Chapter 5 Home is where the Heart is (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Chapter 4 An Uncertain Future(Ubberific) GMed by ranger

To say the farmer loved a big family would be an understatement "Hum? You love a big a family do you not, Sir.... excuse me what was your name? I'm Rikke, Rikke Talian." she'd smile to the now-host "Thank you so much for helping me out... I'm still a bit tipsy from whats been happening."

Unfortunately as Rikke entered the farmers house... even more questions arrised "Ella?Jessica?" Rikke blinked before the redhaired woman turned to her, the light better to illuminating her much more mature features "Oh... I'm sorry I thought..." she'd quickly divert her attention to Ella... Ella of all people "Ella?"
[10/18/2015 10:35:33 AM] Ranger: Rikke quickly got her answer though the farmer was not to sure having little use for years. Still after a bit of mumbling he said its been two years sense the aliens came if you want to know. That was that even if the farmer was off on specifics she was back. She also found out this man was named Brent Harris. Upon entering and making her announcement the woman cocked her head and smiled. "Your not the only person to call me that today." Hefting both babies for better carrying the woman walked off a bit calling out for one of her daughters. This left Rikke a lone with Ella and her would be hairdressers. "R-Rikke.... what happened... why... I'm.... I'm normal now.
[10/18/2015 10:44:25 AM] Ubber: As both Rikke and Ella exchanged stunned looks the elderly woman smiled politely "Looks like you two girls need a bit of room." she'd stand and beckon her daughters, leaving mostly only Rikke and Ella in the room... just looking at each other mimicking the others confusion.

Though the rogue hardly passed... to answer 'what happened', was a task she'd best avoid. It would be a tall, strange and foreign tale of a uncertain future that seems to not have come to pass...

Rikke quickly sat down and looked at Ella "You're... here?" the rogue blinked, before quickly gathering herself. There was no way either of them were going to resolve this with confused looks and half-audible sentences "I'm not sure. Ella, what do you remember? You were the other girl the Harrises found in the field, right?"
[10/18/2015 7:48:09 PM] Ranger: "Y-Yeah..... I.. I was dreaming.... and Victoria told me how I could find Yenna..... Then things got dark... and I felt so alone...... Then there was a light and you... and... and..." Ella's face got gloomy as she tried to remember but gave up after a painful moment. "And then a burning lots of burning then cold.... and a strange fullness. The young boy found me. At first I was surprised and I tried to flee by flight but then my legs.. wouldn't move...." She looked down a hand caressing her swollen belly. "I have legs again.. not the strange shadow... mist.... I ... don't know... what.."

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

[10/19/2015 11:46:30 AM] Ubber: Unfortunately Rikkes blank blinks didn't quite offer much in the way of relief "So Victoria lured you away somewhere? Into a trap?" the rogues mind was hard at work as she attempted to place the piece of the puzzle together, even raising her finger to subtly bite on it as she thought over the tale. Only after fully comprehending what state Ellas body was could the heroine begin to guess what happened...

Rikkes eyes widened subtly as she recalled the words from the very strange land she was briefly stuck in... "I'm not sure how or why you were brought into all of this, El... but if I'm not mistaken something... someone far bigger than either of us, gave you and Victoria another chance." she'd look to Ella briefly, before lowering her gaze to the pregnant belly "Before I was thrown out here, there was a struggle during which I... saved Victoria, but only part of her. An entity told me, that Victoria would have to be reborn... the natural way."

The heroines gaze looked down to the swollen body "A chance at a life without corruption." though the question of why it was Ella of all people, still lingered in the girls mind.
[10/19/2015 12:13:23 PM] Ranger: With that the conversation died neither woman having much more to say. Several moments later the Jessica look alike returned baby free offering the two woman a drink. "So I take it you two are on a journey? A young woman traveling with her bodyguard?" Handing over a cup of steaming liquid that smelled vaguely like tea.
[10/19/2015 12:18:14 PM] Ubber: As duo looked at each other, neither having answers Rikke would speak up "So... what happens now?" she'd lean against the chair and herself think through their options "Well... I think we both should reach our friends as soon as possible. Whatever case may be, they must be dead worried about both of us..."

Rikkes voice trailed off lightly... after all the jumps and reality-warping travels she just had, how could she be sure she was finally on solid footing in her own land. Infact why was the woman so similar to Jessica to begin with?

Just as Rikke thought about, the girl in question made her appearance "In all honestly, right now we're both just hopelessly lost and confused." the heroine gave an earnest smile to the woman.
[10/19/2015 12:28:31 PM] Ranger: "Well I can help with that your in the north west territory of Crollia about a week travel from Therion." Ella blinked a moment before speaking. "Therion that's the capital of Crolia. From there we can make our way back to Endus." Ella got a hopeful spark in her eye before the woman seemed to drown her spirits. "Yeah though the pass is already closed due to heavy snow. You'll have to wait out the winter." Ella raised an eyebrow "Snow? But I didn't see any snow when you found me." The woman nodded "Yes but we are in a sheltered valley. We wont get much in the way of snow for most of the winter. Of course if you wanted to you could head for the Misty pass.. though its haunted and dangerous."
[10/19/2015 12:31:58 PM] Ubber: Rikkes ears perked up at the womans last few comments "Really?" she'd shift in her chair and lean forward "So... if anyone wanted to reach the city... to say... scout out and make sure it's safe..." she'd glance to Ella innocently "They'd need to go through this Misty pass?"

"Could you tell us more?" Rikke had a bit of experience with ghosts... though unfortunately it was mostly from a certain pirate ghosts which... well the tale was certainly blush worthy. Still at that moment Rikkes full-attention was on the woman before them "Please sit."
[10/19/2015 12:46:24 PM] Ranger: Taking a seat Rikke was still struck how similar to Jessica the woman seemed to be. "Of course! Now what do you want to know? The ghosts or the creepy mists that takes people!" Her eyes glinted with delight willing to share a spooky story.
[10/19/2015 12:52:47 PM] Ubber: Rikke looked to Ella, who beared likely a fairly different expression than the rogues "Both! Whats the story behind this Pass? Is it... really haunted?" even the womans manners were similar to Jessica, yet for all the resemblances the girl beared... there was no mistaking that this a was a different woman entirely.
[10/19/2015 1:02:00 PM] Ranger: "Humm were to start... I guess with the ghosts!" Adjusting herself slightly to get more comfortable the woman spoke. "It is said that long ago Angels used to travel the Misty pass to a hidden valley. Here they blessed the locals and kept them safe from harm. Loved and cherished the people often gave offerings to the angels and for a time all was well. However not all the people were happy to have the divine with them and a certain man with a wicked heart plotted to bring about the angel's destruction. Secretly he gathered a war party of orcs and attacked the angels in their home. Unfortunately fthe Angels had left on a divine mission leaving only a few servants to tend to their homes. The slaughter lasted for three days. When the angels finally returned they punished the orcs for defiling their home. In their grief the angels left never to return. Sadly the dead still haunt the pass attacking any who walk its paths calling out for blood to avenge their deaths.
[10/19/2015 1:04:00 PM] Ubber: Rikke felt a goosebump run down her spine from the ghost story... suddenly she felt a lot less keen on the treck, but it was doubtful this alone would disuade her "Y-yikes... and what about this Mist? Is it related?"
[10/19/2015 1:17:43 PM] Ranger: "The mist is a new thing......." The woman looked away frightened a moment. "It only really appeared about three months ago. Ghost stories aside people have gone missing while traveling the pass when a mist would suddenly envelope them. It seems completely random. Men, Woman groups of single travelers. It shows up takes who it wants and goes. Someone walking beside you could suddenly vanish and the mist would clear leaving you alone.
[10/19/2015 1:26:07 PM] Ubber: Even if it appeared supernatural... this seemed to have a completely different wibe to it "I see... has there been any efforts in looking through the pass? Maybe strange sightings?" Rikke looked to the female with clear interest, her eyes sharp. Ghosts was one thing, but these abductions...
[10/19/2015 1:32:43 PM] Ranger: "Just the mist the local sheriff has issued a warning about going to the pass, though he cannot order us not to use it. After all its the only viable pass during winter. As far as sightings there has only been the mist. Though I have to point out that if your fast you can get threw during the day on foot unburdened as the mist only appears during the dusk and twilight of early morning and evening. Even then it would be close as the pass itself is treacherous often prone to landslides that block the path. Its not unheard of for wagons to be stuck for a few days clearing debris in order to get threw.
[10/19/2015 2:21:54 PM] Ubber: "What about any of the people who disappeared? Any news about them?" Rikke turned her head, if this was indeed magic... what happened to the victims? Would the girl even want to know... "Has anyone turned up? Or well... escaped from the mists?"
[10/19/2015 2:23:10 PM] Ranger: "No one taken has returned. That's why I say its dangerous. Two fine woman such as yourselves should just wait till spring and take the normal pass. I'm sure we can set you up someplace in the village."
[10/19/2015 2:29:49 PM] Ubber: Rikke placed a finger on her own lips in thought and looked to Ella for her opinion on this... though the rogue was hardly in a commanding position for the girl, she would certainly not risk her and the itty-bitty Vics lives on a unnecesary trip. The rogue herself however....

"I see. Thank you so much, miss Harris." the rogue smiled "If it's not too big a burden could we rest in your homestead for a day or two. Just until we get our things in order." the heroine gave an earnest smile to the woman.

Though with those words she'd not bid farewell to the woman, she had to ask... "Excuse me, about the misunderstanding earlier. Jessica, she's a good friend of ours. You just looked so much like her." perhaps the woman knew more of Jess than she let on...
[10/19/2015 2:32:16 PM] Ranger: "Oh well they say that everyone has a look a like someplace right" She laughed a little before gathering up the cups. "As far as staying I see no trouble you can have my parents old room. Its clean though I haven't got rid of their old stuff yet. Its all in a trunk Ill put it away and get the bed ready for you and your companion. Sharing won't be a problem will it?"
[10/19/2015 2:41:37 PM | Edited 2:43:39 PM] Ubber: Rikke looked to Ella and beamed her a kind smile "Well... not anymore, right?" it was only then the rogue realised just what this sort of change meant for Ella... she'd be able to touch and interact with others now. Perhaps in turn it for such a gift, she'd need to take care of Victoria? The machincations of greater beings was, ofcourse, none of Rikkes business.

"Thank you so much! We won't be a bother I promise, we'll find a way to pay you back!" the heroine beamed a smile. Though it seemed the woman did not know much of Jessica, but Rikke had a sneaking suspicion this wasn't just one huge coincidence. There was more to it! There had to be.
[10/19/2015 2:48:21 PM] Ranger: Ella looked shocked but shook her head in agreement with Rikke. She seemed so lost and vulnerable now. Before she was slightly creepy and intimidating her simplest touch could defile. She was a very different creature now though how different was hard to say. Was she mortal like the woman here or was she more like Jessica now. Purified but still a succubus. So many questions and no one to answer them. Ella herself seemed far to lost to understand anything either.

Smiling the woman waved them on. "Oh no worries just help around the house when you can and stay out of trouble and it will be all good." Just then a echo twin crying sounded from the room and their hostess had to part. As she left Ella spoke. "thank you for the tea Amy." The woman nodded and left leaving Rikke and Ella alone once more.
[10/19/2015 2:55:06 PM] Ubber: Rikke had a suspicious smile on her face, though with Ellas already shocked condition it was unclear if she noticed... "El. hey Ella." the rogue repeated the girls name as she adressed her and leaned closer with a smile "What do you know of Jessicas family? Not the sisters, but her mom and dad..." it was the clear what the heroine had rushing through her head all this time, could this woman and this whole family be related to her lover.
[10/19/2015 2:57:10 PM] Ranger: "N-not a lot.. she never spoke about them much.. I know she was taken away at a very young age." Ella looked up almost unwilling to meet Rikke's eyes. "Though.. if your thinking what I think your thinking. They do seem to fit.. even I thought Amy was Jessica for a moment."
[10/19/2015 3:00:37 PM | Edited 3:02:29 PM] Ubber: Rikke smiled at the agreement "But she doesn't seem to recall Jessica. No mother would forget her child..." the rogue paused and thought of a question, but it just seemed too rude to ask out loud... 'Just how old is Jessica?' the question rushed through the heroines mind, succubi do not visually age and Jess had served a fair number of years in the manor. The details, however escape the rogues mind for now.

"Well I guess we should check in with our room." Rikke would offer Ella a hand up and waited for her to take it with a smile "Shall we?" the heroine seemed both happy to see Ella finally experience proper touch... and was extremely curious in the familys history.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

[10/19/2015 3:08:05 PM] Ranger: The girl brought her hand up and hesitantly took Rikke's. Just as she had thought Ella's hands were warm and real. Ella herself seemed to focus a moment at the contact before getting up and using Rikke as her counterweight. Heading up the rather steep stairs Rikke and Ella soon found the room in question if only by the relative age of the items inside.

Once inside they found a worn bed with a handmade blanket. Nearby a very old chest sat its lock long broken. A single window over looked the fields were the children played with each other. Looking about Ella turned to Rikke before speaking. "As I recall Jess was about 34 when I arrived at the manor. That was about 5 years before.... well...... you know what happened. Of course Jess never really did tell me her actual age. Even before becoming a succubus she had a youthful appearance and aged well.
[10/19/2015 3:11:04 PM] Ubber: "Oh?" Rikke looked to Ellas sudden share and then looked up in thought "So then chances are Amy might not know she has a older sister." the rogue walker to the busted drunk and carefully opened it up "She mentioned her parents stuff is here, right?" Rikkes eyes would quickly scan the contents of the box all too keen to find out more.
[10/20/2015 1:47:05 AM] Ranger: "Rikke! We shouldn't we are guest and we promised to leave it alone." Ella sounded concerned her voice lacking the confidence the sister had spoken with before. Still it was far to late and Rikke had the trunk open in a flash.

Eyeing the hidden treasure, she found old sets of cloths and a few family drawings. They were well done but lacked a certain finish that an artiest under a master would have managed. Still the person in question had a great eye for detail and each of the drawing had a certain rugged aspect to them. Looking over them closer she found they were done in charcoal and pressed with glass to preserve them. Clearly they were valuable to the family. Carefully sorting threw them she found several that showed the every growing family. From one little baby another soon followed and so on and so on. Each child had its share of pictures with one taking center stage. As Rikke looked threw the artwork she saw Jess grow from babe to child when they stopped. No more art of Jessica was present and seemingly her disappearance left a large gape in time before the drawing started again.
[10/20/2015 6:45:19 AM] Ubber: "Eh? I don't recall making such a promise." Rikke fluttered her eyelashes to Ella, before giggling lightly "Don't worry we'll just take a look, besides if we're right then both the family and Jessica will be far too happy at the news to mind." objections or not, the rogue didn't delay her choice for long and began her careful, but thorough rummaging through the trunk.

Though it was tricky, the rogue always had eye for detail... and when she saw it "Ella! Look!" Rikke quickly raised the picture and without touching the art, pointed out one of the red haired girls "Recognise someone?" unlike the usual resemblances the one child beared a few identical traits that clearly identified her as none other... than a young Jessica! "It's Jessica! There's no mistaking it!"

"Ella... this is Jessicas family! They're alive and well, heck they may not even know that she is out there as well!" the heroine eyes absolutely sparkled, her smile ever so bright... to think she'd be dropped off here of all places.
[10/20/2015 12:06:33 PM] Ranger: Ella reluctant at first moved over and inspected the artwork. Indeed there was no mistaking it. Though young it was clear and left no doubt to the identity of the girl. "These are really old Rikke. I bet Amy has no idea who this girl is." Looking at them a moment she soon spoke again. "We should keep this secret for now. At lest till we can get to Jessica and reunite them."
[10/20/2015 12:40:05 PM] Ubber: "Why?" Rikke turned her head curiously. There was one thing Ella was most certainly right about... this 'artwork' clearly showed substantial age. Still whatever the case may be at the very least the rogue had found Jessicas relatives! Not to mention so many of them!

"I mean if they have a older sister out there, I think they'd like to know." Rikke looked to Ella "Unless... not everyone is so open to demons, succubi or otherwise." she'd nod "We'll keep this as our little secret, atleast for now."
[10/20/2015 12:44:40 PM] Ranger: "Not to mention two strangers come out of no where and claim they have a lost relative. I don't think it would work out well for us." Still Ella's gaze lingered on the charcoal drawings a moment before helping Rikke put them away. Of course Rikke could keep digging if she wanted. Before she could however Ella spoke up again. "So what are we going to do and no I will not stay here."
[10/20/2015 12:50:39 PM] Ubber: "And yes, you will." Rikke stuck her tongue out "Unless you want mini-Vic to freeze to death, before she's even born." the rogue looked to Ella, before softening her gaze "I'm kidding but... think about it, El. We're still not sure what happened to you, but clearly you're a lot more human than you once were. You'd be safe here, not to mention you'd finally get a chance to you know... actually live a normal life. No more solitude or corruption."

She'd smile to Ella in a earnest fashion "I can't lead a pregnant girl into danger, Ella. Especially you."
[10/20/2015 12:54:03 PM] Ranger: "Then Ill just go on my own." For a moment the confidence in Ella's voice reached the point when she first met her. "Besides I don't need you I'll figure out what happened to me on my own." Her voice faltered on the last bit but Rikke couldn't deny the fire in her eyes.
[10/20/2015 1:02:23 PM] Ubber: Rikke looked to Ella guiltily before placing a hand on the girls shoulder "El, I'm not just abbandoning you. I can't stop you but..." she'd glently place a hand on the swollen belly "You go out there and she dies." the rogue tried to keep her gentle hold on Ella "I can't imagine what you're going through, but it is what it is. Please..."

Rikke would step back if Ella showed little leeway "Either way we don't have to decide on it today. It's been a crazy morning and we're both still in chaos. We'll settle down, let everything sink in... and plan our next move then, okay?"
[10/20/2015 1:11:12 PM] Ranger: Ella tried to speak but with the hand on her swollen belly she couldn't bring the words up. Instead she backed away. "I will not stay here. I need to get home to my sisters." Looking down her own hand on her belly. "We need to get to our sisters." Looking at Rikke Ella turned away and headed down stairs leaving the Rogue alone. Looking out the window she would see Ella move to rest on a pile of hay. In all aspect she wasn't too far along in her pregnancy and travel could still be safe. Grah what was she thinking Ella would only slow her down and what if complications arose.
[10/20/2015 1:11:38 PM | Edited 1:12:43 PM] Ranger: Sighing the rogue looked on and headed downstairs. She needed to make sure Ella didn't do anything dumb.
[10/20/2015 1:22:21 PM | Edited 1:26:16 PM] Ubber: "El... El!" Rikke called out to the girl, but could only reach out as she rushed away. The rogue stood there for a few brief moments, before very quickly sitting down 'What should I do...' she'd shake her head left alone in the room. Thoughts of what to do rushed through the girls head, if she left Ella here just like that, it most certainly would feel like betrayal....

Rikke kept her eyes down and looked to the trunk of family pictures with a fair few likely bearing fairly young children... but if she took Ella with her, if during thee travels anything happened... she'd be responsible not for one life, but two...

This actually spurred the rogue herself to lie down and just think for some time, she'd consider all manner of protections... all manner of coating to keep the girl warm throughout the travel, perhaps maybe they could hitch a ride with someone saving them from most of the cold, but in the end no matter what options Rikke considered her heart could only conclude on one thing. She could not take a pregnant woman, no matter who she was out into direct danger or the cold... even if it was early.

'What if she got punched? What if we'd not be able to keep warm... what if...' Rikke sat on the bed and shook her head, she couldn't do it. The rogue flipped on her other side... but Ella seemed to driven to leave, alone out there... at the very least Rikke could offer some protection or aid, but if she left alone....

"Aaah~ Curses!" Rikke covered her face and lied on the bed for some time, before finally standing up and leaving to find Ella.
[10/20/2015 1:28:31 PM] Ranger: Finding Ella was easy she was outside watching the children play well at lest the young ones. The older children worked and did some chores. Nearby Amy stood carrying a child on one hip and holding a pale of feed in her free hand. Nearby her one of her older daughters carried the other baby.

Joining Ella Rikke saw the girls gaze off to the mountain were a mist had formed. "Amy says it often dose that and its not the same as the one that takes people. Her father thought that the mountains had a hot spring that warmed the air to create the fog. that's why the winters in the valley are so mild."

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

[10/20/2015 1:31:28 PM] Ubber: "It must be divine up there." Rikke smiled weakly and sat down nearby, remaining silent. Though she too would cast a few gazes to the nearby children... She'd remain silent, though even without words Ella could likely feel just how torn the rogue was on her decision. The heroine would not be the one to start the discussion.
[10/20/2015 1:39:26 PM] Ranger: "Rikke..... I know your concern and trust me I can feel it myself. I know what might happen and I would rather have someone with me just in case than to run into trouble alone. I guess what I'm saying is Rikke will you guard me till we get home." Ella caressed her tummy slightly awaiting Rikke's answer.
[10/20/2015 1:47:05 PM] Ubber: Rikke quickly cast her glance down "El... one stray punch, a bad breath of something wicked... got forbid a stab would." she'd look to Ella firmly "Are you sure, rushing out with me is worth the risk?" Rikke this time kept her eyes very sharp and firm on Ellas "You are responsible for more than just your own life, El. If we do this, if anything happens..."

She'd look to the family nearby "This is Jessicas family and it seems like a sheltered valley. You'd be safe here, be able to experience a life you may have even forgotten... being surrounded by kind and happy people. And once it's safe to travel, perhaps even before that we'd all come to get you. Me, your sisters and a few friends."

"I need to leave to get the message of our safety to our friends. To tell you truth, I want to leave and see this Pass..." she'd smile slyly "It wouldn't be the first haunted locale I'd calm down."

"You still have a choice. I'll not leave you and Vic to die, but if you choose to leave. You have to know the actual weight and burden you'd carry."
[10/20/2015 1:51:13 PM] Ranger: Ella looked at Rikke her eyes full of steely resolve. "
Do you know what its like to nurse a broken mind back to some sort of functionality? Or what its like to teach someone how to feed on life essence and listen to them cry about their lost Grace? Do you know how to inspire someone to live despite losing everything that made them whole? Have you had to do this because you caused them to fall from grace?" Ella stood up firm and tall very much looking like an imposing succubus from before. "I know the burden of taking charge of another life even if it wasn't connected to my own directly besides I'm not powerless... just less then I was."
[10/20/2015 1:59:44 PM] Ubber: Rikke kept her eyes steely as she stood up before the girl and approached her "If that's your choice..." she'd keep eye contact "I truly hope this is worth the risk. I don't know what drives you to leave as soon as possible, though I'll trust your intuition.... but Ella." the rogues eyes turned uncharacteristically dark "If anything happens to that baby, just because you wanted to meet your sisters a few months earlier... I'll never forgive you...." she'd look to the belly "Or myself."

Sharing a somber look with Ella, the rogues spirits seemed to once more return "So~ If we're both settled, I think it's time I tell of our decision to your hosts. Afterall we'll need directions and a bit of guidance." she'd wink slyly and walk away cheerfully. Rikke had shared the full burden of the choice with Ella, now there was nothing more weighting her down from her much more adventurous self.
Rikke would find it hard to coral their hostess after all she had 12 kids to tend to. Still after a moment she managed to speak with her. Telling her of the intent the girl frowned. "I would suggest staying till spring but I see your determined. At lest get a warm meal and some extra coats and winter gear." Discussing a few other things she found that the two eldest girls new the way to the pass and would guide them there. It was across the valley so it would take a full day to traverse so spending a night in town would probably be for the best before heading to the pass.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

[10/22/2015 6:20:12 PM] Ubber: "Thank you! I'll be sure to find them." Rikke smiled to Amy widely, now bearing a much more affectionate spark in her eyes. The girl couldn't help, but feel a bit closer to all of these redhairs. Afterall, these were Jessicas relatives. Still as the hostess was dragged away to take care of a 'roach bite' that one of the girls suffered the rogue turned to her coin pouch... and sighed with relief. This would likely cover their nights rest.

All that was left was arrange the trip to the pass and check out the city...as well as the inn they would stay in.
[10/22/2015 6:29:56 PM] Ranger: A moment later a slight older girl probably 18 or so came up to them to get their attention. She had one of the twins on her arm and held it close. From her looks she seemed to have inherited her fathers dark hair and eyes but her body was all Jessica's kin to be sure. "Ma said your all staying for dinner and tomorrow we'll head into town. I'm Evelynn by the way." Smiling she soon frowned. "Sorry bout this HERCHIL GET YOUR MONKEY LOVING ASS OF THE BARN ROOF THIS INSTANT!" Ella blanched at the sudden shout and profanity. Rikke blinked in turn having heard Jessica curse a handful of times. It seems she had her fathers attitude as well.
[10/22/2015 6:33:54 PM | Edited 6:38:30 PM] Ubber: More importantly... roof? Rikke turned around and curiously looked to the source and snickered playfully, before looking back to Evelynn "It's a pleasure Evelynn, I'm Rikke and my friend here is Ella. Sorry about burdening you all." she'd smile innocently to the girl "Dinner, oh... well..." while the rogue herself wasn't particulary hungry, she couldn't refuse some homemade cooking and just joining family in their meal!

"I'd love to join!" the heroine beamed a smile, before looking to Ella "Ella, you'll join in too right?" be it subtly, Rikke seemed to let Ella she could not speak for her as of yet. The two barely knew each other afterall...
[10/22/2015 6:48:03 PM] Ranger: Ella blushed before nodding in agreement and even offered to help. As the family gathered around Rikke got to see Ella perform her maid duties for the first time. It was clear she was as well trained as Jessica, which tickled the back of her head. Didn't Jessica say she was teaching Ella when the demon rape corruption happened. Still shaking the dark thoughts away Rikke was greeted with a big bowl of potato soup, fresh bread, and home made butter. Oddly enough Evelynn was missing but none of the family said a word about it.
[10/22/2015 6:54:32 PM] Ubber: Rikke wouldn't waste much time, before offering a brief toast and her thanks to the family. Only after that she'd enjoy the basic, but suprisingly delicious meal with everyone else. Heck the heroine even managed to lightly bond with those sitting next to her, between one of the boys constantly refering to her as a goddess and her fairly open and welcoming nature, the rogue wouldn't take long to attract a small following.

Though Evelynns disappearance was indeed quite a curiousity "Where is Evelynn? Won't she be joining us? There's little soup left already." she'd smile widely and look to the girls siblings to answer.
[10/22/2015 7:00:26 PM] Ranger: The mention of Evelynn brought a slight quiet to the table leaving Amy to answer. "She works at the town during the night." This brought a very loud grunt of disproval from Mr. Harris.

"Mr. WIlliard says she turns more tricks than a magician." Almost immediately Amy got to her feet. "Henry got to bed no dessert for you!" The boy looked shocked and got up and left. A but ma fading from his lips as his father gave him a serious stare.
[10/22/2015 7:09:17 PM] Ubber: Rikke blinked at the sudden shift, before breaking the akward silence "This soup is quite amazing though! What did you put into it, Miss Amy?" she'd smile kindly... seemed albeit accidentally the girl opened quite the can of worms at the table, though whether her quick misdirection saved the dinner was all up to chance.

"It's been so long since I've had something proper to eat. It's been nothing but rations made from... I'm not even sure what they contained." the heroine gave an earnest smile and hopefully managed to enjoy the rest of the meal.
[10/27/2015 9:46:19 AM] Ranger: It took a moment but eventually the dinner returned to some semblance of order. Rikke did find out that the soup was made from their own potatoes and fresh milk from the evening milking. There was also some onion and bits of ham. Mr. Harris spoke next. "Aye your getting a rare treat. Was going to smoke the boar but decided to make a few fresh meals with it." Amy smiled her husband all too impressed with. The utter look of devotion she gave him reminded Rikke of how Jess gazed at her.

As the meal drew to a close Amy brought out what looked to be several pies. One was a dark orangebrown color while another was covered with a crust but the smell of apples and cinnamon wafted from it. "Jessica come here please." Perking at the name RIkke looked over to see the youngest girl come wandering over. She had on a dirty little dress and the same fire red hair as her name sake though given her age that's all that matched. "Take this to Henry though don't tell him we gave it to you." Little girl nodded before taking the plate and heading off. "You spoil the boy Amy." Mr. Harris spoke his voice heavy but with a tell tale smirk. "Oh shush Blake I was to harsh dismissing him from dinner you know that." Blake stuck out his hands in mock surrender before digging into a slice of apple pie. Amy then turned to Rikke and Ella, "Which would you prefer girls Pumpkin or Apple?"
[10/28/2015 4:30:13 PM] Ubber: Rikke smiled widely "Apple! It's been too long since I've had something from proper fruit." she'd smile widely, once more though not intentionally remarking just how it's been since she had a similar to this. Farm grown and surrounded by a fairly pleasant family.

Thankfully the dimmed mood was just a temporary distration and though the meal was significantly less boisterous than Rikke was used to it, to say it had it's own charm would hardly do the heart-warming dinner justice.

"Excuse me." Rikke swallowed some of the delicious pie and looked to her hosts "Could you by chance tell us more of where we are please?" the heroine looked to Ella with a smile "We sort of just accidentally fel here." while the rogue learned of the ghost stories and a few menacing myths, just exactly where they were or what the nearby town was like remained a fair mystery.

Either way after the tale, one could hardly eat or sit around the table forever. Of all people, Rikke was never one to remain in one spot for too long, be it locale... or the dinner table.
[10/31/2015 6:22:33 PM] Ranger: After serving up the pie Amy took a seat and began explaining just where the girls had found themselves. "Your located in the Shining Mountain Valley. Located in the north west of the Crolian nation. It was named for the tallest mountain in the surrounding area. It gets so cold up there giant ice formations reflect the sunlight giving its name. Its also were most of the fresh water comes from for the Valley." Amy pressed out a crease in her dress before speaking again. "Ya know come to think of it some folks told me a fool went up that mountain thinking giant gem stones rested on its peak. The poor fool probably died of the cold." Mr. Harris coughed "Or got eaten by yetis" This seemed to cause the younger children to blank in fear quickly drawing a scowl from Amy. "Now now don't be telling them such fairy tails." Giving her husband another dirty look she spoke again. "Well as I mentioned earlier to Ella here. Several of the mountains are active keeping us rather warm from their volcanic heat. It even gives us a natural hot spring in the town." One of the younger girls spoke up. "That's where big sis works! She always looks so pretty there with her friends." The girl got a dreamy stare before both Amy and her father gave her a very stern look.

Speaking once more Amy tried to clear the air. At any rate that's all there really is to know other than the Valley is fairly large. Though there is only one town the rest is made up of smaller homesteads or ranches. Holstein Meet is a large town founded by the first ranchers to find the place. It has all sorts of amenities well until the season shuts the passes.
[10/31/2015 6:38:27 PM] Ubber: "And the only path in and out is through that pass?" Rikke turned her head curiously, listening to the details of their location. Thankfully, she finally received clear confirmation that they were still in Crolia!... unfortunately they were likely in the more northern region of it. Where the cold truly picked up.

"Ah-ha... Well thank you for the meal, but I think I'll retire for the night." Rikke turned to her other, if she was there and smiled "So when are we leaving for Holstein?" with that the rogue bid the family a good night, as well as bidding the same to Ella.

Though if she managed to slip away, the rogue would likely casually walk onwards listening for anything of note, but if nothing showed she'd get back to the room and look through the stuff in the trunk once more. It seemed rude to sleep, before Ella got here as well.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

[11/1/2015 10:25:29 AM] Ranger: Ella would not stay up either and follow Rikke upstairs and scowl at her as she began looking threw the trunk once more. Still the girl got undressed while Rikke dug and got under the covers small eep coming from her.

As Rikke explored the contents she found more of the charcoal drawing and a few old cloths but nothing of further importance. Still with her searching done she would get ready for bed. However once she was under the covers she would feel soft skin against her own. Ella slept in the nude. Looking to the girl to tease her Rikke found her fast asleep. With little recourse Rikke to retired and drifted off.

In the morning Rikke found Ella had draped an arm over her once hand firmly grasping her breast and squeezing "Emmm Yenna your always so soft. Rikke felt a slight kiss on her next before the slightly pregnant woman cuddled closer. "Lets just rest more today." It seemed Ella was dreaming.
[11/1/2015 8:23:23 PM | Edited 8:25:15 PM] Ubber: "I'll put it back." Rikke stuck her tongue out at her scowling accomplice. If Ella was going to join the rogue on her trip... the girl would likely see a whole different kind of world. Still looking through the chest any further did not reveal any more hints at Jessica or the events leading up to her sudden disappearance. No strange portraits, dark paintings or even written notes.

Sighing subtly, the rogue would very carefully put everything back in order and lock the box away. Standing up the heroine stretched lazily and looked to the bed with a light yawn, she may no longer be quite human... but by the gods could she use a good nights rest. Bearing a smile, the rogue would all too effortlessly slip out of her armors and beneath the covers, Ellas naked body not quite bothering her at all... even if an overwhelming urge to peek beneath or otherwise see just how the girl actually looked burned in the rogues heart.

Though she kept decent, Ella was already giving her scowling looks AND they had their clash about traveling together as is... best not add fuel to shimmering embers. Her eyelids heavy the rogue would get comfy and one final stretch, yawn later fel asleep with a smile... she was finally back in her own time.

When Rikke next woke she'd try to move only to find Ellas hand on her? The heroine blinked at the hand and smiled sheepishly, up to until it suddenly jerked down greedily grasped one of her generously sized cups! A blush quickly adorned the rogues face as her eyes grew wide! Still blushing subtly Rikke quickly began trying to think of a way to slip out of the situation... if this was just a dream burst, best the rogue did nothing.
[11/3/2015 10:14:31 AM] Ranger: For awhile Rikke and Ella laid there one obviously asleep the other blushing like a virgin. Still after a few moments Ella would shift away freeing Rikke of her grasp pulling the sheets with her exposing the rogue. It seemed Ella was also a beg hog.

Free to get dressed Rikke heard the tell tale sounds of dishing being washed and children outside. Looking out her window Rikke saw Mr. Harris leading cows out of a barn and back into a field. Heading down she would find Amy and Evelyn doing dishes the later looking rather tired. On the table sat two plates filled with rapidly cooling eggs, sausage, and toast. Two glasses of fresh milk sat as well.
[11/3/2015 10:21:42 AM] Ubber: While the blush may have appeared virginal, certain absolutely questionable thoughts crossed through the rogues head... almost as if the girl, partly hoped Ella would just snap out of it and partly that she'd escalate it.

Soon enough however Ella seemed to indeed snap out of it and switch her side, letting Rikke escape a fairly akward morning situation. The heroine sat down on the edge of the bed and looked to Ella, very silently snickering... she couldn't help, but wonder if Ella actually shared a bed with someone in quite a while.

"Morning!" Rikke called out happily and sat down near the breakfast table, beaming from the good nights rest. Something in the air and the overall calm of the farm, absolutely reinvigorated the girl. This was completely different to the bright lights and sounds she was almost used to by now.
[11/3/2015 10:29:28 AM] Ranger: "Morning Rikke!" Amy sounded rather cheerful today. Evelyn nodded to the rogue suppressing a yawn. "Is your friend coming down for breakfast? If so she should hurry while it is still warm." Looking to Evelynn yawning Amy dried her hands and began to shoo her away. "Off to bed with ya. I can get the rest besides you need to be well rested for work today." Nodding Evelyn shuffled off waving her mom away and yawning. "That girl...." Rikke saw the look of sadness cross Amy's face momentarily before her resplendent smile took hold again. "So when will you head out today hum?"
[11/3/2015 10:36:14 AM] Ubber: "I think she'll be sleeping in a little." the rogue smiled cheerfully to the two "If you can keep it warm for her, I'm sure she'll love it either way." Rikke nodded to her.

Seemed Evelynn wasn't exactly a black sheep of the happily, atleast Amy didn't treat her like that at all... then why was the topic about her so incredibly hated? "See you when you wake, Eve!" the rogue waved to the girl in a friendly manner and looked to Amy.

Obviously Evelyn worked late... was it her job that was the issue "She living a dangerous life?" the heroine smiled, keeping her question fairly open "As for leaving, well~... I guess whenever Eve wakes and prepares herself. She's one of the duo that's guiding us there, right?"
[11/3/2015 10:43:11 AM] Ranger: Amy nodded wordlessly before looking down and away. "Y-yeah I think that was the plan. Shes going to be out for awhile though so any thoughts? We got most of the chores handled and besides you don't exactly look like a farm girl." Before Rikke could answer Ella came down the stairs in her dress looking kinda uncomfortable and pulling near her waist. "G-Good morning" Seeing the food she moved quickly but with some refined grace to eat letting Rikke and Amy talk more if they wanted.

After a quite a few hours.

Rikke sat outside taking in the clean air she was greeted by Evelyn coming out looking refreshed and bright eyed. Needless to say she was a more welcome sight than Ella who had been near Rikke all day just kinda looming out of sight. "Ready to head into town?"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

[11/3/2015 10:48:50 AM] Ubber: Rikke would strike up a friendly conversation what it meant to be a 'farm-girl'. Laughting and joking merrily, even getting or attempting to get Ella involved to lift the raven girls mood. Though it seemed shortly after Ella finished her meal, she would take her leave leaving the rogue and Amy alone "She's... not used to people." Rikke looked to Amys surprised expression and smiled wryly.

Still when she waited for their guides, the heroine kept her eyes on Ella looming just out sight or out of range to adress... she still couldn't quite grasp the girl. Though if they were going into danger together, they'd need to settle whatever was between them.

"Always! I assume there'll be some supply shops there as well? Need to prepare for the trip properly. Endus is a fair ways away right?" the rogue beamed a smile to Evelynn and looked behind her to see if the other girl was coming, before going to fetch Ella... if the girl had not approached by now.
[11/3/2015 11:29:51 AM | Edited 11:36:18 AM] Ranger: "Umm humm no doubt the merchants are going to love selling some last minute traveling supplies. You might even get a discount as they try to make some extra coin before winter closes us off till spring." As Rikke and Evelyn spoke Ella made an appearance again deathly silent as usual but just noticeable enough to prick Rikke's vision and sense of danger. The girls stealthy nature seemed to surpass Rikkes own. She would have been a formidable enemy had it come to blows.

Still once Rikke motioned her over they trio would head out with Amy who brought a small basket of cakes she had baked during the day. When asked about it she told Rikke it was an agreement she made with the inn keeper for some extra coin. "He provides the sugar and flower and I have the eggs, butter, and milk on hand. It works out for a little extra pocket money."

Together the four woman made the trip into town walking. They passed a few people on the way most waved that were close while others just kept working. It seemed a fairly tight community. The town itself was rather spread out making it seem larger than it was and most of it seemed to be grain storage. Of interesting note was the large sawdust covered ice warehouse. The first of their escorts they lost was Amy as she ducked away to an inn called the whistling pig. Evelyn seemed to pick up the slack though. "That's mostly a local place more of a tavern than inn though they do offer a few rooms. Its mostly for those boys who drink to much and have to sleep it off." Leading them on Amy pointed out a proper hotel for her and Emma to stay at sense it was getting late. "I recommend Sam's expeditions for gear he always gives a good price. Ill be over there at the bath house if you have any questions. With that Evelyn left rushing to meet another girl at the house who gave her a hug and went inside. Standing there a moment she heard Ella snort. "Who names their hotel the Flea Bench......"
[11/3/2015 11:34:34 AM | Edited 11:43:55 AM] Ubber: As Rikke spoke with Evelyn, she'd not even note when Ella entered her peripheral vision. Not only did the girl barely make any sound, at times she was even hard to see "Oh!-- Hey Ella." Rikke smiled sheepishly at the fairly shocking appearance "All set to go?" honestly the rogue did not see Ella as enemy anymore, heck she viewed very few creatures as straight up enemies. If anything the heroine was more impressed than intimidated by the silent movement.

"I've got some coins and a full stomach, think we're ready to go." Rikke turned to Ella and beamed her another encouraging smile. Unless there were any objections the girls... or well atleast Rikke would wave goodbye to Jessica pretty huge family and promise to drop by and visit someday... a promise that beared more weight than it seemed. Afterall her lover would likely want to see her family.

The walk did not take long, though it did provide an opportunity for Rikke to learn more about the family and each of the members roles inside. Evelyn however seemed to dodge the question related to her own late evenings or well perhaps was just saved with the groups timely arrival to a fairly plesant little town.

"Ha~" Rikke grinned widely, it was a sheer blessing to return to the dirt roads. Wooden houses and relative calmness of her own times. The town was exactly what she needed to fully feel back home... though the heroines over-joyous nature and amazement did bring a few glances shared among the other group members. Their 'Flower-field goddess' was most certainly a strange case.

Still soon enough the duo were left alone and fair directions. The heroine snickered at Ellas comment and smiled "Let's go find out." it was time to learn more about any possible passages through the pass. No doubt whoever passed through could be found in an inn... or could've shared their tales with the innkeep.
[11/3/2015 11:53:15 AM] Ranger: Walking in they found it almost absolutely empty. Nearby a large fireplace kicked and sputtered on a log with two long figures sharing a bottle of some brown alcohol in overstuffed yet comfy chairs. Nearby a handsome young man with grey spikey short hair greeted them. "Ahh more travelers getting stuck in the valley due to the snow storm? No worries we have fairly good long term rates for when this a happens. Now will it be a rooms for one or a room for two." He smiled it was warm and inviting. Before Rikke could speak though Ella spoke. "Humph so this place is called the Flea Bench? Its far nicer than the name would suggest." This caused the man to drop a key we was placing. "Oh dear that old sign. I told the manager he needed to remove it soon people would just get the wrong idea. I don't care if its historic. It doesn't fit our current culture." The man stood up from fetching the key and straightened out his grey vest and white gloves. "We are actually called the Traveler's Landing. Now about those rooms young Misses?"
[11/3/2015 11:55:22 AM] Ubber: "Wow... that's definedly a better name." Rikke snickered kindly and smiled to the man, her appearance more than likely instantly catching his eye "We half-expected it to be... well nevermind. Actually we're not looking to stay." the heroine smiled "We plan to cross the Pass, thought maybe you could direct us to someone who's passes it recently or goes through it regularly?"
[11/3/2015 12:00:31 PM] Ranger: Before the young man could answer one of the older travelers spoke up. "The pass is closed miss unless ye be taking that damned pass. Not nere a one has taken that in the past four months. Its haunted or cursed, maybe both." The young man at the counter sighed. "As superstitious as my good man Graves is, he is right the pass is closed for the winter and the other... is not safe. But now that you mention it the last traveler to come threw there was Old Kelly but she is a crazy crack pot and ill tempered to boot.
[11/3/2015 12:02:23 PM] Ubber: "Noone else?" Rikke turned her head curiously "Is this pass really that dangerous?" she'd smile "If Old Kelly made it through it can't be all that bad, no?" the rogue attempted to goad the listeners into sharing perhaps a bit more of what the local mythos of the pass was.
[11/3/2015 12:41:49 PM] Ranger: The other traveler spoke up. "It never used to be. Sure it was longer but it was far safer and stayed clear much longer than the other pass. But now... its just dangerous. People vanishing strange fogs from no where. Just damn creepy if you ask me." The man seemed to tuck his coat tighter to himself and took a big swig from his drink. The young man just sigh. "Probably just bandits or orcs. I wouldn't worry too much about it the Sheriff has a militia post at the mouth of the pass so we are in no danger.
[11/3/2015 1:17:08 PM] Ubber: Rikkes eyes widened at the information "Ah. So then people do head into the pass? To support the militia post." the heroine smiled hopeful... perhaps the travel into the pass could be significantly easier "Or does the post stack up and stay there? I imagine anyone going through the pass runs into it."
[11/3/2015 1:30:36 PM] Ranger: "I think you misunderstood me Mam. The Militia post is on our side of the pass. Its there to make sure the foolish are warned and nothing dangerous comes out." The man still held the keys hopeful for a sale. Ella just watched for the moment taking in what was being shared.
[11/3/2015 1:38:43 PM] Ubber: If they were going through the pass, no doubt the Militia could offer some tips and cautions "Ah-ha." Rikke nodded "We'll need to drop by there then, thank you so much for your assistance." the heroine gave the group a polite smile and would take her leave, unless Ella had something else to ask.

Once out Rikke would look to Ella "Nothing dangerous comes out... this pass is sounding more and more interesting." she'd giggle giddily, seemed the rogues confidence was certainly at an all-time high "Come on, we'll need lots of supplies for the trip." the next stop would be the Sams expeditions shop.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

[11/9/2015 1:53:42 PM] Ranger: Ella just blinked at Rikke before following along to Sam's expedition. Once inside Rikke looked over the well lit shop and how bare it was. However there was ample supplies Rikke favored. Rope, blankets, climbing gear. However other supplies were sorely missing. Trail rations, tents, and warm cloths. Nearby a youngish man placed jars of preserved fruit on a shelf.
[11/9/2015 1:59:27 PM] Ubber: "Hello!" Rikke called out with a huge smile and went inside, looking through the items they'd need. Ropes, blankets, climbing gear... exactly what the heroine needed... though no warm clothing or camp supplies "Are you Sam?" the heroine asked with a smile, following up her inquiry with a few questions of the missing items. Namely: The warm clothes, dry tinder and rations.

The heroine had little to no issue with the cold, but Ella was a different case entirely "I just need one very warm set of clothes, her sizes." honestly it has been a while since Rikke counter just how many coins she had on her...
[11/9/2015 2:09:20 PM] Ranger: "Hello!" The young man turned and smiled. "No I'm his great great Grandson." Hearing Rikke out the man nodded. "Aye the last supply convoy picked me clean. If you need warm cloths you might be able to buy some extra off one of the locals. Might even be able to trade for it if you got something worth while.
[11/9/2015 2:14:30 PM] Ubber: Something worthwhile... all the rogue had with her was her gear, a few potions and the denarii. Then again, one of the potions was very unique "Hum..." the heroine sighed casually "Well I guess, we'll see what we can do. Still, mind if I pick around?" she'd beam a smile to the man, who likely with the rogue now clearly visible couldn't help, but feel a bit stumped in his words at times.

Rikke would look around the store for some coils of rope, blankets, some tinder to set up a fire... and maybe a bit of specialized winter gear "So~ If someone I know was planning to go to the pass, do you know what they'd need, Sams grandson?" she'd smile at him, playing off the fact the man did not quite introduce who he was.
[11/9/2015 2:22:52 PM] Ranger: Indeed Rikke caught the man stealing a few furtive glances. "Oh.. yeah sorry I'm Eric Marly." Coughing out of embarrassment he spoke again. "Well if your going up that way I would suggest plenty of tinder and a tent. Blankets and extra food."
[11/9/2015 2:30:13 PM] Ubber: "Tent? Do you have any left?" Rikke looked around the shop, her initial look over did not note there being any "Have you been to the pass? Is it like a crack in the earth? Tall or a pass between two mountains?" the heroine continued to pile her items even taking a small pick-axe that seemed to be used for climbing mountains or otherwise steep surfaces.

"By the way Ella, feel free to grab whatever you'll need." the heroine smiled to her silent accomplice.
[11/9/2015 2:36:15 PM] Ranger: Ella seemed lost almost clueless. Walking along she would pick up items and stare at them. Eric however spoke up in the void. "I have an old one from when I used to travel. Its beat up but I can sell it to you at a discount. As for the pass.. its fairly wide almost seemed like it was carved. Though it is prone to landslides from above."

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

[11/9/2015 2:45:28 PM] Ubber: Rikke snickered "Well atleast its good to know we won't be passing through a tight space... or dangerous heights." the heroine put the pickaxe away, by the sounds of it, the item wouldn't be required. She'd still take the rope and blankets as well as... "Well~ So long as you promise it'll serve us well enough through the pass." she'd wink playfully to the man, now having caught more than a few stray glances from him...

Infact the rogue would take it one step beyond as she pilled the few items and whatever Ella picked out on the counter, with her leaning subtly over the counter with a happy smile, looking a bit too dangerously and mischieviously at him "How much will all this be?"
[11/9/2015 3:04:48 PM] Ranger: Gathering her stuff up and taking what Ella had picked out, which curiously enough was a long strand of small tin bells that seemed jingle pleasantly. Eyeing the strange pick she moved to set it asie only for the girl to snatch them back up. "Oh no worries about cost on those. They had were intended for sheep. They didn't sell to well you can have them for free. As for the rest of it... I would say 10 denari. That doesn't include food.
[11/9/2015 3:14:10 PM] Ubber: Only? Rummaging through her pouch the heroine quickly checked if she had the required sum and if so settled up with the young man "Sheep or not, thank you." she'd lean in and give him a kiss on his cheek, through even such a fairly simple notion seemed to adorn the mans cheeks with a subtle blush "Think we're settled." Rikke turned to Ella with a smile, her new items placed away in her adventuring backpack.

Unless there was something else, all that was left was to check for any stagecouches that went towards the pass any time soon or other means to perhaps hitch a hide to the mysterious locale and head onwards to their next adventure!
[11/10/2015 11:07:59 AM] Ranger: Stepping out into the cool air Ella jangled the bells and smiled slightly. "They may not be silver but they still have a pretty sound." Leading them onward Rikke found the couch station. Looking at the board of departures it listed all closed for the winter. Small Fruit, Endus, Therion, Buttersville, and Kings, Coast. All had large clear signs stating route closed for the winter. "Looks like we'll have to walk to the pass. Best find an inn." Nearby the sounds of feminine giggling could be heard followed by a high pitched man's voice "D-Don't laugh at me whore!" A moment later a very well dressed man came storming out of the bathhouse red from head to toe. Watching the man go Ella spoke up. "He must have a small dick." Just as those words left her mouth Rikke's sharp ears heard the slap of flesh on flesh and gasp. "Whore's don't laugh at their customers."
[11/10/2015 11:15:07 AM] Ubber: "Inn? You wanna stay in for the day?" though their further plans discussion was suddenly interupted by a nearby disturbace "Eh?" the heroine leaned out to look to the source curiously, though as she heard the probable strike Rikke would go silent and quickly walk over to investigate the scene.

If the man chose to resort to further violence the heroine would swiftly cut his act short, be it by catching his hand, her voice or much more painful... foot to head means.
[11/10/2015 11:22:29 AM] Ranger: Rounding the corner Rikke came to the bath house that Evelyn went to earlier. Nearby Evelyn stood holding her check as a very tall Nightelf man stood. He was giving her a distasteful look. Much the same as someone who was gazing at trash. "Do not think for a moment that you cannot be replaced. I own this bathhouse now and it will be run in the way I see fit. So when I say you suck cock you suck cuck. Understood!" Evelyn looked up at the man her eyes holding a very fierce fire that Rikke had seen before on a certain redhead she knew. Even Ella gawked a moment. "Oh... shit"
[11/10/2015 11:28:56 AM] Ubber: Rikkes eyes widened at the words... so this was the cause of the discomfort back then, as well as explanation of the late hours. The heroine eyes grew sharp as she approached the man "So is it a brothel or a bath-house?" the girl casted a brief glance to Evelynn with a subtle glint hinting for her to keep out of this.

"Or do you expect all your staff to drop to their knees and obey on command?" Rikkes voice carried a clear distasteful tone, her eyes looking at the elf fairly darkly.
[11/10/2015 11:33:59 AM] Ranger: "What it is, is none of your god forsaken business." The man didn't look intimidated by Rikke in anyway. "Now be gone with you I have a business to run." Turning his attention to Evelyn the man spoke again. "Now back to work and put some powder on that cheek Gods know you've already cost us a customer tonight. I don't an ugly slut to scare off more." With that he turned away and headed back into the bathhouse dismissing Rikke, Ella, and Evelyn.

Evelyn for her part strigthened her back and began to head in as well. Walking with a fierce pride and a very dangerous look in her eyes.
[11/10/2015 11:42:18 AM | Edited 11:48:41 AM] Ubber: Unfortunately, Rikke wasn't done with the man "Isn't it?" she'd turn her head curiously, a notion the man dismissed addressing Evelynn, though just as he finished he'd suddenly feel a powerful pull at his collar as the heroine displayed her quite substantial strength pulling him backwards throwing him to the ground!

Rikke seemed to consciously ignore Evelynn, not giving hints of recognising her. It was best if she was not related to the heroines next moves... "I don't care who you are, nor why you did it." the rogue had drawn her sword and held it pointed at the downed man "But if you think I'll let you just hit any of these poor girls next to me..." she'd subtly twist her blade "You're mistaken."
[11/10/2015 11:55:31 AM] Ranger: The man smirked "Ive seen fire like that before. Tell me hero what are going to do? Kill me? Where would you go all the passes are closed . You would be found before the night of the next day. Besides I don't think you have the guts. Even if you did another would just take my place.
[11/10/2015 12:02:32 PM] Ubber: Rikke snickered and smiled to him "I'm not one of your kin, creepo." she'd suddenly tense her hand and let loose a flurry of slashes, moments later the mans expensive suits was in complete shambles! Though as the shock or relief of the non-lethal... and astonishingly precise attack hit, the man was suddenly kicked over and his arms bound "Ella, help me with this." Rikke gave the girl a look silently adding a 'No buts.' to the command.

If the man resisted too much, Rikke wouldn't stutter to knock him out until she was done, there "Ella find me something to make a sign from. Think it's safe to look inside the inn." the heroine grinned widely... she clearly had a plan, but what her actions even now were already bordering a vigilantes.
[11/10/2015 12:16:27 PM] Ranger: Reaching Ella snagged Rikke's hand. Looking back to the girls to see why she stopped RIkke gasped herself. Ella's raven hair waved in the air like dancing shadows and her eyes had taken on a very deep purple hue obscuring her pupils. Speaking with a voice reverberating with power. Ella addressed the man. "You.. would dare strike my sisters niece." The man and his shredded cloths tried to scramble back. "D-De.." "SILENCE!" a dark purple chocker of energy wrapped around the man's throat. Moving forward Ella floated not walked her shadowy aura block all light. Moving in front of Rikke and Evelyn Ella gestured forming a shadowy hand that lifted the man to her face. Nearby Evelyn shivered and the smell of urine filled the air.

Looking back at Rikke and to Evelyn a moment Ella seemed to weaken "Your lucky my friend is here. Had I been my old self you would be a feast for rats. But I.. will practice mercy." Gazing into the man's eyes Ella smiled and set him down. "Who is your mistress." Stumbling the man looked to Ella with tears in his eyes, which reflected Ella's own purple glow. "You are my most beautiful lady." Ella nodded "As it should be male. Now go and bring the title and all the documents of ownership you have to me." The man scrambled away yelling of course mistress disappearing into the building with all due haste. Ella just floated there her hair flailing in an unseen breeze her dress rippling with the power her body was using.
[11/10/2015 12:21:27 PM] Ubber: Rikke looked in shock and silence briefly, before suddenly turning into a grin "Well i was going to tie him up and leave him naked, hogtied hanging from a tree and branded as a rapist... but this works as well." the heroine snickered and approached Ella "Atleast we know your powers still work." the rogue looked to the magics supremely dark nature and then to Ella "But... lets keep the shadow energy low, we don't want lil Vic to catch to much of it." she'd wink slyly.

Still as the two waited, Rikke would help Evelynn up "You okay?" she'd beam a smile to the girl.
[11/10/2015 12:28:35 PM] Ranger: Evelyn seemed in shock and as Rikke closed the distance she was sure where the smell was coming from. It seemed the poor girl had reached her limit of courage and Rikke doubt that she would remember the events. Maybe it was for the best. Ella meanwhile gave no indication she had heard Rikke her focus being on her power. Thankfully they didn't have to wait long and the man came stumbling out holding several documents. "Rikke please sign them. After all our dear friend here is selling his business at a bargain of 1 denari am I correct?" The man nodded and quickly signed over the bathhouse only waiting for Rikke's signature. Once that was done Ella would order the man to pack up and leave the valley for good. As the man quickly made his departure Ella drifted to the ground and smiled. "Heh.... I didn't kill him.... that's good.... I guess." Uttering those words she promptly passed out.
[11/10/2015 12:36:15 PM | Edited 12:39:15 PM] Ubber: "Ella~ Ella~!" Rikke wouldn't just take the ignorance for granted as kept insisting on the girls notice "Shadows, baby... new body?" she'd use the three words to perhaps hint that perhaps staying in shape that was best described as overwhelming shadow form... perhaps wasn't the best idea. Still at the very least the rogue was at a relief knowing that Ella had not lost her magical powers, not even in the slightest by the looks of it.

"Me?" Rikke thought briefly and signed it instead in Evelyns name "Lets leave this in better hands." she'd offer and guide the shocked Evelynn in claiming her very own bath-house "There!" with that done, Ella would likely not linger in her shadowy form for much longer and the two seemed to have suddenly settled quite a situation.

"We're not murderers. You did great." Rikke snickered, before raising a finger "But do leave some fun for me as well." she'd grin playfully "I'll let you have this one though." the rogue winked slyly to Ella, who seemed to smile weakly... before starting to fall backwards?! "H-hey!" Rikke quickly dashed and caught the girl noting she had passed out!

With the emptied bath-house nearby Rikke used the very same backdoor Evelynn was kicked out of and carried Ella inside, looking for aid!
[11/15/2015 10:22:11 AM] Ranger: Busting in Rikke heard a girl scream and cover herself up. It seemed this was the changing room for the staff. Another woman saw Ella and directed Rikke to a room with a long flat table. It smelled vaguely of oils and scented candles. Once they got her laying proper the girls checked her over. It seemed she was alright just exhausted after using her powers. Evelyn recovering and in a fresh robe came up to Rikke and placed a hand on her arm. "She.... she is scary......" There was a hint of fear in the girls voice but who could blame her.
[11/15/2015 1:27:19 PM] Ubber: Thankfully the bath-house was fairly pleasantly scented and did not appear as busted down as small town brothels usually appeared. Not to mention finding a nice place to put down Emma caused little ruckus...atleast for now "Hum?" Rikke looked to Evelynn who seemed to have snapped out of her shock.. atleast to some degree.

The heroine snickered lightly "You should've seen her before this change, pale white skin and swirling dark clouds, tendrils all around her at all times. Even her touch was said to be nigh-lethal." the girl smiled kindly to the now much more human resting Emma "Though she's on our side and no longer the thing she used to be, you don't have to be scared."

With all the dark creatures and beasts Rikke had fought, the girl barely even noticed how she became all too used used to sights that would otherwise terrify the everyday villager.
[10:48:54 AM] Ranger: Evelyn blinked at Rikke's statement. "I-I had heard that the lands outside the valley were dangerous but.. to think such people existed." Evelyn shuddered "Well I decided I'm not leaving the valley ever." The girl looked to Ella hesitant but reached out a hand and grasped the unconscious girls. "Thank you Ella." Nodding a moment Ella took the papers in hand and sat stunned a moment. "I should run to the courthouse and get this on file before what ever happened to Faren wears off." Getting up Ella made her way to the door. "You guys should be safe to rest here tonight the massage tables while narrow are very comfortable."
[11:25:39 AM] Ubber: Rikke blinked at the words... "You've not seen a magic user before?" the heroine raised a curious eyebrow and looked to Evelynn "What about demons? The Lizard-like hunters? Sentient weeds... the warped?" after an answer the farmgirls eyes would likely drift to the other part of events that just occured.

"This... isn't a brothel right?" somehow leaving a brothel as a memento of her visit, felt a bit... wrong. Still the heroine would allow Evelynn to settle her affairs while the rogue herself looked over Ella for some time, before standing up and looking around the building.
[11:48:05 AM] Ranger: "I've never heard of any of those. The most exotic thing I've seen is a nymph that took a fancy to one of the traders. And no this wasn't supposed to be a brothel, but somehow Faren got ahold of it and... well......" Evelyn looked away before heading out.

Letting Evelyn go Rikke took a self guided tour of the bathhouse. Near the room she left Ella she found two similar ones next to it. These were attached to a hallway that lead into the main room. For the most part it didn't look like a brothel. Instead it had a small counter for a receptionist. It was currently empty. Across from her current location was another hallway that probably held the same setup she just left. Near the reception area was two doorways that lead to changing rooms which then lead to separate baths for men and woman. Joining these two baths was another room were the attendants would be. The baths themselves steamed with heat clearly fed by a hot spring of some sort.
[11:54:16 AM] Ubber: This most certainly was not brothel! Unfortunately the creep in charge however decided to ask a bit extra of his staff. The rogue scoffed subtly, still with her initial look over done she'd return to Ella and make double sure she was alright. The area seemed pretty safe, not to mention Ella seemed to be more than able to defend herself if need be "Don't disappear." the rogue uttered to the resting Ella and making sure she was comfy closed the door to the room and grinned widely.

More or less... she had free access to the baths! Walking over to the receptionist desk, Rikke checked in whether someone was there... perhaps before she did anything more she could learn a bit more of the established and the 'additions' that were forced on it.

If noone seemed to be around, Rikke would actually begin looking through the staff areas. It couldn't be just abbandoned...

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

[12:01:57 PM] Ranger: Making her way into the staff area she found that the place was not abandoned. In the attendant area she found four of the staff sitting in silence all with a concerned look on their faces. Each looked up at Rikke as she entered but didn't challenge her presence.
[12:03:09 PM] Ubber: Rikke would beam a reassuring smile "Hey! You girls part of the staff here?" the heroine approached in a friendly manner "Sorry about the ruckus earlier, you four okay?"
[12:08:17 PM] Ranger: "Y-yeah just trying to figure our what we are going to do next." The girls seemed to nod in agreement. "Also we don't know if he will come back." That seemed to be the biggest concern.
[12:11:49 PM] Ubber: Rikke would look to them keeping a smile and would look to sit down somewhere nearby "Who was that creep anyway? Did he really.... change the bath house?" the concern did not slip Rikkes mind as well, however... if Evelynn had all the legalities in order, perhaps the town guard could aid the girls. That was unless this was not just a one creep affair...
[12:17:33 PM] Ranger: The girls nodded before one spoke up. "Yeah he won the bathhouse from the former owner in a poker game. At first he kept it mostly the same. Eventually he began to let the older girls go and insisting we give more and more intimate services. Eventually it became what it is now."
[12:21:26 PM] Ubber: Rikke looked one way and then the other "It looks like a fairly pleasant bath house." the rogue smiled to them "Hey, Evelynn is the new owner by all rights. Even if that creep comes back, he'll have no claim." the heroine snickered "Heck if he risks coming, he'll have to deal with people he really should not cross." Rikke gave the girls a reassuring wink.

"Whatever happens next, well it's up to Evelynn, though I imagine she'll want to consult all of you." hopefully the girls words would reassure the four albeit a little bit.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke would proceed to her bath and take note, that the girls attending the clients had a peculiar 'Silken Princess'-esque manner to them. Only later Rikke learned that most of the girls were trained by a former employee of the rogues well-explored brotherl. Still Rikke attempted to just relax in the baths, though just as she did a mysterious visitor had appeared. While Rikke knew the voice was familiar, the rogue was caught off guard by the lewd approach the unknown entity took, unable to pinpoint just who was brazen enough act in such a manner! There was one thing certain, the entity knew Rikke quite well... but refused to identify themselves. Before it managed to escape their act was cut short and turning to try catch a glimpse of the stranger only revealed a single black feather that disappeared into smoke.

The next morning Rikke woke to find Ella reading a most peculiar book she had found inside the room... a guidebook published by the Silken princess.

The girls all laughed uneasily till one spoke up. "Well either way you two are welcome too stay the night. We'll close the bathhouse for the night. I'll show you to a room."

The room she was shown was rather sparse only consisting of a soft mattress and a simple stand full of candles. "I know its not the most auspicious of rooms but I can vouch for the bed being soft."

"You don't need to close up..." Rikke smiled kindly "I was planning to actually enjoy the baths here." the rogue was most certainly far from sleepy "Though my friend is in the room back over there... if you could, I'd really appreciate someone keeping an eye on her."

"I mean... I can go to the baths...right?" she'd look between the girls, keen on further instructions.

One of the girls nodded and head off to see to Ella while another took Rikke by the hand and lead her to the small changing area. "Change here I shall prep the water. These are typically done in the nude but if your the shy type a towel is allowed." With that the girl headed off a sway to her hips. Learned perhaps from her time working as one of the other features of the bathhouse. Getting undressed Rikke eyed the towel already knowing it was far to small if she wanted to cover up. Still after deciding she would head into the bath proper where the girl was adding some smelling salts to the steaming water giving a burst of rose to the room. Small petals drifted on the water turning bright red as they dried petals soaked in the water and shed their essence into it. The girl tending the bath had one of those over the shoulder robes holding her bust at bay.

Eyeing it Rikke figured the girl was probably a B. Everything else about her seemed delicate from hair to hands with only her hips being the outstanding feature. Birthing hips as the old woman used to say. "Please enter the water I shall tend to your needs." The last part was given with a seductive lowering of the eyes and playful smile that Rikke had far to often with woman of the night.

Rikke smiled "It's fine, I won't need the towel." the girl glanced to the fairly small piece of cloth, which if anything would serve as a fantastic improvised skirt though nothing more. The moment the rogue entered the baths instantly she knew, this was most certainly the right choice! "Ha~" she'd take a deep breath of the pleasant scents lingering in the air and then turned to the baths bearing all too fluffy foam floating about it!

Keeping an all too happy smile on her face, Rikke waved her guide goodbye and turned to the girl offering her service "Hey~" she'd address her in a all too casual and friendly manner, perhaps even catching the girl off-guard "Oh! I'd like to just relax for now, though I won't decline a help washing my back." she'd grin widely.

As cheery as the rogue was, she most certainly caught just how many habbits and manners the girls picked up during their... 'other' services. Rikke had the impression that these girls were forced to 'additional' services fairly recently... then why did they seem like straight out of the Silken princess.

"As you wish my lady. I shall be nearby if you want the water scented or your are ready for your wash. With that the girl got up and moved to a bronze fixture and opened a small valve that poured more steaming water into the bath refreshing the scents and sending a wave of warmth threw the water. While the girl was out of sight Rikke could still hear the sounds of her bare feet walking gently along the stone room tending to other tasks as the bath mistress.

"Aye~!" Rikke smiled to the girl and approached the fairly vacant bath... the rogue expected something more open and crowded, still with the pleasant scents and the warm mist all too effortless swirling around her the heroine would soon enough carefully enter the bath and sigh in relief and comfort, her eyes closing as she relaxed. Her body while mostly hidden beneath the water, still subtly hinted at the supreme body just out of view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

As Rikke sat soaking in the oils and scents she felt she could finally relax. Leaning against the side of the bath she closed her eyes just enjoying the heat. A moment later she heard the pit pat of feet come up behind as well as the rustling of cloths. Soon enough warm hands touched her bare shoulders beginning a soft massage. As the hand began to glide over her smooth skin she could feel the delicate fingers seeking out every knot of muscle and ease them away. Slightly cool oil touched her skin suddenly cause her to gasp in shock before the warm hands returned and began to rub the oil in.

"Eh?" Rikkes ears perked up as she felt the sudden touch, before looking up and giving an appreciative smile... the rogues body most certainly had quite a few rough spots to message out by now. From her adventures in the strange future to the events leading up to it... she most certainly did quite a few heroics and death-defying acts by now, even at the often expense of her health.

"Ah~!" Rikke yelped subtly as the hands reached a particular spot, before it was slowly massaged out giving a relieving satisfaction "Hey... mind if I ask you name?" the rogue spoke up still bearing a smile, which occasionally turned slightly derpy as the hands reached a just right spot "I'm Rikke, a traveler of sorts." the girl could hardly be called a rogue or a thief as she used to be... even though some of the habbits were hard to die off.

Looking up she only managed to steal a glance of dark hair before a gentle touch made her eyes quiver in delight. "Oh so tight.. and firm" The voice sounded familiar. Still further efforts to peek were rewarded with the same body quivering pressure keeping Rikke's eyes locked forward her face flush and slight gasps of pleasure echoing from her.

Managing to ask her question she got a slight surprised laugh. "My your a tough one." Undaunted by the lack of reply Rikke continued her introduction only to get a cute laugh. "Oh silly girl I know all about you." Once more a cool liquid rand down her back causing her to jump though this time pale arms held her in place, with each hand over one of her generous tits. Feeling warm breath against her Rikke felt a soft mass press against her back and begin to move up and down. As the strange massage continued Rikke felt two hard masses at her back and the girls breath got faster. Each time Rikke tired to speak a hand would grasp her breast and tweak a nipple preventing any interruption.

To say the twist was shocking was an exceptional understatement! The subtle and relaxing massage from before, turned to something much more questionable! Without warning the hands moved from Rikkes back down along her sides to slide over her perky and generously measured cups?! "He--aah!" as if to disciple the grasp tightened harshly, the "massagers" fingers unceremoniously tweaking Rikkes nippies harshly!

With wide eyes, Rikke utterly froze up, her blush absolutely blazing as the hands slowly almost indulgently moved her bust up and down with each hand, occasionally subtly pinching her nipples! Not only was the assailant shameless, she knew about her?

The rogue wouldn't just sit dumb-struck as the woman, from her breathing quite giddily molested her bust "H--" Rikke would beat through the sharp grasp "Hey! What are you doing? Who even are you!" though she voiced her questions... oddly enough Rikke did not make any efforts to resist or escape yet. Though unexpected and brazen, the sudden and strange encounter, spurred a kind of excitement in the rogue she hadn't felt in a long while... she'd not escape yet, because she was enjoying it?

"Such a naughty girl." The up and down motion stopped as the woman leaned against her pressing her hard nipples against Rikke. Warm lips touched the nape of he neck. "I could spend all day doing this. Just teasing you and making you quiver." Suddenly the girl jerked as a loud clang echoed from a distant room. A sharp tisk left her molesters mouth as the weight and warm body left her. Turning quickly Rikke caught only a single black feather flitting in the air slowly dissipating into smoke. Secounds later her actual bath attendant returned with a metal bowel and blush on her face.

Once again the woman shunned the question, though the little to no resistance from the rogue did not escape her, spurring her to lean even closer. Rikkes eyes widened as she now much more clearly began to form an image of the woman behind her, though only vague....

However as the woman leaned in against her neck, suddenly Rikke had turned her head to block the motion. The heroine had encountered vampires and other supernatural creatures enough to guard herself or well her neck, even under such... curious circumstances.

"Oh~ am I the naughty one, miss pe---" though just as the exchnage may have taken place, a distant sound seemed to scare the unknown female away as she with clear annoyance tisked and disappeared? Rikke would swiftly spun around with a sly smile, her purple eyes leaving a subtle wispy trail from the motion... though as she looked at the spot the assalaint would've been only a black feather lingered in the air, before disappearing.

Moments later, the bath mistress appeared with Rikke still looking confused by the apperance and disappearance of her surprise guest. Though as her presence of mind returned soon enough the rogue caught her current condition... blushing madly across her whole body and even her nippies clearly demanding attention! Before she was seen in such a state Rikke quickly turned around and 'casually' leaned against the bath... a bit more submersed as she was, carefully listening to the footsteps until they pass. Just what or who was that female...

The bath mistress quickly spoke up. "Sorry mistress I accidently dropped the bowl holding some salts. I hope I didn't disturb you," With that the pit pat of feet got closer as the woman kneeled. "Oh did someone already apply the lotion? Well I guess we can move on to your hair." If allowed the girl would take a basin of the scented water and begin to soak Rikke's hair in it asking her to relax while she tended to cleaning it. "Mistress you have such a unique hair color, and my its so soft and lustrous, I'm not sure it even needs washing. The kept tending to her hair talking lightly but not dominating the time with her own words and letting Rkke speak and pick topics of conversation. This continued for some time with brief stops so the attendant could warm the water or add more salts. It all depended on Rikke for how long she stayed. Eventually though the girl did end the treatment with her giving Rikke a very pretty braid that drapped over one shoulder. It seemed to have silvery thread binding it together with delicate flowers made of silk. "I know you probably didn't want your hair changed but I couldn't help myself your hair is just so pretty. If you want I can take it out for you." Getting her reply the girl nodded and brought RIkke a robe to warm up in as she fixed her hair. Either way once that was done she was treated to freshly laundred and cleaned clothing and armor. Even her blades had been polished.

"O-oh it's no bother." still submerged enough for more or less only her neck and head to be visible the heroine subtly turned back, her long orange hair spreading out across the waters surface. To some degree Rikke was relieved that the girl didn't inquire just who applied the lotion, likely a fair few girls attended the baths in a similar fashion, thus this was hardly surprisingly... though Rikke had to ask "Um... did you see anyone or anything strange around the bath lately?... maybe a few minutes ago?" the heroine asked as she'd relax, with her arousal subsiding, it was safe.. and not as embarassing to properly show herself now.

"What about some strange clients?" if Jessicas family was anything to go by... a fallen angel or anything the like, no doubt would've caused a village wide stir, still it was worth asking. Noone in town knew of Rikke, but the strange visitor seemed to...

Still getting her answers Rikke would smile and close her eyes, enjoying the bath just as she first planned now getting her hair treated. The heroine most certainly beared features that were almost supernatural in their silken perfection, from her skin to even the feel of her hair... perhaps it was this extraordinary appearance, that perhaps spurred a few more open and extra comments from the girl about the bath house and ongoings around town.

Soon enough Rikkes hair was fully treated and in a braid no less! "Eh~" the heroine giggled taking the braid and running her fingers along it "Oh no, it's perfect." thankfully it was not a full braid, infact by accident or expertise the bath girl managed to pull off a hairstyle that was nothing short of spectacular. The front accentuated the rogues mischievious and sharp features, while the single braid in the back kept her long locks to turning wild as they loved to do.

"Eh~" Rikke grinned widely seeing the additional services "You didn't have to, but thank you!" now absolutely beaming from her bath and pleasantly scented the rogue could return to her armor once more.

Unless something more was brought up during her conversation with the girl or any noteworthy event occured the rogue was once more free to do whatever she pleased... though before all that "What about my friend? Has she woken up?" where was Ella during all this.

"Still sleeping I think. As for strangers or odd clients... hum nothing recently. All in all this is a rather boring place who knew I would like it better than the princess." Getting up the girl bowed before heading out leaving Rikke to get dressed and visit Ella who in turned had not yet wakened.

"The Princess? Silken Princess by chance?" Rikke looked up to her with a suspiciously knowing smile "The one in Endus?" though having learned the information the rogue would keep herself silent on anything further. It was most certainly pleasant to know that the girls from the princess get by quite well even outside of it "Hey, I've never caught your name." the rogue would ofcourse return the plesantry and bid her farewell.

Wherever Rikke found Ella, she most certainly hoped she was tended to as well. Taking only a peep at the slumbering girl, the heroine smiled with relief and closed the door to leave her rest... seemed the use of black magic took more than expected from her. Then again, in her rage Ella most certainly may have overdone it...

Not one to stick around for long, Rikke would actually move outside before going to bed herself. She'd look around and try to overhear whether anyone mentioned what happened in the baths... she was unknown in town and knowing her lucky nature she may overhear potential trouble... ornapproval of what had occured.

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Aye I worked there for a few years before that man hired me to teach the girls here a few tricks." Taking Rikke's hand in greeting she shook it firmly. "My name is Leanna."

Heading out after bidding the girl a good night Rikke found the town rather slumbering. A good many of the houses seemed closed up with not an evening light on. No doubt that was due to the trade season coming to an end. The town no doubt had a boom bust population. Still with little to no clues or even people to speak with Rikke could retire for the night.

As morning dawns

Rikke stretched from her late night activities and found that Ella was already awake and sitting in her room. The girl seemed okay with no hint of the events of the prior evening. As Rikke stirred the girl didn't notice her nose stuck in a book. Looking closer at it Rikke saw it entitled The Silken Princess guide to bathhouse fun. Looking up at Ella she heard the woman scoff. "These tips are so amateurish.

The rogue stirred to life and awoke with a smile, the subtle chirping of the birds outside or the occasional banter of simple towns folks... she missed it so much. Sitting up the heroines stretched lazily, her covers slipping off her bountiful bust revealing her dark red and very fancy bra.

Seemed as usual she was one of the last ones to wake "Morning~" Rikke called out to Ella with a beaming smile, noting that the black haired girl was focused on some strange book she had found. Turning her head subtly the rogue leaned along the bed lightly to read the cover "The Silken Princess guide to bathhouse fun"?

Rikke blinked and snickered, smiling slyly "Whatcha readin'?" she'd soon enough get out of bed and approach, just as curious as Ella at what the book entailed.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For the most part it was actually very well written and giving insightful tips about operating in a bathhouse. Though these were inter spliced with graphic drawings of suggested positions to best arouse your customer. Had Rikke not been so... experienced she might have learned a thing or two from the book. Eyeing Rikke reading over her shoulder Ella snapped the book shut. "Well now that your up we can get moving!" Standing up Ella moved to Rikke's cloths and brought them over. "Come on come quickly now!" Ella seemed rushed which contrasted her usual quite almost creepy demeanor.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke looked over the pages with fair interest, even if there were certain sections dubbed 'The Silken tricks', oftentimes either greatly detailing or flatout illustrating certain questionable poses and acts... the book itself hardly focused on what the rogue may have guessed. Even with the few brief glances Rikke noted that not only was the writing quite professional and entertaining, but the topics themselves covered a wide variety of interest.

Still as Rikke leaned closer and closer enthralled by a fairly blush worthy section of the page, Ella snapped the book and looked up to her! The was most certainly ready to leave.

The heroine snickered playfully at her ally "Alright, alright... the haunted pass isn't going anywhere." she'd comfortably slip into her armor and after looking over beauty sheathed to complete her set "Think we go everything we'll need. Ready to go?"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Taking her time as Ella seemed rushed just to tease the girl would bear unexpected fruit. As soon as Rikke spoke a couple of the girls from the bath house rushed in and hauled Ella off. "Come one Ms. Pouty we are going to give you the treatment of your life." Ella gasped and reached out to Rikke furtively. "Oh no you don't you promised to show us your glorious pregnant body if we left you alone with Rikke for a bit." Just like that with a slight slam to the door Ella was gone leaving Rikke half dressed and utterly confused.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Chapter 5 Home is where the Heart is (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

Rikke blinked as she was left alone in the room. The sudden swarm of girls seemed to appear and disappear in an instant "E-eh?" she'd look around, before finally catching up on what had just occurred. Who could've known pregnancy was such a huge deal around this town!

Still the rogue only shrugged and doubled checked her and Ellas gear, before taking the few backpacks outside. Though as she walked she kept an eye out for Ella... just incase she needed 'saving' from overly excited troop.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Walking out she found Ella litterly being showered with affection in the baths a little grumpy look on her face which was only ruined by the slight blush and hint of a smile. It seemed the girls had managed to corral her into a bath. Smiling a moment Rikke would wait for Ella outside. A moment later Evelyn would show up and give her a hug thanking her for freeing the bathhouse from that man. Of course she wasn't sure if she could ever restore the place to its former prestige and clear its name but she would try. Saying what she would they were soon joined by Ella who was none too pleased with Rikke. "I thought you were supposed to protect me!" Looking at Ella Rikke smiled. The girls had give Ella a rather cute little hair style making her look far younger than she was and even given her a cute little blue dress that made her seem more of a doll than a woman.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke would grin with devilish delight at seeing Ella absolutely pulled out of her element and reluctantly actually enjoying the moment for a change. Still the heroine waited Evelynn would return, while Rikke wished her the best of luck, she'd nod leave her completely without support and gave her an address... just incase. An address she could contact to find Rikke if there was ever trouble - The City of Endus, a certain few kitsune residence. With that the heroine would tell the girl of her departure and saying her goodbyes, awaited a most embarassed Ellas return.

"Whoops~" the rogue giggled and winked slyly at her, before looking over with an all too satisfied grin "Perhaps with a few alterations we can make it work for our trip." as much as the rogue would've loved to continue, deep in her heart burnt a strong desire to finally leave the town and head out to the 'Haunted pass' she heard so much about! As pleasant as the brief rest was, the rogue was more than ready for adventure.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a little frustrated complaining the girls were on the road. Being made of dirt the road was fairly well cared for with the only oddity a very large and wide stone wheel attached to some sort of carriage harness. Passing that by the walked the well trod path passing the occasional house and small farm. It seemed things here were rather rural and at peace. Of course they did pass on large building just a few minutes walk from the town. The building itself looked to be a two story building with a large stable at the back. A sign hung on the door stating that Wayfare inn is closed for the season. Frowning at this the duo kept going occasionally passing children herding small flocks of sheep and other live stock. Minutes turned to hours as the duo walked the dusty road the mountains in the distance drawing ever closer. Rikke had almost forgotten how dull the walking part of the road could be. Eventually however they reached a small makeshift outpost with a few wild looking men manning the walls. "Oi travelers are advised to wait out the winter in the town as this pass in no longer safe due to...... incidents. Looking up man with a torch was addressing them. Looking to the west Rikke could see the sun beginning to set behind the mountains

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dull or not, after being surrounded by the stone jungles of what may have come and the surreal realm that seemed like an exceptionally strange dream... the dull dusty road and simple landscapes were nothing short of supreme beauty! Rikke kept an exceptionally cheery mood throughout the trip, even warning a sheep back to its flock as it seemed keen to slip away "Hum~ You don't appreciate the simple things until you lose them, eh Ella?" the heroine looked to the girl and did her best to atleast learn how she was feeling.

Perhaps it was thanks to these chats and the rogues improvised wonders either at sights or playing with whatever critters she found, that the trip did not prolong as normal and soon enough they'd close in to the pass.

"Hey~" Rikke waved with beaming smile and giving Ella a cheery look approached the men first "Incidents? Has there been more mist abductions?" the rogue turned her head curiously.