What's new

ACT RPG Maker [チェリーポイ / cherry poi] Mecha Girl Adventure / メカコアドベンチャ (RE085589, RJ085589)

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mechanism Co-Adventure

I don't know how to unlock it. But here's a save file with that gem unlocked that lets you hit left and right to view animations.

Attachments

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I know that there is a "secret" room in the initial room: is the fountain in the right of the room, where you can change trough nude and armored version of the Heroine.
That's just extra content he added later. (the fatman was in earlier game and not in the initial release of this one)

I don't know how to unlock it. But here's a save file with that gem unlocked that lets you hit left and right to view animations.
Don't see any gem with such effect .- .

SandmanGeroka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the new versions of the 3 games with extra content, which was added later?

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone have the new versions of the 3 games with extra content, which was added later?
I think this might be the key, because there is no fountain that's being described in the third game, and so forth.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yes there is an update from those game,I didnt had it too and tried to redownload them today.Those are nice extra.

Here is a link I uploaded with recent version with Full Save included:
chrome://mega/content/secure.html#fm/oY0TEThK

Tell me if my link dont work...

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes there is an update from those game,I didnt had it too and tried to redownload them today.Those are nice extra.

Here is a link I uploaded with recent version with Full Save included:
chrome://mega/content/secure.html#fm/oY0TEThK

Tell me if my link dont work...
The link dind't work ^^ (at least when I tried it...)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

So weird to see the Cherry thread active again. It's mostly people asking for old (delicious) shit though.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry for that,I expected this, but wasn't sure about this.
Anyways,here are the link:

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't see any gem with such effect .- .
It's near the gallery I believe. It's just a gem to the left. You don't even interact with it really. Just stand near it and hit left and right.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

An update on the blog.

Has some preview pictures and info there. What does it say?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

An update on the blog.

Has some preview pictures and info there. What does it say?
From glancing at it, he's making an RPG with the 'enemies' of the adventure games as the playable characters, and girls being the enemy

'. ' So I guess you can call it Rape Co. Adventure

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

The one fucking day I don't check it, he drops an update!

L1quid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Late ass reply but this is what I was talking about. It's not an "additional room" but somehow you can unlock a tiny passage way in the room where all the monsters and standing against the wall. It leads to a crystal that lets you view the animations.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Late ass reply but this is what I was talking about. It's not an "additional room" but somehow you can unlock a tiny passage way in the room where all the monsters and standing against the wall. It leads to a crystal that lets you view the animations.
How do you actually do this? I have the full save from earlier in this thread, but I'm not seeing a passage anywhere.

L1quid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you actually do this? I have the full save from earlier in this thread, but I'm not seeing a passage anywhere.
I really don't know myself. I had a save file from quite a long time ago that had that unlocked. Even using the guy's save file from earlier who said he had the exact same thing I had isn't working. I don't know if you need a certain version of the game or not. I really can't find anything on how to get it again. I really doubt I had a modded version or something. You can't even find anything about it on Poi's blog. Then again I can't read anything there even with translator.

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The gem is to the left, right here. You just interact with it then hit left or right. I don't think I have a special version or anything.

Attachments

L1quid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The gem is to the left, right here. You just interact with it then hit left or right. I don't think I have a special version or anything.
Yes! That's exactly it. Care to upload your version and save file? I tried your save file with my version but the room didn't unlock.