What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(1.5 released)

Your statement is confusing. Do you dislike the Parallel Fantasy series or this particular game, PF IF?

I'm not a particular fan of Ati, particularly in this game. Can't put my finger on it. But I am a bit pissed that there were not more scenes for Lana. There were many more for secondary character in PF0.

Which brings me to my concern for "F4 - Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist". I hope he utilizes the secondary characters more for scenes. Tifa has been done and done and re-done.

--------------------------------------------------

On another note: version 1.7 is out.
tbh: the setting with the one tower that you had to climb, that just had different tilesets for regions and apart from them nothing different (every monster had the same in battle "sex"(mostly groping)) Almost no events, besides the traps that keeps stacking on the same scene... The H Routes he later added were good, but the gameplay itself?

Almost as boring as Enokifus new game, where you are in one city, have to talk to one npc to train and another npc to battle the 8 event enemies, and that is all there is gameplay wise. You had one town you couldn't leave and it had like 7 screens (at least with day night and some houses you could enter) altogether. But at least the H-Content in both games was High Quality.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Your statement is confusing. Do you dislike the Parallel Fantasy series or this particular game, PF IF?

I'm not a particular fan of Ati, particularly in this game. Can't put my finger on it. But I am a bit pissed that there were not more scenes for Lana. There were many more for secondary character in PF0.

Which brings me to my concern for "F4 - Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist". I hope he utilizes the secondary characters more for scenes. Tifa has been done and done and re-done.
Well PF0 didn't really have secondary characters because both Ati and Sakura were there since the beginning and about good amount of cg included both of them.

I see Tifa in a lot of doujins but not too much on games and most of them aren't that good tbh due to it being short and hopes this one will be better than PFIF that involves good amount of cg on other charcters and not just Tifa (and hopefully add bit more chars like Riku and/or Terra) but this is all just my opinions.

tbh: the setting with the one tower that you had to climb, that just had different tilesets for regions and apart from them nothing different (every monster had the same in battle "sex"(mostly groping)) Almost no events, besides the traps that keeps stacking on the same scene... The H Routes he later added were good, but the gameplay itself?

Almost as boring as Enokifus new game, where you are in one city, have to talk to one npc to train and another npc to battle the 8 event enemies, and that is all there is gameplay wise. You had one town you couldn't leave and it had like 7 screens (at least with day night and some houses you could enter) altogether. But at least the H-Content in both games was High Quality.
This is true because in the first two PF games and Arms Devicer had more places to visit to get more events and you could lose and get some cg but in this one you can't get a single one from the tower until like the end of the tower, cave with the ogres or the bandit stronghold and it only gives you one or two cg in the end and the bandit hold.

Last edited:
Reputation score

I loved Ati because with the gym suit on and glasses she looks like an older Yomi from Azumanga and that gets me all sorts of diamonds.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Suke nyaa is back up for those who didn't know

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ati won't get pregnant even after I got her up to 1000 FP.

I started a new game and got her to 500 FP, no dice.

Did it change in 1.5 or something?

EDIT: Nevermind you actually do need to activate it with the book... Sorry for the waste post guys.

Last edited:

Vidayen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so anyway after much frustration I figured out why some people were not given the option to "go unconscious" in the basement . when I did it I had over 200 NTR , as well as Lana's ED flag , as it turns out I gave up , passed the event went back into the basement, had sex with students till I passed out woke up in the janitors warehouse again and got a prompt with "additional options available with student sex 5+ and NTR 100+."

so having sex with students in the dorm 5 times may be required for getting the option "before" the janitor comes to pick her up (haven't tested this yet however), having sex with the students in the basement will also qualify to get the prompt , as I just ended up going through the basement once more and got the option to pass out when I was done.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so anyway after much frustration I figured out why some people were not given the option to "go unconscious" in the basement . when I did it I had over 200 NTR , as well as Lana's ED flag , as it turns out I gave up , passed the event went back into the basement, had sex with students till I passed out woke up in the janitors warehouse again and got a prompt with "additional options available with student sex 5+ and NTR 100+."

so having sex with students in the dorm 5 times may be required for getting the option "before" the janitor comes to pick her up (haven't tested this yet however), having sex with the students in the basement will also qualify to get the prompt , as I just ended up going through the basement once more and got the option to pass out when I was done.
Good info; never noticed the "student sex 5+" in the prompt.

Question though, how many times did you visit basement before the stay awake option became available? EDIT: Nevermind, just played through janitor scenes and you are awarded "student sex" +5 when she is released.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know whats different in ver 1.8?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know whats different in ver 1.8?
Bug fixes as follows:
(5 days already reflect September) Ver1.8
Reincarnation-time, and are too also added LV99 or later experience, the character of human type LV1
This has been fixed may not be able to revert back to.
As a specification, and are adding more than 5 million value experience (internal number), you might LV does not return to the 1.
In that case, to return to the 1 and allowed to reincarnate several times.
, Circle at the time, I Fixed a bug that was reminiscence room registration flag of "whore Ⅳ" is lost.
· I Fixed a bug that sometimes undressing at failure, the icon does not appear.
To match the damage stage, the icon will continue to increase.
In future, you can check yourself by going . :p But thanks for alerting us that 1.8 is out. :D

Last edited:

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stupid question but how do you view your NTR points. Also, I got captured and put in the basement of the school, then got the 5 student scenes, then the janitor scene. Does this mean I can't get the Lana blackmail scene now? I can't seem to get the option to pass out in the basement.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stupid question but how do you view your NTR points. Also, I got captured and put in the basement of the school, then got the 5 student scenes, then the janitor scene. Does this mean I can't get the Lana blackmail scene now? I can't seem to get the option to pass out in the basement.
Once you have NTR points, they show up as part of the sexual status (last stat on second screen). You get to that by selecting fifth from bottom menu option.

You will get the rescue and blackmail sequence once you fulfill ALL the requirements. You will be awarded the 5 student sex points when you are let out of basement. Make sure you have progressed Lana's route and set her ED flag. Get your NTR points to 100. See my Routes walkthrough.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

cmiiw, but there's version 2.0 out already, anyone have the link?

Psi XCZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cmiiw, but there's version 2.0 out already, anyone have the link?
Last update version 1.9

9/8
Ver1.9に修正

Ver1.9(9月9日反映済)
・「クルーエル」1段階目進化時、魔法力が2になってしまう不具合を修正しました。
・「ティーク」2段階目進化時、外見だけ変更されステータスその他が変更されなかった
 不具合を修正しました。
google translate
Ver1.9 (9 月 9 日 reflect settled) I-Fixed a bug that was "Cruel" first stage during evolution, magic force may become 2. · "Teak" second stage during evolution, other status did not change appearance only be changed I have fixed the bug.
Where read info of version 2.0?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

his blog.

might've been a plan only...

anyway, anyone have the link for ver 1.9?

Last edited:

acdcc13433

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am searching for the 1.9 version too but no luck so far :(

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It might be a misunderstanding due to Google translate, but does their new game, "Fatal Fate- Final Fist" (F4) have an early demo out?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It might be a misunderstanding due to Google translate, but does their new game, "Fatal Fate- Final Fist" (F4) have an early demo out?
Don't think so from what I can see. Link to page?

But 2.0 is out - one bug fix.

Ver2.0
· I Fixed a bug that title has not been open each "sexual female teacher", which is open at more than 300 degrees of libido, is open at the Crane ED of "meat urinal teacher".

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Don't think so from what I can see. Link to page?

But 2.0 is out - one bug fix.
This is the link to their blog article regarding the game it even has screenshots

Reputation score

This is the link to their blog article regarding the game it even has screenshots

Oh yes! I can't get enough of collars and nipple rings!

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nothing there indicates demo is out. Just talk about what will be in game. If you go to , it lists all works released.

Status
Not open for further replies.