What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ CIRCLE STREAK ] Cursed Sword Riciel and the Lust God's Prison / 魔剣士リシェルと淫神の監獄 (RE145330) (RJ145330)

ConaxConax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ145330] Circle Streak - Risheru, the Cursed Sword, and the Horny Gods Prison

Are people still playing this? The puzzles can be pretty fiendish.

Devilbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ145330] Circle Streak - Risheru, the Cursed Sword, and the Horny Gods Prison

is there any kinda of partial for this thought i seen a few screen shots of translated ui an stuff somewhere?

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'll re-up, lemme dig into my H-games folder and find it. It'll prolly contain my complete save but feel free to delete it. I'll edit this post in a few moments.

EDIT: Ehh, that copy was 1.2. I remember grabbing 1.3. But apparently I didn't put it in it's proper place. Time to go HDD digging. May take a bit
EDIT2: Welp, I can't find it, and now I feel like an asshole. I'm sorry.

Late EDIT: I reuploaded it for someone, so i'll go ahead and post it here, this only version 1.2, but if someone is looking for it:

Last edited:

Eumel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone re-up this please?

meatchunk

Reputation score

Recently went looking for this and found a torrent with one seeder.
...and I'm not allowed to post links.
If you know what Mega is, though, I'm sure you can make use of this:
#!mpkFGAAZ!SzS0OBZLkLKTeT8qLVbT5uQc-jgLCuA7atqEinmDt6g
Pass is milkshake
Ignore the filename. ;)
Edit: version 1.2, btw

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a english translation for this? I just started playing, but I'm not entirely sure how to go about and beat this game.