What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [クリメニア] The Nobleman's Retort / 催眠貴族 RE164217 RJ164217

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score
Re: [クリメニア]催眠貴族

Clymenia

And you can send the red head adventurer from the go, so you actually never have to enter any dungeon ever.
Well ;) if i had known that dungeons in this game are this terrible i would have done it i guess. Sped things up though since you can clear the dungeon (or fail a few times before) and level her up with the shards to get a faster start.

Anyway i will remember the name ;)

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Update to my Partial translation. I've begun work on what I hope to be the start of a full translation for this game. Currently I've translated Most of the options you'll receive within the City. such as Hypnotizing people, Sending them to dungeons or making them stronger with your Magic Shards. I've also translated the 2nd floor of the mansion. The next update I'll translate the intro and the first floor of the mansion. Once the city is complete I'll then begin work on the event until the whole game is done. Work will of course have to done around my irl work schedule.

Enjoy

Kthxbai!
Hi,

I'm sorry for the odd question but could you please explain me where to put these files in order to use the translation?

Thanks! :)

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1.02 is out. Any new scenes? Or just bugfixes?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Darn, what this game can really benefit from is more scene and events. I mean, you spend all your time in the first town - which is very small, and you just pass the days most of the time. There's only 1 event - which is a holy knight showing up, and she's not doing anything else other than being hypnotized. If you have that many days to pass, why not have other events; e.g. you go to other towns and take control (since apparently you take over a kingdom when your father is only a duke).

Just so much potential that's unexploited - it's almost cringe-worthy for me.

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was pretty hyped for this as I loved salvation, but now I'm not so sure anymore.

After Luxuria, Witch Act, that weird robot girl game (民間正義会社~正義のためなら陵辱も枕営業も耐える!) and salvation, I had really hoped for another game with a female lead and lots of fun events.

From what I've read, this is the first time there's a male MC.
Is that true?

Why would they suddenly change the recipe :(

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright, here's the next update. Not much as been added as I've been busy, but the rest of the Mansion has been translated. I understand there's been another update to the game making if version 1.03 however I don't have it.
there probably won't be another update for a long while as Fallout 4 just came out and I'm going to be dead to the outside world for a while.

Enjoy

Welcome Home!

Last edited:

kibare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey! Apologies if this is a total noob question, but could I request a patched/translation version upload? all of the decryption tools I download get auto-quarantined by my virus scanner .___.

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

Darn, what this game can really benefit from is more scene and events. I mean, you spend all your time in the first town - which is very small, and you just pass the days most of the time. There's only 1 event - which is a holy knight showing up, and she's not doing anything else other than being hypnotized. If you have that many days to pass, why not have other events; e.g. you go to other towns and take control (since apparently you take over a kingdom when your father is only a duke).

Just so much potential that's unexploited - it's almost cringe-worthy for me.

Did you unluck the full CG room?

There are so many Scenes and unique CG's .... i don't know what your problem is.
This has much more than the average RPG-maker game..... They only use high quality CG's and don't recicle the same sprites for various scenes like many other games do.
So no generic blowjob 1-10 and generic sex 1-10 from different people in different towns without any real difference.
You can finish the game in 3 hours max. and enjoy a shitload of content.
You barely need to "pass days" because your minions gather the shards so fast that you can unluck all events in around 21 days.

What more do you want? This game has such an awesome and fast pace that there is no moment where you get bored or need to grind.

If it's that cinge-worthy to you maybe you should actually BUY the game and support the author so he can add more content.
This is by far the best game by this circle.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hi,

I'm sorry for the odd question but could you please explain me where to put these files in order to use the translation?

Thanks! :)
In case you didn't find out yet, there is a guide in this forum for 'all decrypt' just search it in the forum posts or click this link for your convenience, pretty self explanatory when you read it, basically all you need to do is decrypt the .rgssa3 file in your game directory, put the decrypted files in your game, remove the origianl .rgssa3 file so the game is running on the decrypted files now, then overwrite the Data folder with the modfied/translated files.

That's normally how it works with games running on the rpg-maker engine.

Hope that helped! ;)

Last edited:

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

In case you didn't find out yet, there is a guide in this forum for 'all decrypt' just search it in the forum posts or click this link for your convenience, pretty self explanatory when you read it, basically all you need to do is decrypt the .rgssa3 file in your game directory, put the decrypted files in your game, remove the origianl .rgssa3 file so the game is running on the decrypted files now, then overwrite the Data folder with the modfied/translated files.

That's normally how it works with games running on the rpg-maker engine.

Hope that helped! ;)
Oh, well I menaged to finish the game without it, I'm quite used to RPG games.
Honestly at the beginning was very promising but then became quite boring. Although the galleries are great!

However, thank you for the hint! I helps and I will surely do it for future games!

Have a good day! :)

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey everybody, good news bad news time. The good news is I've finally got around to updating the game to version 1.03. The bad news is I didn't really add much new stuff to it other than the Events when you hypnotize the mom/daughter.
Also more bad news I wont be finishing the full translation like I promised. I'm sorry, I know I said I would, but as I played the game it really just seemed really boring for me. I love Clymenia, they're one of my favorite circles. This game just doesn't do a whole lot for me. I like the Daughter, and would have loved it better if it was a game just about her. That way she could pursue a true path of corruption instead of a false hypnotized corruption.
A bit of good news however, Elfloren said he'd like to take over translation so from here on out its in his trusting hands. I know he's down more full translations than I have and is probably better at it than I would be. Truth be told, I've never actually finished a full translation.
I'll be putting more work into Civilian Justice League as that's probably my favorite Clymenia game. I think Natsume is cute as fuck. I recently posted the translations for the investment interviews and will probably begin work on her TV Appearance scenes.

Enjoy!

Kthxbai!

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trusting hands ^^

Yeah, as I discussed with Rrezz, he didn't seem able to go further with this translation, and I thought it's really worth something more, so I will take this over. However, don't get your hopes high yet peeps; I will not work seriously on this unless I finish another project or stop one of them. Right now Mizuna is my main concern, along with parts of 3 other games.

Still, I will 99.9% pick this up next instead of anything else that's released till today, so anyone that likes this game can look forward to the translation. If you can't wait, Rrezz's partial is really good, making the game pretty much playable without the use of an external program. What I intend to do is just translate more dialogues and maaaaaaybe some H scenes OwO

Stay determined!

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i dont really care for hypno type games but this one does have a fairly good story line and i like the art. thx for the trans thats been done with it so far, and lookin forward to when its finished :)

Tengubengu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, here's my full translation for this game. The only thing I didn't really bother with was combat messages because combat can be completely avoided.

mega.nz/#!W5VFhahb!BgIR54A5vRfVa4HBF_CcYB3MduGm1wl2Khv7RlSy7xA

Credit goes to Rrezz for the partial that I used as a base and to habisain for the translation tool.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, here's my full translation for this game. The only thing I didn't really bother with was combat messages because combat can be completely avoided.

Credit goes to Rrezz for the partial that I used as a base and to habisain for the translation tool.
A full translation? YAY! Nevermind me working on the game then. Many many thankies Tengu. One thing though: If you were working on this for a while, you should mention it in some way ;D

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow, thx very much :)