What's new

SIM [ CherryGirls ] Nade Nade Onna no Ko VI -Battle F*ck With Succubus- / なでなでおんなのこVI ~サキュバスとバトルファック~ RE181631 RJ181631

Drakefyre27

Reputation score
Re: なでなでおんなのこVI ~サキュバスとバトルファック~ [RJ181631]

The trial got me entertained for quite a few hours here. :eek:
Now I wonder if I'm ready for the real thing. XD

Well, for those finding the game too dificult and don't mind cheating a bit, you can use the special menu (shortcut spacebar) to pause the game.
Spacebar, hover on succubus' hand, spacebar, block!

Or you can target weak spots with that trick.

Last edited:

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the one of the two notepad files in the game folder, it says

タイトルのメニューから、「その他」→「クレジット」を開きます。
クレジットウィンドウの左上のハートマークを押します。
すると、
・人間化
・愛情パワー
・拘束縄
・クリ責め機
・ラブラブえっち
を解放するボタンが現れます。
また、以下の組み合わせで解放することで、難易度調整することができます。

The google translate of that text is pretty clear, but the short story is, that from the title screen, click the third option from the top, and the fifth option from the top. Then click on the heart in the top-left corner. Only the first two options will be toggle-able. One lets you "humanize" the succubus in game to make her slightly easier, and the other allows you fully charge your special bar.

I've attached some screenshots showing the options you can use when you press space bar. One lets you toggle the human/succubus state, one gives you max special power needed to use the next two special moves, one lets you slow time (uses 1 special bar), and one lets you go E. Honda on her with a hundred gropes (uses 1 special bar, you start groping her reaallly fast). The hundred hand gropes, as I like to call it, also works when you've broken down her guard; it drastically improves the rate at which you can raise her pleasure.

Attachments

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But why would people want to humanify a succubus?
Smells like heresy.

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cherrygirls.b.dlsite.net/archives/49636078.html
So...release date to be the 27th/28th?

Vanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So...release date to be the 27th/28th?

It´s out now, so i guess 27th was right xD

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Three things I am waiting for :

Download Link - The Option to get rid of Pubic Hair - The Option to get rid of Futa.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Option to get rid of Futa.
?
She had no dick, at least in the demo.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the option to for futa is a toggle that you have to turn on. I'm pretty sure it's not on by defaut. As for the option to turn off pubic hair, haven't found it yet.

Drakefyre27

Reputation score

Here comes the upload link!

Well, not inserting the link directy here, but as an attachment containing it, and some tiny bit of info regarding it.

Don't forget to +rep!

Now then... I have ''other'' matters to attend to. :rolleyes:

Enjoy! :)

Edit: Well then... she goes futa for the last 3 orgasms she has. So it's on by default... I wonder if there's a way to disable that? I can't read japanese... yet.

Attachments

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here comes the upload link!

Well, not inserting the link directy here, but as an attachment containing it, and some tiny bit of info regarding it.

Don't forget to +rep!

Now then... I have ''other'' matters to attend to. :rolleyes:

Enjoy! :)

Edit: Well then... she goes futa for the last 3 orgasms she has. So it's on by default... I wonder if there's a way to disable that? I can't read japanese... yet.

Thanks m8 +rep

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here's how to uncensor.
Open up Registry Editor / regedit

HKEY_CURRENT_USER --> Software --> Cherrygirls --> Onnanoko6 Change "mosaiku" data to 0
Thanks.
Save is also stored in registry. If you want to unlock Free Play mode you need to open SaveData_h967477940 (it may be named differently), find "unlockLoveloveH:false" and change 'false' to true. You can also unlock any upgrade using this method.

Save files with uncensor

Attachments

Last edited:

Satou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks.
Save is also stored in registry. If you want to unlock Free Play mode you need to open SaveData_h967477940 (it may be named differently), find "unlockLoveloveH:false" and change 'false' to true. You can also unlock any upgrade using this method.

Save files with uncensor
Thanks, where do I copy/paste the save files to?

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just open a .reg file with save you want, click yes (to add registry information) and then launch the game.

Last edited:

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Couple questions -

1. ) What are those little white circles that appear near her when you are rubbing sometimes?

2. ) - How do you know which area to run in to get the sparkles to show up?

3. ) - How come sometimes before the pleasure stage when you are rubbing her, she gets a lot of pleasure and othertimes she doesnt?

4. ) - Why does the pleasure bar sometimes go up really really quick, and then othertimes really slow? What determines how quick it fills?

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Couple questions -

1. ) What are those little white circles that appear near her when you are rubbing sometimes?

2. ) - How do you know which area to run in to get the sparkles to show up?

3. ) - How come sometimes before the pleasure stage when you are rubbing her, she gets a lot of pleasure and othertimes she doesnt?

4. ) - Why does the pleasure bar sometimes go up really really quick, and then othertimes really slow? What determines how quick it fills?
1. those are just her... 'juices', so to speak. it's just visual effects.

2. keep rubbing all over her at a slow - medium pace. once you hit those 'pleasure zones' the effect will show up along with a very distinct sparkling sound effect

3. you've probably hit her erogenous zone or her pleasure zone. if you have the love mode turned on, her love zones will be highlighted by circle sparkles. rub there for maximum life drain

4. you've probably hit her erogenous zone. those are her clit and nipples, if i'm correct. afaik it only gets harder to pleasure her the more she orgasms

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

One more set of questions -

1. ) - Inside of the bonus menu where you spend your H points, there are some of them that cost "0 points" When I press them, a warning like dialog box comes up. What are these things that it is giving me a warning about that are worth 0 points? It seems to unlock after some other stuff.

2.) - Inside of the blue menu on the title page, there are 4 different menus (Yellow, Turquoise, Purple, Green) that all seem to be filled with different things that can be "checked". What are these options or what are these menus for?

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

One more set of questions -

1. ) - Inside of the bonus menu where you spend your H points, there are some of them that cost "0 points" When I press them, a warning like dialog box comes up. What are these things that it is giving me a warning about that are worth 0 points? It seems to unlock after some other stuff.

2.) - Inside of the blue menu on the title page, there are 4 different menus (Yellow, Turquoise, Purple, Green) that all seem to be filled with different things that can be "checked". What are these options or what are these menus for?
1. 0 points option in bonus menu which gives you a warning will reset your lives counter, H points and upgrades.

2. It's a bit tricky cause I don't know moonspeak :D But if have to guess it... well, Blue menu is for settings like sound and graphics options. Yellow - your stats (blue - your current session; orange - overall). Turquoise - I have no clue about this one. Purple - opens creator's homepage in browser. Green - credits.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thats really one of the better BF games i ve seen around here.
hope someone can make a partial for the itemshop, i am a bit lost in there...

chrsmsnhen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to get the futa version?
EDIT : need to use the blue liquid.
what does the pink bottle do?

Last edited: