What's new

Citadel Of Corruption (SIGN-UPS)

Reputation score
Re: Citadel Of Corruption (SIGN-UPS)

Nice pic Miachan!!! Also this game is going great, thanks Siphon for running this!!!!!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cykia Noronse. Stats: 0/500 XP, 0/500 KP

Strength: 30
Dexterity: 25
Vitality: 35
Energy: 35
Intelligence: 35

HP/HP: 105/105
Stamina/Stamina: 105/105

Pict:

This good?

Last edited:

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Siphon, this has been lots of fun. X3 What was this about Rule also being around to do modly things? :D

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Right now I'm only here in the case that Siphon is gone for a longer period of time.
On that topic, Siphon - could you make me a chart with the required rolls? Beats going through text.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll work on that later on for anything that requires it Rule. Chart maybe not, but more of a text based line in a row.

IE:

Enemy+Enemy Attack Name - Roll needed to be successful.

For some things a chart won't work, but I'll try to condense it as much as possible. Expect it to take a day or so at least with my schedule.

Also, special thanks to wallpaper for actually waking me up to realize that V 2 SHOULD include the ability to attack your opponent with bare hands while grappled. I may also include the ability to use any weapons you have on them for that, as well as a "disarm" roll for the enemy to remove weapons from your person during assaults.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Being able to use something like a bat or a staff (or the longer handle of, say, an axe or a hammer?) held crosswise against the chest might be a useful way to lever an attacker off of a character, too. Do enemies have weapons or tools of pleasure to use against characters?

Can characters use pleasure to their own advantage against some enemies? "hmm, this polished axe-handle would fit really good right up there -- now see how it feels, huh?!" XDD

I'm enjoying this game. XD I would offer to help more but I know that I'd not be reliable, given how much is on my plate. Still, it's fun to read through the rolls to see what happens. 83 Yay mechanics~

eta:

((Hadn't considered the possibility of that actually. I'd say no you can't dual wield since they would really require two hands to swing for any effective damage with. And no, all melee weapons are a standard x2 damage. I should probably make it so that you can't find more than one melee weapon in the game since they can't break in this version. Noted. IMO an axe swings faster than a hammer would, so I personally would take the axe, but that's just me.))
Personally, I like the idea of being able to switch out weapons -- maybe one fits a character's personality or style better, even if it deals the same blows. >.> How about leaving the option to find more than one available, but state in the options 'must take one or the other if not leaving both'?

Last edited:

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry to double post, just wondering: has anyone else yet escaped two captors and managed to kill 'em both? XD What are Lumi's chances of getting free, let alone finishing one off? (I would love to try to level up for the heck of it, but I'm guessing that she should start in a room that only has one monster at a time!)

Also, will there ever be items/whathaveyou to lower corruption, or will the second half of the game allow the amount of corruption a girl gains to be higher? :eek: Looking at some of the current characters, it seems like some of them are likely to get culled out before they ever reach the city!

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hrm...That does seem to be a bit of a valid point...

If memory serves, though...I'm pretty sure that Siphon was talking about having each KL require double the previous amount. Of course, I could have gotten a little confused on that point.

Also, did we ever decide on how many levels, Siphon?

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

It looks like it's an even 500 corruption per level, and 6 levels before the character gets culled. XD Which I guess is okay, though does that mean we as players are also ejected from making a new character? "TOO MUCH SEX FOR YOU! INSERT 25 CENTS TO CONTINUE OR GTFO!"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Six levels of corruption, each twice the amount of the previous. It requires 16000 KP to make it to level 6.

There is no item to lower it, though it's an idea to tinker with in a Version 2.

As for the odds of you taking out both enemies.... Well... you'd be the first to try there. Escaping has been done twice I believe. Killing them, not tried yet.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As for the second question (Which Siphon didn't see)

If the character maxes out the "K Meter", then it's either roll up a new character, or be done playing.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

o.o I'm just wondering.... it seems like the rate of orgasm is quite high/fast for reality's sake. Would there be a possibility of making a system where an orgasm-success results in raising 1/X, where when X is reached, orgasm occurs, instead of each success = X? I'm not sure how much that would throw the rest of your system, but I can't see every woman who so much as has a cock brush her labia go into throws of ecstasy, is all!

Maybe you could continue to include impregnation-rolls for every orgasm-success, even if the woman hasn't yet reached orgasm herself? ^^; I'm sure that impregnation can still happen even if a woman doesn't reach her peak!

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm going for a mix of simplicity here really.

Keep in mind too these are demonic servants touching you, and for this it's operates under the assumption/theory that demon rape can be... quite pleasurable even when your resisting.

Maybe something can be worked out, not sure, and to be honest, I didn't understand one bit of that 1/X thing at all, hence the reason why I went with this system. If the GM can't understand a system that's to be used, how can he be sure it's working or that he's implementing it properly?

It may also help if I take a bit of a break and rest, been at this most of the day non stop, and I have made a few math mistakes that I've had to go back and correct after that I only picked up when updating.

I may update more tonight, but for at least the next little while I am going to go relax, and if I fall asleep so be it, but not likely.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Aw, sorry to upset you! Go and rest, I hope it helps to clear the brain a little!

X3 I hadn't taken into account that demon-sex was different from the norm aside from the monsters looking wildly different from humans; I'll keep that in mind! Thanks for the clarification.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That's okay, have a nice nap.

I'm thinking the 1/X thing wallpaper is talking about is implementing a counter. The X would be the number of successes needed to make a character orgasm, and the top number increments whenever a creature or trap gets a success. They would gain successes in the same way creatures currently cause orgasm.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, that exactly. Thanks for clearing up what I meant more concisely, Tassadar!

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

If I'm gonna be nosy and offer unsolicited advice when I view something negative, it's only fair that I be nosy and offer unsolicited advice when I view something positive.

I think the changes you've made to the stamina/orgasm system are working much better. Players are no longer so vulnerable to being orgasmed into unconsciousness, as it takes so many more tries to knock out a player. Yet each individual orgasm is just as "dangerous" as before. I'd be surprised if pregnancy would have been a factor in the earlier rules, but now it's something the players need to worry about. Good work.

As to melee attacking whilst grappled, I would suggest that yes, it's possible, but with a couple penalties - the player gets a minus for being semi-pinned down, and a further minus for resisting whatever the monster does to her that turn (sex). Obviously she only escapes grapple/penetration if she kills the monster with the melee attack. Like you said, something for version 2.

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

Sera Stats: 0/500 XP, 0/500 KP

Picture:

Strength: 20
Dexterity: 20
Vitality: 30
Energy: 30
Intelligence: 50

HP/HP: 90/90
Stamina/Stamina: 90/90

Last edited:
OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Character Entered.

I WILL be updating these later on, but it will be sporadic at times. I've got a fairly nasty head cold that is taking a lot out of me, so until that is better that it isn't sapping my energy I will be updating at a less frequent rate. Heading to the doctor fairly soon to get something for it, when I get back I will update some.