OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Chasing Godhood (Blueslime)

Nala: HP = 57, PP = 87, EP = 90, Status = Fine

It was a simple truth, spoken earnestly, and even if she obviously despised the taste of it Violet could do nothing but accept the validity of Nala's reply. It certainly wasn't ideal, but Kyederon would hold no safety for them or their daughter so long as the shadow of New Abaddon hung over them. Her decision to renounce leadership over Kyederon left Violet frowning perhaps a bit less than she ought to, but if there was a reason for that then Violet didn't make it obvious, and instead opted to keep her silence and her mildly displeased but mostly dispassionate look for a few moments after Nala had fallen into silence after her announcement. Some thought was going through the assassin, some internal battle that the elf was not privy to in that moment, but as in all things, eventually Violet would make her thoughts plane to the elven witch.

"Alright," she replied, her tone light but a weight carried by her word that was far greater than it ever ought to. The former assassin had rarely spoken of her history beyond minor tidbits here and there, had never even revealed the full details that had led up to her banishment from Celesis, but one aspect of it Nala knew of all too well; her conditioning. It had shaped her favored lover into what she was to be sure, but to say that the training she had gone through, beginning when one was barely beyond infancy if the legends of the guardians of the Celestian royal family were to be believed, was a purely positive force on Violet would be a lie. It had been a source of distrust, even between the two of them at times, as when she had lashed out angrily when Nala had seemingly abandoned Kyederon after Esmerala had betrayed them. It had led to strange behavior, inexplicable acts, and the assassin's tight lipped nature that left many secrets still hidden in her heart. Most importantly in that moment, however, it had ensured her unconditional loyalty to Nala, that she would give up her own life for the elf's without hesitation if it were needed.

But in this moment, the very real and very personal bonds that existed between them were running against the course dictated by the training that she had relied upon for her entire life. Nala, in stepping down from a leadership position, was pulling a block from the base of the tower of their relationship, seemingly so small a thing as stepping down from a position that she had willingly taken up, but it was more integral to Violet than it was to Nala herself. She had been shaped and molded not just into a killer, but into a bodyguard, a protector, and her primary goal had always been to serve one like Nala.... One who led, who took responsibility over others and used it, for good or ill, as they saw fit. That much the elven mage would know, by that point, and so she could guess at the difficulties that Violet faced in that moment as her oft-relied on instincts warred with her feelings. How that struggle played out was still far from clear, and how it ended was left up for Nala to make her own conclusions about as, after a few seconds, Violet released a wave of tension with another deep sigh.

"Alright," she repeated calmly, "it's mad... But that's kind of par for the course at this point. There's just one thing...." Violet smoothly rose back to her feet and turned towards Esmerala, approaching at a measured gait until she stood face to face with the demon still wearing a nearly flawless imitation of Nala's own form. "I have one thing that I need to hear from you before I can start to... Trust you, for lack of a better word," she said calmly, and the demoness opened her mouth reply.

A sickening crunch would silence her before she could even utter a syllable as Violet struck her squarely in the face. It had not been the looping punch of a bar room brawler or the articulated smack of an irate noblewoman either, but the precise and powerful blow that only long years of training and practice could produce. One second Violet was simply standing, her arms loose at her sides, and the next moment her entire body had tightened and her body had done the barest of turns, putting a bit of weight and the power of her hips to use in driving the heal and palm of her hand squarely into the center of Esmerala's face. A blow like that could knock a man flat, unconscious, or even dead if it caught him unawares enough, and the strike flattened the demon's nose and left the ruin of it leaking blood down to her chin before she caught it, sparing Nala's dress from any dribbles of the stuff as the stunned demon recoiled in shock and pain.

The very next second had Violet back in her calm pose, the only sign that she'd struck Esmerala at all the blood left on her hand and the slight scowl present on her features. "When you decide to betray us next," she announced simply, "know that I will see you dead or crippled for it before I fall, one way or another. I really don't care about your reasoning or your motivations, even if Nala does, so go ahead and plot what you will. Just hope that it doesn't backfire or fail."

Evidently Violet's actions had left Esmerala momentarily speechless, as no clever response was forthcoming in the time it took Violet to turn on her heel with a huff and return to the bed. This time, she sat directly beside Nala, close enough that their side and leg could brush together, and reached across the elf to take up her cup of tea anew. Standing stock still, leaving Nala the potentially unpleasant sight of her own nose crushed and bloodied for a few moments, Esmerala eventually scowled and then simply began to repair the damage that Violet's blow had struck. It had been a powerful strike, and a painful one even to her if her blood and sour expression were any indication, but the demon was evidently not one to fall to a single blow to the face and it was gone without a trace with a pair of minor spells and a brief use of her shapeshifting powers.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The witch elf realized that more would need to be said to Violet, that she would need to make her bodyguard realize that there was a greater plan at stake in all of this. If Nala's vision were realized, she would be taking on a responsibility far greater than any king or queen. But she couldn't let her lover know the details of that just yet, because the night elf didn't know for certain that she would be successful.

She was about to speak further, after Violet had made her simple response, but the human spirit warrior had already walked towards Esmerala to make clear her personal feelings on the matter of what chaos her plan had sewn.

Nala winced at the open palmed strike, scrunching up her face as she looked on at the bloody ruination of the demon's nose. There was a certain level of discomfort to be sure, in seeing her own face be struck with such force. Fortunately, it was a blow that a demon lord could recover from with a quick use of healing magic.

With her point made, Violet returned to take a seat by Nala, who sipped quietly at her own tea, and glanced over the edge of her cup warily to see how Esmerala was recovering, wondering if there would be a need for an immediate intervention. After a few moments, it seemed that there would be no sudden blast of demon magic.

"For the sake of the peace that I wish between us, I am sorry for the pain you just endured, Esmerala," Nala began in an effort to quickly smooth things over. "However, in light of all that has happened, it should not have been unexpected. If you give Violet no reason to make good on her promise, then I think it is possible for the two of you to come to a more... friendly understanding. Eventually."

She looked over to Violet, putting down her own tea cup and then sliding a hand across the human's back, idly scratching down her spine.

"Violet my love, you should know that I do not intend to shy away from my destiny. One day I will lead Kyederon again. But only when I am called upon to do so. The people must have faith in their leader, and right now I have not earned this faith. When the time is right, I will gain it back. But I'm not strong enough yet. Not to my satisfaction in any case.

"You have to understand. I am not like the people in that crowd. I don't ride out my emotions well. I separate my emotions out and pour them into vials and put stoppers on them in my mind. I run away from confronting them, losing myself in sensuality instead, because that is what is familiar and natural to me. I am mad about what has occurred. I am mortified at the loss of life and the savage harm brought to people that I wanted to defend. I am keenly aware that the demon in the room with us allowed this to happen. But I am taking a leap of faith here; I am choosing to believe that a demon that went through a life in hell just might truly want a chance at freedom from that accursed continued existence. And I am also willing to concede that if we had been forced to weather a straight assault from the demons that attacked us, we might have been completely overwhelmed and without any forewarning or backup from the arachne or the goblin tribes. It is possible that we were always going to be on a dark path, but that with her interference, we suffered the lesser of two evils. That is what I choose to believe, and that is why I am choosing to consider Esmerala's motivations."

Nala sighed and then held a hand up to Esmerala, beckoning the demon over to the bed.

"We are going to be leaving Kyederon late tonight. I will be having Grabbik gather some supplies, and then we will pick up your two knights and we'll escape out through the tunnel that we dug into the town with. After that, we can decide whether you'll be traveling further with us or if you would like to stay in a part of the jungle where you and your two servants will be relatively safe to wait for my return. I do not think staying in Kyederon is the safest option for you right now, but obviously, I would like you to be somewhere that I could find you."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Pain?" Esmerala asked dryly in response to Nala's apology, but then seemingly opted to leave the insult unelaborated upon. Likely a wise decision, given the daggerlike glare that Violet sent her way. The assassin would offer a contemptuous snort at Nala's promise that they could eventually reach a friendly understanding, a prospect that the newly bruised Esmerala seemed equally dubious about. A raised eyebrow would greet the opening statement that Nala chose to direct towards her favored lover, but after she had finished that initial explanation the assassin would simply nod her understanding. The loss of face she'd suffered in the eyes of the people of Kyederon was obvious, even if Violet didn't like to admit it, and trying to ignore the fact that leadership of the modest community might not even be offered to Nala any longer was something that the assassin would have to deal with eventually. That Nala had willingly renounced it was merely a quicker way of delivering the pain to her bodyguard's psyche, and perhaps that would prove to be a better decision in the long run.

"You actually believe me then? Good," Esmerala remarked after Nala had made her beliefs clearer to Violet, who had listened intently without interruption but then shot another nasty look in the demon's direction. Her dry tone was increasingly chafing at Violet, and whether or not Nala opted to make it equally clear that her comments were not appreciated the demoness would fall silent for the next few moments at least as she strode forward at the elf's beckoning. Demon and human would both nod their acceptance of Nala's plan, neither having any obvious reaction to how Nala intended things to play out.

"Where will we go once we've left?" Violet asked simply, a question to which Esmerala likewise seemed to desire an answer. The demoness wouldn't opt to make a decision on how far she wished to travel with Nala at that point, or at the very least didn't deign to share it with the elf and her bodyguard just then.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The dry, withering tone in which Esmerala spoke the word 'pain' did force Nala to close her eyes in a look of semi-exhaustion. Yes, of course Nala was aware that the demon must have suffered far worse than that in the course of her lifetime, but relativity didn't enter into the equation here. Violet had just smacked the demon, and this was forcing Nala to play mediator between two unruly children.

Esmerala pushed her luck with her second comment, which earned a nonplussed, unimpressed look from the night elf that clearly spoke of her annoyance with the demon, though she left it at that. Her beckoning to the demon would be more curt and demanding however due to the demon's childlike mannerisms.

"I will tell you both where we are going once we are well away from here. Mainly because I don't want any demon to know while still within what I deem to be telepathic range. And if we decide that the demons will not be accompanying us the full way, then I may not tell her at all."

She nodded to the demon before looking at her and adding, "Just think of it as plausible deniability should you end up back in your former master's court."

The night elf put her own tea cup away and offered to take Violet's tea cup as well, leaving the two other women to eye each other menacingly for the moment.

"As is obvious, my life has been sent on quite the spiral because of all this demon business - and while some good as come of it, on the whole I would say it has been pretty fucking awful compared to the life we had been living. I don't like to operate in a mood of bitterness and contempt, so if the two of you aren't going to make an effort to get along, please at least, for my sake, don't snipe at one another in front of me. Violet, I want our child to grow within you while you are in a good mood. That may be hard to accomplish, given everything, but I will do my best to cheer you up while we're on our journey, if you'll let me. And Esmerala, if we're going to continue to make use of one another and progress in my education, I will require you to reign in your snarky commentary. Yes, you're the big bad demon lord with all the plans, but don't wear out your welcome when I'm allowing you a second chance to be a part of my life. Also, don't in any way try to come between me and Violet. She is my lover, my companion, the bearer of my child, and my truest friend. I would look at any discomfort directed at her as being directed at me as well."

In so saying this she took Violet by the hand and raised her up so that she could hold the amazonian woman close to her, gripping her by the waist in an affectionate manner, even as her gaze remained calm, but serious.

"I want to deal with what has happened on my own time, and in the meanwhile, I want to be happy and optimistic about what is to come. Contribute to that, if you can."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmmm, directed telepathy doesn't have a range, and I've been checking for the passive kind, but I suppose I can accept the wait," Esmerala replied evenly, "it is, of course, your decision~" Violet would frown distrustfully at the demon's easy acceptance, but there would be no further argument over the subject.

Violet would finish her tea and hand back her cup, closing her arms over her chest afterwards and then listening intently as Nala spoke further, hanging on every word as she always seemed to. Her expression gradually shifted into a look of distaste at what was asked of her, however, and even the promise of Nala doing what she could to keep the other woman cheerful didn't seem able to disrupt her dislike of the idea of spending effort trying to get along with Esmerala.

The demoness, in the meantime, kept her face perfectly in the same slightly smug, slightly amused, but completely unrevealing expression the she so often seemed to wear when serious matters were being discussed. "I wouldn't dream of trying to come between you and your dear assassin," she replied, "I am well aware of my role in our little triangle, Nala dearest. If you would prefer that I end my light hearted sniping, then that is what I will do."

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No range to it then?" A frustrating trick indeed was this telepathy. She would need to find someway to inhibit magics like that without the need to use lethal force. Life was no fun if prisoners could utilize such work-arounds.

"In that case, it will be Violet and myself making the final step of the trip. You and your knights can wait for us a while. This is something I would rather not burden your mind with."

The witch elf wagged her finger at the demoness. "As for getting in between me and my Violet, you've dreamed of that plenty. So stop your sniping and your lying for as long as you can manage."

---

Nala began to make her preparations for a journey. Gathering basic foodstuffs, trinkets and oils and medicinal herbs, and stuffing them all into a travel sack along with some spare outfits. She laced up her supple leather boots and wore a clean green silk outfit in the usual revealing style that she had become accustomed to wearing. She did however bring a long cloak that she would cover herself with for when she traveled to Ch'Hiesol, so that perhaps she would not receive too frosty a reception. She hoped that after all this time, and with the spread of the demon king's reach, her mother might be a little understanding.

During her preparations, she very much tried to stay closer to Violet than to Esmerala. Perhaps out of some vague guilty emotions. She knew that Violet was bothered and upset by some of Nala's recent decisions, a lot of which seemed to be the direct result of Esmerala's interference. She wanted her human lover to be happier than she currently was, but did not know how to reconcile this goal with her other motive of learning from Esmerala's tutelage.

It all came down to trust. Who could she trust? Could she even trust herself?

Only with more power, she thought. Only with the abilities of the gods. I grew too complacent, too in love with this notion of belonging to a civilization. I have to keep moving, keep growing. I will take Violet with me, and I will make a home for us that is safe. Safe for our child...

That night, assuming there were no interruptions, Nala would use the cover of darkness to exit the town with Violet, Grabbik, Esmerala, and the two demon knights, using the siege tunnel to get back out to the jungle. She would bring Grabbik along because she felt that the goblin would spaz out without her, and if there was any anti-goblin backlash from the trials, she didn't want him to be caught up in it. She had grown used to the idea of being this minor demon's mistress, and didn't want him to escape her dominance so easily - not that he would want to at this point.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Violet would have her own bag packed in short order, and as Esmerala had no possessions to her name besides the clothes on her back the demoness was ready to go without need for preparation. She had accepted Nala's decision on leaving her behind when she returned to the place of her birth, and merely smirked and nodded when the elf admonished her teasingly and demanded she stop her antics for as long as she was able. When they finally made to leave Kyederon, however, the demon lord was decidedly more tense. It wasn't an obvious thing, no thrums of fear or shoulders set in tension, but Nala would notice the more subtle signs she offered, the more clipped speech and the lessened teasing chatter, the way she reacted to every slight motion with a piercing look, and perhaps most notably the way she seemed to constantly be scanning their surroundings as they entered the tunnels now claimed by the arachne.

The spiderwomen followed behind them in the dark a ways, never straying far from their nests but their presence known nonetheless. They had only hesitantly parted with their prey, the two knights, both having just disgorged a batch of eggs before they were freed of their bonds. Only Nala's daughters followed her beyond the range of tunnels that the arachne had populated, ending their tailing only if Nala signaled them to, and after passing a few clutches of eggs left out to hatch, that the arachne born from them would fight until only the strongest survived they entered the empty tunnels leading to the passage out of Kyederon. Grabbik walked in front of Nala at his insistence, the goblin having been delighted to learn that he was to go with his mistress and insisting that he be ahead of her to protect her with his very life if necessary.

Violet would keep a step and to the right behind her at all times, her own gaze no less alert than Esmerala's and her visage less than pleased to be in such close quarters. The tunnels were man made, created in a mine to extract the iron and copper and silver that Demetrius and his men had found, making them much more navigable and well supported than the natural ones that Divinar and her ilk had taken over where Esmerala and her knights had dumped Nala, Violet, and Demetrius when she had betrayed them. The pair remained by their mistress's side unless Nala demanded otherwise, their gear retrieved if Nala had opted to make such happen but their weapons not to hand.

The journey through the passage would take about an hour all told, and when it was over Nala was a mile out Kyederon with her companions, but still many many miles from Ch'Hiesol. How she wished to make that journey, and what company she wished to make it in would be up to her entirely, but the night elf could just as easily decide later as she could now. The night was dark, and in the Pfitherian jungle there were few things more dangerous than the dark, when the most dangerous creatures stalked among the trees in search of prey.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the tension surrounding Esmerala's mannerisms grew, Nala began to wonder what else had escaped her notice. Were there yet more dangers around for her little town to suffer? The witch elf forced herself to calm down. Esmerala had reason to be paranoid. At some point or another, reality cuts through the best laid plans. She wondered if the demon lady was expecting trouble to come her way, as if long past due. Nala hoped that such was not the case. She had thrown her lot in with this demoness, against the judgement of others, and she needed an ally right now, not another liability.

Nala made a small show of appreciation for her spider-daughters that accompanied them through the tunnels farther out than anyone else. She told them how proud she was to see them so deadly, lethal, and strong. They would inherit the jungle one day, its natural queens. She gave them each a kiss on the cheek, perhaps embarrassing them a little with such an odd, motherly display. If they objected, she would tell them to deal with it, because they owe their potential as magical beings to her hard efforts, the least they can do is put up with some doting.

At last she left them behind and it was only herself, Violet, Esmerala, and the two knights with Grabbik leading the way. Nala wanted to observe the interactions between Esmerala and her newly freed knights, who had been having a rough time of it. She wanted to see if there were any sign of affection between the mistress and her servants. When they had been staring each other down during the battle for Kyederon, Esmerala had made it clear that the knights were dear to her - but had that been a bluff? Something calculated to toy with Nala's emotions? She wanted to know. She needed to see something redeeming in Esmerala going forward. There were hints of it, but the demon was so damned guarded. Nala knew she couldn't blame the demon for this, given the vision of hell that had been laid out for her, but this veil of subterfuge was the sticking point between them, and the night elf longed for it to be removed.

Switching to more familiar thoughts, Nala walked side by side with her Violet, her glance shifting to the spirit warrior often, finding comfort in the familiar gait and figure. Even in the low light of the tunnels and the ensuing twilight, the assassin's body was enticing. By the gods, she is gorgeous, Nala reminded herself, rediscovering awe in the fiery human's bearing. A deep, burning pride in having this one as her mate and as a mother to her future child swelled in the night elf's heart. It made it all the more important that Nala find a way to improve herself, her understanding and potential, beyond what she would normally be capable of. A prize like Violet needed to be protected.

Grabbik had been brought along due to his loyalty and out of familiarity. All sorcerers could use a good familiar and he had proven to be resourceful. She couldn't see any use for him remaining in Kyederon anyway.

---

When they were out into the jungle proper, and the middle of night was upon them, Nala brought the small company to a rest, telling them to gather around her and then using her magics to summon out the vines and roots of the dense jungle about them to cover them in a large, living hut. There were enough holes in the vines to allow the air inside to be breathable, but multiple layers would mean that an intruder would need to hack at the covering quite noisily and without knowing what was inside in order to gain access. Nala had used this sort of cover to camp out when she first began trekking through the jungle years ago.

"We'll make camp here until daybreak, then we'll continue on until we get to the falls. There's a place there that the three of you can stay safely in until I get back," Nala told Esmerala and her knights.

A small light spell cast on the tip of her staff would provide a low light for everyone to see each other by. Nala then sat down and began to unpack some food for herself, Violet, and any of the demons that felt compelled to take part.

Seeing as they were preparing to bunk down for the night, and feeling no particular shame about it, Nala removed her clothes and laid them out off to one side. She would make no remark upon this unless asked, but her response was simply that she did not sleep with clothes on. The jungle was too stuffy for it, and if it got too cold, she preferred a warm body as a blanket.

As she ate, she decided to try bridging the silent gap between herself and the demons.

"You were looking apprehensive as we left, Esmerala. Any reason in particular? Are you not happy to be on the move and free of your former master, for the time being at least?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nala's daughters would not seem embarrassed about her doting, but the reason for that was perhaps less obvious than she might think. As supernatural beings, their genetic memory held a great deal of information, perhaps most importantly language. What it did not contain, however, was a knowledge of anything even approaching real intimacy. Such was worth nothing, at least to an arachne, and with how much it related to context in cultures that their kind had been created to eradicate they simply had no understanding for the meaning of her gestures.

If she had hoped to see an obvious display of affection or concern between Esmerala and her two companions, Nala would sadly be disappointed. The greater demoness had given the battered pair an appraising look upon seeing them first, and the two had offered slight nods upon being fit to stand under their own power, but that had been the extent of their direction interaction. What Nala would notice on further observation, however, was the manner in which the three moved together. They moved almost as one, and whenever they entered an area they all ended up turned as they moved such that they were looking in every direction at once, leaving their vision covering every angle from which something might attack. It was clearly a practiced tactic, their motions too precise for it to have been something done purely in the moment, and while it proved unnecessary it also didn't slow down their progress in the slightest.

Once they arrived at the end of the tunnel and Nala called for them to make camp, no one made any argument on the matter. Finding wood suitable for a fire was difficult out in the jungle, where much of it was damp from the perpetual wetness in the air and coming from the sky, but as they needed no warmth, had little need to eat that needed to be cooked first, and were in a dangerous enough position without having to worry about someone getting picked off while they were alone, everyone opted to go without a flame for the night and sat in the hut that Nala created without trying to venture out. The barrier would protect against most natural predators well enough by its mere presence, and would offer at least a warning against anyone approaching with conventional weapons. Whether or not it would do anything to stop a determined magical attacker was hard to say, however.

The demons would eat little when presented with some rations to share, including Grabbik who obviously had other things on his mind, particularly when Nala opted to do away with her clothes. Violet knew well that she preferred to sleep in the nude, a practice that her assassin had taken up herself but had not opted to do this time. Esmerala seemed to find the sight amusing, and slipped out of her own sparse clothing to reveal her flawless physique. The demon's two attendants wouldn't opt to follow suit, however, and instead remained near the edge of Nala's bramble fortress as far from the rest as possible.

"Ahhh, but I am not free of my former master, am I?" the demoness answered easily as she lounged on her side, her head propped up on an elbow leaving her entire delicious frame on proud display, the tip of her own tail flicking back and forth across the creamy skin of her thigh. "My actions from here on out are more decided by the choices made by the ones whom I one served than they ever were~ Now I am merely under direct threats rather than indirect ones," she continued lightly, "there is no point in letting my guard down now. As for my earlier nervousness, I had figured that that would be obvious. I have grown to dislike closed in spaces. Especially ones filled with creatures no less favorable to those not of their own kind than my own kin."

Grabbik was having trouble deciding who he wanted to stare at more between the demoness and Nala as the two had their exchange, but unsurprisingly his adoration for his mistress would win out eventually. The goblin would edge over to her, sporting an obvious erection beneath his loin cloth, and unless Nala promptly sent him away would try to lie beside her and nuzzle his head into her bosom. Violet and Esmerala watched him with eerily similar looks of amusement, and her assassin was content to behave much like the two knights and remain over on the side behind Nala, near the edge of their little hut, unless Nala tried to beckon her over.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nala was not disappointed by the lack of intimate display by either her arachne daughter or her demon companions. She only wanted to understand it for what it was. Her daughters inherently were a race of monsters who had no evolutionary need or compulsion for compassion. Such matters would get in the way of their natural selection process, which, though cold and harsh by elven standards, was comprehensible to the witch elf, given her understanding of both nature and entropic magicks.

She was impressed as well by the demons. Not by the lack of empathy, but by the way they moved together. Practiced cooperative survival at its finest, she thought. And it was made more impressive by Nala's personal knowledge of how skilled they were as individuals. Demon knights were nothing to sneer at, and as for Esmerala, well... the demon had defeated her, and to blame it on treachery or prepared advantages was no excuse. That made the witch elf respect her for more than her sexual abilities.

She had no doubt that the knights resented her in the same way that Violet resented Esmerala. They were guardians. They had their reasons. To them, she must seem a liability. A loose cannon known for experimental tactics. Nala acknowledged that she may be physically weak, but she had the power to cast dark magics that could destroy any one of them if they weren't careful. They realized this and therefore sensibly advised Esmerala to be done with the night elf.

Violet would just as soon be done with the demons and for similar reasons. At any point, if they weren't careful, Esmerala could immobilize them, stick them under a mountain, or worse, cart them off to New Abbadon to suffer unimaginable denigration at the hands of a demon king.

But despite all the agony and treachery, Nala didn't feel like killing the demons. And she was banking on Esmerala thinking, despite the liability and uncertainty, that she felt a better opportunity for a free future alongside the night elf.

"If that is how you view your situation, then you'll never be free of him until he is dead," Nala surmised. "And even then, there might always be another demon lord seeking to cow your kind beneath an iron fist."

Nala lounged on her side, smirking a bit as Esmerala discarded her clothes in a similar manner, but choosing not to hide her eyes from the pleasant view. Poor Grabbik stood there, half way between the gorgeous women, his erection growing stiff before everyone's eyes. When he made a move to get closer to her, Nala sighed and patted the ground in front of her, letting the little goblin slip up next to her and nuzzle his nose between her breasts. His cock pressed up against her stomach, but she did not attend to it, instead continuing to talk with Esmerala.

"I wasn't a great admirer of dark, enclosed spaces filled with arachne either, but I learned to make do." Nala winked a gleaming emerald eye at the demon lord. "Besides, as your friends will tell you, getting filled with a clutch of eggs isn't that bad. I found they were gentle so long as you stroke their egos and tell them what fine hunters they are... Oh but perhaps you're speaking of enclosed spaces in general. Or maybe a dislike of feeling trapped. If so, I share the sentiment."

She patted Grabbik to try to keep him happy but not too 'humpy'. She wasn't about to suck him off or let him inside of her. Nala looked over her shoulder at Violet. She respected the distance her human was keeping from the demons, and wasn't going to force her into any lewdness that she didn't feel like partaking in.

In the silence that followed, Nala cast a nature spell, summoning into being around them a dozen small plants that bloomed in the low light. The plants' petals and pollen were phosphorous in nature, glowing in the dark and providing a playful light for everyone to see by without the need for firelight. Nala thought the night flowers were fairly pretty as well, for those who could appreciate the aesthetic.

"The Pfitherian Jungle is one of the most dangerous landscapes on the continent. A natural hazard to so many life forms, by dint of predators both arcane and mundane. And yet, living within it, trying to tame it, I've come to love its raw beauty. Even in the everyday hazard of it, I find it's important to appreciate that wonder and the color and the heat. I think it's a representation of life. If we're too caught up in the danger of it all, we won't stop to appreciate what we are living for.

"It's that way with sex as well. Yes, there's power and energy and dominance and surrender all tangled up in the act. And there's serious consequences that can result. But in the moment of it, there is pleasure, and it's meant to be enjoyed. Take Grabbik here... he's on the same journey as we are, the same potential risks, and yet he's finding the time to enjoy himself."

She giggled as the goblin placed his lips on her nipple and give it a tiny nibble and suckle.

"I'm just wondering if you're remembering to enjoy yourself also, Esmerala. You and your knights. Your strategic choices may be dictated by your former master, but in the here and now, you have no collar round your neck, no limbs tied behind your back. You are in the company of people who are unlikely to kill you."

Nala shrugged. "I would say for a demon who has survived thus far to come to this point, you should be pleased in a way."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"There WILL always be more of my kin looking to take as much control as they can get over others," Esmerala corrected Nala easily, never losing her casual tone or the slight smirk on her face. "I know that I won't truly be free until the self appointed king of New Abaddon is dead, and dead in such a way that he won't come back," she continued, "but just because I am not free doesn't mean I won't get to enjoy the little things~"

Grabbik would, of course, go as far as Nala allowed him to in showering her in affection, and for a demon like him the line between "happy" and "humpy" was thin and fairly hard to find. He wasn't insistent, but his hips gave light thrusts back and forth as he nuzzled between her breasts, letting Nala feel his erection against her bare stomach. He quickly grew more bold, lightly suckling on one of her breasts, but as she offered no attention beyond the lightest of caresses he seemingly took the hint and opted to make nothing more severe than that.

"Both," Esmerala said when the topic turned to her apparent discomfort back in the tunnels, Nala's comment having prompted distasteful scowls from both of Esmerala's retainers. "I have no interest in carrying a batch of monster eggs. Been there, done that. And those enclosed spaces remind me of the cities in Hell, I really can't imagine how you mortals can stand it!"

Esmerala's reaction to her display of magic was at least more interesting than that of her servants, neither of whom seemed to care for the display. She watched the flowers bloom with rapt attention, eying it curiously as a child might. "There is nothing the like of this place in Hell," Esmerala said thoughtfully, "only factions of my kin and the lesser demons who are rarely more than mindless monsters."

Violet offered a low snort when Nala stated that the demons were among company who would not kill them, earning the assassin a dour look from the two armored knights and a chuckle from Esmerala. "Would I be lying on the ground naked if I had no interest in a bit of fun?" the demon lord asked sardonically, her tail flicking back and forth across her thigh and her palm rising up to caress one of her full breasts. "So.... Shall we?" the demoness purred suggestively, grinning at Nala briefly before looking down towards the goblin cuddling into her chest. "We could make a game of it if you like~ Put your little friend there on his back and see which of us can make him shoot higher! Your lover could even join in if she liked," she said, to which Violet would snort again and reply; "I'll pass, thanks." Chuckling again, Esmerala turned her head back to her knights, "how about you, Sarra?" The female demon knight's response mirrored Violet's almost perfectly, the white haired woman offering a derisive snort and replying flatly; "No."

That left Esmerala chuckling again, and turning her attention back to Nala. "Mmmm, what do you think, my dear Nala? Shall we pass the night with a bit of fun while our more reserved retainers glower at us?"

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nala sighed at the shows of disdain and simmering tension between each lustful woman's followers. Violet would not easily put aside the hurt, and it seemed that for their own reasons, the same could be said for the two demon knights.

"Grabbik, my faithful servant. Lie down, right, there." Nala pointed to a spot that was equidistant between her and Esmerala, then, righting herself into a crawling position, the witch elf crept slowly towards the goblin and the demon lord. Her emerald eyes gleamed brightly and she shared a grin with Esmerala.

"It wouldn't be the first time that I've been glowered at for wanting a bit of fun, even though Violet can be quite the thrill seeker herself, when she's inclined to be. I'm sure it's much the same with your Sarra and Mikaeus. But if wounded pride and nurtured prejudice are going to keep them on the sidelines, then all the more benefit shall fall on our eager partner here."

She pointed to the goblin's erect member, swelling and upright like a flag pole, perpendicular to his prone body.

"Tomorrow could bring with it a whole new set of dangers. So I say let those who want to enjoy the moment."

She took the base of Grabbik's shaft in the soft grip of her right hand, letting her thumb and forefinger form an 'O' that tightened just perfectly around his green girth. Slowly she made her hand move up and down, while her mouth hovered close to the tip.

"Shall we share him for a while? Or would you like to get straight into the contest?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grabbik didn't need to be told twice. He knew when his mistress was in a mood to play with him, and Nala's tone spoke openly of the pleasure that his mistress was about to subject him to. He took up a position midway between Nala and Esmerala, doing away with his loincloth and leaving his long, thick member exposed. It stood proudly up into the air, nearly as long as one of his forearms and hard as a rock, and across from Esmerala eagerly shared in Nala's grin. The demoness replicated her lewd approach, sensually crawling towards the prone goblin and his erect staff, and as they drew nearer he would be left with the impossible choice of which to watch more. He switched back and forth regularly, practically salivating, but as they closed the last foot and both met with their mouths poised near his length he finally settled his gaze on Nala and held it there.

He let out a low groan as her grip formed a tight ring around his shaft near the base, the goblin's thick manhood twitching, and Esmerala watched approvingly as his cock gave a few twitches from even her most casual efforts and his breathing turning into an excited pant while a fat drop of precum began to form on his tip. Esmerala's lips hovered over his shaft just as Nala's did, waiting for her permission to descend upon him as ravenously as only a demon could, and when she offered her question she offered a delight coo and simply closed the last few inches to plant a soft kiss upon his rod's helmet. Or at least, the half of his helmet that was closer to her, and other than a quick flick of her tongue that stole away the droplet of pre that had been forming Esmerala left the rest of his tip for Nala to join her on. In the meantime, while Nala's right hand claimed his shaft, Esmerala's would in the meantime drift between the goblin's legs, delicately cupping his sack and the hefty orbs contained within and beginning to offer light squeezes to build up an ever bigger release than Grabbik already threatened to unleash.

Ooooohhh! Lets share him first~” the demoness gasped, briefly interrupting her kiss but not ending it entirely. “Mmmmphhh.... I can see why you keep him!” Her tongue once more left her mouth as she began to slide down the side of Grabbik's rod, her lingual muscle simple sliding along the bottom of his hardened shaft in turn. The goblin never failed to perform when he was called upon, and even though she could ring an orgasm out of him in under a minute when she really wanted to Nala had found him possessed of immense sexual stamina, especially when she was around. Even after he had cum for her a half dozen times or more, he hadn't lost his vigor, and if his overjoyed gasps at feeling Esmerala joining in were any indication he would offer no less of a showing here than he usually did when she called upon him.

Delicious~” Esmerala purred as she claimed another thick drop of the goblin's pre following a lick that ran from Grabbik's base to his tip, his long green rod now sandwiched between the demon's creamy skin and Nala's dark violet, “I bet we could make him clear ten feet if we teased him long enough together!” Grabbik was obviously in ecstasy, assuming of course that Nala joined in on Esmerala's offer of oral attention, and if she had the demoness would opt to include Nala in her own movements even as she worked to tease her goblin retainer. Her tongue would flick playfully against Nala's whenever they were in range, and should their lips reach the tip at the same time at any point she would try to engage the elf in a hungry kiss with his sensitive helmet caught in the crossfire between their writhing tongues, with Esmerala's working to take the lead with all of its impressive skill.

Whether Nala sought to bring their mutual teasing of Grabbik to a close quickly or not was entirely up to her. As ecstatic as he ever was to feel her attention upon his shaft, the goblin would do his very best to hold out until she either offered him release or forced it from him, his fists gripping the earth beneath him tightly and his teeth clenching to muffle the moans that the attention between the lustful night elven mage and equally lustful demonic lord were drawing from him. The goblin's cock jumped, twitched, and released copious amounts of his pre as a result of their attentions, but Nala had trained him well. She could make him reach his climax whenever she wanted with only a minimal threat of an early release, at least as long as she held back the most powerful of her talents, but could also extend their sharing session for as long as she liked, with Esmerala following her lead in their double header for the most part and thus making no effort to make Grabbik finish early.

That left him the victim of not only Esmerala, but of Nala herself, and the more effective the elf's efforts proved in pleasuring Grabbik the more the demoness' would seek to outdo them. Esmerala was shameless in her efforts despite that she, a demon lord, was sucking on nothing but a lowly goblin. She kissed and licked and sucked and even nibbled on any part of Grabbik's shaft she could reach, taking the whole thing into her mouth with ease should Nala ever bring it to a point where they would be deepthroating and just as enthusiastically sucking on his balls when she chose to lay full claim to his shaft. Any man caught between their escalating efforts besides perhaps Matthias would have found himself little more than a helpless plaything for their erotic amusement, and Grabbik was certainly no exception, but he would do his best to hold out for as long as he could, if only to enjoy the sensation of the two of them joining forces against his erect length.

Eventually, however, the goblin would cum from their combined efforts, and when he did he would cum hard, however and wherever Nala made him and the volume and height of his release depending on how long she opted to draw things out. When he had finished, however, and once she and Esmerala had lapped up and swallowed down however much of his seed was left, the demoness would give the side of his length another kiss before saying; “So.... Would you care for another wager, Nala dearest? I must hammer home the lesson about betting against demons after all~ Lets say.... The winner may enjoy the loser in whatever manner they choose – assuming of course that it does not interfere in any way with your goal and that no harm comes to any involved party – with their retainers able to enjoy the same pleasures? Limited to tonight of course!

Whether Nala amended the demon's bet, accepted it as it was, or rejected it out of hand, she would be able to either take the first turn in Esmerala's contest or offer the first effort to the demoness. Grabbik was never done in one round, and so remained as stiff as stone between them, waiting for one woman or the other to begin their work in bringing him to his next explosive peak.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nala looked upon Grabbik with measured approval. His manhood throbbed and twitched at her touch and the oncoming presence of the demon lord only made the little goblin more tense with anticipatory pleasure. She wondered if Grabbik appreciated the magnitude of his unlikely fortune. He probably did, and it was likely why he would continue to follow and fight for her. No demon of such diminutive power had ever had it so good.

The elven temptress dipped her head and let her tongue drag from her gripping fingers, up along Grabbik's cock, kissing the head as Esmerala's mouth hovered close. The demoness made sure to grab that fat bead of precum before Nala could, and so instead the witch elf used her free hand to draw Esmerala closer, so that they could kiss eagerly and excitedly, with Grabbik's bell end caught in the crossfire. Nala stroking his shaft, Esmerala cupping his balls, the goblin would be able to see the two femme fatales alternating between kissing their halves of his helmet or swapping saliva with one another just at the meeting place near his urethra.

"Yes~" Nala said, happy that Esmerala wanted to share first. "He's handy to have around, and always eager to please. His stamina is impressive."

As Esmerala began to suckle and lick the side of his shaft, Nala would wrap her lips around his tip and begin to shallow suck the goblin servant off. She saw no reason to wring the initial orgasm out quickly. Better to elongate it a little so that she and the demon lord could spend some quality time working to a common goal.

"I've no doubt of it," Nala agreed after having surrendering Grabbick's helmet, and another fat blob of pre to Esmerala as they switched duties in pleasuring Grabbik's cock. "Why don't we try for it?"

Nothing was more a guilty pleasure to Nala than to lose herself to a sexual challenge, even if it were an impossible one. She'd proven this to herself on many an occassion, including the horrible consequence of her first daliance with Esmerala, but more pleasantly with their latest sexual congress by the river, when the demon lord had literally had Nala's soul in her grasp. The same destructive flirtation with immense sexual dominance had also been experienced with Matthias. As far as sexual partners went, he was less a fuck buddy and more a force of fucking nature, and yet she would be hard pressed to deny the opportunity to feel such pleasures again and again.

This was why Nala wished to harness and explore the powers of sexual energy and magic. If she wasn't going to be able to refuse amazing sex, she might as well continue to try to have some control over the situation, right?

With half-lidded eyes and a crooked grin, Nala stopped her oral appreciation of Grabbik to give Esmerala a proper, full on kiss, though her hand at his base did not stop its slow but firm pumping. She wanted the goblin to watch as these two powerful women got themselves hot and bothered, promising to make him cum more intensely than ever before.

Breaking the kiss, slowly, Nala winked and then turned back to Grabbik's cock. She eyed it hungrily, then shifted her emerald gaze to him, locking him in her gaze. Eye contact was always such a thrill as these things went. Her pumping of his base became slightly firmer, slightly faster. And then she opened her mouth and descended on him. She took half of him insider her mouth on the first descent, holding there and increasing suction so that her lips formed a tight vacuum around him. Her tongue slithered around, using its mutation to make a slight corkscrew around the underside of his helmet, where he was especially sensitive. Then she withdrew back to the tip, making a wet withdrawal sound as she went, never breaking the lock of her lips.

At the tip, her eyes met Grabbik's once again. She tilted her body so that her ass was high in the air, her back arching low, in a very seductive, servicing position. The goblin would be able to see the perfect shape of her rump, the delicate curvature of her tailbone and lower spine, and then would see her head and those enchanting eyes, looking directly at him, with a calculated mixture of lust and vulnerability. She always found that looking vulnerable to a demon was a surefire way to arouse them. It was in their nature to want to violate the vulnerable afterall, and even if Grabbik knew damn sure who was really in control, that didn't stop his imagination from helping his masculine urges along.

Her next descent was three-quarters of the way down his long, stiff shaft, her saliva making his organ wet and slippery, and more easy to navigate down the back of her throat. Her third descent reached her own fingers at his base, and she held herself there, letting her tongue perform all sorts of traces around him. She then pulled off of him completely with a loud sucking pop as her lips broke contact and she offered his wet, twitching shaft to Esmerala for her to share and have fun with.

Esmerala, in her typical challenging way, emulated Nala's movements and technique, but would then add on a little extra, challenging the night elf to likewise match and improve upon. The night elf was inwardly thrilled. Some musicians liked to duel with lute riffs... but she and the demon lord knew how to play a different type of instrument. They would start slow, making sure that Grabbik would experience pleasure in growing increments, but she wouldn't let him cum just yet.

Eventually, Nala decided that her mouth wasn't enough and positioned herself to use her breasts too. She slid Grabbik's cock inbetween them and squeezed them together with her hands. His cock was wet enough now from their blowjobs that it slid quite pleasurably through her pillowy soft orbs, with the top of his shaft still close enough to suck on.

When Esmerala came to mimic this as well, the night elf had Grabbik arch his body up so that the two of them could dock their breasts against one another while containing the goblin's manhood between them. This led to another pleasant exchange of kisses with Esmerala as they sought to bring him further and further towards a stunning climax.

"I think we've teased him long enough, let's launch our little plaything, hmm?~"

So saying Nala would set him down again and break the contact again. Even though she knew that if they continued to double titty-fuck him, he would cum hard, she didn't think he would get to ten feet without proper pressure upon release. He would need a tight grip and intense, sustained stimulation.

Not wanting to short change this experience, Nala used her magic to increase her mental and therefore sexual abilities, her body glowing intensely with a whirl of emerald and amethyst energy. Her knowledgeable fingers and mouth set to work, finally working him to orgasm after having teased him alongside Esmerala for quite some time. When the demon lord drew close again, wanting to be a part of the finale, Nala removed her mouth with one more noisy slurp and let the demon suck him as her own soft hands rapidly pumped and cupped him.

Both women would sense the moment when Grabbik was about to come, being as attuned as they were to such things. In that final moment, they would tilt their heads out of the way to let his seed spring into the air, jetting up in mighty ropes that would then rain back down on them haphazardly. It would elicit a giggle of mischievous delight from the night elf, who as always managed to lose herself in the sexual experience.

Once the twitch goblin had set back to the task of recovering - which was almost instantaneous, being a demon made of magic - Esmerala made her offer of a wager, and Nala sighed.

"It's a lovely offer, Esmerala, but I've learned that lesson already. I'll not be wagering against you until I'm certain that it will be a truly sporting experience - and it will be one day, I assure you of that, for I am a quick study and quicker to innovate."

The night elf traced across a dribble of of Grabbik's seed that had fallen on Esmerala's shoulder and after giving it an appraising look, licked it clean off her finger before continuing with her answer.

"But if you simply want to enjoy me, then ask of me what you want and you'll find me willing, within the bounds of your would-be wager. Your retainers are welcome to join as well - but my demands remain. Where I lay, and whom I lay with, are sacred to me. The revelries of the night may be mad with lust and mischief, but throughout them, we respect one another, no matter our pasts and no matter our powers. Of our doubts and prejudices, we set those aside and do not take them up again until the dawn. Those who cannot do so are wise to keep away, for their pleasure would not be my desire. For those who can, I would lavish upon them all the pleasures of my craft."

Nala glanced briefly across at the demon knights, and then over her shoulder at Violet. Her bodyguard was stubborn and likely not pleased with Nala, but she knew enough of the witch elf's philosophy to at least not be surprised by her actions. The daughter of Ch'hiesol did not hold much hope of feeling her assassin lover's graceful, eager touch tonight. Perhaps tomorrow, if the gods were good.

She turned back to Esmerala and quirked an eyebrow, waiting to see if the demon was happy to skip the challenge and move straight on to the fun. Nala began to stroke Grabbik again as she listened, intent that the faithful goblin should continue to be employed in some fashion, even he was no longer going to be the subject of a challenge.

"So Esmerala, my one and only demonic tutor, what carnal desire can I satisfy, mm?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmmmm~" Esmerala punctuated her first descent onto Grabbik's cock when it was offered to her with a soft moan, taking him down to Nala's fingers and holding while the elf repositioned herself however she liked, the goblin's balls open to be sucked on and Esmerala's pleasing form hers to toy with. The goblin gazed down in wonder, had met Nala's gaze almost in a pleasured daze when she had first taken his rod between her lips, and his groans now as Esmerala replicated Nala's enthusiastic sucking were just like the ones that he had unleashed for her.

Her servant had always been aware of his position in their relationship, always fully conscious of his role beneath her, and even in times like these he was ever conscious of his place in their relationship. Even as she had raised her heart shaped ass and worshiped his manhood with her lips and tongue, Grabbik was no doubt conscious of the fact that Nala was his superior, but the pleasant illusion of her vulnerable look and the pleasure that her practiced efforts caused him were a fantasy that he was all too happy to surrender himself to in the moment. Esmerala merrily copied her, the demon lord's own soft backside rising to bump playfully against Nala's as she took her first turn paying homage to the goblin's shaft.

Esmerala put her own spin on things, however. Her look was sultry and hungry, a gaze filled with unfettered desire cast up at the goblin. Her look said that she wanted this, that she had no greater desire than to provide pleasure to the goblin, that sucking on his cock was the very reason for her existence. Every roll of her tongue against the underside of his rod, every bob of her head as her lips slid down along his shaft played into that lie, but it was a lie that Grabbik was all too happy to believe in. Demon lord and elven witch traded on and off on his cock, taking it in turns to worship Grabbik's thick tool, and whenever Nala had his shaft Esmerala would lap at it, suck on his balls, do anything to add to the lowly goblin's experience.

Her companion always one upped Nala's actions, providing one extra little trick to please the object of their affection. When she licked, Esmerala licked faster or better, when she sucked Esmerala did it harder, when she squeezed the goblin's rod between her breasts Esmerala replicated that act and covered her bosom in a pleasant smelling oil that let her do it harder and faster than Nala could manage with saliva alone. She was all too happy to smear the conjured substance over Nala's bosom in turn when they each took a side of his cock and squeezed both sets of wonderful pillowy breasts against his cock. "He's so big... And he lasted so long! I've never met a goblin who could manage so much stamina~" Esmerala purred, looking over at the goblin as she moved her breasts in time with Nala, both of them pumping their soft orbs up and down while the tips of their breasts glanced against one another. Esmerala's elongated tongue slid down to toy with his tip as it poked out from between their breasts, Nala's easily long enough to join it, and when her suggestion came forth Esmerala giggled and nodded.

The demoness seemed ready to finish him like that, but Nala opted for a finish that would reach their stated goal and drew away, prompting Esmerala to once more join her, licking at the goblin's rod while she sucked on it. Nala calling upon her magic prompted the demoness to do the same, lapping at him until Nala gave her another turn to suck on him at which point Grabbik's rod vanished into her mouth, her tongue working to stroke it while she sucked upon it. Grabbik wouldn't last long with her enhanced attention upon his manhood, and before he was led to release Esmerala pulled off and applied both hands to his shaft, taking a firm grip and leaving him under steady strokes from both women before he finally erupted into the air.

One feet, two, four, six... Eight... And ten feet, almost to the ceiling of Nala's little shelter did the goblin's first stream of seed fly, and the second gained another few inches before it got the next few began to taper off. Esmerala gave an exultant cry as it spurted up and came raining back down, his sticky seed falling upon pale and violet skin alike. After, Esmerala would make her lewd offer, and when Nala responded the demoness would chuckle softly.

"Well, it's certainly good to see you learn quickly~" she purred, giving Grabbik's cock a lick to take some of the dribbling seed from it, "very dramatic~ But understandable, I suppose! My intentions were more than I stated, I'm afraid, but I cannot say you'll disagree with them~" She fixed Nala with a sultry look and kissed the back of the hand she was using to stroke Grabbik, who had never even begun to go soft. "Our compatriots - lovely little Grabbik excluded of course - are ever so grumpy of late. I had thought that experiencing your lovely touch might loosen up my companions, or if you won that dear Violet might benefit from some of mine~ What do you think of that, hrm? And besides, even if we aren't to bet...."

Esmerala leaned forward to flick her tongue across the underside of Grabbik's rod, earning a low groan from the goblin, "I would be happy to see if I really can make your little servant cum harder than you~"

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Though Esmerala continued to one-up Nala throughout the experience, it only drove the witch elf to try harder, to not be seen or perceived as a push over. She knew she could and had rocked Grabbik's world on many occasions, lowly servant though he was, and she was determined that the goblin not get any ideas that there was another out there who could be as good to him as she was. Esmerala might have more supernatural skill when it came to pleasing him, but Grabbik was a part of her life, and she a major part of his identity. What was he before her except for one of so many other goblins, whose names might be swept away on the winds of history like so many dead leaves? Now he was the primary servant of the witch of Kyederon. If that was not yet enough to make him a legend among his kind, then she would not stop amassing her power and myth until it was.

She was proud of the way his stamina had improved. It had been the quality that allowed him to live past their first meeting and had been a side project of hers in the two years of settlement to extend the length of his stamina and the power behind his release. It was pleasing to see these qualities on display tonight.

"No, of course I could not object to those intentions - it is the wager that I have not the taste for tonight. When next I challenge you, and when I win, I want our record to be tied, you see."

Nala drew closer to her pale, demonic companion and licked a splatter of Grabbik's cum from off the side of Esmerala's neck, finishing her lick with a soft nip, to leave a small hickey on the side of that smooth neck.

"I am also saddened by the sour moods of our companions, even if I understand them." The night elf considered for a moment.

"How about this... we'll have our friendly challenge with Grabbik. And I'll agree to your terms, but with one caveat: that the winner still has to offer her amends to the loser's companion or companions. That is to say, once things are well under way with the loser's forfeit, the winner makes herself completely available and subservient to the remaining onlookers. So in the end, no matter what, it's our companions who win out."

Nala looked beyond the demon lord and over to the knights.

"I do not desire bitterness between us. I am willing to submit to them for tonight, if you are willing to place your pretty horned head in my Violet's lap and surrender to her."

---

Assuming that Esmerala was happy for this to occur, Nala would smile and seal the friendly agreement with a kiss upon the demon lord's plump lips. Then, pulling away, her gaze would return to Grabbik.

"Now then, my sweet Grabbik..." Her purple hued hand cupped Grabbik's balls in the soft touch of her palm and rubbed them softly. "We're going for rounds two and three! She may be a demon lord, but I am your mistress. You're going to be a good gobbo and cum hard for me, right?"

Nala's eyes flashed green with whorls of emerald energy flowing from their edges due to the magic still swelling through her body.

"Your cock's nice and slippery. I think you're ready for some of your mistress' night elf pussy~."

She moved herself over his body, positioning so that her flower was just above his ever hard erection. She showed him more of it by spreading it wide with her fore and ring fingers while using her middle to rub her bud. The knowledge of everyone watching her do this, coupled with the guaranteed consequences of this venture was enough to make Nala soaked with anticipation. She locked her gaze with the goblin, giving him a determined, hungry look, and lowered her body until she felt the pressure build and her fingers slipped over the tip of his green manhood. She held there, building the tension and the goblin's need in the same manner that Esmerala had taught her in their tryst at the river - and then just as had been done to her, she slipped down onto the goblin with a sudden, forceful thrust that hilted her down to his balls, her wetness drenching down onto him in an instant. Her muscles contracted, her succubus and arcane magic flowed and formed a connection with the goblin. Then, after a momentary grinding to enjoy the fullness of Grabbik inside of her, Nala proceeded to ride her goblin servant, feeling him bulge and throb inside of her as she poured all her subtle techniques into him, and let herself go wild in effort, determined to build him up just until his release and then slow down, repeating this process until she was certain that he would shoot as high as before.

Once she had done what she thought was her best, the witch elf would move off of Grabbik and use her hands to furiously pump him to orgasm, and then cheekily, at the last moment, she'd cast a small force spell to make his cum stay stationary at its zenith - or at least most of it. Skilled though she was, force magic was not her primary school and her control was only such that she could affect the highest gob. The rest of it fell haphazardly back onto the ground, Grabbik, and herself. She smirked and remarked:

"Not so bad, I think. But I'm sure I could do better..."

She used the force magic to fling the bit of goblin goo she had control of all the way up to the ceiling and giggled as it splattered there.

Turning to the demon lord, she'd wink. "My story is that I made him hit the ceiling, and I'm sticking to it. Your turn.~"

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ufufufufufuf, well if you want to even the record instead of needing to catch up, I suppose that's understandable~" Esmerala replied playfully, and offered a soft coo as Nala licked a line of cum from her neck and gave her a soft nip that would leave a red patch on her pale skin. She giggled softly in response to Nala's suggestion and leaned over to return the gesture, nipping her neck and then trailing up to nibble on the tip of one of Nala's pointed ears. "So we both win? I can agree to that~" she purred into Nala's ear, and when she turned to the two nights she would find them gazing at her speculatively.

"It is not bitterness that makes us wary of you, even if you had us suffer the predations of your pets," the female of the pair stated. "We simply didn't agree with Esmerala about your ability to deal with the our former liege," the male added, folding his arms over his chest. "So long as you can agree to avoid plying your mind magic on us though.... I suppose I wouldn't mind a bonding exercise~" Sarra continued dryly, prompting Mikaeus to roll his eyes, sigh, and nod. "If it will ease your mind, and that of our mistress."

Esmerala, in the meantime, turned to Violet and tilted her head curiously. "What about you, hrm?" the demoness purred, causing the assassin to stiffen visibly and frown at her. Esmerala was unperturbed, however, "will a few hours of having me at your mercy, at your beck and call, will that bring a close to our antagonism?" Violet glared at the demoness, but then adopted a cruel grin and simply said; "We will see."

With that decided, Nala would share another brief kiss on the demon lord's plump lips, the night elf would turn once more to Grabbik, who had come back from near full hardness to full mast with the brief respite after being sucked to an explosion unlike any he'd ever produced before by the two women who had just shared him. The goblin offered no objection when told that he would be going at least two more rounds as part of her game with Esmerala, his thick rod giving a jump as she cupped his balls and practically ordered him to cum harder for her than for Esmerala. "Nnnnn.... Yes mistress!" he grunted eagerly, already panting with arousal.

Her servant's eyes bulged with glee as she announced how she intended to extract her victory from him, and he watched in awe as she climbed on top of him only to pause and tease him a moment. Nala watched the excitement build in the diminutive goblin's eyes as she rubbed her folds over the head of his rod, and could see the pleasure explode through him when she finally rewarded his anticipation by descending and taking in every inch of him. His hips bucked up to meet her descent, their bodies impacting hard enough to produce a soft, wet smack as he drove up into the hilt and his balls slapped into her ass. He groaned, announcing his pleasure at the feel of her folds clamping upon his rod loudly and letting his tongue roll out of his mouth. Her servant's motions would mirror her own as she rode Grabbik, her magical enhancement letting her move by directed instinct to inspire the maximum amount of pleasure possible in the diminutive demon and thus making every second a pleasure heaven for him.

Their tryst built and built and built in intensity as Nala poured all of her wild talent into the contest she had declared, and it wasn't long until Grabbik was throbbing inside of her, his fingers digging gently into the soft flesh on her hips. He was ready to explode, but as always he did his best to hold back, not only because Nala preferred it but because he wanted to enjoy the grip of her soft folds for as long as he could before emptying himself in pure ecstasy. It was as clear as ever where he wanted to unleash his seed, the harder his cock pulsed the harder he pushed up to kiss the night elf's cervix with his tip, smearing his pre across it amidst all of her copious juices. The desire to empty every drop of his boiling cream into her womb was almost but not quite overwhelming his subservient role, and as such he slowed in turn as Nala slowed her motions away, forcing him to wait while leaving the little goblin absolutely overwhelmed with pleasure tempered by need. Again and again she edged him, teasing Grabbik to just the precipice of his peak only to back away before he could erupt into her pussy.

By the time she pulled off of him Grabbik's cock was throbbing so hard it seemed like it might explode, and the goblin himself was panting heavily and gritting his teeth against his intense desire to bury himself into Nala's welcoming folds and pour every drop of seed that he had left into her pussy. The promise of relief left him bucking his hips up high as Nala finally started jerking his slick shaft towards his inevitable release, uncaring of how he came so long as he came, and when he did release his sperm from her skilled jerking Grabbik unleashed a loud groan and a veritable torrent of hot, sticky cum. His first and most powerful spurt almost hit the ceiling anyway, and when she used her force magic to ensure that it hit the top of her conjured shelter Esmerala chuckled and gave Nala a soft smack on the ass. "Looks like I've got my work cut out for me then~"

She knelt between Grabbik's legs as he lay on the floor, the goblin panting in exhaustion after the two incredibly intense orgasm, his rod actually starting to deflate. "Mmmm, none of that!" the demoness purred as she grabbed him by the base, and Nala felt her gather a hint of power before delivering it in a kiss against the tip of Grabbik's cock. It straightened to full mast in the span of a few heartbeats, and the goblin groaned suddenly and opened his eyes to gaze down at the demoness. Esmerala took several minutes to lap Nala's love honey from his newly invigorated manhood, taking it and the leftovers of his freshly spilled cream strip by strip before she made the whole of it vanish past her lips until his balls were pressed against her chin. Grabbik gave a low gasp, his eyes widening and his hips bucking up into her mouth, and Esmerala gave a pleased moan muffled by his shaft.

Then she gave an audible, slurping swallow, and Grabbik threw his head back and groaned, his hands scrambling to find purchase in the ground. One, two, three, four more of Esmerala's swallowing gulps followed over the next minute, each one making Grabbik go even wilder with pleasure, his eyes shooting wide open only to stare blankly. Nala would see his balls contracting as if he were cumming on the last swallow, but when Esmerala slowly slid off the goblin was throbbing as if cumming only for not a drop of his seed to erupt up into the sky. "Delicious~" the demoness cooed, offering a kiss against Grabbik's tip that let the demoness issue yet another invigorating burst of magic into Nala's goblin servant, this one a more lasting version.

"I would be happy to suck every last drop out of you," she cooed, her tongue giving his manhood a quick flick. "But first... You'll have to help me~" She climbed up and turned around, taking the opposite position that Nala had and turning to look over her shoulder while her tail slipped down and wrapped around his pulsating shaft, letting it settle as Grabbik drifted away from his orgasm and came back to the moment. His cock was slowly guided between her soft, round cheeks, and Esmerala began to shift up and down with the goblin's rod being rubbed between the mounds of her ass. "Have you ever had a demon noble, hrm?"

Grabbik hadn't. He had been born on Donevrion, and the closest he'd had to a being like Esmerala up until that point had been Nala, certainly a decent substitute by any estimation but still not quite the same. "Mmmm, so many of my kin just ignore goblins," she cooed as her tail added the occasional jerk to the mix of her motions. "But I haven't forgotten how good you taste~ How hard you get~" The demon's hips rose gracefully, until her sex was hovering provocatively over the goblin's shaft, nether lips just barely kissing his tip, "well... Tonight, you'll get to enjoy me to your heart's content~"

Like Nala, she gave tiny shifts back and forth, letting Grabbik's anticipation build and build and build while her petals barely glanced across the head of his cock. "Ufufufufu... Even if you explode for me as hard as I know you will... While Violet has her way with me, you'll be able to too~ I'll be at your every beck," her tail gave a slow jerk of Grabbik's rod, "and call," another slow jerk, "your perfectly obedient little plaything," two faster jerks, "to do with as you... Oooohhhh~" Esmerala's statement ended in a moan of pleasure as she descended onto Grabbik's cock, taking him to the hilt as easily as Nala had earlier.

Grabbik's guttural moan was even stronger than her own, and just as Nala had before her Esmerala began to vigorously ride her goblin servant while he could do naught but dig his grip into the soft meat of her ass and hold on for dear life. The demoness was even less kind to poor Grabbik than Nala, for she needed to take no breaks while keeping him on the edge of orgasm. Her tail curled tightly around the base of his shaft, and the spaded tip massaged the goblin's balls while she kept up a steady rhythm of grinding bucks. Encouraging moans and coos as she rode him only drove on Grabbik's arousal, but where Nala had had to pause when he had been on the verge of orgasm Esmerala just kept on going, her spirit keeping a tight seal on her goblin servant to prevent the explosion that the lesser demon would happily have pumped into her womb if given the chance.

Esmerala took almost exactly as long as Nala had to ride her load out of him, and when she finished the demoness slipped off and jerked him to completion instead. Being allowed to cum after an even more intense session of extended denial, plus the magic she'd cast to enhance his stamina, saw his shot going high.... High enough that the first rope made a second splatter mark in the ceiling before the rest rained down upon Esmerala and Grabbik, the demoness catching a large amount on her back and on her ass as she rubbed it against his still spurting shaft. "Eheh, it looks like we've come to a draw, Nala dearest~" she purred, reaching back to wipe up a rope of Grabbik's cum and then licking it lewdly off of her fingers.

"I believe that that means we all win, doesn't it?" the demoness purred, but unless Nala commandeered her attention somehow she would look slyly to Violet, who was smirking back at her mischievously. Esmerala's companions were already up and moving, their armor discarded to the side, and the female of the pair already conjuring a shaft that was more or less equal to the one sported by the man beside her. Both came to stand in front of Nala, their members only half erect but already impressive in size and in easy reach. "Think she's as good as she made that look?" Mikkaeus asked speculatively while grinning down at Nala, though he was obviously speaking to his companion. "Probably," Sarra replied with the same expression, "we've both seen her sucking on goblins before though... She's ours for the night, why don't we see if she's as good with her mouth as she claims?"

"That sounds like an idea I can get behind," he replied, "dibs on her pussy when we get to the main event though!" Sarra chuckled back, "that's alright by me~" It seemed that the two demons were already deciding how they were going to share her, and already had ideas for how she was going to start if the pair of cocks waving in her face were any indication.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So I've gathered, Mikkaeus," Nala said with a wan smile directed at the male demon who expressed his reasons for wariness. She then shifted her gaze to Sarra, who seemed to enjoy starting and finishing the same sentences as her counterpart. The night elf wondered if they were related somehow, like siblings.

"There is a providence set aside for the bold plans of unlikely people. I intend to prove your mistress is right about me. But tonight, I'll settle for proving to you two how much of a pleasure I am to have around. And don't worry Sarra dear, I'll use no magic that you won't appreciate.~"

The witch gleamed with a promise of arcane emerald mischief. Her throaty tone and the tracing of her fingers across her own body were to elicit a reaction of amusement, reassurance, and excitement in her future bedfellows.

Later on, after she had put on a show with Grabbik and ensured she had technically hit the ceiling of the makeshift abode with the goblin's cum, Nala would giggle cheekily at Esmerala. The demon lord smacked her softly on the ass in admonishment - an act that Nala considered both affectionate and erotic. Then the horned seductress proceeded to outdo the night elf's performance by just enough so as to continue that twisted feeling of admiration, jealousy, and increased desire to study at the feet of this extraordinary creature. Though her storybook knowledge of the hell that the demons came from had been well and truly shattered, here at least, in the form of Esmerala (and perhaps later on Mikkaeus and Sarra too) was a vestige of those heady, erotic fantasies of Nala's youth.

Seeing Esmerala in action with Grabbik just made Nala want to lose herself with the demon, to caress and taste and copulate with a reckless abandon that most mortals inherently shied away from.

"Oh my~ Esmerala, what a lovely draw it was to see. Yes, I think you and I should get to our tasks. I hope you've saved plenty of your energy for my lovely Violet."

The night elf then turned with the intention to approach Mikkaeus and Sarra but they were already standing next to her. She shot them a demure smile and then fixated upon at their half-erections lying within easy reach in front of her.

"You want me to use my mouth?" She asked rhetorically as she took the cocks in either hand, gripping them softly and caressing them, from base to top. "Mmm~ Gladly!"

Nala treated the two of them as though they had each given her a stick of the most tasty candied sweets to to sample. Starting with Sarra, she ran her tongue along the shaft and applying a bit of her succubus magic in a manner that copied Esmerala's earlier effort with Grabbik. Then she switched immediately over to Mikkaeus and doubled the motion, before turning back to Sarra and one-upping herself again.

Her appraising licks then turned swiftly into swirling samplings of their phallic helmets, which she would then lock her warm soft lips over and bob forward upon only very slightly. Again she repeated her pattern of paying slightly more attention to the next cock than she had previously given the one just prior, though always her hands were working at the lower half of the erections to maintain her momentum.

Mikkaeus was the first to feel her lips descend fully upon his pleasantly large phallus, and as she leaned forward on her knees to ensure she was taking him to the back of her throat, she glanced up at the demon's face to see how her efforts were making the male feel. A smile or a grin on his face would elicit a cheerful muffled noise while a feigned look of disastisfaction would earn him an apologetic look and a redoubled effort to suck his cock as best as her dedicated studies and practice could provide.

Before he came however, she would slide his cock out of her mouth noisily and give it an obligatory kiss before moving over to Sarra in a bid to orally outdo herself again. She put her hands on the demoness' thighs as her mouth descended slowly onto the demon cock with an indulgent moan. As she did this, she adjusted her position so that her feet were under her again and she was squatting. Nala fixed her eyes on Sarra's and proceeded to deepthroat the demon, hoping this time to procure her first of hopefully many climaxes. Whether Sarra was interested in depositing her load down the witch's throat or decorating her from chin to ear, Nala intended to oblige the demon's preference, swallowing the whole load if that was their wish. And she would swiftly let herself be pulled back to Mikkaeus to ensure he got to get off for the first time as well, only with him, she would be inclined to show off just how much she enjoyed his cum, playing with it in her mouth for him to see.

After this, it was up to the two demons to decide what they wanted to do with her. Nala would be good to her word, letting them have complete command over her body. Knowing that he had desired to be first inside of her pussy, Nala would be sure to offer him an excellent view of his desire, spreading her slick folds aside with her fingers to shamelessly reveal how eager she was for the demon knight to have his way with her.

"Was my mouth good enough? Do I get my reward now?" She asked him playfully, enticing the magical creature to unleash its natural dominant desires upon her.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nala's words of reassurance produced little reaction from the demoness, but Mikkaeus at least grinned at her and rolled his eyes.

Following the final round of her contest with Esmerala reaching its conclusion, Nala's words would draw a smirk from the demoness. “Oh I do.... But even if I didn't,” she fixed Violet with a hungry stare, “I know where I can get plenty more!” That left Nala to approach the other two demons with similar intent, and as she confirmed their desire and began to stroke their cocks, one conjured and one natural, she found them both grinning down at her with eyes that glowed a bright crimson.

Sarra was the more vocal of the two, letting out coos and sighs as Nala licked, kissed, and sucked on her shaft during the initial leadup, while Mikkaeus showed little reaction beyond subtle facial ticks when her efforts produced the most pleasure for him. Her slight uses of magic and her not inconsiderable talents allowed her to pinpoint what the two liked best even with the male demon's muted reactions, however, and as she switched back and forth between them Nala would easily be able to bring the two demons to the verge of their peaks right when she'd wanted to.

One and then the other, each demon enjoying the lustful elf's attention one at a time while the other was left to enjoy the steady strokes of her hand in the meantime. By the time she rose to a squat in preparation for receiving their liquid gifts, Serra was letting out regular moans of pleasure, and Mikkaeus was panting softly and pulsing in the air, awaiting another turn in her mouth so that she might finish him or the touch of her skilled fingers to tide him over. Sarra was grinning down at her eagerly, her lips twisted into a long grin and her eyes wide with lust. Those luscious lips parted in a moan to match Nala's as she took the female demon's conjured cock deep into her throat, her skilled mouth working deftly towards the inevitable goal of drawing out every drop of her sperm rich cream. She had every inch of it to play with, every scrap of sensitive flesh awaiting the tight press of her lips or the soft embrace of her tongue, and after only a few moments of working her mouth back and forth she would feel Serra throbbing in readiness in her mouth.

"Ooohh.... Ooohhh.... Oooohh.... Yes.... Don't stop!" she panted, her eyes closing just as Nala saw them rolling into the back of her head. The demoness had long since played into the night elf's hands, letting herself go with the flow of the situation where the taciturn Mikkaeus still seemed surly. Now she seemed to be in pure ecstasy, Nala's skilled efforts with only her mouth making her shudder on the verge of release, one palm working over one of her own full breasts and the other gripping her hip. A few moments more and the knight's moans began to take on a steady rising, and one last shudder and a few powerful throbs of the tool in her mouth warned Nala just before a groan of relief and pleasure signaled Sarra's orgasm. The first spurt of warm demonic cum left the elf's tongue coated in the substance, the pleasant taste of it sweet but spiced with something akin to cinnamon, but the rest she would easily be able to swallow despite the demon's impressive volume, something that she would probably be used to by that point.

Once Sarra's cum was sucked down, however, it would be her male counterpart's turn to enjoy Nala's attention to the fullest, and when she turned to him he broke out into a rare grin. "My turn now eh?" he grunted as she turned to him, "make sure you let me see the results of your good work!" Even with his apparent eagerness, he was still one of her less vocal partners to be sure, his face largely lacking in expression. That didn't stop her from reading numerous other signs of the pleasure that her work inspired, however, subtle ticks in his face and slight shifts in his body, the small clenches and twitches of his fingers, and most obviously the reactions of the very organ that she was so enthusiastically sucking on. When he came, there was a simple grunted warning before his pulsing rod exploded, a few more grunts as his thick, sticky seed filled her mouth to capacity and beyond, some going down her throat and some more dribbling out the sides of her mouth. His was a more pungent taste, more traditional but not bitter or salty like she was used to from goblins or more conventional partners, instead possessing a slightly fruity tinge to it. His load was even bigger than Sarra's, one of the largest she'd ever had to take from only one partner, though obviously even he couldn't compare to some of the larger groups that she'd taken in her lewd misadventures.

With the initial bout finished, Nala would have an opportunity to glance aside to observe the other group in her makeshift shelter. Violet was still sitting with her back against the wall, but had done away with every scrap of clothing she had. Esmerala was on hands and knees before her, perfectly rounded ass raised high, much to Grabbik's enjoyment, while her head was down between Violet's parted legs. True to form, Esmerala was the one in control of the situation despite any appearances to the contrary. The goblin was behind the greater demoness, rapidly pumping his hips in order to drive his long, thick rod into her pussy like it was the last rut of his life. While his rapid pounding was making the demon's plump backside jiggle and prompting the occasional moan from the demoness while she worked her oral magic on Violet, it was Grabbik's face that was twisted in ecstasy, his own seed already coating his shaft as it plunged in and out of Esmerala's tight folds suggesting that he had already cum at least once inside of her.

Violet, in the meantime, was holding one hand on Esmerala's head and the other gripping her own hair. Her chocolate eyes were rolled up into the back of her head, her breasts heaving with every breath that only came forth as soon as it was drawn in in the form of a loud, lewd moan. Her squirming was kept to a minimum only because Esmerala was firmly holding her hips to keep her in place while maintaining her oral attention.

Nala didn't have long to watch the demoness reversing the situation on her companions, however, as she had two demons of her own to deal with. "You do.... But only once you're in the proper position. On hands and knees, ass in the air," Mikkaeus said coolly, and when Nala obeyed he dropped to his knees behind her and roughly grasped her hips, pulling her into position while lining himself up with her folds. He didn't bother teasing her, instead simply sliding into the elven mage's tight depths inch by inch, faster than some might have gone but not shoving himself in like some artless pig. He gave a grunt of satisfaction as her folds clenched around him, smoothing a hand over her hip to deliver a single smack against her soft backside before he pulled back and began to thrust.

It was a familiar sort of technique to Nala, at least in some respects. She felt him filling her, his large rod touching every inch of her inner walls, grinding against her sensitive patch and tapping her cervix, and as he moved it was with vigor and purpose. He slid back and pushed back in, testing her, and as she responded without pain, her arousal making her entirely ready, he quickly began to pick up his pace until his hips were clapping audibly into her and causing her soft flesh to jiggle pleasantly with every thrust. Pleasure pulsed through her with every thrust, and through it Nala felt the knight draining her, scraps of her arcane essence sucked away to feed his demonic hunger. It let him pinpoint what made her feel the most pleasure, and as much as he seemed not to care for her pleasure outwardly he naturally aimed for her sweet spots and made every thrust a wave of pure ecstasy.

The elf had encountered many partners like him before, no doubt. Men who took her for their own pleasure, most often warriors. Even as much as selfish as they seemed outwardly, however, Nala had come to understand that her pleasure was intrinsic to their own. It wasn't because of any care for her enjoyment of the act directly, but because of their wish to conquer her, to leave their partners as simpering piles of flesh, slaves to the pleasure they could bring and fully conquered, letting them achieve emotional satisfaction well before finding their own physical release. Such types had been those most likely to ignore her demands not to cum inside of her back before she had left her mother's temple, had been most likely to try and sow their seed within her, but luckily for her that wouldn't be a problem now.

Mikkaeus, however, was not like those men, not precisely. A warrior he might be, but he was also a demon, and an incubus, and while his personality might show even in the heights of intimacy while he made a meal from her very soul, those aspects of him were just as intrinsic as his chosen profession. He was better, simply put, than any mortal warrior she had ever lain with, his thrusts more deft, his pace at once more intense but more measured, and as a result he could compete with Nala even with her arcane talents at work.

It wasn't quite a round with Esmerala, but Mikkaeus proved a good lay nonetheless, and unless she was giving her all in that instance, well before she had brought him close she felt her own body seize in orgasm that let him feed deep upon her spirit. His pace wouldn't shift, however, and as she came down she would feel another orgasm rising, her tight folds having failed to milk him of his release. After another few moments she would feel his grip on her hips tightening, however, his pace growing just a little more frantic, but before they could reach the apex of their encounter Sarra would join the fray, kneeling in front of Nala and lightly caressing her hair. "Care to keep me entertained? I miss that mouth already~" she purred, and if Nala welcomed her she would slide her cock back into the elf's mouth and begin her own thrusting that left her cock plunging deep down her throat with each stroke.

Caught between two demons, Nala was slid back and forth for the next few minutes, a sexual high to match the pair on the other side of the room. By that point Violet was fully on her back, her knees raised up to be by her head, and Esmerala was now on her side. The two were locked in a deep kiss, and the demon lord's palm was lighlty fondling one of Violet's breasts while Grabbik rapidly hammered himself into the human woman's sex. The demon's tail had elongated itself and was lightly rubbing his balls, and through her own magical talents Nala could feel the restorative energies keeping the goblin's flagging stamina going.

Another few moments later and her own encounter reached its peak, another orgasm on her part drawing a groan from Mikkaeus, who began rutting her furiously and left Nala chained into a third climax rapidly. A moment into her third set of ecstatic spasms and Mikkaeus tensed, his balls contracting and his seed erupting in long, thick spurts deep into her pussy. Every shot was made to flood deep into her womb, her deepest chamber filled to the brim in a futile effort to breed her, and when it was done Mikkaes simply pulled out and smeered the last few dribbles across the purple flesh of her shapely rear.

After letting her leak for a minute, however, Sarra would lie back, having pulled out while Mikkaeus was cumming, and beckoned to Nala with a smile. "Whenever you're ready, little elf~ Come, and feed yourself to me!" she purred, letting Nala have a moment to recover and giving her an opportunity to set the pace, her long thick cock glistening enticingly in the air right up until Nala mounted her and slid it into her sex.

Sarra, in contrast to her counterpart, was both gentler and more passionate in her lovemaking, thrusting up deftly to meet Nala's motions but letting her set the pace for herself. She brought Nala down so that they were face to face, kissing her, letting their tongues intertwine as they were joined in countless other ways. That wasn't to say that she wasn't vigorous, however, as whenever Nala's pace slowed she brought both hands from the elf's hips down to her ass, giving her encouraging smacks until they had reached a more rapid mating once more. The tips of their breasts glanced against one another as their bodies rocked in perfect timing, leaving Nala flooded with glorious sensation and Sarra's cock soon throbbing inside of her. It became a race that eventually resulted in a tie, another generous helping of potent demonic cum pouring up into her deepest depths which the elf's inner walls happily drew out of her to the very last drop.

As they recovered, however, Mikkaeus approached Nala from behind, lining himself up with her ass and rubbing the head of his still erect shaft teasingly against her lower opening. One hand grasped her shoulder and the other her hip, and with another smooth but slow thrust he entered her from behind, his cock grinding against the sweet spot over her perennial sponge. Sarra's recovery didn't take long, and as Mikkaeus began to thrust so did she, moving in tandem with him to send redoubled pleasure rising in Nala's body. She leaned down, grasping one breast and lightly rubbing it and sucking on the tip of the other, her deft tongue rolling and flicking against her sensitive nub.

By that point Grabbik had expended himself, and was lying down with a contented look on his face. Violet was fully in Esmerala's clutches now, and was sitting atop her facing away from the demoness, who was holding her suspended with arms hooked under her knees. Rapid pounding thrusts were delivered at least two per second into the assassin's sex, her conjured cock grinding the human woman's g-spot while the demon's mouth was clamped onto her neck and a pair of shadowy tendrils were sucking on her breasts. Even her tail was involved, slipped between them to press its spaded tip against the human's exposed clitoris, delivering burst after burst of potent magical pleasure through her sensitive nub. Violet was obviously completely overwhelmed, barely going a minute between orgasms at the very longest as Esmerala pounded her ruthlessly while savoring every drop of the woman's powerful soul that she drank through the waves of pleasure she inspired.

The demon lord's retainers were more ravenous in their feeding on Nala by far. As they picked up their pace it became a split between her rounds with each of them, but with both feeding the physical sensations that their acts inspired were doubled not once but twice, leaving her core exposed for them to draw from directly. Her arcane energies were expended by that point, her tricks all but exhausted, and as they hammered into her ruthlessly Nala was driven to the first of what would become many orgasm. Her body seized in ecstasy, pure bliss leaving her mind overwhelmed, and that delicious event would repeat itself only a few moments later. Another burst after that and exhaustion would begin to set in, but by then her partners were throbbing inside of her, ready to flood her once more with their hot cream. One last orgasm came as they did, two bursts of warm cum pumping into both of her holes and causing her ecstasy to redouble once again, and through that final orgasm the night elf's consciousness would at last fade...

~~~~~~~~~​

When she awoke, Nala found herself with her favored companions lying on either side of her, Violet at her back with her arms around the elf's body and Grabbik in front of her with his half erect cock nudging against her belly and his head nestled between her breasts. Esmerala and her demons were dressed to leave once more, and were seated in a triangle with their legs crossed and eyes closed. Esmerala's back was to the cuddling trio, and she would seem to rouse when Nala made to disentangle herself or if she took advantage of Grabbik's morning wood as reward for his faithful service. It was up to the night elf when they packed up and got moving, as the jungle awaited them beyond her conjured hut, and somewhere in it her mother's temple.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nala's returned the grins of the two demons staring down at her, their natural and conjured cocks alike swelling before her, making her eager to get underway. The eager elf swallowed one after the other, drooling and wetting them both in her saliva as she bobbed up and down on them with purpose and dedication. Her glowing green eyes twinkled with delight, looking at the faces of her new lovers. Sarra's vocal oohs and aahs worked to encourage Nala, who of course yearned to hear that her work was being appreciated. Mikkaeus of course took a different tack, trying to remain stoic in the face of the night elf's ministrations. This might have offended Nala, were she not perceptive enough to see that he was indeed deriving pleasure as well, and that she was challenging him with her sweet soft mouth and rapid tongue.

When Sarra came onto her tongue, Nala felt tingles of pleasure herself, simply from receiving the powerful, sweet, spice scented load. Nala slowed down her bobbing to gentle, mid-length sucks as the gooey white coating filled her mouth. When she withdrew, she sat back on her knees and let several long ribbons of cum trail away from her lips and tongue, still connecting her to Sarra's conjured demon cock. She then played with the cum on her tongue, and made an appreciative moan, as though she were enjoying a luxurious dessert. Finally she swallowed the warm fluid, but didn't bother to clean her lips, where some of it had trickled out.

"You taste amazing, Sarra.~ You must share your secret with me later."

She then turned to Mikkaeus and smirked at him, seeing the challenge there in his eyes and naturally wanting to show that she wouldn't back down.

"Mmmhmm. I'll show you everything that I take from you, lover boy. This elf wants her milk."

With that she kissed the tip of his manhood, gripped his shaft, and proceeded to service him with all the skill she had amassed in the sexual art. She was pleased at the power of his release, enjoying the sensation of the hot splash deep in her throat. She was less surprised by the taste of his cum, though not repulsed by it in the least, for it was of a similar consistency and odor of some human males she had sampled in Kyederon. His volume though was superhuman, as if he were like a horse. As she'd promised to show him the results of her hard work, she didn't swallow initially, causing the overflow to spill out of her lips and down her chin. She resisted gagging only due to having mastered control over the reflex and having the practiced wherewithal to get a good breath in just before Mikkaeus' release. She popped him out of her mouth, which pooled with his seed. She kept it open for him to see, winked at him, and then swallowed. All this had served to warm Nala up for the main course, and she placed two fingers down to her wet slit and began to play with herself as she eagerly awaited some more forceful play.

A quick glance over at Violet, Esmerala, and Grabbik told the night elf all she needed to know about how that would go down. She smiled lustfully, admiring Violet's body and anticipating, from personal experience, the ride that her lover was about to go on. The idea of Violet being fucked hard by Esmerala did appeal to the witch elf. The sexual magic building up in the room was heavy and powerful, and Nala reveled to being a part of it.

Her attention turned back to Mikkaeus, who told her the position he wanted her in.

"I'm quite familiar with that one. Something like this suits your taste?" Nala gave a sultry titter and then languidly took up a position on her hands and knees, pushing her nice round butt up into the air, presenting it to the demon knight for inspection and penetration.

"I know you want to fuck me hard. I want it too. So show me what you've got. Ah~"

Nala's face contorted into a happy wincing smile, biting her lower lip as Mikkaeus parted her wet folds and slipped slowly but firmly inside of her, inch by inch, filling her up all the way to her cervix. Her tight folds clung to him snugly, welcoming him happily inside of her. She felt his powerful hand smooth over her hip, taking position for his weight to rock forward. A single, smart smack against her ass produced a low coo from the witch, appreciative of the signal of dominance.

"My stallion is ready to gallop, it would seem, ufufufu~ Oohah!~"

Nala fell into an ecstatic state as Mikkaeus began his thrusts, pleased by the incubus' skill and unspoken attention to their mutual pleasure. The wonderful nature of sex was that the better it was for the partner, the better it was for the self. Mikkaeus seemed determined to wring the best fuck he could get out of Nala, and this meant that she was going to truly enjoy his powerful, measured thrusts. Her inner walls clung to him, her hips rolled, and her body pushed back to meet him. Her breasts swayed rapidly, swinging underneath her from the force of his lovemaking.

As she had agreed to submit herself to them, Nala wasn't using her full arsenal of magics to try to overwhelm Mikkaeus, and so it was only natural that the incubus' skill made her cum first. Nala's toes curled up, her fingers digging into the soft jungle earth beneath her and her mouth opened up in an orgasmic sigh and whimper as the thunder of her climax roared through her. She felt her soul open up and feed Mikkaeus, slipping energy to him, energy which she chose to not try and steal back.

"Ahh, ah, ah, uh, ah...." She breathed as each thrust during this sensitive time made her shudder and moan with additional bursts of delight. Eventually she found her senses again and let out a throaty laugh.

"Does my soul energy taste good, Mikkaeus? Mmph! Play nice with me, and I'll be your meal more often. Hyeah!"

Mikkaeus just kept going, his grip getting tighter but not yet ready to release his second load inside of her, and already she could sense her body tensing again and building up. She sighed, knowing that she just couldn't help her own fetishes. For all the horrible things that demons could be, she could only revel in the idea of these succubi and incubus coupling with her, lusting after her, endlessly fucking her and providing her ecstasy after ecstasy.

Sarra approached her then, placing a gentle hand on Nala's dark hair and brushing it gently. The demoness was missing the feel of the elf's mouth and wanted to be entertained.

"Mmhmm, I've been missing your cock too~ Let me see what I can do about it." She answered the succubi, and once again took the conjured length inside of her, feeling a lewd rush as she was spitroasted by the two demons, feeling herself rocketing towards another orgasm. She wondered if Violet was watching her now, seeing how slutty she was being. She hoped it turned her human lover on to see her like this.

Those thoughts mixed with Mikkaeus' fucking led Nala into a second orgasmic bliss. Her pussy clenched tightly, leading the demon behind her into his final ascent towards his own climax. His fucking became even more intense, degenerating into a frantic rut, the act of which sent shockwaves through Nala's mind. She felt as though she were melting between her thighs, as a thick sloppy wetness had formed where Mikkaeus was ramming his rock into her, a small puddle already accumulating on the ground beneath them. She reached a third climax, her multi-orgasm flooring her mind for a bit and her soul being opened for another taste for Mikkaeus.

Then he shot his load inside of her, thick and strong, slapping against her cervix and filling her womb. Had she not been barren, the thick demon seed could surely have impregnated her. Such a thought extended the submissive bliss Nala felt, clenching him between her thighs, but then he withdrew himself from her in a rush, leaving her feeling open and exposed. She felt the wet weight of his cock rubbing at the cleft of her ass, smearing the remainder of his seed ignobly over her bare ass.

For the next minute, she was left to leak the demon's splooge in gobs beneath her while at the same time sucking off Sarra. It took about as much time for Nala to regain her composure and come off of the high of her orgasms. Once she had done so, however, Sarra withdrew from her mouth and lay down on her back, crooking a finger to the night elf to have her come over and 'feed herself' to the demoness. Panting, Nala nodded and crawled on her hands and knees until she was over the demoness. Her messy pussy still trailed strands of Mikkaeus' semen as she positioned herself onto Sarra's cock.

"Mmhmm... wouldn't want you to go without. Naughty Mikkaeus has already taken a lot out of me. Here.... nngh... enjoy~"

Nala set herself to task, taking a deep shuddering breath and then, determined to give a good account of herself, redoubled her efforts, her eyes blazing with a surge of nature's emerald power. She slid down onto Sarra's shaft in a cowgirl position, pushing herself down inch by inch until she had hilted herself onto the demon. She then began to ride her, bobbing herself up and down while rolling her hips and swirling the cock around inside of her.

Sarra was a gentler lover than her male counterpart, and Nala found herself being drawn down to her, smiling and caressing this smaller demonette. Their lips met in a kiss, and Nala leaned into this eagerly, their tongues swirling and their breasts rubbing against one another as they settled into a happy thrusting pace. Together they climbed to their zeniths, and with a laugh of triumphant ecstasy, Nala reached her orgasm at the same time as Sarra flooded her with another load of potent demon cum. She could feel her inner wall milking and wringing every last drop from Sarra, and the night elf could only revel in the happy feeling.

Then there was a presence behind her as Mikkaeus had recovered. She felt the cleft of her ass being rubbed against, and her rear pucker gently being teased by the incubus' cock. Biting her own lip, Nala brought her knees up into more of a fetal position and cooed lightly as he continued to tease her. She relaxed her muscles and nodded her head to him, eyeing him slyly out of the corner of her eye. One of his hands grasped her shoulder, the other her hip, and she felt him entering her asshole, which was well trained and took him in slowly, but surely.

"Nnfh... I never thought I'd ever be sandwiched between two demons, getting double fucked into a hot mess." She confessed to Sarra, who had recovered and was beginning to thrust into the tiring elf once again.

"I dreamed of it, of course, but never thought I'd be lucky enough~ Unnh~ Gods... fuck me again. Fuck me and feed off me. Hnngh~"

From there the two demons did just as she knew they would do, fucking her ravenously into a series of multiple orgasms, exhausting her energy reserves and slipping her into the realm of unconsciousness. Her last memories were of them both pouring their seed into her two holes at the same time, enjoying her body and her soul in equal measures. For her part, the witch elf entered her sex-induced slumber with a smile upon her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Nala awoke the next morning, being the center spoon among Violet and Grabbik. She blinked a few times, smiled, and caressed the pale arm of her human lover. She gave it a gentle appreciative kiss and then spared an affectionate kiss for the top of the loyal goblin's head before sliding herself out from among her two companions and stretching in the light and sounds of the early jungle morning.

She noticed the demons in their triangle, and made a light-hearted giggle.

"So then, demons don't sleep I suppose? Well, good morning to you three anyway." Nala said, walking toward the trio and stooping down to give a kiss upon the cheek to Esmerala first, and then, for good measure, she would walk around and kiss Sarra, and then Mikkaeus, though should the surly latter avoid it, she would simply ruffle his hair or give a little playful tug on one of his horns.

"I trust the three of you are full of all the energy you'll need. As for ourselves, breakfast demands must be met. Let me know if any of you want berries."

The witch would use some simple nature cantrips to locate some edible berries and nutritious plants from which a fresh meal could be made. She would gather enough for herself, Violet and Grabbik, plus some extra if the demons were feeling peckish. She was in no rush to dress herself, feeling comfortable in her nature clad ways. Though after breakfast she would clean herself in water, summoned if need be, and then wear her thin green dress.

Later, when all were set, the group marched towards her destination, that of her mother's temple, though she still did not share this ultimate destination with her demon companions.

"Where we are going, I doubt the sight of demons will be welcome, at some point, I will need to leave you three somewhere safe and hidden, where I can find you again once my purpose is complete. Grabbik, though you are certainly my loyal lieutenant, I fear that you would be in too much unnecessary danger as well. I have decided to ask you to stay with Esmeralda and her knights until I return."

When the time came that the group could come across a landmark that Nala felt familiar enough with to leave the demons at, she would inform them and prepare to use the spell of Nature Walk to carry her and Violet to her mother's temple at Ch'Hiesol.