What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(1.5 released)

How do you go to the beach with Klein? I'm trying to get the NTR route to advance, and made the Bikini, but nothing has come up .
Story-wise, I'm at the point where the Headmistress goes MIA and can proceed with the Vice-Principal's events since he already called Ati.

I've included the save I'm using too. Please help :)

Attachments

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you go to the beach with Klein? I'm trying to get the NTR route to advance, and made the Bikini, but nothing has come up .
Story-wise, I'm at the point where the Headmistress goes MIA and can proceed with the Vice-Principal's events since he already called Ati.

I've included the save I'm using too. Please help :)
Have you tried partying with him in the tower. You gain affection by winning battles with the characters. I don't have the game on this laptop so I have no way to test your save. That is weird though since the only way to make the bikini is to have his affection high enough in the first place

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried partying with him in the tower. You gain affection by winning battles with the characters. I don't have the game on this laptop so I have no way to test your save. That is weird though since the only way to make the bikini is to have his affection high enough in the first place
Thank you so much! I did try to level up with the lad for a bit, but after it didn't seem to work, I gave up.

I decided to give it another shot, gave him the XP booster, and grinded him for another 5 mins to 25+. That seemed to have done the trick. It triggers now.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone knows what's the "DG patch" for?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone knows what's the "DG patch" for?
Are attached as "DG patch" is a patch that was created towards those who would kill during battle.
Normally so as not make a mistake because it is not required for those who can play.

Content is to cut the production of combat, to prevent the relief kill the load on the PC, is that.
When patch, combat is the default battle of VXACE.
From Ver2.2, can now also be omitted rendition of when you open the menu.

When you apply the patch, please against the version of the game data shown in the patch.
When is the version difference, it does not work properly.
It removes his special scripts for combat scenes reverting to default VX ACE battle. This lowers load on PC.

HV3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bored so I'm getting back to playing PFIF, last ver I play was I think 1.3-1.4, so just got the 2.2 floating around.

Restarting, Should I bother with the DG Patch?
is the Trans patch obsolete?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heres a really really rough partial. its missing skills and maybe a couple other things. but for the most part it should work.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bored so I'm getting back to playing PFIF, last ver I play was I think 1.3-1.4, so just got the 2.2 floating around.

It depends on your computer I suppose, non standard scripts should be more eye candy, so no need to install it if you have a decent PC.

Heres a really really rough partial. its missing skills and maybe a couple other things. but for the most part it should work.

Thanks !

HV3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a bunch for the Partial. =)

I dont remember this game being so hard, just started, Crane joined, and I'm getting beat by every mob encounter in the dungeon.
Am I doing something wrong?
I tried looking back for a walkthrough but only founds the "Routes" one. =(

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is the Trans patch obsolete?
whats a DG patch?.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey hey everybody. I was working on a Translation of this game myself. after speaking with Seipher I have added his work to my own to give you all a more complete partial translation.
my own Translation was a continuations of Daeda's 1.4 Translation. so, I took his stuff, move it over to 2.2, reworded a few things here and there, and now added Seiphers.

Completed are Skills, Items, Armor, Weapons, Current State and the Title/Nickname Room.

I hope you all enjoy :D

okay, bye bye.

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Monkeyman, im in this forum only by few days but i learn 1 thing in this and in other posts: u are a fucking Sensei man.
its like u know everything of these stuffs. really thanks for ur bold kindness :p
Haha, thanks man, I know some stuff about some games cause I end up taking them apart but I really only follow the popular stuff.

Does this run a little choppy for anyone else?
Yeah, it runs like ass for me. Still playable but the battles really slow things down, and I don't want to use the DGPatch because VXAce battles are boring.

So the extra scenes in the game, are there any plans to make them into events or were they just in there?
well he's working on 2 games now, and he's said he's bored of the PF series.
So unfortunately I think that's this game done. Knowing him we PROBABLY will get a + version, but it won't be until at least one of those two games are out.

Nerenco

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey hey everybody. I was working on a Translation of this game myself. after speaking with Seipher I have added his work to my own to give you all a more complete partial translation.
my own Translation was a continuations of Daeda's 1.4 Translation. so, I took his stuff, move it over to 2.2, reworded a few things here and there, and now added Seiphers.

Completed are Skills, Items, Armor, Weapons, Current State and the Title/Nickname Room.

I hope you all enjoy :D

okay, bye bye.
Thank you so much! I've been waiting for something like this for a long while.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well he's working on 2 games now, and he's said he's bored of the PF series.
So unfortunately I think that's this game done. Knowing him we PROBABLY will get a + version, but it won't be until at least one of those two games are out.
Funny part is that the title is PFIF+ 2.2 so I'm gonna guess its gonna be PFIF++?

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is there a complete walkthough of this?.. guide for h-scenes

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Funny part is that the title is PFIF+ 2.2 so I'm gonna guess its gonna be PFIF++?
I hope not, whenever you name anything ++, you open yourself up to memory leaks and dereference errors.

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any ideas where I'm supposed to take lana for the second 'trigger'
I took her to the store with the hammer and there was another girl there. But now I'm completely clueless. If I already slept does that mean I lost the chance to trigger the Lana/ntr ending?

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hope not, whenever you name anything ++, you open yourself up to memory leaks and dereference errors.
Yeah b/c I would feel odd for opening a file with the name ++ in it

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Maybe it will be Parallel Fantasy IF EX

Status
Not open for further replies.