Chapter 5 Home is where the Heart is (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Who Rules the Ruins (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

It seems that most of the girls had taken up duties as she encounted Alice and Erika outside the door to the lab. "Hey Rikke Rhea wanted to let you know that your free to do as you want sense she's back and all. Though she had us start our protection duties right away. Oh and Janet said she had to go but will stop by later." Well that was kinda disappointing but such is the life of a knight. "Alice can you tell me where Cassy is?" "Shes probably in the room we share with the other girls just down the hall from yours." Rikke nodded but saw that Erika was blushing and refusing to meet her eyes.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke slowly crept up to Erica, not really trying to catch the girls eyes "Maybe I'll teach her a few tricks you two can try out..." with that simple comment Rikke proceeded forward, curious at the amazon would bring to the table.

Soon the heroine would reach the room and knock a few times gently before entering "Cass you in here?"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Come in" Cassandra's voice sounded husky and when Rikke opened the door she could see that she was completely naked from head to toe. "I was wondering if you where going to show? Sadly I don't have all my toys but Im sure we can work something out between us." Cassandra smirked at Rikke and patted on bed for her to join the amazon.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke slowly entered the room smiling lewdly "Oh~ I can be... creative..." the girl closed the door behind her and slowly, her hips swaying in alluring fashion approached the bed. Just to make the sight all the more better, Rikke pulled her quick release half-way to Cassanda allowing her armor to slowly slip off her body as she approached the amazon.

"Let's see if you amazon are the fighter in bed as you are in field." Rikke licked her lips as she got onto the bed and on all fours approached the amazon. If Cassandra wasn't the dominating type Rikke would soon saddle on the girl and lean down for a kiss.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra waited for Rikke to get up to her and kiss her before she shifted herself and Rikke so that she was on top. Cassandra being as well muscled and fit as she was still had and impressive rack. If Rikke had to guess they where probably D's but not quite DD's. "Normally I would be wearing leather and have a whip for this but sense I don't have my toys just basic loving will have to do humm." Cassandra pulled Rikkes hands behind her head if she would let her anyway and moved in for a kiss stopping just short to speak to Rikke. "I may not have my toys but I do have my contacts still so I can at lest make this interesting. The question is me or you?"

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke snickered lightly, continueing the kiss making it more and more greedy "I'm yours for the night, you call the shots." she winked slyly and pressed her body against the amazons, even after all these years Cassandare was an athletic masterpiece. Still if the amazon delayed any more Rikke would slide down and to lick, nibble and play with the amazons breasts.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra smiled her grin full of mischief as she kissed Rikke deeply. Rikke almost missed the fact that a little white pill slide down her throat. Opening her eyes in surprise she began to feel the sensation of growth right above her pussy and immediately realized what Cass had slipped her. "Well now let see if you can use that gift humm." As the penis began to grow Rikke felt Cassandra lick its growing length. The amazon wasn't letting Rikke even rest one bit.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

'Wait what?! This pill is?!' and on queue the sensation came rushing through Rikke, the pills mistical properties endowing the girl quite literally. Heck Rikke didn't have time to absorb her current predicament when Cassandra got to work on her tool, her tongue sliding across the length welcoming it's formation.

Looked like the Amazon wanted to be dominated this time around, perhaps a thrill she doesn't have with Erica. Still Rikke had experience in both being under her love and being on top... whatever Cassandra wished "Oh~ I take it someone wants to get fucked real bad..." the rogue snickered lightly, firmly holding Cassandra in place to suck her off.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra began to give Rikke a full on blow job. For as strong as the girl was she was very skilled and something was just driving Rikke wild a firm metal object stroking her cock within Cassandra's mouth. It must be the tongue stud that all the Venus girls have so this is what Alice meant. Her cock still in Cassandra's mouth it was up to Rikke if she wanted to ride it out or move on to something else.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke enjoyed the sensation for a bit, but decided to interupt it early. No need to blow the load just like that. She slowly removed Cassandra from her rod and pushed her onto the bed, leaning down to inspect the pussy she'll ravage tonight... might aswell get it nice and wet before the fun begins.

"Mm~~" Rikke snickered lightly "Let's see what an amazon tastes like" the heroine slowly leaned in running tongue on the outer sensitive spots of the amazon, stopping by to give extra attention to her clit, before sliding down to eat her out. With all the same sex Rikke has been having she's become VERY proficient in foreplay, making sure the Amazon was squirming and panting hotly in no time at all.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rikke pleased Cassandra in all the right ways and found the woman to be highly sensitive despite her slightly rough exterior and in no time flat Rikke had the amazon at her mercy. Cassandra had both hands on Rikke's head holding her down to the woman's sex which was absolutely running with juices. It looked like the woman was really enjoying her treatment.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke could read the signs of a girl about to orgasm all too well...the rogue quickly sharpened her treatment, teasing and licking precisely Cassandra most sensitive spots, forcing the amazon to let out some very feminine yelps and squeels. So sensitive and gentle, perhaps Rikke had the girl all wrong...

Still she'd continue this treatment right up to the girls orgasm, feeling her jerk from the released pressure. Rikke wiped licked around her lips, making sure none of the love juice was wasted and slowly turn the amazon around her kness pulling her body against her own.

The heroine slowly slipped her cock right under Cassandra pussy, grinding it for awhile, as her hands gropped the girls breasts. Soon though Rikke would turn Cassandra to look back and kiss her warmly as the hot rod would beg the amazon to lead it to the promised land.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra kissed Rikke back and rubbed her ass against the rogue signaling she was ready. Not passing up the invitation Rikke slid her cock home surprisingly Cassandra was tight apparently she was used to giving not receiving such pleasure. As Rikke entered she could her Cassandra squeal in delight. She almost couldn't contain her self and started with out Rikke thrusting her self back on the temporary cock.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke licked her lips as Cassandra eagerly gave signs for the rogue to continue... Rikke slowly moved her hips back allowing the cock to grind against Cassandras pussy once more, absolutely coating it in the amazons juices before slowly parting the girs lower lips with the tip, the penetration was so painfully slow Cassandra couldn't help, but squirm and whine at the sensation. Rikke herself eyeing the girls face with great pleasure "A amazon warrior making such faces... Cass, I had you all wrong..." Rikke was about to lean in and kiss the girl when suddenly Cassandra decided not to wait and thrusted her body up and down the heroines tool.

"Shhh~~" Rikke grinned lewdly "No need to rush now..." the rogue slowly pushed her down and slid her hand down the girls body and grabbed her thigh lifting it and turning Cassandra on her side, with one leg resting on Rikkes shoulder and the cock having clear access to plow the amazon.

Even if the tool didn't feel quite natural at all Rikke couldn't deny the urge to fuck the amazon silly anymore, the girls eyes glinted with evil intent as she suddenly started rapidly thrusting into Cassandra, she already found the girls G spot with her tongue so using the cock to contiously grind and rub against it was all too easy. Time to see how long the amazon can last...

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra bit her knuckles trying to keep herself as quiet as she could but the way Rikke plowed her it seemed like her resistance would fall soon. It was amazing no man had ever got her to this state before its like Rikke knew where exactly to grind and gyrate sending waves of pleasure through the poor girl. Soon however she flet her climax coming and could do nothing to stop it. "Im Im IM CUMMING!" It was all the warning Rikke got as Cassandra's sex clamped like a vise on her cock causing her juices to spurt form the seal.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke blushed brightly as the muffled moans enticed her even more, the amazon had such an exceptional pussy... to think she didn't have a line at her door to fuck the girl silly at the brothel. Seemed she was just a victim of her attitude and amazonian nature, still Rikke was going to make it up to her to best of her abilities.

"I'M CUMMING!" the girl clenhced up on the heroines temporal tool, sending a exceptionally strong shiver across the body, Rikke was in no way an experienced cock user afterall this was foreign to her to begin with! "Kyaaah~~" Rikke couldn't hold it aswell her inexperience in using the tool and the amazons exceptional body was just too much! The girl slammed it home and exploded violently, some gushes of the odd juices escpaing the amazons pussy.

"Cassandra you're wonderful!" Rikke quickly lunged forward into a greedy adn deep kiss, wrapping her hands around the girls shoulders. She did recall the temporal tool lasts around 2 strong orgasms. So there was one more round left in the girl "Such a exceptional pussy, I'll make sure all the boys know about this..." Rikke smirked lightly, as she alligned herself on top of the girl, penetrating her well fucked treasure once more.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra lay a moment to catch her breath but once Rikke signaled she was gonna keep going she simply smiled happily. Feeling Rikke's temporary staff ramming her again Cassandra rotated her self so Rikke could see her breasts bounce with each thrust. "More! more! more!" Using her legs Cassandra made sure the rogue was trapped.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke snickered lightly to herself, Jessica would taunt her back or make some lewd comment right back at her... a shame. Still the amazons body said anything the woman wanted to say, locking the rogue in place, making sure she wasn't going nowhere till the woman has had her way. Just as well...

The heroine licked her lips and rapidly increased her pace of fucking, giving the amazon a damn hard fuck. And oh~ the faces Cassandra made! Rikke eyed every single feature with great satisfaction, firmly holding the waist while she plowed the girls pussy "Such a cock-hungry girl... giving me a such medicine just to fuck you silly. Reap what you sow, Cassey." Rikke eyes glinted with lewd intent as she gently shifted above the girl using her hips and nimble nature to full effect, making her tool enter Cassandra as deep as it went, seemingly not even jaming it inside.

Still a rapid pace, the amazons esxceptional body, the sights, the smells... the foreign sensation was working over the heroine aswell as her blush depeed with every moment, her breath turning hotter and hotter. It was coming... and by golly would it be messy!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cassandra could feel it coming as well and with surprising strength pulled Rikke into a deep embrace as she came again most likely with Rikke not far behind. The amazon held her close biting into Rikke's should her as her pussy milked Rikke's cock for all it was worth. It would be hard to explain the teeth marks to Jess but she did give Rikke permission after all.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The two hard fucked each other for qutie sometime, but both girl were at their limits soon. Rikke blushed madly panting and grunting gazing right at Cassandra who gazed right back, both sharing similar satisfaction with the amazon absolutely alight with ecstasy, likely if Rikke wasn't taken before she'd be soon pulled under the girls wing.

Both girls bodies tensed up as Rikke could feel the pressure become unbearable rather rapidly, makign the girl increase her pace and add even more force. Cassandra cried out in joy and quickly grabbed Rikke pulling her for a very deepa nd strong embrace, their tongues dancing with each other in pure lust. Still Cassandra wasn't done as finally her will to resist her orgasm broke pulling Rikke closer once more and giving her a love bite on the shoulder "Ah~~~ HA~~~" the rod exploded once more inside the amazon, filling her absolutely to the brim making quite some of their love jucie mix shoot out! Again, again! The cock twitched madly pumping more and more cum into the Amazon, which Cassandra all to eagerly accepted, tightening her leg lock making sure the cock would not exit her.

Soon though the last spurt of Rikkes sex juices was shot, taking along the temporal cock with it. As it dispersed the girl collapsed on top of Cassandra, panting in exhaustion "That was... wow..." the heroine needed a moment to catch her breath after that.