Christine ( \oO.Oo/ )

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Christine ( \oO.Oo/ )

And you! he answers back good naturedly, laughing as Christine eyed him, his well toned frame lithe and long, while Obay coughed and pointed to her altar, the chain from the pendant still resting there, making Chinta O! and move to put it back around his neck, using the clasp that had held his pendant to clip his hair back in a ponytail before turning and nodding.

I like orange well enough, and blue. Big fan of blue. But if you're going to stare, either invite a man in closer, or have the decency to blush. he said slyly, chuckling as he turned to face her, a hand on his hip.

Since you mentioned finding me some clothes, I assume that means we'll be traveling together for awhile. Lovely. If we're lucky, we can steal a flute or a lute. I'd love to play some music rather then just warble away. It'd be a good way to make some money as well. I pass as a bard quite easily. he commented dryly, now openly eyeing Christine in turn, tilting his head as he likely imagined her as naked as himself and grinning.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I haven't seen or heard anything that would make me blush, yet." Christine replies, taking a step back and lifting a hand to her hip. "A lute? So you're good with your hands, then? I think I'd like to hear that."

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

O? So you're not just a pretty flower? That's for the best I think if we travel together. We'll get along famously. As for my hands, well... Playing an instrument of any kind requires... Nimble fingers. he commented, raising an eyebrow and the corner of his mouth in a half grin.

Obay, watching the exchange shook her head and giggled, before shrinking down and vanishing into the water.

We're not called Birds of Paradise for nothing Vixen, you'll find if you only look that I'm good with many, Many things. he finished, a challenge in his eyes.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Like fire and ice, I'm sure." the kitsune counters, tilting her head and half-turning to watch Obai disappear into the waters. "Boastful, are we?" she meets the bird's gaze again as her tail starts swishing back and forth. "I'm sure I can find some use for your nimble hands..."

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

He shrugged, turning his face, watching her out of the corner of his eye, much like a bird would. A little Boastful, a Little vain, but with such a talented tongue, I'm sure I could think of a few things you would be good at. You know about mixing fire and ice, everything just ends up wet. he riposted easily, reaching up to brush a stray lock of hair off his cheek before turning back.

But that's the real fun of playing with others isn't it, finding out all the little things you'd normally miss.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Hmph." Christine turns her back to Chinta. "So what sort of things have you been missing lately?"

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Christine doesn't hear anything for a short moment, and even with her hearing, doesn't hear Chinta move up behind her, before she feels a slender fingered hand running gently along her tail. You haven't given me much of a chance have you. he whispers, leaning in behind her, his other hand sliding up the back of her neck towards one of her ears. That was of course, if she didn't freak out and try to murder him.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Oh, I'm hardly getting started." the kitsune replies playfully, leaning her back against the bird. "But that is hardly appropriate yet." she continues, stopping the hand reaching for her ears and pulling it gently over her head.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chinta didn't argue with her as she leaned back into him, letting her guide his hand wherever she decided she wanted his famed fingers, his other hand continuing to lightly play along her tail while his lips pressed gently against her neck. Well I Am the tagalong here aren't I. It's only polite that you decide what's appropriate and when. he teased, continuing to gently kiss along her neck, while his hand slid easily along her tail to her hip, fingers raking gently over her side and back.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Christine tilts her head as Chinta starts kissing her neck. "Mmm... So you'll do what I tell you to, then?" Moving her hips, the kitsune slowly turns around and pulls the bird into a kiss. Then, just to make sure she got it right, she kisses him again.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chinta just lets a slight chuckle slip free while Christine speaks, before she turns and kisses him, Chinta returning it calmly, simply following her lead for now, deepening it when she returned for a second pass, one hand on her hip, the other sliding into her hair gently. When the kiss broke, there was a slight color to his cheeks, but his composure was still in place and a softer smile then his cheeky shit eating grin. Something more honest and simple.

To a point. he answered simply, simply waiting in her arms for her to decide what she wanted of him. He would obviously enjoy something more involved and pleasurable, but that part of himself was carefully restrained by the calm that seemed to simply be a very stable and dependable part of who he was.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Deciding that she was getting tired of the talky part, Christine lifts her arms up and pulls off her shirt. "What are you waiting for?"

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As her shirt was pulled away and her chest freed, she found that while her vision was blocked by the fabric, Chinta had already moved, lowering his head to her breast, wrapping one of her nipples tightly in his lips, tongue darting over the sensitive peak slowly and insistently while his other played along her side.

As it encountered the fabric hiding what was left of her from him, his fingers simply played along the hem, playfully pushing and tugging while he simply moaned softly in answer to her question as he slid off her nipple only to move to it's twin, his free hand groping her now free left breast.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Ahh!" Christine moans as she feels the bird's lips around her nipple and starts to pant as she tosses her shirt to the side, her weakness exposed as Chinta gropes her free breast. Her hands wonder into his hair, and then she bends his head back for another kiss. The kitsune the drops to her knees, running her hands along his sides and then running her tongue along the length of his member.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chinta grinned as he found out how sensitive Christine's breasts were, enjoying them liberally until the kitsune bent his head back for another kiss, him returning it hungrily until... she surprised him. The so far coy and semi dominant woman dropping to her knees, his skin shivering under her fingers as she slid down, before a low groan of pleasure hissed from his lips as he felt her tongue.

Standing there, one hand raking slowly through her hair as he looked down at her, Chinta groaned softly, his hard length there for Christine to enjoy. And he wasn't gonna say anything. Cos that would be Stupid.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Running a her fingers on Chinta's balls, Christine slowly licks his member, enjoying his reactions as her tongue runs up and down. As her tongue reaches the tip, she briefly lets her lips wrap around it before running her tongue down again and then repeats several times, though she keeps looking at his face. Then she starts drawing circles on his glans with her tongue before finally straightening her legs and pressing her breasts around his shaft, slowly moving them up and down.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Chinta moans, his balls lifting slightly as Christine runs her hand along them, his cock already hard and there for her to enjoy while he looks down at her, his hands resting at his sides easily while she goes about pleasuring him, a slightly surprised and very happy look on his face for her to enjoy, somewhere between 'What the Hell..." And 'Ooooo yes please.'

But it quickly enough turned into slight frustration and amusement as she moved to simply spending a good deal of time teasing him, her long strokes and the warm wrap of lips around his crown moving in a pattern that promised he wouldn't be anywhere near release until she wanted him to be.

Moving upwards and pressing his length between her breasts, Chinta found himself just staring down at her and groaning softly as the silken soft flesh of her chest wrapped around his length, the member hot against her flesh and his tip leaving warm, slick trails of pre in her cleavage. And as much as he just wanted to guide her back up and onto his length, or push her head down to enjoy her mouth as well as her chest, he stayed still... for about 3 seconds, and then took advantage of the thing she hadn't let him play with before, one hand settling on her head between her fluffy ears, before sliding over one and gently stroking it with his fingers, sending bolts of pleasure and open arousal through her as he became the first person to play with them.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Christine grins wickedly and starts moving her breasts around the hot, twitching shaft faster, keeping her eyes locked on Chinta's face. Then she feels his hand starting to scratch her ears, and a soft, meowing sound escapes her lips and she picks up the pace, pressing her pale flesh tighter around his rod and occasionally giving its tip and encouraging lick, wishing he'd come already.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

She soon got her wish. For Chinta to keep scratching her ears, the little soudns she was making in response doing absolute wonders for how close he was to peaking, his rod starting to pulse and throb between her breasts while she gave it a lick now and again, Chinta soon moving his other hand up to toy with her other ear, just to hear her mewl and whimper.

Soon enough, as his pulsing and throbbing length slid between her breasts, he came, his face tightening as he clenched his teeth, before hot, wet, sticky spurts of his seed roped out across her face, neck, and tits as he moaned loudly, shaking in pleasure. His orgasm was slow to fade and he didn't seem to have any problem of making a mess of Christine either. His fingers continuing to rake along her ears gently as he came down.

Mmmm, I could think of several things you'd look stunning in on your knees like that. he said, not in teasing, but in complete honesty.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Christine closes her eyes as strings of cum shoot out to cover her face. Using a finger to wipe some off of her cheek, she then licks the finger clean as she leans back, still watching Chinta. "Try me."