update file (just copy and replace)

I'm too lazy to upload these to MU for you all. Someone else do it.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, I'll ask, does anyone know how to get the corrupt rei ending? The note in the readme is practically useless seeing as how it consists of entirely of:
Code:
9) Rei
    Pure - win most events and follow the gods
    Corrupt - lose, submit, question the gods
    Assistant/Experienced - seek fun and variety
        Chinese - dress accompany Miss N
Seeing as how I seem to be stuck with either the choice of pure or assistant after trying to follow the instructions for corrupt: how does one get 'corrupt'.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

At a loose guess, do things which LOWER her Purity and RAISE her minimum Lust. Morality might also figure in, too.

Note that (at least at Normal) her maximum Purity is equal to (105 - minimum Lust).

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Corrupt
No Temple, no study theology, no Purification Ritual. No Bar or Restaurant either (as these put her on the Assistant/Experienced path)
Find and wear the Demonic Pendant. Keep her Lust high, no Soothing Potions. Discuss demons and spirits every day.
Submit to the creature during the first exorcism test. When she start losing her faith, she will tell it. When asked questions answer about self reliance and independence
Once converted work as an acolyte daily to meet Lianis.
(Corruption 90+, Corrupt Lianis to be a prostitute, rescue a demon girl from the slave pens, rescue a demon. Both rescues need certain stats high enough)
Experience
Work in bar, restaurant, talk about fun, study science. Do not work as an acolyte. If questioned answer about interesting things, fun, more sex once converted her stat is a percentage of all possible things she has done. To win do 85% of everything, also many potions, owning items, parties, meeting people....
Dresses for Rei
Miko robes - pass test on day 35
Indecent Miko - pass same test one she is a demon follower/corrupt
Chinese Dress - enter experienced path to be Daruna's assistant, and attend party with Miss N and accompany her.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks Alias.

At a loose guess, do things which LOWER her Purity and RAISE her minimum Lust. Morality might also figure in, too.

Note that (at least at Normal) her maximum Purity is equal to (105 - minimum Lust).
It's actually, it seems to be 100 - minimum lust. Her basic outfit gives +5 to purity and her schoolgirl outfit gives +2.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Just so I don't forget:

I assume, from the file size, these are the full game and not an update patch.

It's actually, it seems to be 100 - minimum lust. Her basic outfit gives +5 to purity and her schoolgirl outfit gives +2.
Eheh, oopsie.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

ACK, RAPID SHIT!
But thanks anyways.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

There is an update for 2x15 (That is only applicable to 2x15 versions) to 2x15.7

Unfortunately, given the server load for rapidshare recently, if you aren't a premium member, expect your download to be paused at odd intervals until space frees up. (It will download in spurts between the downloads of premium members and therefore it may take four times as long as your computer says it will to finish downloading)

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

is there anything new or changed on the 2x15.7 version besides bug fixes?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

A small story involving the milking event at the farm. Also, if you don't have .5 or .6, you can turn on bad endings (You lose for good if you lose in combat) as well as the ability to turn incest and rape events on and off. Mostly bug fixes, though.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

i know this isn't the part to do this in but i've been getting corrupt file extracts on most of the games i've been downloading now i don't know if it's my new avg9.0 antivirus program or not but i was curious as it seems like i get almost no corrupts with .zip files so was wondering if there was a way to convert .rar files to .zip files PLZ and THANX in advance if anyone knows of away to do so

(edit)here are the corrupted files from this game this is why i was askin if .rar files can be convirted to .zip files

! C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\trial\SlaveMaker15x4.part1.rar: CRC failed in Assistant-Mara.swf. The file is corrupt
! C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\trial\SlaveMaker15x4.part1.rar: CRC failed in Assistant-Nara.swf. The file is corrupt
! C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\trial\SlaveMaker15x4.part1.rar: CRC failed in Assistant-Peorth.swf. The file is corrupt
! C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\trial\SlaveMaker15x4.part1.rar: CRC failed in Backgrounds.swf. The file is corrupt
! C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\trial\SlaveMaker15x4.part1.rar: CRC failed in Contests.swf. The file is corrupt
! C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\trial\SlaveMaker15x4.part1.rar: CRC failed in GenericActions.swf. The file is corrupt
! C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\trial\SlaveMaker15x4.part1.rar: CRC failed in Slave-Akane.swf. The file is corrupt

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Given that the difference in the files is the way they are packed, to convert one to the other, I believe you would need to unpack them before repacking them. I don't think you can go straight from one to the other.

Also, the problem is likely either caused by your internet connection, or whatever software you are using to unpack them. Generally, speaking, most computers don't need programs to extract .zip files while .rar files need actual software to extract them.

Personally, I use which is a free open source program that works rather well. At most, it should come zipped so it should be easy for you to open.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Could someone please repost/reupload the cheat for slave maker with the gold?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The one that denies you your real ending is clicking on the 'g' in gold. I don't know if there is a current cheat download from 4chan for the current version.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

press the g in gold...