Christmas

Copper

Lurker
Re: Christmas

Mawwage. Mawwage is what bwings us togeddah....today.

Half hour left for me and then it's Christmas! Whoo hoo! Have a happy one, one and all!

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator

So. It's an hour into Christmas. The whole world is asleep. And my entire neighborhood is lit up like the Vegas Strip. Merry Christmas, dudes and dudettes.

Keylo

Lurker

Two hours into Christmas, lit candles and lights everywhere... Merry Christmas everyone.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord

I hope than everybody have a great Christmas

Here is my present to all, I'm going to +rep the next 20 post in this threat, also + rep to Copper in substitution of Avatar, if someone post more of once dont get extra rep XD

Copper

Lurker

It's the thought that counts, Avvie!

And as my one radio station says, "Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and to all you athiests out there: have a nice day!"

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator

Merry Christmas, our tree fell down again this year. We found out it's the old iron tree stand we have, it's bent out of shape.

So right now we have two options: Buy a new tree stand, or declare falling trees to be a family tradition in the making.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator

CHRISTMAS
Dick in a box!

HANUKKAH
Dick in a box!

KWANZAA
Dick in a box!

every single holiday a dick in a box!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan

That really is a nice piece of music, Lucas. And Merry Christmas, I gots clothes and money, the money is going on something sensible. A 360 to be precise.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator

I really wish I could wish you all merry Christmas. But alas, I'm basically evil, so I wont. May there have been good presents, though.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan

I really wish I could wish you all merry Christmas. But alas, I'm basically evil, so I wont. May there have been good presents, though.
I'm known as evil incarnate amongst my friends and by certain members of the board :p

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark

That really is a nice piece of music, Lucas. And Merry Christmas, I gots clothes and money, the money is going on something sensible. A 360 to be precise.
Curses! Save up longer and get a PS3, otherwise I can't play with you...

I have met very few people who have played both consoles and don't consider the PS3 worth the extra money, and quite a lot of them regret buying a 360 instead.

Anyhow, 55 minutes till Boxing Day here, sorry I'm late with this. I got 3 T-Shirts (A Lazy Smurf one, a MW2 one, and an AC2 one), Fallout 3, and some new earphones, alas, no money.

Top Bottom