What's new

Chapter 5 Home is where the Heart is (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Who Rules the Ruins (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

The rogue smiled at the gesture and swiftly removed her spider silk garments placing, only to feel Venise instantly return to the very same favor Jessica was giving her "Mm~~ Oh it's been too long." Rikke lightly nibbled on her lover lip moving her hands to her breasts, her nipples already perky. A stray thought of just how slutty she running through her mind... though she knew that for a very long time already.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a few moments of this treatment Rikke felt Venise move up as she was being pushed forward by Jess till they where face to face. A moment later Rikke saw Venises's eyes go wide in surprise as she felt a familiar intruder enter her as well. Jess was mounting them both! Rikke could feel her lover start up a rythem that seemed to drive Venise wild as the poor girl held on to Rikke for dear life.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke instantly welcomed Venise with apassionate kiss, making the girl relax on top of Rikkes body. Their skin, gently grinding against each other, both silky smooth and soft. Though soon enough Rikke felt a familiar feeling she lusted for so much, though surprisingly Venise seemed to react to it aswell.

Double trouble? Greedy, greedy. Seemed Rikke wasn't the one wanting to compenstate for the sexual draught. Both of the girl held each other dearly kissing one another as their bodies swayed from each thrust, though soon the duo couldn't just keep their ecstasy silent, as each girl moaned loudly and happily looking the other in the gleefully.

Hopefully Jess could keep this double dose up for a bit, Rikke would not be easily sated. She'd allow Jessica to finish... chances were she herself would submit to the treatment aswell, but as soon as her lover it Rikke would kiss Venise lovingly and move to Jessica. Afterall while the doublecock and twosoaked pussies plowed at once proved quite the feast, it lacked intimacy. One girl fucked at a time, proved to be some much more devious... not to mention the waiting girl felt such hunger and jealousy watching the other fucked, changing turns made the sex seem so much better.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jess indeed kept it up orgasaming not once but twice till she finally let the duo go to catch her breath leaving Rikke to strike. Unlike Jess who didn't partake of soul energy Rikke had a massive amount that had built up form Jess's tender affections. What was she going to do now?

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ceasing the moment of wekaness Rikke quickly leaned forward to Venise who lie don top fher kisisng the girl deeply and forcing her to back up lightly till Rikke ceased the moment and turned her around. Breaking the kiss and smiling in a perverted fashion "I have an idea..."

With her way clear Rikke would quickly lunge to Jessica, kissing her passionately "Jumpin to double trouble from the get go." the girl kissed her lover once more "I hope you're not thinking you'll slip past me so quickly." from her small time being a kitsune Rikke remembered one detail she had forgotten... a detail she was going to abuse in a grand fashion.

Rikke threw one hand around Jessicas neck as she lightly turned around and rested herself agaisnt her lover, the love rod slowly grinding the girls lips. The perveted girl looked to Venise and with a smirk placed her fingers on her pussy spreading it to girl "Venise, could you form a cock for your mistress." Venise was a shapeshifter, way back when she was DeGravil the girl had a most splendid tool... it was time to bring it back.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Venise's frowned a little but began to focus a moment till an impressive shaft formed. It was grander than Rikke remembered likely having been enhanced by Venise's own desires. It was large and thick just how Rikke liked them. "Is this good enough Mistress?"

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My oh my was Venise packing! Rikke bit down on her knuckle just eyeing the massive tool, a few adjustments and it could be perfect in much more different way than Jessicas. The heroine turned back and kissed Jessica lovingly "Ofcouse unless you mind sharing Jess?" it was no secret to heroine of Jessicas love to abuse the tail at the same time as she had her way, but then spicing it up was always a forte of the rogue.

"Mm~ It's beautiful Venise... show your mistress if you can still use it." Rikke licked her lips as Jessica lightly lifted her to slide her own tool, and letting Venise fill her up on the other side. The heroine screamed out in perverse bliss as her tongue was loosened up. Venise had the perfect tool for the job, with that demonic spice Rikke so shamefully enjoyed to boot.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jess let herself slide out and crawl away to let Rikke have some fun and to recover a little herself. Still it was an impressive show and Jess masturbated while Rikke and Venise fucked.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well that was unexpected, though Rikke enjoyed the double cock ride with great glee while it lasted. Still Venise was nowhere near as strong as Jessica, seemingly keeping the standing fuck out of sheer lust. The perverted rogue lowered one of her feet and gave Venise a good angle.

The heroine looked to her secondary lover enjoying the treatment, till suddenly stopping her briefly, just to help her on her back. She'll take it from here...

Rikke leaned forward slowly slidding up and down the cock to kiss Venise lovingly, before slowly moving to her ear to whisper "Some small adjusts, my sweet sweet lover..." the perverted heroine continued to ever so slowly stimulate Venise as she delivered the minor adjustments she had in mind. The cock to be a significantly smaller, but mirror image of a certain dark demon.

The rogue went to great extents to make sure Jessica couldn't peep on the changes and whispered one more command to Venise "Change it back, before you pull out. Keep this our lil' secret." a secret of Rikke fucking the perfect copy of the Masters cock. Her lust and enthuasiasm absolutely ablaze.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Venise was never one to hold back and soon she was screaming Rikke's name well before she reached her climax. Shuddering Venise cried out some unintelligible noise before fainting from her efforts. Almost immediately Jess got back into action but took it slow more of the gentle loving she preferred.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes! Yes! The shape, the ridges it was almost perfect! Ignited by her dark desires Rikke fucked Venise well out of her league, as soon enough the weakness of a inexperience cock showed themselves. The girl was out well before Rikke could truly indulge herself... but the way forward for her secret was made.

Rikke gasped hotly as each stream from the cock filled her up, the girl was forced to make sure the cock was well burried in her making the orgasm all the more sensitive the heroine would linger a very brief moment feeling Venise take up the previous forms, before Rikke felt the gentle loving touch of her true lover on her breasts.

The heroine looked back and kissed Jessica lovingly as she was flipped off Venise and to her back. Jessica eyed Rikke lovingly as her tool slid in, the rogue had the best of both worlds, her true lovers tender loving and embracing sex... and well she'll have to work on the more darker secret she just created.

Still what Venise lacked Jessica had in spades, as the girls much more concentrated, skilled and nust all around gentle fuck so enough overtook the darkly daydreams Rikke had. Jess always felt that extra bit special...

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rikke and Jess made sweet love long into the night and well asleep in each others arms. When morning came it was with a very curious looking Rhea nudging Rikke with her foot. "I leave for a few days and I miss the orgy." Letting loose a sigh Rhea helped Rikke up before giving her a hug. "So I heard you got yourself into a little trouble humm."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The night just flew by and soon enough Rikke felt herself nudged awake. A warm blanket neatly wrapped around her as someone tucked her in with great care.

Rikke smiled warmly at the Kitsune "Hey~ Good morning" the rogue yawned sleepily "You missed a bit more than that." she giggled as Rhea helped her up "Oh... that... No trouble we couldn't fix." honestly for Rikke it was literally months ago and with noone being harmed, heck even some good coming out of it the heroine wrote it off as just one of her numerous adventures.

The heroine would briefly explain what events transpired and the resolution of the Kitsune Crisis to Rhea "And here we are resting and lazily lieing around as always." she giggled warmly "Whats going on in the city?" honestly by now the adventurer was almost ready to finish up her vacation. The island seems to have offered all it could... minus that she WAS resting for the past 6 months....

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Rebuilding efforts are going very well it will still be some time before its all done and the winter has set in nice and strong." Rhea frowned a little at that thought. "Reconstruction has to be halted till the weather is warm again but we made good progress so at lest most of the refugees have places to stay." As Rhea listened to the tale of the Kitsune Crisis she laughed and giggled where appropriate and frowned when things turned a little dark. Still Rhea hug Rikke close "Humm I bet you looked darn cute with a nice fluffy tail though."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Well I did have four of them" a mischievious spark in her voice, as if teasing Rhea.. all in good nature though "So winter only now moved in?" the rogue always planned to stay here atleast a month or two... but she's been here well over seven months. Talk about the plan to dodge winter going haywire "Oh... I was thinking of returning to the mainland already." she smiled lightly "But~ between a choice of Sunny days and Warm sands or cold and nasty winter... maybe I'll stick around atleast till it passes." Rikke smiled warmly "What about Rune and Selina?" Rune had quite the position to live up to and Selina looked almost ready for a new little Kitsune.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Selina is resting back at camp as for Rune you can ask her yourself she stopped for a vist leaving Janet in charge while she is away." Rhea grabbed Rikke's hand and in a blink they where at the camp in question with the construction workers finishing the final touches on the main home. Rune was present her Pink hair in a long braid. She had grown a few inches sense Rikke saw her last and by the looks of things was starting to fill in (in more ways than one) and acclimate to her new role. Infact her offical bodyguards where present Cassandra, Alice and Erica.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She'll never get used to the teleportation... "I spy with my little eye~~" Rikke giggled warmly "Something... pink!" hopefully the Venus girls would let Rikke hug Rune or well Rune wanted to hug the heroine.

"How's my favorite ruler doing hm?~" the rogue grinned happily.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The bodyguards did stop Rikke from approaching only because they wanted a hug first! Each gave the rogue her hug before letting Rune get hers in. Rune had matured so much in the past few weeks that it was for Rikke to even think of her as the shy bashful girl she met not to long ago. "Rikke! Im so glad to see you when Jess contacted me I was so worried. I see things have worked out though."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AW~ she missed the Venus girls so much too! Though neither spoke or well were interupted by Rune taking frontstage "Actually we resolved it mere moments after you left. The great evil demigod was actually just a poor and lonely kitsune much like yourself." the heroine grinned happily, 7 months and this was how much Rune changed... no wait! It was barely a month! Talk about growing quickly.

"Actually I think she's somehwere on the mainland. Hopefully not causing too much mischief." Rikke snickered warmly "So~ how's the mayor life? Everything you thought it would be?"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rune put a hand to her forehead and looked at Rikke. "Unfortunately yes but Im not here for that. Its time to kick off my shoes and get some sun!" Rune giggled before throwing off her robe revealing a rather skimpy bikini. "Last one in the water is a rotten egg!" And like that she was off the Venus girls chasing after her.