What's new

ACT Loli [チェリーポイ] Zurine Adventure (RJ080121, RJ081110, RJ085589)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Zurine Adventure

Maybe I'm missing something...and I can't read the readme of course, or make out most of the blog. But wasn't there supposed to be new multi-enemy animations and things? All I can get to trigger is the stuff behind the new doors/fountain, and not all of it. (Can't get three of the dudes on Zurine, for example).

I get the feeling either there's a lot less new content than I was expecting, or I'm doing it wrong.

Durecch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't even know where to find the guys in the Zurine one. In the mecha girl one all I can do is get one geek and one flea on her when nude and beyond that I have no clue what else there is in the game.

jjjoker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dos anyone have the link for the pink one?

TakashiX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cannot for the life of me find the updates of Zoorines adventure. Only a room with the 1st Zurine adventures robot hand thingy. I clicked the red button but doesnt seem like theres anything that changed And yes i would like the Pink updated game as well :3

Playseidon

Reputation score

I cannot for the life of me find the updates of Zoorines adventure. Only a room with the 1st Zurine adventures robot hand thingy. I clicked the red button but doesnt seem like theres anything that changed And yes i would like the Pink updated game as well :3
U try go to that room again while naked, talk to the guy and hold X button or A button for different effect. To quit press Q

I also want the pink one please :)

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

so all of them are updated now? Or are we still waiting for them?

TakashiX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so all of them are updated now? Or are we still waiting for them?
I'll be providing links shortly. We're not allowed to give a link to the first one, correct? Due to the loli-whatsits?

Here's the links for Mecha and the lovely green haired one.

Mecha -

Zoorine -

Let me know if they don't work or anything.
There u go Crossbow.

TakashiX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

U try go to that room again while naked, talk to the guy and hold X button or A button for different effect. To quit press Q

I also want the pink one please :)
Ha sneaky sneaky i didnt even think of doing that thanks a lot bro :D

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would like a PM with the pink one as well please.

Busterwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I suppose it affects the room like Mecha's challenge room. But I have no idea what said change is. All I know is that if you run the gauntlet in Mecha's challenge room, you get a no game over mode.

Also, I'd appreciate the pink one too, if someone has it.

TakashiX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I kinda liked the ghost possession in the first one. I hoped he would have put it in the updated versions :< seems like the mecha got the most out of the update. Pretty sure all the pink girl gets is a gangbang

Reputation score

I would also appreciate a pm with a link to the pink one. Honestly, any update is better than no update. I think the neverending grabs also got fixed in the mecha one though, or maybe just for the secret room.

TakashiX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would also appreciate a pm with a link to the pink one. Honestly, any update is better than no update. I think the neverending grabs also got fixed in the mecha one though, or maybe just for the secret room.
I dont know if this was in the previous version but she gets a invulnerable mode after she gets attacked so yeah i think it did get fixed

Durecch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as I can tell the only changes are:
-Zurine can strip down naked, gets the hidden room with a geek handjob.
-Mecha Girl can strip, but only seems to be naked in rooms with geeks, gets a special room with a geek blowjob and a new sex scene with the flea if she's nude.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi there. I'm also here to request a pm with the link for the pink girl one.

Thanks in advance.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Huh, so I guess I fucked up. Yeah, I thought mine was the first game, when it turns out it's the second game. However, I'm not gonna back off from the first game. I still don't think it's loli enough to really get us in trouble. But thanks to all of you guys for the clarification.

And damn it Slicer, I don't lock EVERY topic that may have a loli alert! Leave me alone!
From a few pages back. Darkfire doesn't seem to mind it getting posted in the open.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man... I gotta say, I feel a bit cheated.
Don't get me wrong, but it's a little like I was waiting for a sequel, and all I got in the ned is a limited edition of the old movie with a few inedit scene. Still, I guess it's better then nothing...
Man...

Status
Not open for further replies.