What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(1.5 released)

After applying the patch ?
If yes, only one solution : delete all your save.

The patch is made for version 2.2d. The dev made change between version 2.1 and 2.2 that made save incompatible between the version. If the game detect and old save when entering the save / load menu it crash.

Really bothersome thing, but no other way.
Yep that did solve it.
Dont really mind starting the game over.
I was playing with a bad machine translation so actually playing with a good translation now feels like a whole new game.

Thnx for the help

SilverPhoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quick question, I'm trying to progress Crane's route, where he gets poisoned on the 5th floor. I'm not crashing, but when Daniel leads them to the house the screen turns black and I can't progress(note: I don't see Daniel's sprite and Crane's sprite disappears when he gets knocked back). I can open the menu and save/load etc, but the scene seems stuck. Is this fixable, or am I SOL? Normally I switch saves around between games to fix bugs, but obviously it doesn't work for this one.
Same here. Tried to use the original Japanese 2.2d without the monkey trans in hopes of this being a bug created by the translation but the saves don t work :(

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hii a question is the demon necklace on the floor 8 bugged? It has no name but it has a number on my inventory with no name.

MAXGAMER

Lurker
Reputation score
I have the Ver2.2d English, but for some reason the game crashes right at the start... all I hear is 3 seconds of the music then this window opens

パラレルファンタジーIF +Ver2.2d
---------------------------
解決できない例外 RGSSError が発生したため、処理を継続できませんでした。
お手数をおかけして申し訳ありません。

詳細情報:
failed to create bitmap
** backtrace:
( Game_Interpreter ):1409:in `eval'( Cache ):106:in `new'( Cache ):106:in `normal_bitmap'( Cache ):91:in `load_bitmap'( Cache ):57:in `picture'( 睡工房:おまけ ):94:in `block in pre_load'( 睡工房:おまけ ):93:in `each'( 睡工房:おまけ ):93:in `pre_load'(eval):1:in `command_355'( Game_Interpreter ):1409:in `eval'( Game_Interpreter ):1409:in `command_355'( マルチメッセージスクリプト ):5006:in `execute_command'( マルチメッセージスクリプト ):4957:in `run'( Game_Interpreter ):59:in `block in create_fiber'
OK

The sys locale is already in Japanese btw.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I have the Ver2.2d English, but for some reason the game crashes right at the start... all I hear is 3 seconds of the music then this window opens

パラレルファンタジーIF +Ver2.2d
解決できない例外 RGSSError が発生したため、処理を継続できませんでした。
お手数をおかけして申し訳ありません。

詳細情報:
failed to create bitmap
** backtrace:
( Game_Interpreter ):1409:in `eval'( Cache ):106:in `new'( Cache ):106:in `normal_bitmap'( Cache ):91:in `load_bitmap'( Cache ):57:in `picture'( 睡工房:おまけ ):94:in `block in pre_load'( 睡工房:おまけ ):93:in `each'( 睡工房:おまけ ):93:in `pre_load'(eval):1:in `command_355'( Game_Interpreter ):1409:in `eval'( Game_Interpreter ):1409:in `command_355'( マルチメッセージスクリプト ):5006:in `execute_command'( マルチメッセージスクリプト ):4957:in `run'( Game_Interpreter ):59:in `block in create_fiber'
OK

The sys locale is already in Japanese btw.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
delete old (jap) save files

ments

Reputation score
I don't have any save files.
well jugging by error, something is blocking your rgss file from uncompresing files - try to disable antivirus, try to change folder name, try to uncompress rgss file with "all decipher" - move files from extracted directory to main folder and remove (back up before) rgss file -see if any of those helps

MAXGAMER

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay, I don't know if anyone else had this error, but here is what I did to fix it..

First I had to make sure I could see all the hidden files.

After starting the game I discover I didn't had the correct dll that is the TRGSSX.dll after I got this one I had a new error.

パラレルファンタジーIF +Ver2.2d
解決できない例外 Errno::ENOENT が発生したため、処理を継続できませんでした。
お手数をおかけして申し訳ありません。

詳細情報:
No such file or directory - Graphics/Pictures/a0胴体マント
** backtrace:
OK

So I noticed the "No such file or directory - Graphics/Pictures/a0胴体マント" and I went there, since I had the hidden files showing up, there was a hidden folder named ".unwanted" with the "a0胴体マント" image, I restored the image to the Pictures folder and now the game works fine.

Thanks for those who gave me suggestions on how to fix it.

Icon38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the link of the eng translation patch is dead or I missed something ?

ments

Reputation score
Okay, I don't know if anyone else had this error, but here is what I did to fix it..

First I had to make sure I could see all the hidden files.

After starting the game I discover I didn't had the correct dll that is the TRGSSX.dll after I got this one I had a new error.

パラレルファンタジーIF +Ver2.2d
解決できない例外 Errno::ENOENT が発生したため、処理を継続できませんでした。
お手数をおかけして申し訳ありません。

詳細情報:
No such file or directory - Graphics/Pictures/a0胴体マント
** backtrace:
OK

So I noticed the "No such file or directory - Graphics/Pictures/a0胴体マント" and I went there, since I had the hidden files showing up, there was a hidden folder named ".unwanted" with the "a0胴体マント" image, I restored the image to the Pictures folder and now the game works fine.

Thanks for those who gave me suggestions on how to fix it.
nope - the fault is in your antivirus - when you opened the game, it readed scripsts an deleted your dll, i bet you use AVG.
hidden files are made for those who don't know better - it dont afect your pc if you dont mess with them

phoenyxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
GUYS I JUST DISCOVERED THE GAME BUT IM STUCK HOW U GET aTI PREGNANT MINE IS 500 LIBIDO OR MORE BUT I CANT GET EHR PREGNANT I LOST DOZENS OF FIGHTS AND NO PREGNANCY HELP PLS I BEG U

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I managed to get a 2.2d version of this game with English, but the translation is atrocious.
Is there a different translation for this game?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, fan translation are not best writer level but the version I played was of correct English. So either you have a very high standard or it's not the version that was shared here.

Could you confirm (or the opposite) that you got the version shared here by the translator of this forum ? If not, someone might re upload it. But if it's the one, then I doubt you'll find another one unless you do it yourself.

phoenyxz : First thing : don't use caps. I mean, that don't make one willing to help you out.
As for getting pregnant the thing is to get up to 500 then sleep in your room. When you try to leave the room (through the door, not the to to the school), the pregnancy trigger will appear. You'll chose between the bad feeling she has is just feeling ill or getting pregnant.

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got mine off a torrent on AS and the English is god awful.
I'll try looking for the one shared here.
The link shared a few pages back is dead.

Bryanis

Reputation score
I got mine off a torrent on AS and the English is god awful.
I'll try looking for the one shared here.
The link shared a few pages back is dead.
Don't have anymore the patch itself, I uploaded the data folder. Hope it didn't require the graphic folder too.
And that was the modified version of the translation.

So make sure to keep a backup of the original files.

and to unlock
!blBJgVBCOLDgpBwgLDR5pheeYii2tlNyAWJAdUiDgmg

Ooblex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Quick PSA - as far as I can tell, every single link to the game in this thread is dead.

phoenyxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i fugred the the stuff for getting ati pregnant im having problems with Lana route
i cant go out of town with her
i have being doing dungeon is only stuff i can do with her i haver over thousand libido and more than 500 for the pregnancy points but i cant procede lana route and i have gotten all stuff from VP i have sex with sutdents in the lowest basement of shcool and cant go further with lana??? any help

Bryanis

Reputation score
To proceed with a character route you need to level up your friendship with them.
In short, do a lot of grinding with Lana in your party.
After that, you'll have some quest with them.

You can only get out of town with the others (Lana / Crane) for the quest in question.

After that you can get out with them whenever you wan after beating the game (but you won't have access to the special game over scene with them outside of town - they only trigger during the corresponding quest)

Status
Not open for further replies.