What's new

City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

Victoria moaned, glancing down at the changed, enslaved heroine with a wanton smile under her veil. Anne meanwhile could feel her will to resist, her disobediance, all of those nasty ideals flow down into her lower body, gather somewhere there, an intense pressure beginning to push at her, wishing to burst forth fromout her.

"There we go.. good girl, now all thats left is to find your release.." Victoria cooed, her shaft twitching powerfully.

"Gaah.. haah.. good girl.. feels like you couldn't wait but unleash your soul.. hmn..." There was a noise of someone sucking something up with intense delight, and a brief feeling of loss that slowly faded away into nothingness as .. Slave.. missed something? Had she been disobediant? It was an odd sensation where she remembered being able to make her own choices in the past, but.. that was just rediculous, wasn't it? As a hand reached for her blindfold and pulled it off, Victoria pulled away from her.. and the first sight the newborn angelslave would see was.. Her mistress shaft, her mistress, smiling in pleasure, they were in a room, standing before a tank, but none of that mattered. Mistress mattered.

"Haaah.. it feels so goood to have you drink my purity and cleanse you of your evil.. thanks to your devotion, your own holy sceptre has become almost as big as mine. With your superior senses, you'll need to .. relief all that evil that you have supressed around you, ideally two times or more a day, whilest thinking of my blessings." Victoria praised, whilest Anne still came. Annes hair had been bleached white-blond, her eyes having lost their sheen, but replaced with a divine glow of subserviance, as Victoria continued:

"Enjoy your purification. You'll need to help me, tell me everything you know about the council of heroes, then go in as a sleeper agent, your hair can be colored, and you can wear contact lenses and conceal your shaft.. but thats later, for now, understand who you are, Anne and 'Super Sleuth' are no more. You are now Anariel, my heavenly eyes and ears.. a lesser angel.. now, don't resist as I mark you as thrall of my host. oh.. and, Call me Mistress, or Mistress V.. victoria is just a made up human name I use in place of my real name.." The angel cupped her own shaft, taking some of the cum She had prevented An.. ariel from drinking, proceeding to draw a sign upon her chest and chant softly.

"But for now, let us relax and enjoy, my slave.. hmnn you made a delicous mess" Victoria cooed, leaning down and licking up the naughty cum Anariel had produced for her... 'purifying' her throughoutly.

(I suggest advancing with a 'you know this and that about them, as it comes up'. Anariel will be send to quietly investigate,.. carefully, rather safe than sorry. In theory a character could table turn in the future if you want, but for now kept it this way. We'll return to her, dun worry, but she'll be gone for over half a day, so the League would investigate, continue there? Just post ahead with next post. ^^)

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Slave wondered where the feeling of loss had come from in the first place, and for a moment her weird memories of making choices confused her. However, she pushed those thoughts out of her head, filling it back up with obedient thoughts. As a Slave she wasn't meant to make decisions, that would be sinful, she knew that. The odd feelings and memories were quickly forgotten in exchange for focusing on the pleasure and obedience of the moment. Her soul had been laid bare, given up to her wonderful Mistress, as it was all meant to be.

Then the blindfold was removed, and her eyes locked on to the most important thing in front of her, Mistress's divine scepter. Then her eyes continued to find something that was also important to her, Mistress' absolutely beautiful smile, letting her know that she had pleased her Mistress, that she was a good Slave. Everything else that was around her faded into the background, not at all worrying about things that weren't her Mistress or directly related to obeying her Mistress.

Slave carefully listened to what she would need to do, already having an idea of when she'd be able to purge herself from her evil every day. If she had a chance to look at herself right now, she'd find her hair color and eyes to be absolutely beautiful, but as it stood she just basked in the wonderful afterglow of purification, a nice warmth travelling through her now that the evil had been removed.

Anariel listened as her Mistress went over what she wanted, and learned of her true name now. She was a lesser angel, meek and obedient, always willing to do as Mistress desired. "Yes Mistress... I will not resist" Her voice was soft, dulled, compliant, meek, subservient, it was as though her obedience and purity oozed out of every sound she made. The old harshness of her voice was gone, and now even her manner of speaking reaffirmed that she was Mistress' slave. She smiled as Mistress drew a mark of cum, ready to do anything further that Mistress wished, including telling her everything she possibly could about her heroes.

After further enjoying herself with her Mistress, Anariel would volunteer every bit of information she could, including the fact that when she had first met Mistress, she had turned on a recording device and slid it into a drain. Then she'd apologize profusely for that act of defiance, not having been shown the light yet.

Meanwhile...

A super heroine, even a minor one, disappearing was something that would be noticed, and would be investigated far more thoroughly. It might have been a challenge to their authority, or a heroine not calling in and simply needing some severe punishment. So they would send out some far more experienced heroines, ones that could hold their own against anything short of an extremely powerful villain. Actually, a certain person had volunteered for this specific case due to some extenuating circumstances, but either way some much more powerful heroines were dispatched, a team of two to watch each other's backs.

And so, a dark black car would make its way to the factory where Super Sleuth was meant to investigate. It would pull up to the factory, and the front two door would open, two different heroines would step out.

One was a short, white haired woman wearing a black dress with a black feather boa, along with some maroon trim. While her real name was Mila Weber, she preferred professionalism and called herself by her codename, Quickdraw. Quickdraw was the leader of all intelligence gathering operations, and while she wasn't a member of the Council of 5, she reported directly to the councilwoman in charge of her area of the society. Normally she'd remain behind a desk and give orders, but this was a special situation...

The other had long and wild blonde hair and wore a leather jacket with a slightly revealing top, which in turn accentuated her rather large breasts. She had a pair of gauntlets on, and was far taller than Mila, and looked much stronger as well. While Rachael May was nowhere near as uptight as Mila, but she did still go by The Crusher when out in public.

Rachael seemed a little annoyed as she spoke, "God, why do you care so much about Little Miss Know-it-all? I get we gotta save the idiot or whatever, but you never do fieldwork anymore..." She cracked her knuckles a bit, looking around for anyone threatening before walking with Mila, who shot her an angry look and responded.

"I'm here because Super Sleuth is far more valuable than you know. When I move up into MM's position in 10 years or so, someone will need to take up my job in the intelligence sector. And I was grooming her to take my spot over once she got some real experience. So you might as well treat her with some damn respect from now on, because one day you'll be taking orders from her." Mila responded coldly, looking around a bit, putting on a pair of sunglasses before walking over to the first person in the factory.

"I'm here on official Society of Justice business. Bring me whoever is in charge here, because I need full reign of the factory while I investigate a few disappearances." While technically no business was obligated to allow the heroines to investigate, not allowing the city's protectors in would be a PR nightmare, so usually she got compliance. "Also tell them the Society is willing to recoup them for any business losses we happen to cause." They had quite a bit of funds, and as such they'd be willing to repay anyone that they caused problems for.

If they were allowed in, Mila would begin surveying the factory, keeping Rachael close to her so that anyone with plans to attack her would have to face a real powerhouse of a super heroine. If anything looked slightly out of place, she'd focus on the area, her vision actually zooming in to see the details of whatever area she was looking at, noticing any minor scratches and details thanks to her super powered vision, as if her eyes were weaker microscopes...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Victoria petted her slave, then leaned in, nodding approvingly at Anariels tone of voice. "Thats a good, obediant angel.. now, let me teach you how to worship. Don't worry about your defiance, it shows your creativity, and.. I forgive you as you are expected to forgive the other not enligthened ones."

--

It was a slightly cool early summers day, about noon by the time the heroines arrived to investigate. The sun shone down upon a buzzy bustling street, a buzzing of lazy flies about the door, a honking of a car down-road.

The pharmaceutical plant was .. actually still producing, when given the chance to talk to the police and lockdown half the complex, or give the heroines free acess, don't disturb them and continue production with keeping the break in hushed, it wasn't hard to guess which decision weighted in on the side of money.

"Errr.. alright, yes, Miss Dr. Wornstrom already informed us you'd be coming.." Wornstrom, that name sounded familiar... ah yes, a minor villain with an experience in bio-chemistry, though he was fine.. as long as he took his medication. He actually served his sentence and started a normal employment.. talent did excuse a lot of actions.

She was nodded in, though then, the man hesitated, adding: "Am I safe here? Gee, you know, I didn't think this'd be a thing for a total of -three- heroines!"

That gvae a reason for immediate hesitation and, as Quickdraw looked about there wasn't enough time to meet with the factory leader as she spotted... someone wearing a 'janitor' jacket and hat... no.. really, it said 'janitor' on the back of it. Below, a few bits of a dark dress seemed to be poking out and the jacket wasn't a perfect fit.. not for someone with proper vision. "She came earlier... I think she's The Janitor, bit of an odd line, but she had to be with you, right?"

Insectra was currently tugging on a sink plate, though now she took a disappointed step back, rubbing her chin. The flies outsided had been trying to inform her of two odd visitors, but.. their buzzing was annoying and Insectra already had .. lots of minds to listen to. She was also annoyed she lost half a dozen tiny bug-summons in the filtration system and decided that she didn't need to find the recordings.. just destroy them. Time for something bigger.. though not too big, that'd attract dangerous attention and she had only been half asleep when V explained the plan, normally, they'd now be at another point of the city, striking at another low rank heroine, but their first catch had proven crafty.. before being baptized no less. Frankly though, Insectra didn't mind hurrying this up. V's approach of 'eliminating everything at a minimum risk of exposure to us' Sounded.. just so dull! Turning to the worker she noted. "Hey I need to see the filtration sys..tem... because .. I'm the janitor!" Insectra adjusted her cap(Also reading Janitor) whilest looking over to the two heroines, still half an industrial hall away. Her eyes widened.. but only briefly. If either of them had superior hearing abilities too, they'd hear her mumble:

"Ugh, how does V do this.." More important, perhaps, to the attentive eyes, was the crate. A close look at it, real close that was, destroyed any doubts about this 'ordinary janitor'. The metal lattice protecting the drain hadn't been opened or unlocked, it had been torn out around the hinges, with what had looked like tiny bitemarks to the super-sleuth, but actually was closer to several powerful, small pincers on the microscopic level. With this information, a closer look at Insectras dress revealed it to be..

revealed it to be..

Well, as someone with a strong stomach would note, some people are good for hugs, other people wear tiny bugs. Bugmesh, the newest in bug industry. How it still managed to slightly pop out of the Janitor uniform was anyones guess, perhaps a lack of control, or care in this incident, perhaps the disguise worked.. on normal people. Either way, in the time to take this in, The Janitor made her way towards a backroom, with a series of pumps there. Before opening the door she proclaimed.. "Yeaah, I'ma take a look here, clean up this mess, because I'm the janitor!"

Last edited:

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Quickdraw saw no real reason to chat up the person that had agreed to go see Wornstrom, though she made a note to still keep an eye on the good Doctor just in case. A heroine went missing and he was nearby, it was at least a possibility that he was involved in some form. Though, without anything more, Mila didn't put him under immediate suspicion. "You're safe. If all goes to plan we shouldn't be long."

The heroine's eyes narrowed as she focused in on the "Janitor", her eyes zooming in to get some details. "No... she's not with us at all... I suggest you go inform your boss that some collateral might occur, and that we will pay him to not only recoup damages, but also pay extra as an apology." Mila sometimes went with a slightly brute force approach of just smashing through a problem and paying to have it repaired later. Really the only issue MM ever took with her was how taxing her field work sometimes became on the Society's bank accounts. While she couldn't hear the woman's words, the things she saw were more than enough for Mila.

"Hope you're not scared of bugs, Crusher." If Insectra had gotten the knowledge that Anariel had on the heroines, she might recognize Quickdraw, as Anariel knew a lot about her. Quickdraw had vision that could zoom in on anything within her eyesight, incredible accuracy with firearms, and incredible reflexes that have led to her dodging bullets and catching arrows fired at her. Actually, Anariel would've assumed Quickdraw to NOT show up, considering she could just send someone else to do the work for her. The other was The Crusher, someone Anariel barely knew, only knowing she was an absolute brute, and was often called in as the muscle in any situation.

"HEY! Ms Janitor! Before you head in there, we need to do a search of that area! You can get to your mess later!" Quickdraw didn't think her job would be this easy, but if someone was disguising themselves just to get into that area and whatever had fallen into that grate, then it stood to reason that Quickdraw could find something important in there. Her and Crusher would start walking over towards those doors, Mila keeping one hand on her hip where a pistol was holstered, the other behind her back, holding two fingers up. Crusher already knew that hand signals, so she walked a few steps behind Quickdraw, occasionally glancing at her hand to see if the fingers changed at all.

"We're also gonna need to ask you a few questions, nothing major though, we get that as the janitor you might not pay attention to the other goings on around this place." Keeping up the facade that Insectra had built was currently beneficial, as any attempts made to keep that facade up would allow them even more time to investigate. Sometimes the smarter heroines wondered if Quickdraw had some type of mental power of her own, but really it was just experience and above average human intelligence that helped her think up her plans and figure out her problems ahead of time. Crusher just stayed silent, waiting for whatever sort of fight was set to break out, part of her hoping that things go that way just so this whole mission wouldn't be a boring waste of her time.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh boy the higher ups will hate this.. me on the other hand.. day off it is!" The man grinned, and sped off. He would propably perform his duty reliably.

Quickdraw spotted Insectras hand going up to an earpiece as she got a good visual of the two heroines and nodding...
"Oh I see.. I'm afraid you can't search inside though.." She slammed her hands on the ground after kicking the door open, Quickdraw spotting a giant centipede emerging from.. apparently nowhere, a moment after there was a crashing noise, as the proclaimed Janitor closed the door again.

"Theres a biiig bug in there breaking everything." Insectra grinned a sharp-fanged grin, clearly not quite human with those dark sklera eyes and teeth.

"Anyway, you know what, no, screw you." She said.. though, the experienced detective would deduce that this was not to her?

"If you had searched properly I wouldn't be here, now might as well advance the plan." Insectra extended her arms, the dress slowly flowing down, her uniform tearing... even her hair was changing.

"Time for me to have some fun."

"Thats right mortals. I am not a janitor at all! I am Insectra. Angel of the fourth and eight plague, The harbinger of ... third plague? Shut up V." A cracking from the womans back, as two insectoid wings unfolded, looking more like dangerous stingers than fluffy feathers, one snapping off and crushing the headset, the woman stretching, revealing a clear.. inhuman apperance. Whoever she had been taking orders from so far, she was listening no more now..

"Now. Bow before your queen, and she might grant you your questions." There was a sudden sense of pressure from the creature before the two.. this was, despite her loud mouth, not a pushover, there was a sense of.. heavyness, that the two heroines could shake easy enough, but any weak willed ones within the area.. well it was lucky that the workers had already been evacuating.

Insectra is about 10 metres ahead of you. She is completely nude, but clad in a form fitting carapace like armor. Her 'Dress-disguise' is swarming on the ground, around her feet, the only other item she has on her is a ring, on the fourth finger of her hand, a microscopic closeup reveals the ring bears the symbol of a hand, holding a ball in its palm, crafted from a strange metal. She doesn't look exeptionally strong, but clearly not on human levels either. There is a cracking from the room behind her as she grins innocently.. challengingly, domineeringly.

Last edited:

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Quickdraw didn't even flinch when Insectra showed off the giant centipede, keeping herself calm and collected even when in the face of things that would send a normal person screaming in terror. "Shame... Didn't expect I'd have to be an exterminator today." Her pistol had already been drawn, and her other hand pulled out an automatic pistol, used more for damage rather than for precision. One for precision, one for rapid fire.

"What a fucking surprise..." Mila muttered sarcastically, watching the transformation. "Careful, Crusher. She's broken her leash." For her part, Crusher was actually happy this was gonna go a bit more wild than what she had been expecting. She cracked her knuckles, a smirk on her face. "Just make sure not to shoot me while I'm pummeling her face in." "Yeah yeah, don't get close yet though..."

Quickdraw looked over the transformed creature standing in front of her, easily shaking off the heavy effect going on around her. Crusher, meanwhile, went silent for a moment, looking oddly confused before shaking her head and getting through the odd power in the room. "Crusher. I'm authorizing lethal force, as well as disregard for any collateral damage. No risks today, I'll worry about the fucking paperwork later." Getting that kind of authorization meant that Quickdraw would be spending hours filling things out once this was all over, but it was worth it to ensure she could win this fight.

"Awesome... Give me a sec..." With that, Crusher slammed her foot against the floor, causing the concrete flooring to crack beneath it. Then she pulled a huge chunk of flooring out, and hurled it straight at Insectra, showing off her super strength right off the bat. "If you wanna crush a bug, use a big ass rock!" "I'd prefer we keep the witty one-liners to a minimum." Quickdraw aimed her automatic pistol at Insectra and held down the trigger, testing the strength of her armor against some hot lead. Meanwhile, her other pistol would fire a few shots into the insects around Insectra's feet, once again testing to see if that might affect her in any way.

"Super Sleuth. Where is she?" She asked, still focused on her job as she fought against whatever the Hell Insectra was. Meanwhile, Crusher would continue throwing debris her way, tossing heavy object after heavy object until it seemed that it wouldn't get her anywhere. "You have one more chance to surrender. Otherwise the Society can not hold itself responsible for any harm that comes to you." She rattled that off like it was a simple contract agreement, still seeing this as just a slightly difficult day of work. When you work for over a decade as a heroine, it was a lot harder to shock you, even when the villains revealed how weird they could truly be.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Gee, I didn't think heroes would be overly keen on gun. gunning..." Insectra didn't give away what little they already knew about the heroes. She didn't care to make V happy, didn't mean she wanted to make her -mad-

"Geez, so serious and.. eeep!" Insectra lifted her hands, creating a large, grasshoper like creature wich slowed the concrete.. barely. It prevented Insectra from being squished at least, by sacrificing itself. "Thats not how you bow at all. No question answering for you and.. Geesh. oh well. Also, hey, you started the one liners, whitey." She wasn't like V, tactically sowing dissent, she just made notice of that.

Similiarly, the swarm rushed up to intercept the bullets shot, splattering apart, like a living, thinking armor. Insectra meanwhile looked positively annoyed when the shots hit the insects strewn around her, though her blade-like wings were enough to catch an unfocused bullet or two.. though quickdraw estimated that quick or focused fire would overwhelm this one.. However, before she could put on the pressure, Insectra retalitated.

"Rise of the giant centipedes!" She proclaimed, slamming her hands into the ground, and creating several large creatures, more than enough to take out any civilian, but easily enough contained by the super strength of the heroine crusher, one piece of debris enough for each, meanwhile, Quickdraws senses noticed the small, slithering eels that try to camouflage in the bigger centipedes shadow, slithering up to Crusher, .. and being shot down, before they could get in on her, with Insectra seeming annoyed. The 'giant centipede and little parasite' routine should have been enough to get one heroine, but it hadn't. One calm and observant, one throwing powerful attacks at her.. this was as bad as fighting a really powerful heroine.. with two targets to worry about ontop of it!

"Alright, alright, chance to surrender after shooting me and throwing boulders at me.. you are so mean, with your two against one, I mean.. technically is a million against two, but whos counting.. I better take this serious.. oh, right, time for my answer, heres my answer! Greater insect summon: Hydra warrior! Now.. what to do about your pew pewing.. ah yes.. Greater Insect Summon: The Wurm of Golgotha!" Insectra jumped back and slammed her hands on the ground as the last of her basic defence swarm got dispersed with another shot, this time, creating a small, about 4 1/2 ft tall insectoid creature that, with a disgusting squishing sound, produced lance from its arm.

Not enough with this, a larger wurm burst out of the ground, a many teethed but eyeless creature, as large as a bus, its menacing maw opening wide.. and swallowing Insectra whole! Had her summon gone wrong?

Apparently not, because, as Crusher.. crushed the simple bug warrior with a new piece of debris.. there was a twitching, a hissing, a wet cracking noise as.. the warrior got up again, cracked apart as it was and from its wound, a second one grew, both mending whole, readying their spears and advancing.

Meanwhile, Insectra sulked, safely hidden away in the durable wurm, which didn't even attack. That said, its hide looked tough.
"Geez, two of my more powerful creatures at once.. Well not my fault they attacked so quickly.. geez.." She rubbed her side, catching her breath from both the physical exertion and energy required to summon a lot of creatures almost at once.. then again, without her carapace one of the concrete-splashes would have cracked a rib or two.

"Oh well, I can do this by myself! I'm the fourth finger and thats just two humans!" The Hydra-warrior bug, as Insectra had termed it, would continue advancing, a bit weaker than an adult male but dextrous and with a razor sharp spear in addition to its claws, but its most dangerous attribute was, as a second thrown boulder would verify, its ability of Regenerative Replication. Whilest small injuries had no effect, squishing this bug made it regrow into two and, Quickdraw would determine, the reproduction happened on a near cellular level. Squishing two made it four and... Well, they were in a pharmaceutical plant, perhaps there was an answer for this creature here.. but if Crusher kept 'having her fun' they'd soon both be outnumbered and overpowered.
All the while it would be hard to get at the summon controlling Insectra within the armored wurm-creature, whilest also dealing with the warrior-creatures indubitably part of the plan and setup of the villainess.. Insectra wasn't all talk, it seemed.

Last edited:

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Quickdraw never cared about looking like a traditional heroine, toting guns and wearing all black. So talking about much she used guns didn't really affect her in any sort of way. "Tell you what, try my job for a few months and see how much you grow to need a few guns on you." Well, at least it seemed the villains had no clue about their powers, meaning if they had captured Super Sleuth then they must not have gotten information out of her yet.

"Heh, she got you there chief. But I'll cut down on my wit...""I said we keep the one-liners to a minimum, doesn't mean a few aren't gonna happen." Mila made note of how the insects moved to stop the debris and the bullets, the whole 'living shield' thing almost always had some sort of limit. Unfortunately, there was no time for her to be able to put some extreme pressure on that shield before she had to adapt and change strategies. But experience made you good at thinking on your feet, good at changing your strategy and taking in the information around you and figuring something new out. When it came right down to it, Quickdraw could figure things out fast, even with only one enhanced sense she was coming up with new ways to win.

Crusher had no qualms smashing a few giant bugs, smashing through anything that came after her. However she didn't notice the tiny ones sneaking up on her... until she noticed bullets being fired into the centipede's shadows. Crusher knew that Quickdraw rarely missed, especially not such large targets like the centipedes, and definitely not this many times in a row, so she figured something was hiding in those shadows. At the same time, she doesn't pay it any more notice because Quickdraw had it covered, thankful she had someone covering her back. "Neat trick. I'm glad I was here to catch it." Turns out her decision to take this job on herself was a good one, as she doubted that one of her less seasoned detectives would've been able to see through that trick.

"You get a chance to surrender when you get to see what you're up against. I would hope you'd understand you were outmatched. But I overestimated either your intelligence or your desire for survival." Crusher smirked as she saw the new summon, not afraid of a few simple bug soldier thingies when she had a few more tricks up her sleeve. Mila, meanwhile cursed when she saw the giant worm eat Insectra, knowing that things were just made a little more difficult for her.

Quickdraw raised an eyebrow as the soldier multiplied into two after being crushed, having an idea of exactly how bad things could go if that continued on. Another smashing confirmed it, as two soldiers became 4, and Quickdraw got near enraged at the idiocy of Crusher for not even giving it a second thought. "God damn it Crusher! Those fucking things are gonna keep multiplying, don't kill them right now!" Crusher nodded, figuring that Quickdraw knew the whole 'strategy' thing way better than she herself did, and as such could decide how things went. Though, in order to get rid of her new chunk of concrete, Crusher threw it at the giant wurm, not wanting her debris to go to waste. If the bug creatures got close to Crusher, they'd find she was also a skilled martial artist, far better than any human, dodging, blocking, and making precision strikes to slow down the insects rather than kill them.

For her part, Quickdraw was sweeping the room with her eyes, looking for any sort of aerosol spray that might be lying around. Specifically any type of air freshener would be more useful to her. If she found one, she'd order Crusher to keep them occupied by giving her a hand signal, three fingers, which Crusher knew meant to stall in some way, which in this case meant keeping the enemies occupied. Then she'd rush over to the spray can she noticed, trying to get it. If she did she'd shout out to Crusher, "Hey, you got a light?!" And Crusher would knock her opponents down to reach into her jacket and toss a small lighter over to her, giving her a type of improvised flamethrower. Then she'd burn one of the soldiers to see how well that would work against its regeneration powers.

However, if she COULDN'T find any type of aerosol spray, then she'd start searching for any dangerous chemicals that would work. Hopefully there was some type of very powerful acid that was being kept somewhere, or anything that could stop their regeneration powers. Either way, the two heroines were forced to give Insectra a little bit of breathing room as they tried to figure out how to deal with her more powerful summons. Quickdraw would still keep an eye on her while she tried to figure things out, but as it stood she wasn't continually piling attacks on the insect based villain, and as such couldn't keep up any level of pressure.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm not!" Insectra would have complained at the seeing through the trick, just to be a bit of a grumpy.

She didn't respond further, if only because there was no point.. she was now safely in the tummy of the wurm and even Super Sleuth would struggle to hear her muffled voice out from there.

The wurm found itself plastered by concrete, but it did little more than give it a black eye.. and as it didn't have any eyes, that didn't show. If Quickdraw took a moment to look at the wurm she'd realize it could be dealt damage through with Crushers super strength.. but not enough to just get through it quickly. This was a specialized defense summoning.

The insects struggled with Crusher, striking at her, slowly pushing her back to quickdraws position as she threw one down, kicked one.. just a little bit too hard, and after the creature splatted on its back, a fifth one rose quickly.

Amusingly, considering the place she was at, there was little in the way of aerosols, but there was an acid used as chemical purificants, Quicksilver luckily knew that: 'Hydrochloric Acid, 25%' Was actually exeptionally strong. One tossing of a flask later, the bug had melted away, revealing that its regeneration could be supressed with enough of a system shock.. still, the two heroines were busy procuring more acid and dispatching of the bugs. Not to the pleasure of Insectra, who was watching on.. these heroes adapted too quickly.

As they finally finished wrapping things up, they encountered an annoyed Insectra, her hands already on the ground, energy building up.. this was a larger summon than either of the two before.
"Geesh.. hurting my poor, poor creations like this.. you should be ashamed of yourself.. Alright, enough of this. I could perhaps handle you but the combination of brute force and experienced eye is annoying. So face my most powerful summon. You two got a light? Well, I got a 'LIGHT' too, hah!..:

Greater Summon! The Fifth Finger of god, Lily, The Undying!

Greater Summon! The Third Finger of god, Cassandra, The Light!
"

And with that two.. human sized cocoons slowly emerged from the ground, with Insectra grinning slightly, rising up, her insectoid wings clicking, as the two cocoons twitched.. and the left one burst upon first.

The woman was deathly pale, her eyes glowing red, with a seductive, unearthly power. The room had turned darker. Even the most strong willed felt a chill run down their spine. Were Insectra ruled insects, this was a true queen of horror. A single gaze at Crusher, and the woman could only think about how beautiful the creature before her was. Similarly, as the pretty girl in a gothic dress, no the unholy creature looked around the room, her eyes rested upon Quickdraw and even the seasoned heroine struggled to say, or think anything, before her dark queen, as the smaller vampires shadow slowly crept towards her own its own...

The vampire queen licked her lips, slowly parting them, to give new wisdom to her two obediant vassals, her brides for eternity and it was: "Lily tireeee!" ( With an emphatically tortured subtone. She looked up at the sky.. it was about noon, early afternoon after all. As the vampiress looked away her hypnotic gaze slowly disappeared, with effects lingering for a few moments, based on the strength of the willpower of the heroes. "No Lily, we got to fight now." "No 'now' Lily tire now. Lily nap now. No fight." She complained in a whiney voice, curling her arms around her and waving a hand, a coffin appearing out of nowhere, with her leaning up against it, murring lazily, fishing inside of it..
Before pulling out a pretty umbrella. And a big teddy bear. With a cloak. She put the teddy bear on the ground, almost her size by comparison, then put her head upon the teddys lap. "Lily nap!" She informed everyone, purring, and rolling herself up into a little ball, nuzzling up tightly to the teddy..

"Ugh.. fine.. guess they are all yours, Cassandra.."

A light burst forth from the other cocoon at about that time..

"Seriously. I feel tempted to ask for one of them in exchange for that, but the second finger made clear that time was of the essence. I shall disable them so they can join the cause, but know that you owe me a beautiful child to show the light." The woman had white hair, piercing, silver-white eyes, and pointy ears. Apart from that, and her sensual, revealing, exotic looking outfit she seemed normal.. until she turned fully towards the heroines, white light flowing over her form, basking her in it, and creating small whisps and forms of light:

"And I'm running a bit low.. I'll need to recharge after defeating them..." The woman raised her hand, a ring on her middle finger, same symbol as Insectras, lighting up in a white light. A glance from quickdraw noted that the little vampiress had a ring on her little finger as well. An odd fashion choice at best, at worst, it indicated there were even two more, Insectra could call on and, as the vampiress had demonstrated clearly, these two were independent of their summoner.

Suddenly, Cassandra took flight, rushing forward, ignoring Quickdraw and sending a blast of white light, that had enough force to push back a super powered and durable being and would knock out anything less, straight at Crusher, as she herself was engulfed by a protective layer of white light. Not her apperance though, the half-dress was already daring to wear when one was not in flight, and right now, it allowed.. interesting insights if Quickdraw risked a peek. This one was rather.. exhibitionistic, it seemed. one would have expected lust, not light based powers. Insectra herself meanwhile just crossed her arms and grinned, triumphantly. "It's not like I err.. need you, I still got a summon or two up my sleeve.. just making sure, for the mission." "Yes, right."

Last edited:

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The two of them worked efficiently, dispatching the insects and making sure they didn't regenerate, both of them showing that they had a good deal of experience with the whole 'super heroine' thing. Quickdraw would've shouted at Crusher for accidentally breaking one of them earlier, but there was no need to distract her while she was trying to fight. The only thing that annoyed her was that they couldn't dispatch her opponents quicker, plus if she had gotten through with her original flamethrower plan, she'd have another weapon through all of this. Either way, the creatures were dealt with, meaning she could refocus the firepower on the real enemy of this whole encounter.

Quickdraw would try to fire a few bullets into Insectra right as she was starting the summon, desperately trying to take her down before any more summons got involved and over complicated matters. And once the cocoons rose, Quickdraw would keep her eyes and one of her two guns on them, while the other continued firing bullets Insectra's way. She wasn't planning on dropping the pressure until absolutely necessary, and firing bullets Insectra's way wasn't difficult for her.

Then she felt a chill run through her spine... the first time in a long time something like that had ever happened. Crusher felt the woman's gaze, and was almost immediately enamored with this absolutely beautiful creature. Her heart started beating a little faster, and she lost all focus on anything other than the pale beauty that had been looking at her. Quickdraw struggled against it however, the fog filling her mind, her thoughts draining into nothingness. Her brain tried desperately to conjure up any thoughts against the beautiful queen, fighting it and failing despite her strong will.

Luckily for both of them, the vampire didn't have interest in continuing whatever Insectra wanted it to do. And so Quickdraw shook off the spell almost immediately, but now knew things were far more dangerous than they had been even a few moments ago. Crusher wasn't anywhere near as quick, still smiling a little vacantly for a while longer, and then shook it off as well just in time to see the other cocoon burst open. Quickdraw looked the new woman over without much to note yet, as she had no idea what actual sorts of powers she had. The revealing clothing made no difference to the heroine, preferring to instead keep her mind focused on combat potential and level of danger that was around her. Hearing what Cassandra had to say about 'seeing the light' and 'joining the cause' made an idea click in Quickdraw's head. "Ah... I see, so chances are you did something to Super Sleuth's mind. Crusher! Be careful, they likely know our powers!"

The blonde haired heroine nodded in understanding, before putting her arms up to guard against the blast of white light. Turns out she definitely was super durable, as with her strength and durability she was pushed back hard, but kept from getting knocked out. Seeing this, Quickdraw turned to Crusher and held up four fingers, causing Crusher's eyes to go wide in surprise. "Seriously? Holy shit... They weren't kidding when they said you rack up bills for the Society..."

Even Quickdraw had to get in a comment on Insectra's little 'I don't need help' comment. "I doubt even Crusher would believe you at this point..." Then she put her single shot pistol away and pulled out another automatic pistol, one in each hand. Then she'd aim one pistol at Insectra and the other at Cassandra before holding down the trigger, sending a barrage of bullets after the both of them. Meanwhile, Crusher, rather than rushing either of them, would start running around the room, shoulder charging through any support beams she could find, her strength and durability sending her through the rather solid building supports. And unless anyone tried to stop her, she'd just continue tearing the building supports to pieces, making the building and walkways more and more unstable as she kept smashing them through.

The plan at this point was just to make as big of a statement as possible, smashing the entire building to pieces and either take them all down within the rubble, or at least getting the eyes of the entire Society on this incident. Quickdraw wasn't as confident in a victory at this point, so her plan would be to take the entire building down and make the Society understand the heavy threat level. Thankfully, the owner would receive complete compensation, along with at least 2 million in profit as an apology, and from there the Society would all pitch in to rebuild the factory as fast as possible. With a team full of super heroines, building a factory would be child's play, and easily make up for any destruction that they ended up causing. Of course, the expense report would not be fun to fill out if Mila survived to do so, but if it was to stop villains then she had no issue causing a ridiculous level of collateral damage and expenses.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Again, Insectras bladed wings were able to block a simple bullet or two.. and lucky for her, the summoning was mostly done anyway."Geesh can you stop?" Insectra complained as a bullet scraped and shattered a bit of her carapace, being pushed back, not able to defend from more than 4-5 bullets in rapid sucession, Quickdraw was able to estimate. However, right after, she was.. distracted by the vampiric .. summon?

"Ah dang it, they figured out what we know.. V's gonna be pissed.. Alright, Quickdraw, yeah, we know some things.. and soon, we'll know a lot more." Insectra grinned.. she was a bit vindictive after the latest shot had cut it rather close before Lily had been unleashed.. and right after.. re-restrained..

Insectra showed a black, inhuman tongue to Quickdraw, whilest Cassandra rushed forward, followed her blast up with another, and then a punch from a fist, bathed in a white glow. She was definitly Crushers equal through the light-constructs she summoned..

And raising her left hand, without even looking at the bullets being shot at her, reinforced the light glow, just were bullets were about to hit, deflecting them harmlessly. Insectra meanwhile slammed her hand into the ground, summoning back her wurm to take the hits and slither forwards to attack Quickdraw... the sharp-eyed heroine could see little shadow eels hidden in the shadow of the wurm again.

Lily napped peacefully despite the chaos. She was likely an easy target, if the heroes so chose..

"Alright enough playing around. Nobody shall escape me." Cassandra determined, As Crusher avoided her, pointing the finger at her and.. lifting her up into the air, robbing her of her momentum, a giant, white hand squeezing the heroines throat. Super durable didn't mean without weakspots.. and crusher found the life chocked out of her..

"Yeah I agree." Insectra grinned as Quickdraw, a second too late, realized that the eels too.. had the hydra quality. She shot them down, but one slithered up her legs, and.. then there was a shock, a buzzing of pleasure and..

"Ok, I'll take Lily. You have your fun.."

"Alright.. well then... time to own the cuties." "We do not own. We save." "Yeah, I know.. I just like.. owning my family." Quickdraws fading mind heard these words, and as she felt herself falling over, her only conciliation was a look through the facility.. acid splashing the ground, bullet holes, a few support beams crushed down.. most certainly, the Council of Five would learn of this soon..

"Ugh.. though I have to recharge, go ahead, get us back." Insectra nodded, folding her hands, cocoons engulfing this Cassandra and Lily, slowly sinking underground again. Quickdraw momentarily had to worry.. if this was the power of this Cassandra 'uncharged' could she be even more dangerous when charged? Meanwhile, Insectra grinned, picking up one of the black eels, putting it into her mouth, before.. kissing Crusher, the girl moaning slightly...

"Alright my sweet children, let me explain this to you, I am your queen, and you are my servants." There was a tingling jolt in both of the heroines bodies, making them move, both the dazed Quickdraw and the slowly awakening Crusher, stepping up to Insectra.

"First.. an inspection! Show me the goods!" Insectra grinned and.. the heroines hands moved to strip naked.. They could still talk and act.. though hostile action against Insectra was met with their bodies freezing up.
Given a moment to analyze, Quickdraw felt.. something slithery and.. icky in her.. .. her sex, whilest crusher likely felt more confused than anything. "Geesh, you gave me quite a scare, I'm not a heavy hitter, more of a specialist. And you caused quite the trouble. Ok.. lets see.. first of all.. A little suprise for you.. You will -love it- fresh from the backery, I do belive. It'll help assist me a bit.. We don't have all day to chat about the defences of your little place and the power of your most powerful heroines, sadly, you two propably need to report back soon, don't worry, I wont stop you... but first.."

Insectra put her hand on the ground, smirking and then chanting.. "Greater summon: Anariel." Insectra grinned, as another cocoon rose from the ground...

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Quickdraw was annoyed that her bullets wouldn't do anything to Cassandra, but at least she was managing to make things difficult for Insectra. "You want information? Know that you're gonna be in a lot of trouble once the Society brings out the big guns." That was pretty much the most that Mila would give up willingly, still focusing on fighting the villains, having mostly accepted she wasn't going to win this without some severe damage to herself.

For her part, Crusher was surprised to find someone that could equal her strength outside of the society. However, she stuck to the plan and just focused on causing damage, rather than try to see if she could enjoy a good fight with the woman. Heh, part of her was excited to be able to see how much collateral she could cause in whatever amount of time she had, normally not allowed to be completely let loose like this on a building.

Unfortunately for Quickdraw, she no longer had muscle to distract the larger target while she focused on the shadow eels, so her concentration was stretched extremely thin across multiple different targets that needed to be watched. Had she been able to pay attention better, she might have found a way to distract Cassandra a little more and give Crusher some more time, but none of it could happen at this point.

And it didn't help that Cassandra had managed to find the simple solution to Crusher's super durability, choking her out before she could get any sort of further damage in to the building. It wouldn't take long before she was completely disabled, her consciousness fading from the lack of oxygen. Unlike Quickdraw, Crusher had been hoping to at least get away from this encounter, so she struggled as much as she could before it was completely done, falling still.

Quickdraw had been far too preoccupied with everything going on around her, and as such didn't immediately notice the eels multiplying just like the soldiers from before. The stoic heroine let out an involuntary moan of pleasure as a shock went through her, unable to have stopped the creature getting up her leg. Her eyes darted around the room to assess the damage done, not as much as she would have liked, but still enough to make the Society notice the threat level going on. It'd still be a big check, which was just another thing that would make them realize the lengths that Mila had to go to in an attempt to stop the enemies.

The heroine also made note that Cassandra was an extremely dangerous foe if she could go toe to toe with Crusher and block bullets when barely charged at all. Chances are they'd either need a lot of heroines or some really big heavy hitters to handle her in any way. Inwardly, she flinched at the kiss Insectra gave to Crusher, knowing that whatever she was doing was something dangerous. If it wasn't for her understanding of duty and the risks of such, Quickdraw might feel bad about bringing her into this whole mess, but no matter who had been sent this would've likely happened.

It was an odd feeling... knowing that her body was moving but not being in full control of it. Not only that, but knowing that it was following the orders of Insectra made i that much worse. "Damn you... Too cowardly to fight us on your own. No faith in your own bugs eh?" She spat, otherwise unable to do anything at this point. Perhaps defiance was a common trait through the Society, or maybe Mila had been the major teacher of Anne and had taught her that this level of defiance was often a good punishment against villains.

The two heroines stripped down as ordered, Quickdraw showing off her rather thin body and pert B cup breasts. Meanwhile, Crusher, who was yet to fully wake up and was instead a bit dazed and confused, stripped down to reveal that her breasts were just as large as they seemed in her clothing, and Insectra could see a slight sheen of sweat on her naked and very well toned body. The two stood naked before her, Quickdraw more angry than embarrassed, and Crusher still too dazed to really comprehend what the heck was happening to her. Quickdraw grimaced a bit as she felt something slithering around in her sex, clearly not enjoying the invader.

She wondered what possible summon Insectra could even need at this point, they were both helpless anyway. At least, that's what she thought until the cocoon opened and revealed something that Quickdraw really hadn't wanted to see.

Anariel was out, looking extremely confused as to what was even going on around her. Her hair was a bleached out blonde, her eyes showed her purity and obedience, and because she wasn't trying to hide it yet, there was a bulge between her legs, showing through her skirt. She blinked a few times and looked around, figuring a lot out in a short amount of time. "Hey Insectra!" She said cheerily. "Errr... Any idea why I'm here? Oh hey! Quickdraw, Crusher, didn't expect to see you guys here. Ooohh Quickdraw... didn't think I'd ever get to see you naked." Other than that, she'd just wait to see if Insectra wanted anything of her, still a bit confused as to what the heck had gone around.

"Sleuth?! What the fuck have you done to her?!" A lot may have changed, but Mila recognized her facial structure, and her voice, even if it did sound dull and drowsy now, it still was definitely the heroine she had wanted to take her place one day. Crusher was also finally coming to, and seemed to notice the exact same thing that Quickdraw had. "Are you fucking kidding me?! I swear I'll beat that know-it-all smile off your face when I get a chance! Always wanted to be allowed to knock some respect into you..." Well, seemed the two heroines had vastly different opinions on the former heroine...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Pff. I totally have tw.. twenty more big bug guns myself, so hah!" Insectra insisted. "Oh shush it, my bugs are awesome, as you yourself notice." Insectra pouted.. far different from the calm and collected V.

"Oh my.. great catch! A bit too.. humanoid for my taste, but mommy can fix that later!" Insectra was unafraid to oggle the two heroines lustfully, even going so far as licking her lips.. her emotions were rather easy to read.

"Oh hey,.. yep, I can summon anyone marked by us and, dutiful as always she... oh crap.. V didn't finish disguising you yet, did she.. err.. geesh. Well, I wanted to have you help out with your friends, but errr... well, thats for later. Don't worry, we'll disguise you up soon enough and you three can come up with a cover story for what was going on here that involves an escaped villainess but misleads the council, giving us enough time to break in.. and take those afformentioned big guns into our fold. Oh and make sure to describe me apropriately, but completely mislead others about my powers to give me an edge in the next fight. Ho ho! that'll be fun. Anyway..." Insectra paused, watching the interaction of the heroines and cupping Crushers well defined abs lustfully.

"Well, it seems you two get along, Anariel, would you like to help work on freeing the mind of this one? Oh.. I work differently than V. I implant a mind controlling parasite into the body of them, and.. something something about the nervous system I didn't quite get bonding, but basically.. hey, Anariel, watch closely their bodies, am sure you'll notice it before they do." On closer examination, both Quickdraw and Crusher showed signs of.. arousal. Suddenly, Quickdraw felt a feeling of something slithering out of her, and at the same time, a feeling of something pushing out of her, the same for Crusher, a slithery dark eel emerging from her mouth. "Bonding sucessfull.. wonderful. So glad to see you four are healthy.. now.. get to know one another. Anariel, help me here, sexual stimulation helps my little symbiote invade their minds. Now, I don't want you to think of one another as host and parasite, thats not how we do things here.. You two are one and the same, ok? Don't resist the mind melding process. You can both benefit one another! A strong, warm body to be comfortable in, and a nice, guiding mind to keep you on the right path and solve all complicated questions for you. Who knows, if you are good, in time you will develope the ability to communicate telephatically and seperate from one another for brief moments." Insectra leaned forward, kissing the black tendril like creature coming from Crushers mouth, and, at the same time, squeezing a breast. Oddly, the heroine felt both sensations.. even with the creature outside her. Then, she nudged Crusher towards the once Super Sleuth.. not that she had the strength to move someone like the heroine around.. normally... but Crusher.. no.. an alien.. part of her.. no.. the creature.. wanted to follow Insectras guiding hand without question.

Meanwhile, the insectoid heroine stepped over to the silver haired beauty. "Theres so much evil in the world, you know? You dislike me, she dislikes Anariel.. I believe we can all get along.. once you are happily enslaved of course. Now I suck at enslaving you.. luckily, my insects are completely loyal to me.. so I just have to help you .. find a friend.

The strenght of my method is that its hard to detect.. We aren't sure if the heroine council has a telepath but while we can block our presence.. we can't do so for brainwashed heroines like Anariel here. Luckily, when you become part of us, you can still remain yourself.. you'll simply become host of two beautiful little angel-spawns instead.. don't worry, none will think of you lesser.. because you are one with a true servant of us.

Either way, the disadvantage is that the process takes.. a little time if you have a strong will. but I'm sure if Crusher reports back with Sleuth they can come up with an excuse why you need to deal with paperwork and will report soon after or somesuch.. in case you haven't noticed, your sweet assistant here has a rather pliable mind.. I'm sure the symbiote is already getting into her.. telling her things like.. I dunno, strength or so.."
Indeed, Crusher felt a gentle whispering.. She didn't need to hold back with her strengths at all, infact, she could have even more fun. She just needed to let this happen..

"You however are a tougher nut, ain't ya? But don't worry.." Insectra opened her mouth, revealing another black eel inside of it, another one slithering down her arm from.. somewhere..

"I think I know a way to help make you more.. compliant. These parts of your family wont stay for long.. just.. help you out a little ok?" Shen she leaned forward, crossing her arms behind the white haired heroine, taking in her body one last time before leaning in for a kiss..

And kissing her nose, a feeling like something licking her nostril.. slithering in.. slithering upwards...

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Even when Quickdraw was openly ogled, she didn't blush, only growing angrier at the disgusting creature that had done this to her. There were hundreds of things she wished she could do right now, chief among them was fire her gun at Insectra for putting her through all this, while being naked and show off her body wasn't even on the list.

Anariel listened to Insectra, needing to know what her orders were going to be, and also happy to know how she had ended up where she was. Actually, the setting around her looked vaguely familiar, though last time she had seen it, things weren't as completely destroyed as they looked now. "Yeah... Mistress V was actually just about to work on the disguise before I ended up here. Err... She's not very happy with you... which she had wanted me to tell you if I saw you first..." Probably wasn't something that Insectra didn't already know, but disobeying orders from her Mistress wasn't even a thought that popped into Anariel's head. "Sure thing. Once the three of us all are pure, we should be able to come up with something convincing. Maybe something that makes them not want to get in close range combat with you, so you have time to bring out your summons?"

She smiled softly when she saw Insectra admiring Crusher's abs, having had her own fantasies in the past about how good her rather rude senior heroine would look naked. "Oh I'd love to. I've always wondered how nice her body feels, and I'd get to help her finally see the truth of everything." Her enhanced senses picked it up rather quickly. She could see their hardened nipples, smell the scent of wetness between their legs, and hear the slight increase in their breathing. They were both aroused, which was something that Anariel relished the sight of, especially when it was her former boss that was growing aroused. Both Quickdraw and Crusher wanted to reach up and try to pull the eel out of their mouth and get it away, but there was no way they'd manage that considering they had no control of their bodies. Anariel looked on in wonder at them though, clearly interested and impressed at how such a marvel worked on its host, amazed at the type of enlightenment and symbiosis it seemed to be going for. Crusher felt the mix of sensations and couldn't help moaning a bit, the new sensation of the tendril creature being kissed mixing in with her arousal being too much for her to try and keep her mouth shut. She let herself get nudged towards Super Sleuth... No, it made her move towards her... Crusher had to fight to remind herself that it was not her allowing this sort of stuff to happen.

Anariel began gently groping Crusher, one hand massaging her breasts while the other hovered just above her sex, teasing her, so close to actually touching her. Every so often she'd move to give the tendril a kiss herself, wanting the heroine to get used to these new sensations. "I know it's weird and scary at first. But just let it happen, I'm sure you'll understand how good it feels once you truly let yourself enjoy it." From there she'd continue molesting her former comrade, whispering words of compliance and obedience, eliciting sounds of arousal and ecstasy from her.

"How about you go suck on a bug bomb..." Quickdraw tried to say, not sure if it would come out correctly considering there was a damn creature trying to come out of her mouth. She didn't want people to get along if they didn't want to, not if it was their own will to NOT get along. In her mind, that wasn't evil, it was just the natural state of people, and anyone disturbing that by enslaving another was what a true evil was.

Obviously, Quickdraw wasn't going to offer up information about whether or not the society had telepaths, at least not willingly. Though, Anariel had likely already answered that they had quite a few of them, including a councilwoman that was a particularly powerful one. While the silver haired woman knew that with the parasites working on her would get her to give up any information eventually, she was going to make the villain work for it.

Though, Insectra had given her some sort of sliver of hope, however minor that it was. If she could hold off and stay strong for long enough, even with the other two making an excuse, eventually her being missing would be noticed. She did have a look of disappointment cross her face when she looked over to Crusher, unhappy that her mind and will were that week. And just as Insectra had said, Crusher was having a lot more trouble resisting the gentle whisperings in her head. Plus she was barely holding in her moans a all, trying to move into Anariel's groping hands. She never liked holding back her strength, and the whispers gave her so many nice promises, not only of being allowed to use her full strength, but also being able to have more fun... so long as she let it all happen. She had trained her body to be as strong as she could make it, but her mind was weak and pliable, left out of her conditioning and training when compared to her toned body.

"Fuck you." Quickdraw attempted, words being the only venom she could even try to get out now that her body wasn't under her control. Despite any internal protests against it, there was nothing that Mila could ever do to stop Insectra's kiss, her body warming up ever so slightly despite her personal dislike of it. She felt something at her nose, slithering in, and she steeled herself for whatever was about to come. She needed to resist, and she needed to do it for as long as possible, even if it would be an uphill battle, even if Crusher and Sleuth were going to make things even harder for her by making up an excuse, she was going to fight for as long as she could. That was her only hope... and so she grasped onto it and prepared herself for the oncoming struggle.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Dun worry, gonna de-summon you then.. pff.. " Insectra commented, a bit flightily.: "Just because she's the second doesn't mean she's the boss of me.. doesn't even have any powers.. that stupid hyper-sonic bug dazing thing she used didn't count..." Apparently, Insectra was in a bit of an underdog mentality. She cleared her throat though, proving she was clearly to be served.:

"Either way. Both your boss-lady and you.. crushy friend are clearly all angry and confused.. I want to point out that, hadn't they shown up I'd have smahed like.. a few valves and filters, and that only because of your recording thing. Now compare this to..." Insectra waved her hand at the destruction. "Such nasty, destructive impulses.. not to mention killing my poor bugs.. oh, yeah, tell them something about me being dangerous to hit, perhaps I can project damage on me onto others or something? The ruse wont last forever, but this was a bit close.." She touched a scorchmark in her carapace.

"I have an insectoid physiology, the ability to summon and control insects of all kinds, but wont lie, these two together might have .. I mean.. .. well if they got really lucky.." Insectra coughed, then determined.: "They'll be a great asset.. though we hope not to even have to summon you reborn cuties to fight our cause, V said only to do it for psychological effect and such things." Insectra nodded.

"Well either way, seems our new cutie and my child have this one under control.." Insectra grinned and focused on Quickdraw. "I wish I could say 'suck on this bug bomb!' but I'm all female I fear, though... then again.." Insectras tongue sneaked out, long and dark, flicking along Quickdraws cheek..

"I'm sure we can manage. Thinking about it, didn't V say that one of the council-folks had a telepath.. well, lucky we got.." Insectra froze up for a moment.. "Eh, .. but perhaps I shouldn't chit chat too much. I'll just show you." Insectra extended a hand, cupping Quickdraws shoulder, almost casually.

There was a .. weakening sensation. As if something slowed Quickdraws thoughts. She was occupied with the realization that Insectra had just shared her powers and was the only one here, so the mental influence, feeling.. different from the parasite remote controlling her body had to come from somewhere else, apparently there was a telepath on the enemies side as well. This was not just a random teamup like the Wicked Three or other villainous teamups in response to the Council, it seemed dangerously organized.

A truth, that sadly, she couldn't tell anyone. "Aaalright then! I'll slowly let you two move again, don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Insectra said, knowing she could freeze the heroines at a moments notice, but.. Crusher seemed ready to.. reciprocate, whilest Quickdraw.. felt something slithering in her mind.. all too literally, distracting her as Insectras tongue moved lower, flicking over her exposed nipple, then trailing around her belly button. Whilest the Insect queens hand removed itself from her shoulder, the dangerous, bladelike wings curled forward, carefully holding Mila in a perverted embrace, as the insect-queen cooed, keeping Quickdraws thoughts supressed until there was a painful feeling in Milas head.. that quickly ebbed away. Like a two-second-headache Then another.. and it disappeared again.

"I just did brain-surgery!" Insectra enthused far too cheerful for something of this gravity. "Nono.. don't worry.. only thing I took away is you one brainhalf enslaving the other. I noticed that you are all boring and logical, and very likely have a lot of supressed desires. So! Let's see what happens if we release the control of my cute child on .. half of your brains nerve signals. The nice, funny, creative and non-rational boring side to be precise!" Insectra grinned a dangerous grin, as the creature within Quickdraw cooed lustfully.

Crusher was certain that she heard a whispering, telling her to make out with Anne.. anariel? No, not just make out.. service her. Anariel was her older.. sister? And she deserved that respect.

Quickdraw meanwhile hurt the voice rather clearly. The parasite telling her to touch herself, commanding it.. It was part of her, it would guide her, and what it wanted was more important. Of course, rationally Quickdraw new she had to hold out. Sadly, that Quickdraw wasn't in the drivers seat anymore..

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anariel didn't really have any problems with Insectra, she had just been the messenger at this point. So she didn't have much to say in response to the words about rank and powers, knowing that her real job was just to obey and serve, as she had been taught. She wasn't gonna suddenly go off sinning just because it was a different mistress from Mistress V that needed her to obey.

"Oh, I understand. The only reason there was any destruction at all is because of my unenlightened action and their escalation. If they understood things better, had some way to control their more destructive impulses, everything would be a lot safer. Um... I'm very sorry about your bugs, by the way." The new angel said earnestly, feeling bad that Insectra lost so many just from fighting the two rather powerful heroines. Either way, she committed the false information on Insectra to memory, ready to deceive the Society so that they'd make some poor choices if they ever ran into Insectra again.

"Yeah right... Neither Crusher or I had a damn scratch until you called in some actual help. If you had kept facing us alone we'd have you either dead or in a holding cell by the end of the day." Quickdraw spat, mostly because she had already seen that she could get a reaction out of her captor, which encouraged her to keep poking and prodding, trying to buy more time. In fact, the strategy was actually incredibly similar to the one Anariel had applied before, mostly because before her purification, Anariel looked up to Quickdraw beyond belief.

The more experienced heroine forced a look of disgust when that black tongue touched her cheek. "I wouldn't classify you as a man or a woman. Just a pest. A damn pest that got lucky, like a wasp that manages to sting someone that's allergic." She just needed to keep this going, delay things for as long as possible, someone would come looking for her, or call her phone, or wonder what was taking her so very long, she just had to fight it.

Suddenly she felt things slow down, she felt weaker than she had in a long time, and her thoughts felt incredibly foggy and slow. That wasn't the damn creature inside of her, and she knew Insectra's powers, so there was a telepath on this villainous team. This wasn't great... they weren't a bunch of random villains that were only working together out of convenience. They were an organized group, almost as though they were meant to actually counter the Council. If things continued down the path they were going already, then this could be an all out war. If these villains gained enough heroines... they might be able to defeat the entire society. The very thought produced true and legitimate fear in Mila, and the worst part was that if she failed here then she wouldn't be able to warn anyone. Unfortunately for Insectra, that steeled her resolve even further, she needed to stop this here and now, she needed to fight, because if she didn't, then who would?

Crusher let out a moan once she was able to move again, and rather than fighting she pressed her body into Anariel's molesting, moaning out without any resistance. Quickdraw would've attempted to harm Insectra, but she felt a slithering around inside her head, making it hard to focus on trying to shoot Insectra. She suppressed a moan as she felt a tongue on her bare skin, trying to hid her pleasure and arousal every step of the way. If it weren't for the blades on the villain, she'd even be desperately struggling against the hug, wishing to make every second count. She gasped and then cringed at the sudden pain in her head, not sure what was going on, but certain that it couldn't be anything good. Then, after the second bit of pain it faded completely, and she wondered what on earth had just gone on.

"Wha?" Mila needed a moment to comprehend what had just happened, Insectra's cheery voice making it harder to accept that she actually meant what she had just said. She... no longer had input from one side of her brain? "This is... strange... very... interesting." Wait, she hadn't intended to say any of that, did she? Logically, it made no sense to make any observations about this whole thing, as that might help Insectra in some way, so she had concluded that she wouldn't be doing that. Yet, all the logic seemed to have been completely ignored, and instead her mouth moved and voiced her thoughts without her even intending to. That was when she realized that all of her logical deductions and conclusions were almost completely useless, including the one she was currently having. "Heh... you think I'm nice? Thanks...?" With nothing left it could do, the logical part of her brain worried about how well this was actually going to work. She had spent a good portion of her life suppressing and ignoring the other half of her brain, preferring to instead work on logic and intelligence alone.

Meanwhile, both halves of Crusher's brain were in agreement, and that also had them in agreement with the creature within them. She moaned some more, shuddering in pleasure, hearing the voice telling her to service An-...ariel. But, but she didn't have any sister, how could she have an older sister then? Those thoughts were easily forgotten though, as her hand moved down between Anariel's legs, softly pleasuring the surprisingly hard thing she had found down there.

Quickdraw heard the commands from the parasite, guiding her, telling her what IT wanted. "Oooh... That sounds like it'd feel nice..." The impulsive, creative, happier part of Mila had complete control at this point, and so her hand slid down between her legs, starting to thrust two fingers in and out of her already wet snatch. "Mnnnnn... God I'm horny... Why wasn't I doing this earlier?" Of course, the logical half of her brain knew EXACTLY why not to do that, but it had no way to control anything at this point. So it couldn't stop the other half from reaching their other hand up to grab and squeeze her own breast, stimulating herself simply because it felt good.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Eh don't be, I can make new ones. Perhaps your old boss will want to help me out after she understood her new place in life.." Insectra grinned lewdly, then peeked over at the sames comment about dead or in a holding cell..

"Well thats not any incentive to fight you fairly then for me, is it?" She chuckled. To be fair she had hoped the Hydra-type bug would have done it..

"I'll take the wasp bit as a compliment." She decided on her own. Insectra tipped her chin, observing the heroine. "Obviously we'll have to restore you, need you at full capacity.. buuuut only once you understand you are just the host body and not in charge.. so I figured I'd get someone to help me out.. you." The insectile dominatrix grinned.

"I don't just think you're nice, I also think you're hot, most definitly so for a human. I mean.. So is blondie, but I do have a thing for bossing around smart ones.. don't tell V." Insectra made no secret of her motivations. Insectra cooed, leaning into Quickdraw with a familiarity that she shouldn't have, her tongue slithering on, drawing warm Saliva along the heroines skin. "Hmnn tell me your name. Your proper name." V propably new that one, but she had forgotten it again.

Meanwhile, Crushers thoughts insisted that she did have a sister. Well, Rachael didn't, but Ranael did. Who was Ranael? Well, that was her.. both of her. There was her, Rachel, and the symbiote, which had no need for a name, but together, they were something greater. She had the power, it had the will to guide her.. and if that confused her, she should just.. relax and let the other part of her organize her thoughts.

Similar thoughts assaulted Mina...riel, though, two times over.. information for the logical mind, gentle encouraging commands for the part currently in charge.. and listening to their queen.

"You weren't doing it earlier because poor you've been influenced by evil, preventing you from doing and feeling good.. here, let me help out." Insectra smiled, turning Quickdraw around, letting her watch Anariel and Ranael leaning over her back, kissing her neck, guiding her to caress along her pussy, and tease along the para... the nice symbiote hidden within her, which responsed by increasing the pleasurable sensation, pulsing deep within her.

"Alright, listen here. I don't want your evil boring thinkie side to keep enslaving your good, subservient angelslave side, but you are also important.. you report directly to the most powerful heroines.. so you have to .. forget a few things. Don't worry, your other part will remind you, but I want you to help me out ... working on your mind a bit. You want to feel good right?" Insectra encouraged. "The.. bonding is so much easier if you help it along, you see." Insectra cooed, then, gently, pushed the infected heroine to her knees. "And I know just the way to. Wanna taste something nice?" The insect-queen cooed, gently opening up her carapace, revealing a slightly inhuman, purple colored sex.. that nonetheless seemed rather.. tempting, right now. "You can! I just need you to help me and your nice new part .. edit a few boring details of you.." Insectra cooed, then looked over:

"Anariel, dear. Remember to make sure to let your new sister know her place and teach her to praise you for it. You humans need to learn the value of subserviance. She needs to understand that she will get to feel good and purified, if she wants to or not. You need to guide them into loving obediance to the hand of god." Insectra encouraged.

Last edited:

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Quickdraw... err, the logical part of her, wanted nothing more than to reach her hands out and personally strangle Insectra for daring to do this. Unfortunately, from a logical perspective, this whole idea was working incredibly well, turning half of her brain against itself in order to speed the process up. Knowing this, the logical side began preparing itself for whatever the other half would be trying to do, still clinging to the idea of building up enough resistance to delay things for a good long time.

"Oooh... You're pretty liberal with the compliments. You're pretty hot yourself, though last I remember I wasn't too into the whole 'insect' thing." God, part of her despised every sound coming out of her mouth, sounding like a complete idiot once she was stripped of her logic. However, the other part of her was happy to return the flirting, curious as to what might come of it if she took it far enough. The heroine moaned and shivered when she felt that tongue on her skin, unable to hold back.

Don't tell her your goddamn name! For fucks sake that's the dumbest thing you could possibly do! Logic screamed, unable to do anything other than think, and hope that somehow the other half would hear and listen to her orders. "Oh, I'm Mila Weber! Not even Super Sleuth over there would know that one." Well, now logic wished it could strangle Insectra AND the other half of her brain for actually doing something that insanely stupid. Was she really not smart enough to even come up with a simple lie? Of course not, all her training and learning had been oriented in her logical half, leaving the other side far less powerful and well put together. "Nnnnghhh... Anything else you wanna know? I never really... Aaaahhh... get to talk about anything." If she got out of this mess, Logic decided she'd take up a damn painting class or something just so the other side wouldn't be able to completely betray her like this.

Crusher was starting to get really confused, Rachael didn't have a sister, Ranael did... But she was, Ranael? Or, they both were Ranael? They were both parts of Ranael. She was the strength, the body, while the symbiote in her was the brains. That made some sense to her, after all, she was used to being the strong muscle while something else would just guide her, be the brains for her. She used to follow orders blindly anyway, all that changed was where exactly the orders were coming from. Though, this whole Ranael thing was still really confusing her... but... that was fine. Her job wasn't to think, so she just relaxed and let the other part of her fix things up so that the whole Ranael thing would actually work. Rachael stopped trying to think, she was the body, and from there she gave up the job of thinking, making decisions, and running the brain to the symbiote, that should make things much easier.

Mila... Mila... Minariel? Her logical side continued its rebellion, trying desperately to block out or ignore the information that was being provided to it. The side piloting everything, however, eagerly welcomed the gentle encouragement, feeling more confident in listening to Insectra when she was given nice encouraging commands. Her emotional, creative side responded really well to positive reinforcement, the encouragement causing her to smile dreamily as she listened to the really nice words.

"Evil? Was all that boring stuff that stopped me really evil? Huh... I guess... Oooh yeeesss... I guess if it kept me from feeling THIS then it can't have been good..." And that was the extent of 'logic' that Minariel could go to at this point. "Mmmmm. Thank you." She responded, watching Ranael and Anariel intently, licking her lips a bit as the sexual display made her even more eager to pleasure herself. Her hand followed Insectra's guidance, her body suddenly jerking a little in surprise from the surge of ecstasy that teasing the nice symbiote FOR FUCKS SAKE IT'S A PARASITE YOU DOLT! provided her. Knowing that, her fingers would push in deeper to start gently petting the nice creature, incredibly grateful that she had a way to send those extremely pleasurable sensations through her already heated body. "Is that what... was put in me? OOOOHHHH... That's great! This slithery thing must be really nice..." If it gave her that feeling whenever she pet it, then she'd never want it to leave her. "That felt too great to ever let go."

"I was... enslaved? Is that why talking feels so new to me?" Minariel did know that she reported to the most powerful heroines of the society, her logical side would use that information to remind herself that she had to resist, her creative side instead took that information as reason to feel even happier, as she was important to Insectra! "Yes I want to feel good! Would it be even better than everything feels right now?" Was that even possible? Would she be able to feel even better than how she did right now? Insectra hadn't steered her wrong yet, so when the nice lady guided her to her knees, what else would she do besides sink to her knees happily. "Oh wow! You look really dominant from down here!" Quickdraw observed while looking up from her kneeling position, appreciating the beauty of the nice woman from an entirely new angle. "So how am I supposed to help the bonding along?" If any telepath was still listening in on her, they might actually hear a few thuds as though the logical side was banging its own head against a wall out of annoyance. "Sure... I'm already feeling nice, so tasting something nice would be great too!" Her eyes almost immediately focused in on that inhuman, purple sex, almost begging for her to lick and taste it. Minariel licked her lips absentmindedly as her eyes remained locked to those lips. "If I... If I help I get to taste, right? How can I help then? I... Mnnnn... Looks so good..." If getting that taste just meant changing some minor stuff about the boring other part of her, then it was a no brainer to help change it. That way she could get that taste and sate her lust and her curiosity.

Anariel, for her part, nodded at Insectra's reminder, leaning in to whisper to her newfound sister. "That's it, Little Sister... It's all okay, just give in to all of it. Our job is to serve, you must always obey those above you, your betters, your Mistresses. You are a slave, an obedient and wonderful slave, just as I am. You must be made better, purified, filled with obedience, subservience, and pleasure. THAT is what we are meant for, that is what we need to do. Obey, and receive pleasure for it. You are beneath the wonderful angels that have enslaved us, their loving dominance and control allow us to be truly and honestly happy. Just quiet your disobedience, open your mind to their loving guidance, and in return give them nothing but pure and loving obedience to their divine, holy, splendid power." She would continue whispering things like that, picking up speed in pleasuring as she spoke, but stopping if Ranael didn't return that pleasure. Soon the two of them would be constantly stroking and rubbing each other, while Anariel still pushed those ideas of subservience and obedience into Ranael's pliable mind, opening her up to the life without sin, and acceptance of the true authority that ruled over all of them.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm a great complimentor.. like.. you're so cute, you'd make for a great breeder.. or cuddleslut. Any preferances?" Insectra enthused uninhibitedly. "As for not being into insects.. awww, sorry, gotta adjust that one, you see, my methods are the hardest to detect.. buuut you'll see that soon enough.

Awww.. see, I had a hunchie this would work well, but sounds like someone really neglected their creative side. hmnn anything else I wanna know.. oh, sooo if you're not really into insects, what are you into?"
Insectra grinned, lewdly.

Rachael.. Ranaels mind felt rewarding, lustful tinglings the more it found itself agreeing with the symbiotes influence, a lustful wiggling deep within her body from the insecoid creature, encouraging her to listen on and just go along. Another thing that would change would that now, also the one calling the shots could more directly and lustfully reward her.

"Glad you agree, see, we are so in snych.. you wouldn't want to argue and disagree a lots, thats much more effort than agreeing.. and we got.. more fun things to invest effort into, don't we?" Insectra cooed, her tongue slithering over and exploring every last bit of Minas body unashamedly. "Oh it is nice. It wants to make you follow your true nature, a happy, horny, obediant animal helping me and the crew bring order to your chaotic world. Oh and trust me. if you help me along.. I'm gonna make you feel things you hadn't quite imagined yet.." Insectra cooed, her tongue slithering up the heroines buttocks, licking slowly between them, pushing warm and wetly at her backdoor whilest she played with the parasite within her.

"It's simple." Insectra stepped within the view of the heroines making out, presenting her own sex, while, amazingly with her long, dark tongue, still both talking and taking Minariel. "You've been locked away for waaay too long, so, want to get back at your logic side by helping me tell it how good this feels? How good obediance and submission feels?" Insectra suggested.

"Alright, seems you are ready to help me out! Good girl. All you need to do is.. whilest you taste something really yummy.. go ahead, I let you, I'll need you to.. change a few informations of your mind. Help me.. convince a little. For starters, how about you tell the logical side that you, all of you, belong to me and should let me make the decisions." Insectra cooed. "You don't want to do bad things, but as long as you get to make all these choices, no matter how logical you think you are, you'll end up doing something wrong.. even the logical part would have to admit that they clearly underestimated me.. soo. how not to make any wrong, bad, evil decisions? Just let someone else decide for you.. thats me.. or the nice thing within you, the one that makes you feel soo good." Insectra encouraged and nodded lustfully, encouragingly, over to Anariel. "She's a natural. You are all going to be good slaves, lesser angels under our thrall, as it should be. I apologize for not being able to.. perfect your forms just yet, we need the stealthy approach, for now. Sometimes you got to force people to be happy you see." Insectra cooed, her tongue slowly pushing deeper into Minariel. Meanwhile, the insectoid eel within her pulsated heat and pleasure when touched and attended to.. when served.

Whilest Anariel whispered to Ranael, the symbiote eagerly and gladly slithered into place, estabilishing itself as the first instance of a superior mind above Ranael.. of course, not as important as Insectra and the others, but still, more important than her, part of her angelic self, her subservient nature, something that needed to be listened to and obeyed without question.

"Hmnn.. I think you two are about ready." Insectra grinned, extending a hand.. Ranael felt an immediate, slightly lustful, commanding tug. Anariel felt no such thing, but her brainwashed mind wouldn't want to disobey the angels gesturing. "Come here.. kneel before me and present yourselfs. I want you to help your new sister, Minariel. I want to restore her resistant mind fully, only so you both get to enjoy the pleasures of making her break and serve." Insectra opened her wings, inviting the other two in. "Here. Kneel by her sides, yes, a hand on each breast, tease her, tell her the truths of your proper existance. Ranael, if your host isn't sure what to say, just let your insect-mind do the talking to her. You might find it nice.. just relaxing, being host-mind, not having to bother with thinking and just enjoying the fun of a good lewd time or beat-down." Insectra cooed, slightly spreading her sex and pulling Minariel closer to attend to her, tasting the unearthly ambrosia of the insectoids sex.

"Minariel, you too have a little present from me that can do all the thinking not just with you, but for you. You just feed it informations, and let it make the decisions. You just need to stop struggling against it, host and nurture it with your body and mind and it'll become a loving companion that'll let you feel good and never alone." Insectra extended her hands and, if both angels had complied with her, patted their heads and gently brushes through their hair. Anariel would be reminded of how V. had patted her, whilest Ranael felt waves of contentment from her symbiote at the queens touch. "Hey.. boring nasty half of Quickdraws mind, you still hanging on? Don't worry, this is all foreplay, pff.. thinking you are smarter than me.. I'll make your useful mind all mine, then turn you into more of a slave than either of these two could fathom!" Insectra insisted, then her lips curled into a lustful grin..

"Look at what your lustful, creative side did to you, what situation it got you in.. What if I could give you a chance at revenge." Insectras tongue withdrew from Minas bottom, only to lick up to her right temple as she cooed down. "Don't you think its time that dumb slut payed for what she did to you? You are so smart, and logical and THAT much stronger than that talkative bitch. You are becoming my slave in a good part all because of her.. but don't worry.. though logically, there is no way you can get out of this, I will be fair to you.. I am a fair mistress after all, so how about we turn the situation around and give you a chance to help show your creative side whats for." And with a sudden snip and a wiggle in Quickdraws head, Insectra reversed the controls.. now, Minariels logical side was back in control, and more completely so than ever. Infact, she was so perfectly in control, she likely lacked the creativity to think up a way out of the challenge Insectra had just posed her, even if her emotions were dampened now.

Insectra meanwhile grinned down, confidently. Whilest she wasn't V and didn't even know the definition of 'Divide and conquer' she had enough intuitive lewd ideas to make up for it.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Minariel blushed from more than just arousal as Insectra continued giving her more compliments, not used to such high praise, and definitely not used to being able to express how grateful she felt. "Oooh... Thank you! Both of those sound really fun... Which should I... Breeder sounds more interesting at least!" She responded with just as little inhibition, having a little trouble choosing between two really enjoyable sounding ideas. "It's fine. I'll like insects if I'm supposed to, at least, as long as you can change me a little." Insectra was definitely helping her opinion on insects right now though, her arousal and pleasure clearly telling the woman that Minariel was enjoying these kinds of bugs.

"Yeah... it's all just so boring, all the logic without much thought for what might be actually fun." And after years of neglect, it seems her creativity was willing to help the person that offered that fun, not to mention that same person was the one that finally let creativity get control. "Heh... I doubt logic even knows this, but I'm into being filled in every end, especially if it's done with tentacles... Oh, and we're way more into women, and despite everything we're actually pretty submissive in bed once you get us there. It's just hard to get us there, or more accurately, get logic along for the ride." It was as though creativity was handing over weaponry on a silver platter for Insectra, which only enraged logic further, to the point where her logical side didn't even analyze her fetish for tentacles she had never really noticed she had.

Ranael moaned and shivered from the lustful tinglings, that small bit of reinforcement helping to mold her thoughts into line with what her symbiote wanted. That reward would immediately make her more eager to listen and go along with whatever it wanted, chasing more pleasure and lust, embracing the symbiote in her and Anariel's words. Her moans grew louder and her hand began to gently stroke Anariel's cock, wanting to give her pleasure in return for helping her so much.

Minariel, for her part, could find no fault with the simple explanations that Insectra offered, especially not when she was far more focused on enjoying the pleasure that she was receiving. "Mmmmmm... Oh yeah... No point in arguing when I can focus towards... Oooooohhh... all of this..." Her eyes slipped shut for a moment and she shivered as she felt that tongue sliding over her naked body, nipples hardening a little more just from the sensation of it on her skin. "Nnnngghhh... That sounds really nice... Obedient and horny, helping to bring order... AH... Ooh that sounds so good..." And feeling that tongue moving towards her backdoor only helped that line of thinking along, causing her to moan some more and slightly spread her legs, inviting that nice tongue further in if it so wished. Plus it made it even easier for her to play with the parasite within her, allowing her to keep pushing her fingers in deep.

Her mouth watered when she saw Insectra's sex in the same view as the erotic display that Anariel and Ranael were giving her. She seemed almost transfixed by her delicious looking slit, along with that long tongue that looked like it could be used in so many enjoyable ways... With her fun loving side in charge, there was little that Minariel would disagree with right now, too focused on all the potential pleasure to be able to resist anything. "Yeah... get back at logic... show how good obedience is... how good everything is..." She slowly nodded her head in agreement, thoughts still running through her mind of how much she wanted a taste, along with the new desire to show logic how good this all was.

Once permission was given for her to get a taste, Minariel wouldn't hesitate for even a moment, diving in with her eager tongue, lapping at that enticing pussy as though she were a dehydrated woman seeking water. Her tongue pushed in, savoring every delicious inch, and moved with such focus, proving that she had more than her fair share of experience at eating out. And just as Insectra ordered, the moment she experienced that delicious taste her creative mind began purposely and intentionally thinking towards the logical half, thinking that Minariel, Mila, Quickdraw, no matter what names were given, she belonged to Insectra. And despite attempts, it was difficult for the logical side to block out what were essentially her own thoughts. While she could fight back and resist, she couldn't just ignore them like she might have tried against Insectra. While the creative side wasn't particularly good with the logic ideas, it was able to broadcast the very smart sounding logic that Insectra was using towards the logic half of her brain. And while that half would try to pick apart that logic completely, a small bit of it did make sense, though it was not without flaws... "Mnnnggg... Yeah... sometimes people do things that stop them from being happy... If you can help force them to be happy then that's a good thing to do..." She took a quick break just to voice her own agreement to that line of logic, but otherwise returned to pleasuring Insectra while keeping an eye on Anariel, actually using her power to zoom in on the lustful display she was performing, seeing if she could learn anything about how good Anariel seemed to be at this whole 'obedience and submission' thing.

Feeling that tongue pushing deeper made her body stiffen for a quick moment before shuddering once again in pleasure, unable to resist the new and ecstasy charged sensations the tongue gave her. Plus, feeling the insectoid symbiote in her pulse with lust and pleasure encouraged her further. She'd push her fingers in further, gently stroking and petting that eel, serving it in the only way she could, attending to it as best she could to show that she did indeed care for it. Especially with the pure pleasure she felt from doing so, she was eager to serve the wonderful creature inside her, being incredibly careful not to hurt it as she slid her fingers in to stroke it with a level of reverence that she rarely used for anything.

Ranael let her elder sister's words fill her mind, soaking in and helping her realize how important it was to obey a far superior mind to her own. Just as the symbiote eagerly and gladly took that spot, she eagerly and gladly invited it into that spot, above her own mind and thoughts so that she had something to obey no matter where she was.Yes, it was not above the angels that had put this power there in the first place, but this symbiote was an angelic part of her, a subservient part of her, a superior and obedient part of her. It needed to be obeyed without hesitation, without question, and she finally understood that now thanks to Anariel's help. With those thoughts, she gave free reign of her mind to the symbiote, letting it completely take control of her body and mind, allowing herself to merely experience what happened to her body and provide information to that symbiote when needed.

Once Insectra extended her hand, Ranael wouldn't resist the commanding tug, her inner self moaning at the feeling as she moved obediently towards her Mistress. Meanwhile, Anariel understood the importance of avoiding all sin, and disobedience to a true angel was a sin of the highest caliber, so she herself followed along. And both of them knelt down before Insectra, looking up to her with pure devotion, obedience, and awe in their eyes. They presented their bodies towards her, Ranael doing what felt natural while Anariel wished to show the extent of her utter obedience. Anariel happily reached out to squeeze and caress her former boss' right breast, leaning in to whisper into her ear. "Oh Minariel... It's so wonderful to just obey, letting the wonderful feelings of submission flow through you. It gives you such a sense of... purpose... to obey and follow. There is no confusion, everything makes so much sense because obedience, subservience, pleasure, are all our natural state of being. We as a species have strayed so far from that which is natural, but once you embrace it, once you accept your Mistress' dominance, everything feels so... right." And Minariel's creative side lapped it up eagerly, in fact, because it came from someone that both her logical and creative side trusted so much, just a little of it managed to slip through to her logical side as well.

Ranael had trouble finding the words herself, but the solution was so very simple, she just let her insect-mind speak. She faded into the background as a nice and obedient host-mind, not thinking of a single thing as she just let herself experience it all without any bit of thought. So her insect-mind took over, commanding her body as she remained a happy and obedient host-mind. Though before she started to speak, Minariel's eyes went wide with surprise and pleasure as she was pulled in even close to taste the heavenly nectar of Insectra's flower, lapping it up with renewed vigor as Ranael's words filled her ear. "Minariel... This host could not even describe how much it loved this sensation... Just accept it, allow it to take over as I have, and open yourself to truly experiencing pleasure and a clear conscience. There is never a fear of doing wrong, there is never a worry of what you are doing, because you are not doing it, you are merely experiencing it. Ranael is experiencing pure and wonderful pleasure, which is all we wish to provide for both of you. You do not have to think, you do not have to be in control, you do not have to make decisions, we can do that for you. All you have to do is allow it, enjoy it, and obey." The both of them would continue whispering into Minariel's ears, keeping her from thinking about anything other than pleasure and obedience.

Her creative side was clearly completely on board with the idea of loving, nurturing, hosting, and obeying a nice companion nestled within her. That half of her had stopped struggling completely, even embracing it, but the logical side had barely given any ground, fighting defiantly with every bit of power it could to block out and resist everything that was going through it. Anariel's mind flashed back to how Mistress V would pet her, causing her to sigh contently, rub into the petting a bit, and her shaft would throb a little bit with the pleasant memories of devotion and submission. Ranael sighed contently as well, her host-mind greatly enjoying its decision to give control to the symbiote, as now she got to experience this wonderful contentment, this nice warm feeling, and she didn't actually have to do anything, all she really had to do was give up control, which was actually her just letting herself do less for that wonderful experience. I AM SMARTER THAN YOU GOD DAMN IT! IF IT WEREN'T FOR THIS MORONIC INSIPID LITTLE SLUT OF A 'CREATIVE' HALF I'D STILL BE RESISTING! Logic screamed into what was essentially nothingness. Early into this, logic had determined that anger was a good emotion to resist pleasure and contentment, though it didn't realize it was going to lose control of the body, and as such didn't expect its own anger to grow out of control IN her logical half.

And it seemed Insectra had found an absolutely brilliant line of logic to go down against Minariel's logical half. Already she was blaming her creative side for this failure, and Insectra was stoking that rage perfectly. But then control was suddenly returned to her... without the creative side at all. Her emotions were slightly reigned in now, but there was no creativity to come up with anything to do OTHER than attempt the last thing her logical half had decided to do, and that was revenge against her other half. "Need... need to... teach the creative half a lesson..." She agreed, her voice even calmer and more collected than usual, yet now directed exactly where Insectra had wanted it to be...

Except... something different happened. Minariel's... no... Mila's right hand began jerking around a little, before suddenly reaching as hard as it could towards where she had stripped down. If Insectra looked, it seemed as though her right arm was reaching for her guns. Yet, her face and the rest of her body didn't react in the slightest, as though they were unaware of this development entirely. It was almost as if her logical mind was fragmented WITHIN itself... and the fragmented half had found a perfect rationalization for what it was doing. It was a solution that prevented Insectra from using her as a tool against the Society, and STILL got revenge against the creative half. Her fragmented half had decided the most logical action was to shoot herself in the head, which would in turn put the society into the highest level of alert, and kill the creative half of her brain. However, with control of only one arm, it would be child's play for Insectra to stop that from happening, she just needed to grab the arm or have Minariel paralyzed again. All it really was was a last ditch bit of resistance, one last attempt at defiance, the final grasp at hope for a heroine that considered duty above all else...