1b

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Choose Your Own Story - Zero Ver.

...I GOTZ THIS!

Lyna turned to the general direction of the noise and saw a few travelers under attack by some goblin bandits. She ran towards them and shot some icebolts at them, 3 out 5 ice bolts struck their target. The goblins turned towards her and she noticed that 2 of them had arrows while 5 others held daggers made of copper. Lyna reacted by shooting a string of fire at the 2 archers which lit them on fire until they fell over, dead. But the goblins wielding their daggers had already gotten dangerously close...

Money:
100 Copper

Inventory:
Iron Dagger (Hidden)
Wound recovery potions, take before going to sleep. (For the wolf)

Equips:
Head:
Neck:Ruby necklace
Shoulders:
Upper Body: Armor Robes
Hands:
Right: Staff (emerald)
Left:
Waist:
Lower Body: Armor Robes

Event:
1)Lyna uses her mad skills!
2)Wolf jumps in

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1, and then she fails and is raped by the goblins AND the wolf!

Seriously, 1.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1, and then she fails and is raped by the goblins AND the wolf!

Seriously, 1.
No.! 3.) Other Lyna attacks with wolfz and pawns ass using the spell crack knocking the goblins after their feet and she then smacks her staff down upon one of their skulls and as the other 8 get up Lyna begins to chant frost nova and that spell will ignite on her wolf who will be in the middle of them. The wolf won't be affected since the spell isn't meant to harm him. The 8 goblins will be frozen and die.

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lyna pulls out her dagger and using her speed inserts it in the 1st goblin's head and swiftly sidestepped and sliced another's neck. The others backed up after seeing what had happened to their 2 companions. But Lyna still had her staff and casted shockwave at them. The group was blasted back and hit the ground with a load thud until they vanished. 1 Goblin however, dodged and slashed at Lyna but was interrupted as the wolf sank it's sharp teeth into it's leg and yanked, causing the goblin to fall face flat on the ground. The wolf than wasted no time and climbed onto the back of the goblin and started to scratch and bite at the goblin. Lyna ignored them as she went to check up on the travelers, they thanked her and gave her 1 silver and some meat for her 'dog' (Or so they thought) and continued on the path. She turned back and saw the wolf sitting there waiting for her. "You hungry?" Lyna asked. The wolf nodded and Lyna gave it the meat. Lyna and the wolf spent the day sitting under their apple tree. They had decided a name for the wolf, Syfer. But now that night has come she wondered if they should sleep there or go into town for a inn.

Money:
100 Copper

Inventory:
Iron Dagger (Hidden)
Wound recovery potions, take before going to sleep. (For the wolf)

Equips:
Head:
Neck:Ruby necklace
Shoulders:
Upper Body: Armor Robes
Hands:
Right: Staff (emerald)
Left:
Waist:
Lower Body: Armor Robes

Options:
1)Stay
2)Go into inn
3)Ask Maris for a place to stay?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

3. Also, didn't she get a whole silver coin?

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

1 silver= 100 copper

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wait, Zero your copying me in the money department too?..... Sigh. Ah well, I was copying dnd, I just added another 0.

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

well not really since I am copying another game thats similar to DnD so technically, I am not copying you. Oh and update soon

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wonder what's going to happen.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I know but if you have 5 1 dollars you got to ask someone to exchange it with you right? Just thought I should keep this a bit realistic.

Lyna decided that a Inn might be asking too much but just as she was deciding what to do she came upon Maris's shop, and an idea stuck her. "Nice to see you again, whats the matter?" Maris asked. "Well, Miss Maris I wanted to ask if we can stay here for the night, I don't think that going into town with Syfer would be a good idea." Lyna told her, as Syfer walked around examining the objects around. "Sure, I don't mind, I'd love some guests, here come over to the back and I will show you to your room." Maris then led Lyna and Syfer to a room with a bed good for one person and told them if they need anything she'll be in the front closing shop. Lyna opened the bottle of the potion and waved at Syfer to come over. "Now, drink this and go to sleep ok? This potion will heal your leg fully and you will be fine the next day so just relex and rest alright?" Syfer gave a bark of acknowledgment, and after he gulped down the potion, Lyna can tell that he's fast asleep. You walked out the door and went to the front. "Maris? Do you have a bath in here?" Lyna asked, after a day of battle she'd really like to clean up. "Oh yes, it's in my room. Can you wait a while? I will show you where it is as soon as I finished sorting out all this." Lyna turned back and grabbed a change of clothes in her bag. Maris had just finished and gave a sigh. "Hard day today Maris?" Lyna asked as Maris took her hand and led her to her room. "Oh yes. You have no idea how many people get hurt in this place. Well, here it is." The bath was quite large fit for 3 people maybe, and just behind it you can see a doorway that leads to another room. Lyna turned to see Maris's double D breasts freeing themselves from her bra. She blushed red as Maris took off her panties and threw them aside. "Come on Lyna, this water is very warm so theres no need to hesitate." Maris sat inside the bath and relexed. After Lyna had undressed, she walked slowly to the bath and with her tail she tested the water's tempture and like Maris said, it was very warm. Lyna slowly slide herself in the water and felt relexed. "Come sit by myside Lyna, don't be shy." Maris smiled at Lyna as she tugged on her hand.

Money:
100 copper, 1 silver

Inv:
NOTHING

Equipments:
NOTHING ON HER

Option:
1)Lyna sits beside her
2)Lyna denies her politely
3)Lyna gets out

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord