What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(full version&patch 1.4 released)

I recall in the original version it is the scene that will trigger the "Screwing with your fellow teacher" one but since the fellow teacher is now Daniel I do not know what it is for too.
Thompson's scene is still available but not expanded.

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here are some things I tested out while trying to trigger the BADEND:

-Lose in ever possible place I can think off (cave, forest, village mountain, bandit fortress, outside in general, forest up far north, forest across the north bridge

:: Lose in terms of having Aty and Lana in the team

:: The dungeon is the only place I'm not done but as far as I know when you die it just TP you out.

- Get raped or screw by pretty much every bang-able sprite in the game

- Do 10 days of prostitution (was hoping something might show up)

Things still planning to do:

- Try to get Lana into prostitution (Teaz said Lana's 5th event is required so it must have something to do with Lana and Aty in some fully corrupted situation)

- More prostitution for meself
This might sound very silly, but you aren't looking for the bad end that trigger when Aty gets defeated in floor 9 or 10(?) right? The part where she has to go alone and can't take anyone with her?

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This might sound very silly, but you aren't looking for the bad end that trigger when Aty gets defeated in floor 9 or 10(?) right? The part where she has to go alone and can't take anyone with her?
I never get that one (since I 1 shot the bosses) so I'm not 100% sure, but the one I'm looking for is the event crystal that said "BADEND" and nothing else. It's the only one left that I needed.

'Taez' said it requires Lana and Klein's events so I don't think it has anything to do with a boss that Aty goes solo. If I'm bored enough to redo the dungeon again I'll give it a try.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i think the game screwed me over in the ntr scene

after i get the ED flag for the kid, he appears in the dorms and wants me to take him to the dungeon, however, his sprite in B5 doesnt appear, and i'm not really sure if the reason is because i can't talk to daniel in B5, since he is standing still and doesn't respond

any help, or a save at that point if possible would be apreciated, i don't want to redo the game just to find he gets stuck again.

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

after i get the ED flag for the kid, he appears in the dorms and wants me to take him to the dungeon, however, his sprite in B5 doesnt appear, and i'm not really sure if the reason is because i can't talk to daniel in B5, since he is standing still and doesn't respond

any help, or a save at that point if possible would be apreciated, i don't want to redo the game just to find he gets stuck again.
Do you have him in the party? Try putting him in the party.

ADDITION: Daniel won't really do anything for you until you talk to Klein's sprite at B5. So you really need the B5 sprite to work out.

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You need him in your party. That was my error. Not sure if Daniel standing still means anything - you don't need to interact with his Daniel sprite manually to get event. Are you on a day where Crane doesn't appear at dungeon? If so, just sleep until he appears out front.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

You need him in your party. That was my error. Not sure if Daniel standing still means anything - you don't need to interact with his Daniel sprite manually to get event. Are you on a day where Crane doesn't appear at dungeon? If so, just sleep until he appears out front.
its not like that, i do have him in my party and his sprite doesnt appear in the dungeon fifth floor, i was wondering since daniel is stuck, maybe the scen wont activate, or i just fucked it up XD, thanks for the help nonetheless

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Something random that I found out. If you restart the game after you clear it the 4th Prostitution Scene will be resetted to not fullfilled (you need to get it again).

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

its not like that, i do have him in my party and his sprite doesnt appear in the dungeon fifth floor, i was wondering since daniel is stuck, maybe the scen wont activate, or i just fucked it up XD, thanks for the help nonetheless
Mind uploading your save? I can look over it real quick. I don't want to upload mine yet since I'm just one step from being complete.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

Mind uploading your save? I can look over it real quick. I don't want to upload mine yet since I'm just one step from being complete.
View attachment Save01.zip

that is the save, in that one, the game has not been finished yet, there is only the first vice principal scene (the dialog and kiss) affection with kid is 100+, have enuff stats to oneshot emerald weapon, both girls are virgin, etc...

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

View attachment 17917

that is the save, in that one, the game has not been finished yet, there is only the first vice principal scene (the dialog and kiss) affection with kid is 100+, have enuff stats to oneshot emerald weapon, both girls are virgin, etc...
I can't seem to figure it out too. Not yet at least, but these are what I tried:

-Increase the affection even more

-Pump to lvl 99

-Beat the game

-Going there on any day that Klein is available [I might have missed a day going to recheck this]

Something that I'm still confused is how the hell did you get the apron if you didn't even start the NTR route yet.

EDITED + SOLUTION:

I didn't even notice it (since mine was horny as **** and didn't realize yours is only at 100+) you need to be horny as **** for the NTR event to start. Get your libodo up to 500+, bring that loser with you to the 5th floor and check again and you should see him. I used your libodo enhancer to test it out so you can increase it yourself by getting her screwed the hell out of her life.

Btw, anyone who can read moonspeak can you try skimming through his website?

I used translation and found some part that seems to be talking about the BADEND but I don't know which bad end they're talking about. The author seems to mention about it being update later too although I'm not 100% sure about that.

"When I make a true · BADEND flag by advancing the insult · NTR events, BAD epilogue to the events of ↑ will be added."

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Not an expert but...
Trans would be something like when the ED flags for Lana and Clain is up, beating the boss and interacting with them will trigger an event for the bad ends or something? and that there will be an epilogue for the bad ends.

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not an expert but...
Trans would be something like when the ED flags for Lana and Clain is up, beating the boss and interacting with them will trigger an event for the bad ends or something? and that there will be an epilogue for the bad ends.
That's what I was expecting too. Although the comment sections does mention a bit about BAD END but from the looks of it none of it leads to the "BADEND"

slayn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try peeing 10 times in 2nd level dungeon instead of 3, I think it used to be 10, but someone report only needing 3. If it is 10 I should go back and change it.

I remember testing that took forever running up and down and sleeping.
Thanks, not sure if there was a lewdness requirement or/and having to do it 10 times but it finally showed up.

------------------------------------
Anyone know if there are more dungeon scenes besides the 1st floor trap and 2nd floor's pool of water?

Darkstrain

Reputation score

thanks for the help, i managed to get the scene.

i already got to the basement part, how do i trigger the rescue or the extra ntr ending?

i nail all the students in basement except one that is in a locked room.

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I might as well ask before I mess with shit, but will the translation patch for the old 1.4 work for the new 1.4? :confused:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i already got to the basement part, how do i trigger the rescue or the extra ntr ending?

y'know, it would 't hurt to check at least 5 latest page before you ask or anything, right?

I swear I already post the Underground how-to (and the other who post about ntr how-to) 4 or 5 times alone...

btw, just for reference, PF IF + starts from page 46, so you don't really have to check from the first page :p

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Look in spoiler in this post.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Look in spoiler in this post.
god, it's so detailed!! that's brilliant!!

also, just want to add, the END flag means the extra scenarios gotten by talking to Crain/Lana's sprite in front of the town after beating the last boss..

doesn't affect anything tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.